• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

123456...20

It was Tuesday morning about ten o'clock when Barb's telephone rang. She put down the armload of dirty towels from the previous weekend's party and answered.

"Hi Barb, it's Katherine. How are you?"

"Oh, hi Katherine. I'm great! I've been doing laundry and picking up the place, so your call is a welcome break."

Katherine chuckled. "Sounds familiar. I wanted to see if you and Ken were going to be available this next weekend. Hank and I are coming your way again and we were both hoping we could spend some time with you again."

"Funny you should call. We were just talking about you guys last Sunday. Ted and Emily were here, and we've added Al and Linda, the neighbors behind us to our parties," Barb replied. "I told them you were due for another visit pretty soon."

"How nice," Katherine replied warily. "You didn't tell the new couple everything did you?"

"Pretty much," Barb giggled in return. "They really fit right in after their first visit and after they had a heart-to-heart talk."

"So, what are they like?" Katherine asked excitedly.

"Well, Linda is a tall blonde...a real blonde, and she's very cute. Al is a big guy and good looking in a brawny kind of way. Oh, and he'll give Hank a run for his money in the equipment department!"

"Really?" Katherine purred. "Sounds like we might enjoy meeting them too. How are Emily and Ted?"

"Just fine," Barb said. "We ended up at their place last Sunday, looking at pictures in their home theater room. That got everybody overheated again," Barb added with a chuckle. "Will you and Hank be free all weekend?"

"Yep, Hank has conferences on Thursday and Friday and we are stuck for dinner Friday night, but then we're available."

"I know," Barb mused, "why don't you and Hank check out of the hotel and come to our house after dinner on Friday. We have plenty of room. We can have a nightcap together and you'll be here for breakfast on Saturday morning."

"Gosh, Barb, that sounds great! I know Hank would like that. Are you sure we wouldn't be imposing on you?"

"Just the opposite. We'll be looking forward to seeing you both again. You will have to help me with preparations for the get-together though. I can use some help."

"You've got a deal, girl," Katherine agreed. I'll ask Hank to make some of his famous Bloody Marias to help us get things rolling. He makes them nice and spicy. We'll bring the tequila! I think we can get away and be at your house by eleven o'clock on Friday."

A few more minutes of girl talk followed before Barb put the phone down and continued her chores. Before the next load of laundry was done, Barb's telephone rang again.

*****

"Hello, Barb, this is Ann, from next door. I was wondering if you might have time this afternoon to come over for a cup of tea...or something."

"Hi Ann. I'm glad you called. We haven't talked in quite a while have we? Is something wrong?"

"No, not really. Nothing like that," Ann stammered. "I just wanted to chat with you about some things and today seemed like a good time to do it."

"Sure, Ann, I'll be through with my chores by lunchtime. How about meeting for tea around two o'clock?"

"That will be fine," Ann replied. "I have to go to the store, but I'll be back before two."

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong, Ann?" Barb quizzed. "You sound like you are concerned about something."

"No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk to you about something is all. See you at two."

Barb sat for a few moments. Ann and Carl lived next door, but they had never become close friends. They always waved when they saw each other, but both Carl and Ann seemed quiet and always busy with their work. It seemed strange that Ann would call and invite her just to chat over tea. Barb shook her head, then went on with her housework. Now she needed to finish up in time for an early 'tea time.'

Barb donned a respectable outfit and fixed her hair and makeup. At two o'clock, she walked next door and rang Ann's doorbell. The long chime was followed by Ann's greeting. Barb stepped inside. She realized that it was only the third time she had been in Ann's home!

"Let's have our tea in the sun room," Ann suggested as she led the way through the spacious den. "I love the sun room."

"The plants and rattan furniture really make it look like a tropical garden," Barb complimented as they sat down together. Ann passed a plate of cookies and then poured two cups of strong tea. They spent several minutes discussing how nice the weather had been recently and how prices had risen at the local boutiques. As they talked, Barb surveyed her next door neighbor a bit more closely. Ann was younger, probably in her late 30s and quite pretty. She was petite...probably a size 5 or 6, and she was about 5' 2" tall. Ann had jet-black hair styled short and her fingernails and toenails were painted a light pink. She looked very attractive in her sundress and open sandals. Barb also noticed her full lips when she smiled and her flawless complexion. Although her dress covered most of her, Barb noted the top of Ann's dress. She didn't see much of a bulge where her breasts should be. "Hmm," Barb thought, "she doesn't have much in the boob department, but the rest looks yummy."

There was a long, uneasy silence as they both sipped their tea. Ann put her cup down and Barb noticed that Ann was tapping her fingers absently, evidently thinking about saying something.

"Barb, I want to apologize to you for something and I hope you will believe me when I tell you that it was totally accidental." Ann first looked down at her feet, then when Barb stayed silent, she looked up and their eyes met. Barb could tell that Ann had to force herself to continue.

"Whatever for?" Barb said in wonder. "I can't imagine why you should apologize to me."

"So, you didn't notice?" Ann continued haltingly.

"Notice what?" Barb replied with genuine confusion.

"Carl said you didn't see, but I thought you must have, so I just had to say something," Ann said. "Last Saturday, Carl decided to clean some leaves out of our gutters. He got out his ladder and climbed up to reach inside the trough. When he's on the ladder, he can see into your back yard. He wasn't spying on you, he was just getting rid of the leaves, you see."

"I'm beginning to understand," Barb replied. "Please go on."

"He got down off the ladder and came in the house to get me. He said that you and Ken had some other people in your pool and that everybody was...naked," Ann mumbled and lowered her head again. "I thought he was joking with me, so he made me go outside with him and climb up on his ladder. I went up for just a few seconds, but he proved his point. I didn't mean to look and Carl didn't mean to spy on you, but then I was afraid that you or one of the others might have seen us on the ladder. I just had to apologize to you. It will never happen again, I promise."

Barb picked up her tea cup, mainly to give herself a little time to think. After a couple of sips, she replaced her cup and looked over at Ann who was staring at her with an anguished look on her face.

"I am very sure that you didn't intentionally look into our back yard, Ann. You certainly don't need to apologize for cleaning out your gutters! If what you witnessed shocked you or caused you a problem, then I must apologize to you for that," Barb quietly spoke. "I am sure that nobody noticed or they would have said something to me or Ken. So I guess it's still a secret between us, right? No harm done as far as I am concerned."

"I'm so relieved," Ann gushed. "I've been worried for the last two days. I'm so glad to get it off my chest...so to speak."

"I guess Ken and I are rather liberal in our lifestyle," Barb offered. "We consider our back yard pool to be clothing optional. We enjoy skinny-dipping, and we don't mind if others join us. Does that shock you, Ann?"

"Well, it did when I was on that stupid ladder," she replied laughing. "Like I said, I was only up there for a few seconds, but I did see you and Ken, and one or two other neighbors I think. I keep seeing that scene over and over in my mind. I'm sorry."

"Frankly, Ann, it doesn't bother me. I just hope you will not think less of us as neighbors, because we apparently have different lifestyles in certain respects. I also hope you will keep what you know to yourselves."

"Oh, of course," Ann assured. "Carl and I agreed that it's nobody else's business what you do in your own home. I'll tell you something else, just between us girls, okay?"

"Absolutely," Barb said as she sat back and took in her neighbor.

"It made Carl and I stop and think about our own lifestyle for the first time in a long time. We both work hard, but we don't seem to spend much time having fun anymore. He plays golf once in a while and I read a lot, but our lives and our marriage have become pretty boring actually. We agreed that we've been missing out on life. We've become workaholics! But you know something...last Saturday night, we were both still thinking about your party and all. We went to bed early...and left the TV off for a change. Carl and I made love like we haven't made love in ages. It was...really special! We surprised each other by how hot and sexy we both were that night. We ran around naked in the house for a while. It was an amazing thing, and I guess we have you and Ken to thank for that."

"If seeing us naked helped your love life, Ann, I'm glad for those leaves in your gutters! I guess the reason we haven't been friendlier in the past is because we thought that you were too busy and absorbed to enjoy life the way we do." Barb moved next to Ann and gently hugged her. "Maybe your accidental peeking will bring us closer instead of farther apart," she added as she patted Ann's shoulder. "Now tell me the truth, Ann, do I have a handsome husband or what?"

Ann blushed brightly and looked away through the sun room windows. "Cat got your tongue?" Barb teased lightly. Ann looked sideways at Barb and smiled broadly. "I would say you have a very handsome husband." Then she blushed again and Barb knew she was reliving that singular moment when she saw Ken walking naked across their deck.

"Please let Carl know that we'll be entertaining again this weekend," Barb warned. "Some friends from out of town will be staying with us. I imagine some of the other neighbors will be joining us. If Carl is cleaning leaves again, we'll know it won't be an accident this time!" Barb chuckled.

"Oh, no, Carl won't be up on any ladder this weekend! In fact, we may be sleeping in and catching up on some long-delayed activities of our own," Ann grinned. "I went out earlier today and bought some fancy new things. That will surprise him for sure!"

"Sounds like fun for a change, Ann. I'm happy to see you in a better frame of mind...getting your nose off the grindstone. Tell you what, you and your lover boy may run out of things to do. You're welcome to join us if you like. There will be eight, but we can seat ten if you want to try something entirely different."

"Thanks so much for the invitation, Barb. If Carl and I run out of ideas, we just might accept. I guess that would mean that we would have to take our clothes off too, right?"

"Not unless you are comfortable doing so," Barb replied. "Clothing optional means you can be whatever way suits you. We don't try to dictate rules. I don't think the others would care either. They are comfortable in their own skin. Now, Hank and Katherine, our houseguests, are an older couple, but they feel the same as we do. In fact, they are a bit more...how shall I put it...experienced."

"Do you have other, uh, activities besides just skinny-dipping," Ann inquired carefully.

"You want to know if we play with the others too," Barb confirmed. "Yes, we do whatever is okay with the other people. Again, there is no pressure to participate in anything you aren't comfortable with."

Ann thought about Barb's last response for a while before speaking again. "Carl and I have never...well, you know...fooled around with anybody else."

"It's pretty new to most of us. Like I said, it's not something you have to do to be part of our party."

"Carl and I fantasized about doing something like that the other night," Ann admitted. "We both got so worked up whispering about what might have happened while we were making love. It was incredible."

"I'll bet you were dreaming that it was my Ken inside you while you and Carl were fucking," Barb laughed.

"Oh, God, Barb, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to think that, really I didn't!"

"Don't worry about it. You see, now I can dream about doing it with Carl and I won't feel a bit guilty!"

Ann moved her head back against the sofa cushion and groaned. "Your saying that has made me soak my panties. I don't get that feeling very often. I don't understand what's come over me."

"I think you need a little relief, sweetheart. I guess I'd better get back home and let you have some peace and quiet." Barb rose and took both cups to the kitchen sink. When she returned to the sunroom, Ann had her hand up her dress and her eyes were tightly closed. "Don't bother to get up, Ann, I'll let myself out...no problem."

"Oh...I...I...was just straightening up a little," Ann stammered, red faced. "I almost never...uh...well, I guess it was pretty obvious what I was doing. I'm pretty confused right now."

"I understand, Ann. But please don't feel embarrassed. I play like that any time the urge hits me. Your secret's safe with me."

Barb unlocked her own front door and leaned against it as it closed behind her. "I wonder what she tastes like?" she thought to herself. "I probably could have found out, but I think it's better to let things go for the next few days and see what happens with our nosy neighbors. I have a feeling that Carl might be a bit quicker to accept the invitation when he finds out how hot his quiet little wife has become."

***** On Friday evening, Ken finished cleaning off the deck and doctoring the pool anticipating Saturday's party. Barb loaded the dinner dishes into the dishwasher, then she checked inventory in the bar. There was plenty of liquor and she double-checked their supply of brandy and after-dinner specialties. "Hank and Katherine should be arriving in an hour or so," she thought. "I've got time for a nice warm bath before they arrive."

Ken found Barb soaking in their oversized tub and quickly stripped. "Move over love," he said as he stepped into the tub with her. "If you are through, I'll let you bathe me. I'm a bit sweaty from being outside."

Barb smiled at her handsome husband and soaped up her hands. "I'll just use my hands, if that's okay with you, Sweetie. Turn around and I'll do your back first."

Ken felt her smooth, soapy hands move over his back and shoulders. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes. After Barb rinsed his back, he automatically turned around to face her, knowing what was coming next. Barb continued lathering his chest and belly. She leaned forward and kissed him as she rinsed his chest, then pressed him down so she could wash his feet and legs. Finally, she soaped her hands and began to slide her hands up and down his semi-rigid shaft and under his sagging balls. The pressure of her fingers all soapy and slick made him groan with delight. "Your special touch is killing me," Ken mumbled as he raised his bottom to gain the full effect of Barb's ministrations.

Barb rinsed Ken, then leaned forward once more. She took his hard cock in her mouth and let her tongue wander over the head and then along his shaft. Her fingers found his testicles and she pulled on his scrotum as she moved her lips up and down in a slow, graceful movement. "Oh man, that feels so good," Ken moaned as he drank in the pleasure. "If you don't stop, I'm going to fill your mouth with the biggest load you've ever seen!"

The comment caused Barb to accelerate her movement. In less than a minute, she felt Ken's balls tighten and almost instantly tasted his warm cum as it shot into her throat. Ken was grunting with delight as Barb milked the final drops from his throbbing cock. As he lay back, she slid upward and again kissed him deeply. Her mouth was still full of his sperm and their tongues frolicked in the mixture until both swallowed their share. "There now, are you ready to get dressed so we can properly greet our house guests for the weekend?" Barb teased.

It was just a little after ten o'clock when Hank and Katherine arrived. Hank was still in his business suit and Katherine wore a conservative dress and heels. In contrast, Ken was in a pair of silk boxers and Barb was wearing one of Ken's extra large T-shirts.

"Welcome!" Barb announced and hugged each of her guests. "How was your banquet?"

"Totally boring, of course," Katherine volunteered. "Just a bunch of stuffed shirt lawyers lying to each other and passing out awards for dubious deeds."

"Hey, wait a minute there," Hank interrupted with a laugh. "I only told three whoppers all night and nobody rewarded me for a dubious deed! Katherine is just angry because neither of the guys she was sitting by put his hand up her dress!"

Katherine gave her husband a playful punch on his arm, then turned to Ken. "I was hoping that we would have that nightcap you promised."

"Why don't you two get comfortable while I pour our nightcaps," Ken suggested. "You both want brandy, or would you like to join me in a French Connection?"

"What's that?" Katherine wanted to know. "It's half brandy and half Amaretto...on the rocks," Ken replied from the bar. "I'll try one," Katherine said as she pulled off her heels and her thigh-high stockings.

"Just straight brandy for me," Hank said as he put his suit coat over a chair and untied his stripped tie. "I'll need at least two glasses after that dinner tonight."

Once Katherine pulled her dress over her head, Barb handed her the drink. "Do you have a hanger for this thing?" Katherine asked. I won't be needing it this weekend, but it's a bitch to iron." As Barb put Katherine's fancy dress in the hall closet, Katherine tossed her shoes, hose, panties and bra on the floor beneath it. "There," she announced, I'm all comfy now."

Barb followed her nude guest into the den and they joined the men in a toast. "Hank solemnly stood up in his Jockey brand briefs and held up his glass of brandy. "To an event-filled weekend of fun and companionship with good friends," he intoned. "Here's to us!" they all replied in unison.

After three rounds of drinks and talk about recent happenings, the conversation began to wind down. "This will be a special weekend," Ken mused. "Hank and Katherine are back, but they haven't met Al and Linda yet. They live right behind us, Hank. It seems they could hear us through or over the fence the last time you were here. Barb visited with Linda right after that and one thing led to another. They came over the next Saturday and got a taste of our lifestyle. It turns out they had never been with others before and didn't know what the other one thought about the whole scene. Of course, we didn't push things any farther and we broke up the party a little early. But, you know, once they talked it over, they found out that they both were excited by the prospect of being with us, and they returned the next weekend. Now, they're part of our little group and we really enjoy them."

"Barb said that Al would give Hank a run for his money in the equipment department," Katherine teased. "I can't wait to meet that young man."

Ken smiled at his naked guest, gazing at her ample chest. "You won't be disappointed, Katherine. He's well-built, I have to admit. Barb can attest to that even better than I." "Oh yeah," Barb quickly agreed.

Hank put down his glass. "I'm sure that Linda will be fun to meet also, and I'm looking forward to seeing Emily and Ted again too. But right now, I'd really like to take my lovely lady to bed and rest up for tomorrow's entertainment."

123456...20
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Our Good Neighbor Policy Ch. 21-31

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 265 milliseconds