• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Two Friends in Need Ch. 03

Two Friends in Need Ch. 03

123

Before you read this story, may I suggest you go back and read Chapter 1and 2 first, as it will help you understand the story line. When you read this story you will notice that, outside of the sex of the characters, I avoid describing the physical appearance of the characters. This is done to make it easier for you the reader to place yourself into the role of the characters. I would also like to thank all of you who have sent me feedback and post comments on the previous chapters.

* * * * *

Rebecca was still sleeping when I woke Saturday morning around 7:00. I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom without waking her. I stood in the shower letting the warm water wash the remnants of last night away. Standing there with the water beating off my body I started going over the events of last night. By Rebecca's reaction to her treatment I could tell she enjoyed it and wanted more. Today would be another new experience, and I was pretty sure she would have a similar reaction. However, I figured it was time for us to discuss our game, focusing more on her limits, and expectations. I was eager to continue our game, but I did not want to push her too hard and end up with an experience that damaged her trust. My biggest fear would be that the experience would hurt Rebecca and Jordan's friendship.

I finished my shower and a few minutes later I was walking back into the bed room with a towel wrapped me. As I entered, to my delight Rebecca had awoken and knelt at the foot of the bed. My cock stirred as I took in the site before me. I walked over to her and stood in front of her close enough that she felt my presence, but far enough back to be able to take in her submissive beauty. Her titties had a few small bruises, and her nipples were red and puffy, both clearly showing the signs of the abuse they were put through. I reached down and took Rebecca by the chin and gently tilted her head until her eyes met mine. Rebecca's eyes sparkled, the corners of her lips turned up into a cute little smile, her face a picture of contentment.

"Good Morning my precious little Slut."

Rebecca blushed, but her face lit up, "Good Morning, Sir."

"Why do you blush when I refer to you as my Slut? Does it embarrass you that I call you my Slut, or is it because you know that you are my Slut?"

Rebecca's blush deepened as she pondered my question.

"Don't answer right away; think about it, I will ask you again later on."

"I will think about it, Sir."

"How are you doing this morning, did you sleep well?"

"I slept well, Sir. I am a little sore, but in a good way, Sir."

I smiled, "That is good, as you have a big day ahead of you, Slut."

I dropped my towel, took a step forward, my semi erect cock pointing at Rebecca's face. I took my cock in one hand and placed my other hand on the back of Rebecca's head. I put the head of my cock against her pursed lips and apply pressure to the back of her head. Her lips parted and the head past between her lips followed by a couple of inches of shaft. As the shaft slid over here lips her eyes closed.

"Slut, look at me, I want to see the smoldering need in your eyes."

Rebecca's eyes opened and I was able to see her lust, her need. It is what I needed of her. I knew that if her sexual need was stoked that she would be more likely to allow herself to submit to my will.

"You will continue to look at me until I tell you otherwise."

She let out a low moan and her tongue went to work. I let her work over my cock head for a few minutes I then slowly started to slide my cock out until all that was in her mouth was the very tip. Her tongue never stopped, when all it had access to was the tip she probed my piss slit licking it side ways trying to get it to open up so she could force the tip of her tongue into it. Then as I slid it back in she tongue bathed the rest of the head and shaft. I continued very slowly, with each stroke I worked more of my hard cock in to her mouth. When a felt the head of my cock hit the entrance to her throat I stopped and held it there.

Looking down at her, all but a little more than an inch of my cock was in her mouth her lips sealed around the shaft. I could feel her tongue working on the underside of my cock. All the time she kept looking at me through glazed eyes.

"Start rubbing your clit with your left hand, using your right hand, start pinching and twisting your nipples."

Rebecca slowly took her hands from behind her neck and proceeded to do as instructed. When her fingers made contact with her sore nipples she let out a low moan. Then she started to shake has her finger found her sensitive clit.

As soon as her fingers busied themselves I pushed the last of my cock into her mouth, pushing the head into her throat. I held it there for a second then started to stroke it in and out of her mouth. I continued to fuck her throat at a nice steady pace; all the while she was rubbing her clit and abusing her poor nipples more. Although Rebecca's eyes were opened she was not there, it was obvious that she was lost in her need. I felt that familiar tingle in my balls and fought to hold back my climax. I pulled my cock from her mouth to keep from loosing control. As it popped from her mouth she let out a low moan and tried to lean forward to capture it between her lips again.

"That enough for now Slut, Stop!"

Her hands froze, but her body was shaking, her breathing was ragged and as she was fought keep from loosing control.

"Put your hands back behind your neck."

Rebecca complied, still fighting to get her need back under control.

"Slut you will go to the bathroom and take care of your personal business and get a shower. You will find everything you need there. You may remove the plug from your ass, and clean it. When you are done with your shower you will return to the bedroom and put it on the dresser. I will put it away. Put on what is laid out for you, and then come to the kitchen for breakfast. We have an early appointment so don't be long."

"Yes, Sir, may I be excused, Sir."

"You are excused, Slut"

Rebecca stood up and headed for the bathroom, where she found towels, soap, shampoo, and a fleet enema kit. As she walked toward the bathroom I see that her ass is also showing evidence of last nights activities. There was a small rectangular bruise with about a two-inch line coming from the center on each cheek; clearly the last two swats from the crop left their mark. It would be interesting to see, the boutique manager's reaction to the marks.

Once Rebecca was gone I dressed and then laid out the pink garter and a pair of pink lace top stockings, along with the white open toed heels. Once these items were laid out on the bed I headed for the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee and started preparing breakfast. Breakfast would be simple, fresh sliced peaches and cream, croissants, and coffee.

Just as I finished slicing the peaches I heard the bathroom door open and close. This meant that Rebecca would be down soon. I moved the peaches and the croissants to the table. I poured us each a cup of coffee then sat and waited for my precious little Slut. Within a few moments Rebecca was standing before me, naked except for the lingerie I had laid out for her.

"Turn around Slut, I wish to examine the marks I have left on you."

Rebecca blushed at hearing my words, but complied, turning so that I could see her ass. I reached out and put pressure on her upper back while holding her hips. She quickly knew what I wanted and bent at the waist, giving me complete access to her ass. As I examined her closer I noticed a few pink welts in addition to the two bruises. I reached out and ran my hand over her tender flesh. She flinched a little when my hand first made contact. I slowly ran my hand over both cheeks paying special attention to the welts and bruises. As my fingers traced the one bruise I asked, "Do they hurt much, Slut?"

"They are a bit sore, but it is not too bad."

"Stand up and turn around"

Rebecca stood back up and turned around.

"You may be seated now."

Rebecca took the seat across the table from me.

I served Rebecca a croissant and some peaches and cream. As we ate I spoke to Rebecca, "Slut, you have done well so far. From your reaction to last night I can tell you are enjoying serving me. With that said I need you to think about something for me. I need you to think about your limits. What you want to get out of our game? What would make you use your safe word? What would be your hard limits, limits that cannot be pushed under any circumstances? What would be your soft limits, limits that can be pushed a bit as we play more or under the right circumstances? What you want to experience that we may not have tried? Remember; be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. We will talk about this later, for now finish eating."

"Yes Sir," was her simple response. Her face showed that she was asking herself the very questions I had just posed to her. We finished our meal in silence; I wanted Rebecca to have time to think about what we were going to talk about. I wanted her to realize how important it was to ensure we both enjoy the game.

When we were done with breakfast I sent Rebecca to fix her make-up and get dressed. She was to wear the pale pink lace thong and matching pushup bra with half cups. The dark blue plaid pleated skirt and the sheer pink sweater would complete the outfit. Once she was dressed she was to go to the living room and wait for me.

While she went to dress I cleaned up breakfast. Just as I finished I heard Rebecca's foot steps as she headed for the living room. I looked at the clock and confirmed I had a few minutes before we had to leave for our appointment. Then I headed for the living room, where I found Rebecca kneeling in the center of the room. Her hands firmly clasp behind her neck, her back straight, her knees spread. The sheer sweater and bra did little to hide Rebecca's hard nipples.

I smiled and sat in my chair, then started, "Rebecca, earlier I ask you "Why do you blush when I refer to you as my Slut? Does it embarrass you that I call you my Slut, or is it because you know that you are my Slut?" I have let you think about this for a while. Do you have an answer, or do you need more time to think about it my precious little Slut?"

Rebecca's face went instantly red again, "Sir," she paused, and had a look like she was trying to put her thoughts into words.

"Well, Slut!"

Rebecca's blush deepened and she swallowed, "Both makes me blush, Sir. I think that maybe you calling me your slut is more embarrassing, because I know I am your slut, and it goes against my upbringing."

"Very good, now stand and let me see your outfit"

Rebecca stood up with out a word.

The skirt was tight at the waist but the pleating caused it to flare out a bit. It was not a mini skirt but it did come about two inches above mid thigh. The lace bra was visible under the sweater, and if the light hit her just right the darkness of her nipples would show.

"Turn Around, and bend over Slut"

Rebecca turned around and bent at the waist. As she did the skirt road up the backs of her thighs. When she was half way bent over the tops of her stockings became visible. When she was completely bent over there was three inches of creamy thigh exposed. While she was bent over I stood walk over to her and ran my hand over her exposed thigh. Rebecca jumped and let out a moan from my touch. I put my other hand on her belly to steady her as continued to caress her thighs. With out warning I lift her skirt over her back exposing her upturned ass. Rebecca sucked in a breath and steadied herself as my hand ran across the welts again. Her breathing was becoming labored as much from being bent over as my caress of her ass. I then ran my hand between her thighs and across her pussy; to no surprise I found the crotch of her thong wet.

As soon as my finger run across her wet panties I let out a deep sigh, and mumble to myself, "What am I going to do with her, such a little slut, I have her wait to get dressed and she still can not get out of the house without wetting her panties."

I helped her stand back up straight. As soon as she was standing her hands went behind her neck, and she started, "I am sorry I got my panties wet Sir. Please may I be excused to go and take them off and rinse them out?"

"Not this time Slut, where we are going you will probably need to be wearing them. It will be interesting to see how you react when someone else finds out your panties are wet."

Rebecca again blushed, and slipped, "Ohhhh" as soon as it came out she cut it off. She was clearly taken off guard by my last comment, and I could see her mind was racing trying to grasp the fact that someone else was going to know what mess she made in her panties.

"It is time to go," I started for the door with Rebecca close behind me. Once outside I stopped to lock up and sent Rebecca ahead of me. As she walked away she looked like a naughty little schoolgirl. I caught up with Rebecca and let her in; as she sat she raised the back of her skirt and put her bare ass on the seat. I got in and we were off to the boutique.

Being it was Saturday we found a parking space right in front of the boutique. Rebecca looked at the boutique then at me and looked like she was going to say something but could not put it into words. "What is it Slut? Are you OK?"

She paused for a second to ask herself, if she is OK, then she spoke, "Yes, Sir."

"Good, when we are inside you are not to speak unless spoken to. I will talk to the manager about what choices are to be made, you will only answer question about how it fits if needed. Do you understand?"

Rebecca cleared her throat and answered, "Yes Sir, I understand and I will be good."

"I know you will be good, and if you are extra good I will give you a special spanking when we get home."

Rebecca swallowed, "Thank You, Sir."

I got out of the car and opened Rebecca's door and let her out. I am sure she was glad that there was no valet to ogle her as she got out with her short skirt. As we approached the door the manager opened it and greeted us, "Good Morning Jordan."

"Maria, I have a feeling it is going to be a very good morning."

"Rebecca, my dear, you look lovely this morning."

"Thank You, Maria" was Rebecca's only comment as she blushed again.

"So you are looking for a corset today"

Even though the manager directed the question toward Rebecca I answered, "Yes we are looking for a corset."

The Manager then gave me a strange look and commented, "I know you will be happy with what I have selected to show you. Follow me and we will get started"

She led us to a room in the back of the store. The room was not large and rather plain. In the center of the room was a platform about two feet-square and raised about six inches off the floor. The one wall was lined with a combination of shelves as well as hanging rods for hangers. In the one corner was a rack on wheels; hanging on it were several corsets. In the other corner sat a plain chair. The room felt more like a storage room than a fitting room. Standing next to the rack was a young woman, who looked to be in her early to mid twenties. She was standing back straight, feet spread about shoulder width apart, her hands behind he back, eyes cast down. She made no attempt to acknowledge our presence.

"That is my assistant Anna," Maria said, more like a statement of fact, than an introduction.

Anna raised her eyes long enough to acknowledge our presence then lowered them again. The way Maria referred to Anna, coupled with Anna's posture and manner gave one the feeling that Anna was her possession not her employee.

"Please forgive me I am negotiating with my landlord for more space so that this can be the store room it is supposed to be and I can have a proper fitting room. Enough of all that, you are here to fitted for a corset. Anna, we are ready."

"Yes Ma'am" came Anna's response and she went to the wheeled rack and pushed it over to where Maria, Rebecca and I were standing. She then went back to the corner where she was standing.

"What is your color and style preference?" Ask Maria, directing her question toward Rebecca.

Obediently Rebecca stayed silent, and I spoke, "Maria, Rebecca does not have a say in this, I will be deciding which color and style."

Maria gave me a more knowing look and then looked at Rebecca, this brought a blush to Rebecca's cheeks, "I see, in that case what is your color and style preference?"

"As far as color is concerned I think it should be bold, maybe a royal purple, or deep red, or maybe classic black. As far as style, it should be moderately severe, with half cups, or cup less. Also, I wish to be present for the fitting."

"I have to ask, and Rebecca has to answer for herself. Are you OK with him staying?"

Rebecca looked at me as if asking if she was allowed to speak. I nodded approval and she answered, "Yes Maria, He is to stay for the fitting."

"Very well then lets get started. Anna, come hear and help Rebecca disrobe."

"Yes Ma'am," Came Anna's response as she came over and stood beside Rebecca.

Anna reached for the hem of the sweater and pulled it upwards Rebecca was forced to raise her arms to allow the sweater to be pulled off. As the sweater was pulled from her body a wave of goose bumps spread across her arms and her nipples hardened pushing at the sheer fabric of her bra. Anna placed the sweater on a hanger and hung it on the rack.

Anna then went behind Rebecca and undid her bra. The bra fell away from her tits and slid down her arms. Anna took the bra and hung it with the sweater. Rebecca's nipples looked like two fat pencil erasers and her aureoles were swollen causing her nipples to stick out even farther. I wondered if she ever had this reaction trying on clothes in the past.

Next came the skirt, Anna undid the button and unzipped it, letting it fall from Rebecca's hips. Anna drew in a quick breath as Rebecca's ass came into view along with the marks that I had left last night. As soon as Rebecca heard this she remembered the marks and she knew what caused Anna's reaction, causing Rebecca to gasp and tremble a bit. They both recovered quickly and Rebecca stepped out of the skirt. Anna took it and hung it with the rest of her outfit.

The entire time Anna assisted Rebecca, Maria just watched walking around looking at her from all sides. The only time her expression changed was when Anna reacted to the bruises on Rebecca's ass. Her face showed instant displeasure and her eyes snapped from Rebecca to Anna. Anna saw this and went pale, lowered her eyes, and forced herself to get back to the task at hand. But as far as the bruises were concerned Maria did not react at all, almost as if it was perfectly natural.

To my delight I could tell Rebecca was enjoying her humiliation, as her sheer panties were so wet they were transparent. Anna knelt in front of Rebecca, reached down and touched her right ankle and reached for her shoe. Rebecca lifted her foot and let her remove her shoe. Anna then removed her other shoe. Next she took Rebecca's panties by the waistband and pealed them off. She did not react in any way to how wet they were, she just folded them and set them down by the shoes. The garter and stocking soon followed. Anna got up and put the shoes and lingerie with the rest of her outfit.

Anna returned and took Rebecca by the arm and led her to the platform and had her step onto it. I walked over to Rebecca and whispered loud enough for Anna to hear, "Position my precious little slut." Anna's eyes darted from Rebecca to me then back to Rebecca. A slight smile formed on Anna's lips as she watched. Rebecca swallowed hard and slowly moved her hands to behind her neck and clasped them together and spread her legs to shoulder width. By the time her hands were behind her neck her blush glowed red and had spread across her chest. Her chest rose and fell with each breath she took.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Two Friends in Need Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds