• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

123456...12

Ken was just hanging up the telephone as Barb walked in the front door of their home. She could still taste Emily's juices on her tongue as she bent to kiss Ken hello.

"Guess who that was on the phone," Ken said as Barb settled onto his lap.

"I don't have a clue," Barb replied. "Anyone I know?"

"Not really. It was Gary Fanstler, one of my old fraternity brothers. He was a year behind me at the university. You've not met him yet."

"What do you mean...yet?" Barb asked.

"Gary and his wife, Laura, will be in town this weekend for a business conference. I invited them to visit us on Saturday. I hope you don't mind asking them without talking with you about it. You were over at Emily's and I couldn't call you because I knew the line would be busy," Ken said with a grin. "By the way, your face still has some dried stuff on it that you missed."

"That's fine with me, Ken," Barb responded. "It probably means we won't be spending time with Ted and Emily then."

"Why not?" Ken asked in reply. "We'll just have to set two more places at the table. Ted and Emily would probably enjoy meeting Gary and Laura. As I recall, Gary was always ready for a party. I don't know Laura, however. He met her after college and we've never met."

"Now I'm curious. What is Gary like?"

"Well, he's about 6'2", blond hair, and he used to be slender. He was on the track team as I recall. Oh, yes, he is a very good-looking guy."

A quick vision of Gary flashed through Barb's fertile imagination and she smiled faintly. "He sounds very nice, Ken. What do you know about Laura?"

"Not much at all," Ken replied. "Gary said she was a redhead that he met at work a couple of companies ago. He sounded like a typical doting husband. She was a great gal and all that. He did mention that she was pretty buttoned up, as he put it. I'm not sure what he meant by that, do you?"

"Sounds to me like he's married to a prude," Barb said with a frown. "Maybe not, but that's what 'buttoned up' means to me."

"It could be that Gary has changed since I knew him," Ken said. "He was always chasing skirts then, and catching them most of the time. His looks and his smile could charm the panties off most of the gals. I can't picture him marrying some tight-ass prude," he added with a chuckle.

"That could present a bit of a problem," Barb replied. "We've become pretty wild and crazy since we met Ted and Emily. Just to be on the safe side, I guess I'd better warn Emily tomorrow."

"Let's just play it by ear, like we did with Ted and Emily," Ken suggested. "I'll leave the 'Our Pool is Clothing Optional' sign on the patio door and we'll just see how Gary and Laura respond to it."

"Okay," Barb said. "If they are negative, we can just wait until they go back to their hotel before shedding our suits. I'll tell Emily to make Ted behave too," she added.

"Maybe we've read more into Gary's comment than we should have, but it's better to go slow," Ken commented. "You might find it hard to keep your hands off of Gary if he's still in good shape. He was what you gals call a 'stud muffin!"

Having settled on a preliminary plan for the weekend, Barb and Ken began their earnest foreplay. Barb squirmed on Ken's lap and continued to kiss him deeply. He couldn't help but taste the remnants of Emily's sweet juices on Barb's tongue and it made him stiffen under her.

"What has caused you to grow so quick," Barb asked slyly. "Is it me moving on your lap, the taste of Emily, or the thought of meeting Laura?"

"Some of each, I guess," he replied honestly. "I keep seeing a redhead frolicking in our pool, and you're not helping the situation by squirming like that."

Barb stood and took Ken's hand, pulling him up to her. "I am so horny right now. I want you to take me into the bedroom, strip me naked and fuck me hard with that big thick cock until I beg for you to stop."

"Your wish is my command," Ken responded as she rubbed the front of his pants. "I would like nothing better than to hear you scream for mercy as I pound your wet pussy. Lead the way, you horny bitch!"

* Saturday's noon sun found Barb and Ken on their pool deck. The patio table was set for six, but they were the only two seated. Barb served ham sandwiches, chips, and cole slaw. Their glasses held iced tea.

"Emily said they would be over around three o'clock," Barb said absently. "They're out shopping and they plan to eat lunch at the mall."

"Gary said the he and Laura would leave the hotel about three, so they should be here about three-thirty," Ken offered. "I told them to bring their suits if they had them, or not...either way was okay with us. I thought I would give him a subtle warning. Gary said they would have their suits, so I guess you might be right about the meaning of 'buttoned up."

"I'll clean up the table and put the sandwich stuff away if you'll check the pool and hot tub," Barb suggested. Frankly, I hope I'm wrong about Laura, but we'll soon find out won't we?"

It was 3:15 p.m. when Emily and Ted joined Barb and Ken outside by the pool. Emily changed into a rather modest one-piece suit that hid most of her treasures. Ted changed to his green, boxer-style suit and a T-shirt. Barb wore a standard black two piece suit, and Ken sported his only surfer-style suit.

The four chatted about Ted's trip to Denver that week and laughed heartily as he retold the story of Emily and Barb's sexy phone call. Barb actually blushed when Ted described the slurping sounds he heard over the phone as she lapped at Emily's dripping pussy. I didn't know that I was making that much noise," Barb grumbled as the blush spread to her neck and chest. Ken chuckled, "Ted, you make me wish I was traveling again. I'll have to think of a way to get even."

The doorbell interrupted their conversation and Ken rose to answer the ring. He greeted Gary with a warm handshake as Gary turned to introduce his wife, Laura. "Ken, meet Laura, my favorite redhead."

In one quick glance, Ken took in the vision of an angel! Laura was tall...at least 5'9" with long auburn hair. Even in her modest attire, it was easy to see that she had a stunning figure set off by large, firm breasts. She smiled at Ken and held his eyes for a moment before extending her hand to him. "I'm so glad to meet you, Ken. Gary has mentioned you many times."

Ken took her soft hand and tried to think of something appropriate to say. "It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Laura. Please come in and meet Barb and our friends from down the street." Again, Ken hesitated, not wanting to move his eyes from hers. "God, what a beauty," Ken thought as he finally turned to lead them to the back of the house.

Gary led the way, followed by Laura and Ken. As they reached the door to the patio, the new couple paused and quickly read the small sign attached to it. Gary turned to Ken and said, "You old dog, you haven't changed a bit have you?"

Ken grinned and glanced over at Laura. She merely frowned and rolled her eyes. Ken made no reply, fearing that anything he said would backfire on him. He reached past Gary and opened the door, leading the trio onto the pool deck.

"Gary and Laura, this is my wife, Barb." Barb stepped up to the new couple and welcomed them with a wide smile and handshakes. "It's so nice to meet you two. I'm glad you called us while you are in town. Come and meet our neighbors, Emily and Ted."

With the initial introductions concluded, the three couples sat at the patio table, sipping their drinks and nibbling on the cold snacks Barb produced. Gary and Ken exchanged several stories about their college days and some of the tomfoolery they experienced. As the reminisced, the three women chatted about the local shopping and Laura related her impressions of their hotel stay. Ted and Ken took furtive glances at Laura while Gary related another college tale.

As the conversation began to wane, Ken suggested that they take a dip in the pool and cool off. Ted seconded the idea and pushed his chair back from the table. Gary looked across at Laura, then turned to Ken. "If you mean that we're all to go skinny-dipping, I guess Laura and I will have to pass."

"Not at all, Gary," Ken replied. "I thought you said you were going to bring suits."

"Right," Gary responded. "We have our suits in the rent car, but then I saw the sign on your door about clothing being optional and just thought..."

"Well, we do enjoy skinny-dipping, Gary, but clothing optional here means that you can wear a suit if you wish...or not if you wish. There's no hard and fast rule you see."

"With me," Laura said, "clothing is not optional. I will wear my suit thank you very much."

"Hmmm, that confirms my definition of buttoned-up," Barb thought to herself. "I wonder if she's had her pussy sewn shut too."

"Laura comes from a rather strict background," Gary offered apologetically. "Since she will wear her suit, I will too." Gary glanced at Barb and Emily in quick succession and added, "but you can all do what you like as far as I am concerned."

Laura glared at Gary's concluding remark. "That's not funny, Gary!" she murmured in an embarrassed voice.

Barb interrupted. "Laura, if our skinny-dipping would embarrass you, we will simply keep our suits on. We don't want to make our guests the least bit uncomfortable."

Barb's offer turned the negative tide rather quickly. "I'm not a party-pooper or a total prude," Laura replied. "You all can do whatever you like, but I just...just understand that I don't think I'm ready to jump naked into a pool with four strangers...or even Gary's old friend. You are all tanned and I am as white as a ghost."

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds. "I'll go out to the car and get our suits," Gary volunteered, hoping to dodge an awkward situation. Gary headed for the door and Ken followed him.

Gary turned to Ken as they walked to the front of the house. "Hey, Ken, I'm sorry to throw a wet blanket on things, but you can see how Laura is."

"Don't worry about it, Gary. I was surprised to hear that you married to a buttoned-up lady, but that was before I saw Laura. She's a rare beauty and you're a lucky son of a gun. I suppose that we'll just have to guess what charms lay beneath her suit."

"Thanks for the support, Buddy," Gary replied. "You know, I'd have my clothes off in a New York minute, but that would create a big problem with Laura. She has stepped off her pedestal a bit since we've been here at the conference, and I don't want to do anything to spoil that...if you know what I mean."

"Sounds to me like you have been spending more time in the sack with Laura than in meetings," Ken responded with a grin. "Maybe Laura will loosen a few more buttons if we don't push her. Would you object to that?"

"Hell no," Gary replied. "She learned so many no-no's growing up that it's been a real challenge to instill a little adventure in her. It took months of convincing to get her to try anything other than the missionary position. She thinks I am a sex pervert and horny all the time. She's right, of course!"

"Yeah, I remember Gary. You've been a horny devil all your life. Maybe she needs to see that you aren't the only horny guy in the world. Ted and I are right there with you."

"You know that I can't step out of line, Ken, even though I would love to be splashing naked with Barb and Emily. If you can coax Laura into anything more than paddling around the pool, more power to you."

Ken's mental wheels began to spin. "After we're all wet, I'm going to suggest a game of horse and rider. The gals can draw straws to see which guy they get to ride and we'll see who gets pulled down. It's fun and it can get rather intimate."

"Sounds like fun," Gary responded. "I wouldn't mind having Barb or Emily's legs wrapped around my neck while they wrestle each other. Just wait a little bit after we're all in the pool before you say anything."

Gary and Ken reappeared on the deck and Gary handed Laura her suit. "You can change in our bedroom if you like," Barb suggested. There are extra towels next to our sunken tub."

A few minutes later, Gary and Laura returned to the deck to find the other four people in the pool. Gary wore white, boxer-style trunks while Laura wore a brown and yellow two piece suit printed with bright flowers. Laura's dark suit served to accent her white skin and an array of freckles on her upper chest and arms. Though modestly cut, her suit couldn't completely hide her ample cleavage and the tops of her breasts. As they stepped into the pool, Ken noticed the strands of light red pubic hair that were not contained by Laura's suit bottom. "Oh, a natural redhead for sure," he thought. A glance toward Ted indicated that he had also noticed the indiscreet pussy hairs as Laura stepped gingerly into the water.

Barb, Laura, and Emily held onto the sides of a single float and bobbed in the deep end of the pool, chatting together. The men sat on the pool steps, laughing and joking with each other. "Say, who's up for a game of horse and rider?" Ken asked. "I want to see which lady can win by dunking the other two."

"I usually win," Barb replied from the far end of the pool. "But it will probably depend on the quality of my 'horse."

"I'm game," Emily said and held up her hand. "I used to be really good at that when I was a kid. How about it, Laura?"

"Well, I guess so," Laura responded. "I've never played before, so you'll have to explain the game to me."

"We'll draw for our horses," Barb replied. "Let's swim out. We can use toothpicks instead of straws."

The women stood dripping around the table as Barb broke two toothpicks at different lengths, handing them with one whole toothpick to Gary. "Here, Gary, you hold up the three toothpicks. The shortest one gets Ken."

Everybody laughed at Barb's implied description of Ken. "The second shortest gets Ted, and the long one gets Gary," she continued. "Laura, you're our guest, so you choose first."

Laura pulled out a toothpick, then Emily chose hers. Emily drew Gary and Laura drew Ken. "I'm stuck with Ted, I guess," Barb said and everyone laughed. The three couples returned to the pool and the horses bent down so their riders could mount their shoulders. Each man could feel the warm thighs of his rider on his neck and shoulders as he grasped a lady's legs.

There was much hooting and laughing as the contestants moved around the pool, attempting to gain some advantage on the others. "No fair pulling hair," Laura giggled. Her long red tresses would be a juicy target otherwise.

"Wait a minute," Ted called out. "What reward do the winners get?"

"I know," Emily said. "The winning rider gets two wishes and the losing horses have to grant one each."

"How about it, riders? Do we all agree?" Barb asked innocently. "Hearing no objections, that's the reward."

Laura was about to speak up, but decided to stay silent and try her best to win the reward rather than appear to be disagreeable again. "One, two, three, go!" Ken yelled, and a mad splashing began as the three horses jockeyed for position. The riders grabbed at each other while their horses turned, stumbled, and pulled away from danger. Under water, the men used their feet in attempts to trip the others. The women flailed their arms, trying to grab another rider and pull her down.

The match continued for several minutes with all three still standing. Emily reached out toward Barb but Gary stumbled under her and she fell head first toward Barb. In an effort to stay upright, she grabbed with both hands and managed to catch Barb's suit top. Emily's momentum carried her forward and down, pulling Barb's bra completely off, exposing her pendulous tits. Gary regained his balance and managed to get Emily upright. At that point, he was gazing directly at Barb's exposed breasts not six inches from his nose!

"Hey, look everybody," Gary exclaimed. "We've got a bare back rider!"

The others turned to look. Ted and Ken laughed and cheered. Laura gasped as she spotted Barb's dark nipples swinging in the air in front of her husband's face. "Oh my goodness, Barb," she exclaimed, "where's your top?"

Barb glanced around, then laughed out loud. "It's at the bottom of the deep end. So now, I'm out to get even with Emily."

Emily squealed with glee. "Thank goodness for my one-piece suit."

"That won't save you, Emily," Barb yelled. "Come on, Ted, let's get her!"

"Maybe we should stop," Laura said without much conviction. "Barb might be embarrassed."

Ken chuckled in response. "You don't know Barb. She's mighty proud of her hooters, and modesty is not one of her virtues."

Laura was silent for a moment, then, "Well, then, let's go help her get Emily!"

Ken took a firm hold on Laura's knees and began to move toward Gary and Emily. "Try to pull her over Gary's head. Then, Barb can sneak in behind her."

Both horses converged on Emily and Gary with great fanfare. Ken maneuvered to face Gary and he could feel Laura raise up to challenge Emily. Laura's mons venus rubbed against the back of Ken's head and he felt the heat through her thin suit. Meanwhile, Ted worked his way behind Gary and Barb reached for Emily's back.

Emily was intent on fending off Laura's frontal assault and failed to notice Barb as she moved behind her. With a swift movement, Barb grabbed Emily's suit straps and jerked downward, pinning Emily's arms to her sides and exposing her puffy-nippled boobs to Ken and Laura.

Emily reacted without thinking and pulled her arms up, freeing them from the straps but leaving the top half of her suit around her waist. Her puffy pink nipples hardened automatically as the fresh air swirled around them. Now two of the three women in the pool were topless, but all were still upright on their respective 'horses.'

Laura squealed in panic as she observed what Barb had done. "Oh, Emily, I'm so sorry. I didn't know Barb was going to do that to you."

"Never mind, Laura. Everybody but you and Gary has seen me before," Emily replied laughing. "You're the only one left with a top on, Honey, so we're coming after you!"

"No, no, let's quit," Laura screamed. "Ken, let me down."

Ken pretended to be confused, first moving one way, then another, in a failed attempt to evade the oncoming horses. Ultimately, Laura found herself facing Barb and not knowing where Emily and Gary were in the pool. Laura bounced up and down on Ken's shoulders in an excited state, trying to avoid Barb's grasp. As Barb reached out, Laura leaned back, holding onto Ken's forehead.

She felt another hand on her back, then a tightness on her chest as Emily found the strap on her suit top. Laura instinctively pitched forward to avoid being pulled down into the water, causing her plastic clasp to break and release. The only thing holding her top to her ample breasts was the tie around her neck.

"Oh, no," Laura screamed as she clutched her loose top to her tits. "Let me go, Ken, let me go."

Ken couldn't see what had occurred and in the confusion loosened his grip on Laura's knees. She pitched backward into the pool, her arms outstretched. Her fall carried into Gary and sent Emily and him into the pool too. When Laura's head reappeared above the surface of the pool, her top was floating around her neck and her luscious boobs were floating free. Laura spluttered and wiped her long red hair from her eyes, not realizing that she was exposed to all three 'horses.'

Once Laura could again see, she looked down and saw her top floating off to one side and then she saw her pale pink nipples bobbing on the pool's surface in front of five grinning faces. Blushing wildly, Laura grabbed her top and rearranged it over herself as she moved toward the pool steps.

"I can't believe this is happening to me," Laura wailed. "I'm so embarrassed," she added as she stepped from the pool.

Concerned, Gary followed his lovely wife out of the pool and handed her a towel. "It's okay, Honey," he soothed. "We're among friends, and we were just having some harmless fun. Why don't you just lighten up."

123456...12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 11-20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds