• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara and Charley's Journey Ch. 03

Sara and Charley's Journey Ch. 03

It was a week before they had a chance to play again. The intervening days had been long for both of them. She had had to get a proposal out and had worked 12 hour days all week long. He had been tied up in the evenings working on fixing up a home office for both of them. But now it was Saturday. They had both slept very well and woken up late. Actually, he had woken before her and she woke to the feel of his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy. What a way to wake up! She just laid there pretending to still be asleep, enjoying the sensations before her body betrayed her. Her hips started to move of their own volition and then she began to moan. It wasn't long before they both came.

As they lay there spooning in post-coital bliss, his fingers idling playing with her left nipple, he said "We don't have anything on the schedule for today do we?"

"No, the whole day is free. But it is too cold to go out. Besides, I just want to stay home today."

"Perhaps I could play with genie today? What do you think of that?"

"Ooo! All day? God, that would be great! I have had to be in charge all week. It would be so great to be genie today. When should we start?"

"Probably not all day. I don't want to push you too far. How about after breakfast? I need a little time to recover and we will need some sustenance to keep us through the fun."

Sara turned over to face him and kissed him deeply. "You know, I think I love you."

Charley was a little taken back by her statement. She was very careful about professing her love and had never said it before. He loved her and had for months. It was now clear that their foray into BDSM was the spark she needed. She clearly needed to be able to let go of all control. This was perhaps the happiest moment of his life.

"I love you too." With that, he kissed her and then lightly swatted her ass. "Come on, let's get some breakfast before we get started again."

During breakfast they discussed the day and what limits she might have. Sara was a little apprehensive but knew he would take care of her. But the idea of letting him use her as a sex toy, not to mention slave, was new.

"Charley, you mentioned a butt plug. Is that what I think it is? I'm not sure about having something stuck up my ass. I mean, I really got off yesterday when you fucked me in the ass. But wearing something?"

"Baby, the butt plug serves a couple of purposes. First, it reminds you, or should I say genie, of her status. Second, it stretches the asshole so it can accommodate my cock easier. I know it was uncomfortable yesterday and this will make it easier. Besides, once I put your collar on, the decision is up to me."

"I know. It is just hard to get used to. Maybe we shouldn't talk about what you are going to do with genie. It will be easier if you just do it. I trust you to take care of me."

"I love you, Babe. Why don't I finish cleaning the kitchen while you go into our bedroom? I want you to be kneeling, naked, in the middle of the room when I get there. Do you remember the kneeling position?"

"How could I forget? It was incredibly erotic. I felt so submissive and so horny! All right, genie will be waiting for her Master."

With that she got up from the table and went to the bedroom. Charley deliberately took his time cleaning the kitchen. He wanted her to spend some time on her knees waiting for him. It would help her get into the right frame of mind. Today would be about submission and would involve little real training. This was a mind thing, not a body thing.

Finally, he decided she had waited long enough. So he made his way into the bedroom to find her kneeling submissively just as instructed. She looked incredible! He stood there and just gazed upon this delightful scene. Her full breasts were topped by nipples hard with desire. Her nipples were very long and had always been a source of delight for both of them. He had another indication of her desire; he could see dew on her pussy lips. That was a sure sign she was incredibly turned on.

As she had waited there, genie had gone from excited to a little annoyed at the wait to excited once again. She felt so much like a slave, she was owned. It was an incredible feeling. Then when she heard him enter the room she almost had an orgasm. She could feel him looking at her. She had never felt so much like an object before. It was a strange but erotic feeling.

After a minute, Charley turned and went to the closet where he pulled out a box of toys he had accumulated. The first thing he took from the box was her collar and leash. Walking over to her, he took her hair in one hand and placed the collar around her neck. The whole time she had not looked up. He was so proud of her! Then he fastened the leash to the collar.

"Rise."

She stood up, still keeping her eyes down. She was clearly a natural submissive. Training her would be a pleasure. Taking her leash, he guided her over to the box where he rummaged around until he found four light cuffs with Velcro fasteners. He proceeded to place them around her wrists and ankles. He also fastened a hobble between her ankle cuffs. Then he rose and pulled her arms behind her to fasten the wrist cuffs together. Now she was bound, not quite helpless but she would feel her new status every time she tried to move. On another day he would make her fully helpless but she had a ways to go before that happened.

The cuffs were a surprise to genie. Even more so was the feeling of safety she felt when she was bound. She knew she could break the restraints if she needed to. But she also felt so possessed.

Taking her leash in his hand, Charley stepped a couple feet away from her and once again gazed upon this erotic vision. Her breasts were thrust out slightly from having her hands fastened behind her. The black cuffs around her ankles contrasted nicely with her pale skin. But something was missing. Ah yes! With that thought, he rummaged in the box again before finding a small bag. From the bag he withdrew two nipple clamps. These were light but had small bells on them. They would jingle nicely when she walked or when he used her for his pleasure. The sound would further remind her of her status. He had a third clamp for her clit but would wait until she was very aroused before putting it on her. Taking her left nipple between his fingers, he proceeded to put the clamp in it. The action prompted a hiss of pain from genie, but like a good sub, she remained still. She was silent when he put the second clamp on.

The pain from the clamps was, at first, excruciating. But then it became erotic. She could feel a direct connection between her nipples and her clit. She actually had a small orgasm when he put the second clamp on. It was the most amazing feeling especially when combined with the sensation of being his property.

Stepping back, Charley once again looked at his new possession. Satisfied that she was properly adorned for now, he decided to walk her around the house to let her fully appreciate what she was wearing. So he tugged on her leash and walked toward the door. Hampered by the hobble, she followed slowly. The bells chimed softly as she walked. He walked her around the house, taking care to avoid any open windows. It was a slow walk but gratifying. He knew that she was slipping into that submissive state all good subs reach at some point, a place where they feel totally owned and free of all problems.

"Master, may this one speak?"

"Yes."

"This one would like to pleasure her Master."

"You already do pleasure me with your obedience. Anything more will be at my command. I think I need to emphasize your place."

With that, he led her back into the bedroom. He unfastened her wrists and allowed her to place her hands in front of her.

"Go to the bed and place your hands on the mattress."

As she followed his command, he went back to the box to get a butt plug and lotion. Moving back to her, he stopped once again, this time to admire both her beautiful ass but also the picture of submission she presented. While standing there he rubbed the bottle of lotion to warm it slightly before squirting some onto the butt plug.

"Hold still." With that she felt the tip of the plug touch her delicate anal flower and then the pressure as it made its way into her ass. This was only the second time something had been in her ass. It was a strange feeling, a little painful but not unpleasantly so. Then it was fully inside her. She felt so full. Then she felt the tug of the leash.

"Straighten up. You will wear that plug for the rest of the day. If you need to go to the bathroom, you may ask for my permission to remove it. But you will put it back inside you as soon as you are finished. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Good. Now go stand in that corner and face the wall. Stay there until I tell you otherwise."

With that, Charley unhooked her leash and watched as she went over to the corner. This was just another way to emphasize her submission. It was actually very hard for him to have her do this as he was so horny. He wanted her desperately but knew he must be disciplined in her training if she was to be able to easily slip fully into a submissive state in the future. Deciding he needed to distract himself from that erotic vision before him, he left the room and went to check his email.

After 30 frustrating minutes Charley could not contain himself any longer. He had to have her. Standing up so abruptly, he almost knocked the chair over as he made his way back to her.

When he got back into the room where she was standing, he caught a glimpse of her peeking over her shoulder as she waited for him. That was a violation of the spirit of what he commanded but he had not explicitly told her not to. Next time he would be clearer in his commands.

"Step back from the wall but continue to face it. Good. Now bend forward and place your hands on the wall. Spread your legs. Very good."

With that, he unzipped his pants, freeing his raging hard on. Then without pause, he thrust into her pussy. Her pussy was, if anything, wetter than it had been earlier. He was rough in his fucking. His cock plunged in and out, bruising her pussy lips slightly in his ardent desire. All the while, the little bells attached to her nipple clamps were ringing in celebration.

The feelings sweeping over genie were so contradictory. She had felt so much like an errant child when she was standing there facing the corner. But the butt plug was there to constantly remind her that she was not a child, a feeling reinforced by her collar and cuffs. It had been hard to wait for him to return. At first she found it erotic, then annoying, and finally she felt so submissive. But then he had returned! But then, without any foreplay, he had started fucking her. She felt so much like a piece of fuck meat to be used. That feeling combined with the incredible sensations arising from her pussy and nipples to bring her to a shuddering climax that lasted for what seemed a blissful eternity. She had never felt so female before in her whole life. She could feel her pussy juices running down her legs as she continued to cry out from her intense orgasm.

Charley was startled by how loud she was. But that didn't stop him from thrusting into her hot, wet pussy time and time again. But the part of his mind not taken by intense animalistic sexual feelings began to worry that someone would hear her cries. But that part of his mind was not in charge right now, so he continued his assault on her welcoming pussy.

Finally, both of them climaxed in an explosion that was accompanied by his male bellow as he planted his seed deep inside her womb. They stood there, unable to move. Mini orgasms sweeping through both of them like aftershocks from a category 8 earthquake. She had the wall to hold her up and he had her to lean on. But then, the worst thing possible happened. There was a knock on the door. Barely able to move, Charley pulled his rapidly softening cock from her pussy and staggered back. Holding onto a chair, he reached down to pull his pants up before staggering around to find his shirt. By now, he had recovered enough to move toward the door with some semblance of normality. Opening the door, he found Thelma, their next door neighbor and their good friend. Thelma was cute brunette about the same age as Sara and newly single after a nasty divorce. She had become almost like family over the last year and often had dinner with them.

"Thelma. What brings you by? It's nice to see you."

"I heard what sounded like cries of pain coming from your house and thought I better check to see if you two were all right."

Thinking quickly, Charley said "Oh, we're fine. We got into a game of tickling and got carried away." At that moment, Sara came to the door wearing a robe that was wrapped tightly around her obviously naked body; the robe's collar was drawn up around her neck.

"Hi Thelma! Did we bother you with all that noise? Sorry but we got a little carried away playing around."

Thelma sniffed the air a little, then arched an eye as she said "God! That must have been some great playtime you guys had going on there. I will leave you two to it. Next time I hear you two I will just turn up my radio."

As Thelma turned to walk away, she looked back over her shoulder and said "I envy you two. If you ever want company in your "play," just give me a ring. I haven't had any good "playtime" in a long time."

As they watched her leave, Sara sniffed the air and said "God! It smells like a whorehouse in hear. She knew what we were doing."

"Not exactly. But she sure knew we were having sex. Speaking of sex, that was amazing."

"Oh, that is putting it mildly. I need to sit down. It was all I could do to stagger around to find my robe after you pulled out of me. I can still barely stand."

Charley mutely agreed with her and took her elbow before leading her to the couch. As they collapsed on the couch, Charley heard the bells tinkle. Realizing that she had had them off for far too long, he reached a hand inside her robe and started to remove the clamp from her left nipple. This elicited a loud hiss of pain as the blood started flowing back into her nipple.

"That really hurts. Wait a minute, please, before you take off the other one."

"I'm sorry. I should never have left them on that long. I guess I got carried away."

"Oh Master, please get carried away as often as you want. That sex was even more amazing than the last time, it that is even possible."

Charley looked at her a second before saying "I think we had better take a break right now. The mood is gone for now. Besides, I don't think I will be able to get it up for hours now. You drained me dry."

"Darn Thelma! I was so into this weird place in my mind. I felt so incredibly passive, so desirous of serving you. I have never felt that way before."

"Don't worry; you will feel that way again. I promise. That feeling is sometimes called sub-space. It is kind of an ultimate mental state for a sub. I think that next time, though, I will have to introduce you to something I hadn't planned on using on you for a while, a gag. We can't have people coming to the door every time we play. Besides, next time you might not be able to come to the door."

"A gag? Not be able to come to the door? I'm not sure about a gag. What kind are you thinking of? And why wouldn't I be able to come to the door?"

"You will wear a gag. It will be a ball gag. I have a couple of different size ones. I will experiment until I find the size that keeps you quiet. As for why you might not be able to come to the door. Well, you might be tied up, literally."

Sensing that these were non-negotiable areas, Sara just said "Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now let's get the other clamp off as well as your collar and cuffs."

"I kind of like wearing the collar. Why don't you just leave it on me?"

"No, that collar is the symbol of your submission. That is when genie comes out. We will not confuse genie with Sara. Don't worry; we still have time to play this weekend. But right now, I think we both could use a little nap."

"You are so right. I could probably fall asleep right here. That last orgasm took every bit of energy out of me. Thank you for taking such good care of me. I love you more every day."

Charley removed the other nipple clamp as well as her collar and cuffs. Both of them forgot the butt plug and so it stayed inside her, a subtle reminder of this newly discovered part of her personality. Neither of them had the energy to move to the bedroom. So they snuggled together on the couch and nodded off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara and Charley's Journey Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds