• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trying Something New

Trying Something New

This story contains sex so read at your discretion. Please note that there is contact between a happily married couple and another man.

*

The story:

It had been an exhausting day at work. Early that afternoon it had turned cold and grey, just another winter day. Luckily for me we were heading over to Olympia Resort. Its nothing too great but it's in our price range and they have an indoor pool. My husband mark had made all the arrangements. Since we were dead at work I decided to cut out work early and head home. I was looking forward to having some time alone with Mark.

Pulling up the lane, I was pleasantly surprised to see my hubby's truck parked in front of the house. Last night Mark made a big deal about packing for us. Not sure what he had in mind but was a little excited to see what he wanted me to wear for him. I walked into the house and he was all ready. He got into his truck and we were off. Summers in Wisconsin are great but the winters can be a little gray. We didn't talk much on the drive, and I started thinking about the ways we could spend the time together.

Pulling up to the resort something came over us, it was around seven at night, but a second wind if you will. I could feel a twinge between my legs at the thought of crawling naked into bed with him. I could see the plumes of smoke coming up from the chimney and I was welcomed by the warm heat of the fire when I went inside.

We both were excited and wanted to let our hair down. It's been a very long and heard year. We checked in and ran to our room as we were ready to get this party started. I told Mark to select my outfit for the night, grabbed my beauty bag, and went to take a shower. Mark left the room to park the car. I told him to change before he left and to take his time returning. I wanted to be stunning for his return and then our night could begin. Since we were eating on property there would be no reason to drive. So that gave Mark time to enjoy the bar.

I wanted tonight to be perfect and enjoyed taking my time getting ready. After a nice warm shower to get me fresh. One thing that men don't understand is the amount of time it takes to prepare one self for the night. From makeup, perfume, and making sure one has the perfect outfit with accessories for the night. Not too bad, thirty minutes later and I was off to the bar to find my husband.

As I made my way over to my husband I noticed this hunk next to him. Right next to my husband was this beautiful man leaning against a table in front of the fireplace was this incredibly gorgeous man, wearing a flannel shirt, and sexy formfitting blue jeans. This man was talking to my husband, and let me tell you that they looked beautiful with the fireplace radiating behind them. Walking up to them I became very nervous. My husband greeted me with a warm kiss and then introduced me to his new friend: Shawn.

The waitress came and we placed a round of drinks. Luckily for me there was a nice merlot wine that I've been dying to try. Shawn charmed both of us with his quick and funny whit. I had to take inventory of the moment: a great glass of wine and two hot studs! My husband had strong Russian facial features while Shawn looked very French. Anyone could tell that these men where in shape and boy did I want to feel their strength.

Mark invited Shawn to join us for dinner. He happily accepted and the two men escorted me to the restaurant. All during dinner the men charmed me and I playfully slapped them as they made naughty comments. The conversation turned to a sexual nature and we all glowed with heat. I was hoping to be the cream filling desert with my two men.

Shawn picked up the check, saying that it would be his honor. How could we refuse his offer and Mark offered Shawn a nightcap in our room. The men were perfect gentlemen as the lead the way. Good thing as my legs were rubber and needed them to hold me. Once back to our room, I had to visit the ladies room. What I really need was a fresh pair of panties!

As I rounded the corner to the bedroom, I thought I heard a soft low moan. Slowly and quietly I crept around the corner, I didn't want to startle them. Part of me was really hoping to catch a good glimpse of Shawn before he realized I was there. Peaking around the corner, it took me a moment to set eyes on him, and what a shock I received when I did!

Shawn's head was leaning back on the couch cushion, eyes closed, and soft moans coming from deep inside him. The reason Shawn was moaning, was that between his legs, lying on the floor was my husband. Wearing only his jeans, they had been unbuckled and were exposing the small of his back above his ass. I could see the muscles tighten and contract as he was lightly humping the floor. In his mouth was this strangers hard cock, and he was sucking it with such vigor and enthusiasm I could hear the slurping noises from my hiding spot in the doorway.

Shawn's hands were on my husbands head, guiding him up and down, and I watched as Mark used his hands to pull the skin of the stranger's cock tight, then loose, moving with the rhythm of his mouth.

Standing there in the shadows I could feel the heat rise up my chest. I swear that my dress became skin tight and restricted me from breathing, as my hot juices were soaking my panties. I had never been so turned on by the sight of something in my life. My nipples were poking through the soft material; I could not resist reaching up and squeezing one between my fingers. I took my other hand and pressed the hard against my pussy, a quick shudder ran up my spine as I did.

Suddenly the stranger pushed Mark's mouth up and off of him, moving him so that Mark would be lying on his back. Shawn pulled down my husband's pants, and Mark's cock sprang out from underneath. This man started kissing and biting the smooth skin of Mark's hips, one of my favorite things to do. I could almost smell the familiar, soft, musky scent I knew was filling his senses at that moment. He quickly got right down to it, picking up the head of Mark's cock in his mouth, tasting it with his tongue, squeezing the head between his lips. He pulled the pants down a little further and Mark bent his legs at the knees. The stranger reached up and put a hand between his legs, and judging from the look on Mark's face, he must have been pushing one of his fingers against the tight nub of Mark's asshole, teasing it, maybe even inserting the tip of his finger. Mark's hand went up to cover his eyes, and I heard him whisper, "Oh god, oh yes."

By this point I had quietly unzipped my dress, and allowed it to fall to the floor. In one quick and brave moment I removed my bra and soaked panties. Now, I was nude standing in front of these men. I was eagerly rubbing the hard nub of my clit, very much aware of the wet noises I was making, trying very hard not to make my presence known. I was so afraid that they saw me, they would be so shocked would stop what they were doing. But the excitement I was feeling was so overwhelming, I must have let out an audible groan, for at that moment the stranger looked up, staring right at me.

I smiled at him, and lifted a finger to my lips so that he would not make my presence known. I crept quietly into the room, as he proceeded to suck Mark off. I approached my husband, still lying there with his hands covering his eyes, leaned down and softly kissed him on the lips. His hand flew off his face, and his eyes jerked open. I smiled at him and leaned down to kiss him more passionately. His hand came up, and found its way to my breast, pinching the nipples with his fingers. I felt a tug on my jeans, and realized the stranger was pulling them down around to my knees, and I was shocked to feel an unfamiliar touch on my wet pussy. I allowed him to touch me a bit longer, excited by the new feeling, and then I stood up and pulled my jeans right off.

Mark sat up and looked at me sheepishly. I could tell he was pleased by my reaction, but maybe a little shocked too. I stood over him, straddling him with my legs and lowered myself down, letting the soft hair of my pussy rub against his nose allowing his to feel it's warmth as I moved down, letting my nipple pass over his lips for a moment, then wrapping my hot wet pussy around his still erect cock. At first the stranger seemed a little lost what to do, so I took his hand and brought him closer, to stand beside Mark. Mark turned his head and took the stranger's cock back in his mouth and started to suck him with more enthusiasm than he did before. I looked up at the man and he looked down at me, obviously pleased.

It wasn't long before I could tell the stranger was about to cum. I stopped moving for a moment, pressed myself hard against Mark, as he eagerly awaited the release of this strange man. He took the back of Mark's head in his hands and let out a loud moan as he released into Mark's mouth. I could see him eagerly swallowing the cum as it shot into him, and felt my own mouth water as I noticed a small amount escape his lips and move down his chin.

Shawn released Mark, who turned to look at me. I took his head in my hands and leaned in to kiss him, wanting to taste the cum still on his lips. I kissed him long and hard, sucking lightly on his tongue, biting at his lips. All the while I was riding his cock, holding him tight against me, sliding my pussy up and down, his hands were tightly grasping my ass, keeping up with the rhythm of my movements.

Mark broke the kiss, and moved to lift me off of him. He turned me around and while on my knees, he pushed me forward into the couch. He held my hands down tight, rammed his cock into me and began fucking me from behind. I could see the stranger in the reflection of the fireplace doors, as he moved behind Mark, bent over and began licking his balls and ass. Mark slowed his thrusts when he did this, but they became harder and deeper, almost lifting me off the floor. I was suddenly startled to find a strange hand reach around and start rubbing my clit, and I realized that it wasn't Mark's. This man seemed to know exactly how to touch me, rubbing my hard wet nub, sending shivers right through me. My breasts were pushed up against the couch cushions, I took a hand from Mark's grasp and began rubbing my nipples, squeezing and pulling at them.

This was almost too much for me to bear. I could feel my orgasm coming on. My breath quickened, my moans got louder as I tensed up and pushed my hips back into Mark, forcing him as deep as he could go. The shudder that moved through me was so deep, I forgot where I was for a moment and became so enthralled with the feeling of it. My head was spinning, my hips buckling, I felt like I would explode. I closed my eyes and screamed in ecstasy, pushing my face into the cushions to muffle the loud sound.

At that same moment, I felt Mark tense up behind me, and I could tell he was about to cum. I could see in the reflection the stranger was on his knees behind him, fingering his asshole like I know he loves, and Mark thrust hard and fast into me, shooting his hot cum into my throbbing pussy, still pulsating from my orgasm moments before.

Mark collapsed on top of me, and I could feel his heart pounding against my back. Once I caught my own breath, I turned around and looked right at him. He smiled at me, still breathing heavy with his sweat dripping from his brow. He kissed me and said, "Wow baby that was hot!"

I looked up at the Shawn, held out my hand, and said, "It's been a pleasure to meet you".

Shawn took my hand, "The pleasure has been all mine."

Shawn dressed and went off to his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trying Something New

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 253 milliseconds