• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law

Mother-in-Law

My mother-in-law Janet is 50 with the body of a 30 year old. She has a 36dd bust, nice shapely legs and a really cute derriere. I have had sex with my mother-in-law a couple of times that was exciting for both of us.

It all started when we went out for family nights out and gatherings, she would always flirt and tease me by saying I was the best son-in-law she had and how her daughter was the luckiest woman alive, you know the stuff ego's are made of. She would always dance with me and make sure there was some kind of sex talk whilst dancing. To be honest I hadn't really thought of her sexually until recently when her car was broken and had to rely on people in the family to take her places, of course I never gave it a second thought for taking her places when I was available. The first time it happened I had taken her to a meeting about 30 miles away from where she lives and waited in the car for her. About an hour or so later she came out of the meeting and we were driving home when I noticed that her skirt had ridden up and was showing what I thought were stockings.

Janet was wearing a skirt suit with a white blouse that was un-buttoned at the top. The chat had weirdly turned to a more adult chat, how her and her husband were doing relationship wise. Janet told me that she suspected her fella was cheating on her (my wife had told me that he was cheating on her as he had been seen) so I didn't know what to say to her other than say I couldn't believe it if he was while trying to console her.

Janet started to get very upset so I found a pub and we stopped off for a drink to calm her down. Once inside Janet broke down in tears and I sat beside her and held her. The pub was not busy so I wasn't bothered that she was upset. I had my arm around her and she had her head on my shoulder and she had hold of my hand. After the tears had stopped we had a really good chat about things and she started to tell me about my wife and how she knew something about her but didn't want to say.

So I pleaded with her to tell me and she eventually came out with, my wife had cheated on me as one of her friends had seen her with another man (this man I actually knew, as we often have 3sums with him and I wasn't about to tell Janet that) I pretended to be shocked and Janet told me that her daughter was lucky to have me and how could she do that to me. Janet started to rub my leg and try to console me even though I wasn't bothered, a bit annoyed that my wife had been seen and what people were thinking of her even though that's how we live, but anyway that's another story.

To be honest the way Janet was rubbing my leg I did get excited, and had started to breathe faster, so I returned the favour to her by rubbing her leg up and under the hem of her skirt and up toward her knickers, but she had tights on not stockings as I had thought. I started to rub her through her tights anyway she had started to breathe faster as she was starting to fondle me through my trousers. I pulled away from Janet and told her that we were in a pub and we couldn't and shouldn't be doing this.

Janet said that she wanted me and we could drive somewhere, I was totally shocked and my head was spinning as we just stood up and went back to the car. When we got in the car Janet was straight on my cock like a mad woman, she unzipped me and started to suck me off. I moved in the car park to where no one would be able to see what was going on and I then went straight for her and shoved my hand under her skirt as she opened her legs really wide for me so I could rub her and I could feel she was wet.

All the while we were kissing like to school kids. I asked Janet if she would jump in the back with me, which we did. Janet took her tights off and I pulled my clothes off so she could get better access to me, she soon was back to sucking my cock. I had my hand inside her silky panties and to my shock she was totally shaven smooth and I could not believe that she had a shaven pussy. Janet was soon coming all over my hand, and the way she was sucking me off I wasn't going to last much longer.

So I pulled Janet onto my lap and she slowly impaled herself onto my ready to burst cock. I undone her blouse and started to suck her nipples which I already suspected would be big and hard as my wife's are and I wasn't to be disappointed. Janet was really a sexy woman and I couldn't believe and still can't believe why her husband has been cheating on her. In the backseat things thing's got really frantic as we humped and came together and I filled her pussy with cum. It was the best sex I have ever had off an older woman, we both sat and spoke for a while and talked about how things would go from here. As I was happy with my wife (as we do swing and we both love it) I told Janet we shouldn't do this again. So we both got dressed and I drove her home in silence. I spoke to Janet the next day as she called me on the phone and said she wanted to meet me again for the same thing. I have met Janet since then at her house which is another story, I have found out things about Janet and her husband that are very similar to the ones me and my wife have. It has opened my eyes over the past few months.

But that's another story for another time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Mother-in-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds