• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Untangling the Web Ch. 03

Untangling the Web Ch. 03

1234

The shit was still hitting the fan at work and that asshole Hatfield was on his case. Because of that, Rodney was having trouble making time to visit Cheryl. It had been almost two weeks since they had last gotten together. Still, all things considered, Rodney felt that his life was turning around.

Even though there hadn't been time to see Cheryl, all the signs pointed to the fact that he had been right. This was getting to be a real power trip. She was getting off on the thought of being a sex slave. She had even called him a couple of times asking when he was going to have time to see her! When he told her last week that it wasn't going to happen, she had sounded disappointed. She had even volunteered the information that Tim was going to be away on Thursday and that it was safe for them to get together after work! It was a real shame that he had had to turn her down.

Rodney had turned Cheryl down because of Linda. Things were looking up with her as well. Linda had bought his groveling act. She was beginning to warm up to him again and they were talking more than ever. When she had suggested that they go out on Thursday to dinner and a movie, he had jumped at the chance. How in thew hell was he supposed to know that Cheryl was going to be available after work? There was no way he could cancel out on Linda; she never would have spoken to him again.

He hadn't gotten back into Linda's bedroom yet, but that was coming. Last night she had suggested that they do something together this weekend. She told him that she had canceled her plans because she wanted to spend some time with him! Rodney smiled confidently. He knew his charm would bring her back. Now that Linda had gained some sexual experience he couldn't wait to take her back to bed.

As Rodney walked down the hall, he started to dream about what he could do with two hot sluts. He was confident that Cheryl would do anything that he wanted now and the new Linda might be willing to experiment. Shit, maybe he could even get Cheryl to seduce Linda. Just the thought of the two of them together was enough get him hard.

Today, he finally had managed to arrange his schedule to free up time for a short visit. He didn't have anything planned. He was just going to remind Cheryl that she had a Master. Maybe he'd take the time for her to blow him. He was sure that she would get off on being ordered. He didn't care, he didn't mind if she enjoyed it as long as she took care of him too.

Rodney was surprised when Cheryl's secretary passed him right through without comment. That was a change. Usually she gave him some type of smart-ass comment or nasty look. He never understood why Cheryl put up with insolence from the peons who worked for her. Maybe she was finally beginning to smarten up.

Rodney strode into Cheryl's office like he owned the world. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Today, Rodney was going to show her he was in charge from the beginning. He turned back towards Cheryl with a sneer on his lips.

Cheryl had risen from her chair and was looking at him with nervous anticipation. He crossed over to sit at the conference table and beckoned for her to approach. Shit, she wasn't wearing a bra. As she moved towards him, her unfettered tits bounced and swayed with each step. He finally tore his eyes away from the spectacle and surveyed the rest of her body. He was pleased to see that she was following his other commands too. Her skirt had crossed the line and in no way could be considered professional, unless the profession in question was streetwalker. It was tight and ended half way up her thighs. She looked gorgeous.

Without a word he motioned for her to turn around and display her ass. As she posed and displayed herself, she looked over her shoulder at him and shot him a look of rampant lust. Rodney exulted; she was getting into it! She liked being his sex slave! Rodney's imagination went into overdrive and he recalled his thoughts about Cheryl and Linda. There was no end to the perverted things that he could accomplish with his very own sex slave. For now, however, he wanted to see her on her knees between his legs.

"Take that top off, slut." He commanded. She flushed in excitement at his words and hurried to meet his command. She must be getting into it, he thought. If not, she would have kicked him out of the office for talking to her like that.

Cheryl took off her top and stood before him with her hooters standing tall and proud. She looked down at Rodney with a question on her face. She was waiting for his command. "Get on your knees and take my prick out." He sneered.

Cheryl immediately dropped to her knees and sensually started to rub her tits up and down his leg. She shoved his knee into the valley between her knockers and started tit fuck his leg. At the same time, her fingers lightly danced their way up his thighs and started to rub his boner through the fabric.

Rodney was delirious. Nobody had ever treated him like this before. Shit, she was attacking him like some sort of nympho. He had fucked his share of sluts, but none of them had ever gotten so excited just at the thought of taking his prick out.

Cheryl bent her head forward and started to nuzzle Rodney's crotch and to mouth his cock through the fabric. His cock was rock hard. Cheryl raked her fingernail up his zipper until she reached the top. Looking directly into his eyes, she slowly unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and drew his zipper down. With a gasp of delight she reached into boxers and started to caress his straining rod of love. As her fingers closed around his shaft, Rodney groaned and shot his load all over her chest.

It wasn't Rodney's fault. Shit, any man would have been excited about what had just happened. It was her attitude, damn it. How could he hold back when he had a nympho as his personal sex slave?

Cheryl moaned in disappointment and started to feverishly rub his balls and jerk his prick. But Rodney was so sensitive that the slightest touch was unbearable. He pushed her away and re fastened his pants. Shit, this was enough for today. He had Cheryl totally under his control now. She could blow him or fuck him next time. This was all about his pleasure, not hers.

Cheryl was on her knees begging him to fuck her. He looked at her with a sneer and stood up. "I'll see you later slut." He laughed as he walked out of her office with her voice pleading in the background.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheryl waited on her knees until the door shut behind Rodney. With a look of distaste, she looked down at her chest and surveyed the watery, runny mess adorning her boobs. She sighed. Compared to the other guys she had been with, Rodney's load was pitiful. If Tim had done that to her, her bountiful chest would have been covered with his warm tasty goo. Cheryl sniffed her hand and took a small taste of Rodney's bitter cum and then spit it out. It even tasted like shit.

Cheryl's lips turned up in a grimace of distaste. On paper, she agreed with Tim and Linda that they needed to build Rodney up before they took him down. She needed to make him believe she liked what was happening. But, God Damn it, it was hard. She was the one that had to act like she liked it. They didn't have to be with him. She shuddered in distaste as she recalled his piggish eyes devouring her. Tim and Linda would owe her big time for this.

Cheryl stood up and crossed to her desk. She'd put up with Rodney. Now she deserved her reward. It was time for some fun. She smiled and buzzed Denise on the intercom. "Denise, Hi, I'm afraid I made a mess again." She said cheerfully. "Could you come on in and help me again?"

As Cheryl waited for her secretary, her pussy began to juice. She wouldn't make Denise lick this shit off her breasts; she wasn't that cruel. But Rodney hadn't gotten near her cunt and it would be pretty juicy after Denise washed her off. Last weekend Denise had proven herself to be an eager little cunt sucker. Cheryl had time on her schedule to give Denise her next lesson. She couldn't wait to get her head back between her secretary's cute thighs.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As Tim drove over to Jean's apartment, he reviewed the progress of the scheme against Rodney. Cheryl and Linda had him done to a turn. By coordinating their efforts, Rodney didn't know which way was up. Cheryl's teasing had Rodney driven to distraction, but they were making sure he could not take advantage of her apparent submission. Rodney was pulling his hair out.

Cheryl had found it very easy to recruit people to help them in their plan. She had been surprised at the number of enemies the little shit had made around the office. Even Fred Hatfield was aware that Cheryl was running a payback scam against Rodney and had volunteered to help out. With half the office helping her, it had been a simple task to manipulate the work schedules to meet the needs of the plan.

By her actions, Cheryl had firmly convinced Rodney that she was under his control. Recently she had started the process of encouraging his attentions outside the office. For the first time, she had given him the indication that she was willing to take some risks and meet him after work when Tim went away on his "unexpected business trips."

This part of the scheme did bother Tim. Not only were there additional risks to Cheryl, it also put a strain on Linda. Linda was forced to spend additional time with Rodney to achieve her role in the scheme. She was the reason Cheryl was able to increase her teasing of Rodney. She was dangling her pussy in front of Rodney and pretending to consider a full reconciliation.

Of course, her overtures at reconciliation always seemed to conflict with Cheryl's offers to meet Rodney after work. Tim was surprised that Rodney hadn't caught on. Just how stupid was this guy?

So far, the scheme had worked to perfection. Rodney was certain that Cheryl belonged to him but was frustrated in his efforts to close the deal. So far, Cheryl had been able to hold him off with a couple of hand jobs and a few gropes. But the strain was beginning to tell on both her and Linda. Linda had been forced to stay with Rodney for some weekends and it had been a blow to all of them.

In terms of Tim's part in the plan, Rodney now believed that Tim was a cheating son of a bitch. Jean had been firmly established as Tim's on going mistress. Tim had also convinced Rodney that Tim was his fawning sycophant. It was vital to the plan that Rodney brag to Tim about what was going on.

Cheryl had been sure that Rodney couldn't resist the opportunity to gloat to an unsuspecting cuckold. Tim hadn't been convinced until he had made contact with Rodney at the bar. He couldn't believe how quickly Rodney had moved into bragging mode.

Now it was time to start the next phase. By the time he was done, Rodney was going to be convinced that Tim was absolutely clueless about what Cheryl needed sexually. But, he was also going to be convinced that Tim was a jealous bastard who would kill any guy who laid a finger on her. The plan was to drive Rodney absolutely nuts. They were going to offer Rodney the keys to Cheryl's kingdom, but make him too scared to use them. Rodney didn't know it yet, but his life was about to take a turn for the worse.

Tim was a little melancholy as he stopped to pick up Jean. Unfortunately, this part in the plan meant that he would not get to spend as much time with her as he would like. Their weekly dates would have to take a backseat. When she answered the door, he looked her up and down avidly and sighed. He would have to wait before he enjoyed her beauty that evening.

Regretfully, he asked her if she minded a change in plans. Would she mind spending the evening with Cheryl and Linda? Tonight he needed to go to the bar alone. He had to talk to Rodney and she would only be a distraction. Jean thought about it for a moment and then nodded. A girl's night in with Cheryl and Linda sounded like a lot of fun. She told Tim to wait for a moment while she went to gather a few things. Tonight, Jean was going to break out the toys.

As Jean walked beside him with her bag of tricks, Tim felt a huge pang of regret. The three of them were going to get to play while he was stuck dealing with that prat Rodney. He hoped that the girls appreciated his sacrifice. He was planning on letting them make it up to him later.

Once he got to the bar, he looked around and saw Rodney holding court at a table where everyone could see him. Cheryl had told Tim all about her little visits with Rodney and it was obvious that Rodney was as puffed as a peacock with his control over her. Tim gave a wave and forced his face into a look of friendly adulation as he walked over to where Rodney was sitting.

As soon as Tim sat down, Rodney eagerly launched into the story of his exploits with his sex slave. Tim could see the look of gloating satisfaction in Rodney's eyes as he bragged to the man he thought was his unwitting victim. Rodney chortled with delight as he told Tim how he had broken the bitch's spirit to the point where the slut was serving him willingly.

With amusement, Tim listened to Rodney as he bragged and exaggerated the encounters. To hear Rodney tell it, he made his bitch crawl across her office floor begging to be allowed to blow him. When he deigned to say yes, the nympho had ripped his clothes off and deep throated him until he filled her stomach with his jism. Then he laid her out on the desk and pounded her defenseless pussy as she moaned in ecstasy. He even bragged that on his next visit he had sent her home to her wimp husband with cum dripping out of her asshole.

Tim listened to Rodney and encouraged him to further elaborate on his exploits. He wanted Rodney to think that he believed every word. Rodney was going to hang himself on the point of his own petard. By the end of the evening, he would regret every comment that he had made.

As Rodney's imagination finally began to run dry, Tim made his move. He tried to look like he was seeking Rodney's approval. "So," he asked, 'what do you think of that redhead I've been seeing? Is she hot or what?"

Rodney leered at him. "Shit, she's gorgeous. What a pair of tits. Is she as hot as she looks?"

Tim looked over at Rodney with a matching leer. "Let's just say that she's the best fuck I've ever had. She could suck the chrome off a fender and her pussy is tightest I've ever had."

Tim acted like he was taking Rodney into his confidence. "She's an old girlfriend of mine. We broke up when she moved out of state. Now that she is back, she looked me up so we could get back together. Christ, I wish she had come back before I married that bitch Cheryl. She's fucking amazing and she can't keep her hands off of me."

Rodney ignored his mention of Cheryl. He was focused on Jean. Rodney leaned forward with an avaricious gleam in his eye. "Tell me old buddy, does she like to party? I'd give my left nut to get between her legs."

Tim smiled inwardly. He knew he could count on Rodney's inherent horny nature. He stared at Rodney with a peeved look on his face. "Back off, I don't share my toys with anyone. I don't share my women."

As Tim watched Rodney's face, he felt a small pang of regret. Rodney had the worst poker face he had ever seen. Tim could have made a mint off him if he could have just sucked him into a friendly game. Tim watched with inward amusement the look of evil gloating that crossed Rodney's face. It was so pronounced it was almost comical. Rodney was almost chortling with glee because he thought he was in control of Tim's wife.

Tim looked over at Rodney as if weighing whether to confide in him. He signaled the bartender for a round of drinks and squared his shoulders like he had made a decision. "Look, there's something I've got to talk to you about. I can trust you to keep quiet about all this with Cheryl, right? Cheryl's hot but she doesn't understand that guys like you and I need more than one woman. I don't want to deal with the hassle so I want to keep her in the dark if I can."

Rodney's face suddenly took on a look of badly disguised cunning as he tried to fake a concerned look. "So, what's up with you and Cheryl anyway? Your redhead is hot, but Cheryl's a fucking babe too. You two haven't even been married a year yet. Hell, she should still be fucking you blind.

"Most guys would kill to be in your shoes. You have a hot wife waiting for you at home and a freaking babe for something strange. Shit, you should be grinning from ear to ear."

"Can you keep a secret? " Tim asked morosely. "Cheryl may look hot, but she is a fucking prude. I don't know what to do. Sex with her is like fucking a dead fish. She just lies there. I've tried all my usual moves, but nothing works. Hell I have to beg her before she'll allow me to go down on her and forget about blowjobs. That's why I need something on the side. Cheryl's a dud in bed."

Rodney immediately made sympathetic noises as he told Tim he understood. But, he couldn't contain the look of disdain on his face. Rodney was confident he knew exactly how to get Cheryl going. Rodney was convinced that Cheryl was a submissive that got off when she was being ordered around.

Rodney was the type of egotistical blowhard that always had an opinion on everything. In any situation, he always thought that he knew the right answer. Tim had put him in a position that was tearing him apart. His need to show off screamed at him to tell Tim what to do, but his conniving side was telling him no.

Rodney had jumped to the immediate conclusion that Tim's ignorance was a large factor in Cheryl's willingness to become his sex slave. Telling Tim what to do could make Tim suspicious. But more importantly, it could affect his control over Cheryl.

"I'll tell you Rodney. I just wish I knew what to do about Cheryl." Tim grumped. "I've heard some of her old boyfriends talking and they all said she was wild. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why won't she respond to me? You got any ideas on how to solve this mess?"

Tim watched with hidden amusement as Rodney tried to figure out a way to use his request to his advantage. By now, Rodney must be feeling like the fox that is asked to guard the chicken coop. He's got the husband of the wife he is blackmailing asking him for advice. He could almost see the wheels turning in Rodney's head.

"No wonder he fucks up so many accounts," Tim thought in disgust. "He's a fucking idiot. He's so obvious a six year old could out negotiate this guy."

Tim pretended preoccupation as he subtly watched Rodney. He was counting on Rodney's sexual greed to lead him down the garden path. That and Rodney's obvious need to prove he was smarter than everyone else was.

Rodney's mind was going a mile a minute. "Fucking shit, this guy doesn't have a clue, " he thought. "How in the fuck did he attract babes like this anyway? Cheryl doesn't want any romantic shit; she needs to be taken by a real man like me!"

Rodney started to consider the possibilities. Maybe this was the answer to his problems. Being limited to seeing Cheryl in the office was a real pain in the ass. If Cheryl wasn't so worried about Tim catching her, he might finally be able to get to spend some serious time with her and could really put her through her paces. Hell, she was getting into the sex slave thing so much that he might not even have to blackmail her anymore.

Eventually, Rodney looked over at Tim with fake sympathy. "I've got one idea buddy, but I don't know how much you'll like it. Every chick out there is different. You need to know how to read them. What you need is lessons on how to please a lady."

Rodney smirked at Tim and leaned in for the kill. "I could probably help you, but I would need to get to know Cheryl a whole lot better. You know, take her out a few times, spend some time with her outside the office. Once I figure out how to get her motor going I'll let you know. Give me a couple of hours with her and I'll show you how to turn her into a fucking banshee."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Untangling the Web Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds