• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Dogs and Small Cats Ch. 02

Big Dogs and Small Cats Ch. 02

12

Sarah mashed herself against Jacob, tasting his lips on hers, letting out a soft moan as he pushed his crotch into her. She could feel his hardness against her, and it was driving her crazy. God, she loved him and the way he made her feel. Was there anything better in life?

It had been over three weeks since the night she had first discovered her most deepest and base desire. Since then the video he had made of his encounter had been filed in their rather large collection of home videos and she had watched it as often as she could get away with. All the videos they had made over time, either by themselves or with other pets, were organized by date, location, and those involved. She tried several other ones as well, but none matched what this one did for her. There was the super bowl party last year, where all the pets had made out with each other dressed like Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, which had always been a favorite, but it was nothing compared to this. The sensation that raced through her body was not the same as when she had been locked in the cage, on her knees watching him fuck that slut, but it came close, and it made her incredibly horny. And the knowledge that they would go on the cruise with the possibility of acquiring another slave made the heat that much worse.

Of course, going on a cruise necessitates several things. First, travel documents must be in order. This one was easy, as he had taken her on several trips across national boundaries before, and he had such things available and locked in the safe in the house. Next, one must research the activities that will be offered on the boat and during the ports of call. From there one can then start packing, and if you are taking a woman with you, this always will necessitate one more step. Shopping.

Before stepping into her current lifestyle, Sarah had been a Grade A shopaholic, something that her first master Mark had never understood, and just one more reason he had not been able to dominate her the way Jacob was able to. Shopping was a rare treat, and one he tightly held the reigns on. But she knew the signs, the times, and the excitement it always brought.

It had started that morning when she woke up, trying to slip out of bed to perform her Saturday morning duty of making him breakfast. What she did not realize was that he was already awake, simply laying in wait for her to move. When she did, he was on in her in a flash, pinning her to the bed. She cried out, causing the cats to leap from the bed and dash from the room, but he was already working her ass over, turning it red with swift quick slaps from his hand, driving her high with a spanking unlike any she had received in a while. She cried and begged, one hand between her legs as she made it sting and burn, finally throwing her from the bed with the admonition that she better be quick about breakfast. She hurried, but knew it would not be fast enough.

So she delivered the tray, and almost instantly got her ass whipped again by his hand, bringing tears to her eyes and flooding her pussy. She could not help herself, frigging herself to multiple orgasms as he made her submit to him over and over again, until she begged for mercy.

"I'm pretty sure you can figure out what I have on the agenda for today." He had released her finally, but made her kneel on the floor, her heels pushing into her ass, the delicious burning keeping her in a heightened state of sexual arousal. She only nodded, hands folded in her lap, fingers twitching just short of her pussy. "But before I take you out in public, you need to work out." The malevolent smile again, and she moaned. He selected a white sports bra, and when he threw it at her she caught it and slipped into it. He also selected her white sneakers, and socks. They were not the regular workout socks she would have chosen, but frilly schoolgirl socks. She had never really understood that part, but figured they went with the minor foot fetish he had, since he apparently liked them on her, which was all that mattered.

Finally he handed her a racer back thong that had been modified through the addition of a remote controlled vibrator that would sit right at the entrance to her pussy, reaching up to her clit when she wore it. Slipping into it, she whimpered when the soft silicone touched her tenderness. He had fucked her hard last night, the first sign that this was coming.

His gym was located in what was designed to be one of six bedrooms. And as always when he played this game with her, first she did cardio, following the instructions of the cardio-kick box video playing on the TV hanging from the ceiling. It was a bit of a challenge at first to perform the high kicks and jumps in the outfit he made her wear, but she had gotten used to it over time. What she never got used to was he there with the video camera, and the remote. At random times he would hit the button, and the vibrations would shoot through her pussy, making her mad with lust and desire. Today was particularly bad, and she was sure it was on more then off. But if she stopped following the video, he was there, spanking her again. It was not long before she was reduced to moaning and heavy breathing, tears of pleasure streaming down her face, barely able to keep up.

Two large cable pulley machines took up the center of the room, and there was a circuit she had to do there afterwards. He let her catch her breath for a second until he made her continue. Often he would just hold her down on the bench and take her, fucking her silly. She expected him to jump on her at any minute, and give her what she needed, what she begged for several times. But he did not, instead he just kept teasing her, until once again she could barely continue anymore, so bad was the fire between her legs. And again he spanked her. She knew that sitting would be dicey for a couple of days, and was certain that before the day was over she would be taking it up the ass. He loved turning it bright red and then fucking it.

Her black hair was matted to her head with sweat, and her eyes were unfocused when he finally carried her back to the shower. The thong was still on, softly vibrating in her pussy, causing her to purr and moan softly against his chest. She loved the contrast of her milky white skin against his chocolate darkness, and she licked the sweat of him whenever he did this. This time was no different, but the simple act made her even hornier.

Finally he let her get on her knees, and put his stiff member in her mouth. She went crazy, and he grabbed her hair, pulling her back. She saw the look of disapproval in his eyes, and almost cried, but then he let her suck him again, and she was in her element.

Her tongue laced up and down, top to bottom, as her hands fondled his balls. She licked the tip, swallowed him whole, her mouth sliding up and down like the pro that she was. She knew where his spots were, what to hit with her tongue, to lick the head like an ice cream cone, to twirl it with the tip, to pop it in and out of pursed lips, to take it to the back and swallow around it, to look up into his eyes, and when to slow down as he started to twitch.

The explosion of hot jizz into her mouth made her moan around the full shaft that filled her throat. The simple act caused her own small spasm, and she had to steady herself against the shower wall to stay upright, swallowing every drop. She kept sucking, licking the tip until it was clean. Finally he pulled her up, back into his arms, and kissed her gently. She kissed him back, spooning into his body, submitting to his demands. Sliding a finger into her pussy he felt her wetness, causing her to moan again. He played her slowly, but it did not take much. She was almost there, her body already locked up when he stopped.

She let out a sound of frustration, a sign of just how high she was in the throes in the sexual ecstasy. Almost instantly he dragged her from the shower, bent her over the counter, and slammed his cock into her pussy. She screamed out, orgasm exploding through her, then cried again as he pinned her to the cold marble with his hips, his cock buried in her to the hilt, spanking her with her hairbrush. She whimpered, cried, begged, and finally her body just started shaking, as the release washed over her again.

The teasing had continued all morning, through the fashion show involved in getting her dressed, across the several errands they ran before they came to the mall, and had not stopped since. After all, is there a better place to shop then the mega-malls that dot south Florida?

Pushing herself into his firm body, she let out a soft sigh, her body still smoldering with what he had been doing to her all day. Her ass was on fire, not helped by the fact that he decided to take the scenic route everywhere they went in his truck. She saw him smile down at her, and closed her eyes when he kissed her, moaning softly into his lips.

She had noticed two distinct things since the night of her discovery. One was that his affection had become a bit more tender. Not on this particular Saturday that much, but overall. He touched her more in the caring ways that she had often longed for, kissed her softly when he passed, and did a million small things that put a soft glow on her features, each of them a small piece of affirming his deep commitment to his pet. The other was that he had become a shameless flirt.

It seemed that everywhere they went he was talking to girls. Not just any girl, but if there was an attractive woman around, she would get chatted up by her master. If he had a choice, he would take a blond with a big rack, because he noticed that she had the most reaction to those. And he had not yet been wrong. She had been with him for two years, and he had never so much as looked at another woman. Now it seemed as if blinders had been lifted from both their eyes, with him looking around what else there was to have in this world, and her waiting for him to find something that he knew she would enjoy.

He had taken her to the beach last weekend, something that the mountain girl from Colorado truly enjoyed, laying on the sand feeling the sun on her face. Even though they lived in Florida, the beach was not a regular part of the routine, due to the fact that he was not a big fan of sand. She had watched, burning with desire as he chatted up some dirty blond with decent tits. Women really took to him, and it never took long before they were touching him, usually in small ways on the arm or chest. This time was no different, and he brought Anna over, introducing her to his pet.

She was never really sure what he said to these women, but she knew that they all seemed to sense the same power in him that she did, as she never saw him turned down. Maybe he just always picked right. He had Anna untie first her own, and then Sarah's bikini top, and the two girls lay together on the towel, rubbing each other with suntan lotion as he watched and grinned. There was a lot of unnecessary touching, and it was pretty certain that nobodies' tits would get sunburned that day. She could see how hard he was in his shorts, and it drove her crazy. She had tried to suck him dry on the drive home, only to find herself in a club that night, surrounded by Darren, Mike, Stan, Markus and their pets.

Jacob had told them about their discovery over dinner, a place where the ten of them could discuss it as if it was the most natural thing. They also quizzed Tiffany on her (still secret) dalliances with Milton, which was more comic diversion.

That night he had pointed out the group of friends he had found his first victim amongst, and she for the first time meet one of his former slaves. Mary was more then willing to answer questions, and he even let her ask some for a couple of minutes, before his attention was pulled away and he dragged her onto the dance floor.

She was a natural dancer, having taken lessons for many years as a kid, and having been a gymnast in college. They loved dancing together, and this time was no different. It always turned her on, and had the same effect on him, something she truly enjoyed. Nothing made her happier the knowing that she did it for him, and did it over, and over, and over. But she realized that he was still focused elsewhere, and finally she managed to pick out the blond on the other side of the dance floor. His eye flashed when he realized that she knew, and then he dragged her over.

He kept his arm around her the entire time, occasionally interrupting his flirting to kiss and caress his pet, and she did not believe how easy it was for him. He might as well have just walked up and laid his dick on the table. Her name was Annie (which she found to be an odd coincidence), and shortly thereafter the three were dirty dancing together on the dance floor. Two songs later he had the girls do body shots of each other, then make out in a dark corner of the bar. Allison and Kat joined in, and it was time to take the show outside.

They ended up in the back of Kat's Suburban. When they left the bar, Jacob took Sarah's hand, put it in Mike's, and walked ahead with Annie and the car keys. She figured he had told Mike his plan previously, as the bear slowed his pace a bit. By the time they got to the right floor on the parking garage and around the big black truck, he had stripped his latest acquisition to her thong and heels, and made her kneel in the second row. Her ass was a bright red, and she was still wiping the remains of Jacobs cum of her face.

The girls were ushered into the truck, shortly thereafter joined by Margie. Jacob, Markus, Mike and Stan stood around the truck with the doors open, watching the show. Stan actually had his camera in the truck, so posterity was assured.

Annie was somewhat unskilled, but she made up for it through sheer enthusiasm in the cramped quarters as she went down on the girls, eating them out in succession. Sarah was so turned on that she could not help herself, climbing into her friends and turning the backseat into a human knot of half naked or naked women making out and eating each other out. Jacob let it go on until they figured that security had to be on the way, then he pulled his conquest back out, and pushed Annie against the truck.

Her face was glazed with juices, but he was not yet done with her. Sarah watched as he worked her over, kissing her, touching her, rubbing her, his hands playing her like he had played her so many times, driving her crazy, taking her to the brink and holding her there, but not letting her go over. He whispered in her ear, she whimpered, but sank to her knees, and watched as Mike and Stan lined up in front of her.

She took her time, sucking their cocks in turn as Markus video taped. Jacob was busy pulling Sarah out of the truck and working his own pet over with a combination of pussy fingering and tit biting. She screamed out just as Mike bellowed, the echo racing into the garage, blowing his load down the girls' throat. Then it was time to go, so they simply threw her and her clothes into the back of Jacobs truck and took her home. Sarah had barely been able to contain herself, but he made her until they got home, where he fucked her senseless, not a far ride in her aroused state.

But it had been the only time there had been actual sexual contact with another woman since the first night, which made her even wilder. Each encounter with a girl he flirted held the potential for him to surprise her again, each time she saw a blond smile at him, she wondered if that one would be eating her pussy.

But so far today, no luck. He had taken her into the bathroom, and had her suck his cock once more. She had seen him strain in his pants all day, and had known that it was coming. But she was never feverish in her own horniness, and was wondering when it would happen. The fire was stoked to hard, something had to give or she would burst.

Her outfit was not helping, selected by him to accentuate the features he already liked. He had started with white thigh highs that ended just short of the pink mini skirt floating around her hips, and down just far enough to conceal the deep red thong currently residing in her ass. White high-heeled thong sandals along with a black t-shirt that was pushing her tits up and together for maximum cleavage rounded out an outfit that was drawing a lot of looks. He selected even her makeup, with the blue eye shadow he so enjoyed and sinfully red lipstick, plus mascara, and eyeliner. Before him she had not really been one for makeup, but she loved it now, because he loved it on her. He was clearly pleased with his product, as he seemed to always either be pulling her close, smacking her ass, or coping a feel of her tit, keeping her hot and needy.

"Question?" Even her voice was quivering, something that made him smile, as he pulled her close and kissed his pet. "Yes, my little toy." "I've just not seen you take a phone number before." "Ohh, that. I dumped it back there with my drink. I just did that to see how you would react. I thought you were gonna faint. But she was not really the right type." He did not elaborate on what was the right type was, just kissed her again, his hand between them, twirling her nipple. She moaned into his lips, on her tipsy toes to reach his lips. She knew that if anybody had the right angle they could probably see her ass hanging out. "Don't worry my little pet, relief will find you." They kissed again, then moved on.

She sighed softly, pushing close to him again, her sliding back into his. A smile of contentment crossed her face when he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close, but it did nothing for the fire in her.

Shopping under his supervision was a bit of a time consuming process, but she loved it. They were both fashion whores, but since he controlled her totally, she only got to wear what he chose. So they went store to store, with her modeling and trying on different things, and him deciding if he liked it or not. She rarely got to go shopping with him for his clothes; it was just one more way of him demonstrating his power over her. But all she could think about now was what he would chose next for her to show off as he pushed her into one of the many designer stores that doted the mall.

"Hello, welcome to our store. Anything I can help you find today?" The girl that greeted them wore one of those stupid radios that are becoming so common in today's clothing stores, looking like an out of place old school walkman on her tight white designer slacks. Tight black top and black high heels rounded out the appearance of the modern sales girl.

Sarah's breath caught as the girl approached. She was just a bit shorter then her 5'7", in her early twenties, her hourglass figure having some extra time in the top. Her blond hair was held up by what looked like painted chopsticks, and the make up looked strikingly similar to hers. She knew instantly that this one was no longer safe. Her nametag identified her as Amy, and she was already rolling the name around her mouth, trying to decide how to moan it.

"We are going on a cruise, and I need to dress my toy." He pulled Sarah close when he said the words, drawing a strange look from the girl. She seemed a couple of years younger then Sarah, in her early twenties. They went through a standard routine of where the cruise was going, what they were looking for, and she let him do all the talking. She knew that if she said anything, she would just get spanked, but it took real effort to bite her tongue.

Jacob was hitting Amy hard, and the only real speed bump he seemed to encounter was occasional interruptions by other customers or store staff members. She still marveled at the way women became putty in his hands, the way he touched them gently, made them laugh and smile, until they suddenly found themselves in his arms. He seemed to seamlessly move from talking about clothes to bringing out a woman's darkest fantasies, to telling her how he could fulfill them, then back to the task at hand and down once more to base desires. It seemed to natural, and the way the girls' legs twitched and nipples hardened, she knew that she was not the only one that felt that way.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Big Dogs and Small Cats Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds