• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Ranch

Creampie Ranch

I had driven several hours through the hot Nevada desert, frequently consulting the map from a friend. About an hour before getting to Creampie Ranch, I called ahead. Admittance there is by invitation from a current member, and I had my signed letter from my friend.

My heart pounded as I rang the bell at the gate. A moment later it unlocked with a loud click and I walked to the main building. I made small talk with the lady who was in charge of that shift, and presented my credentials. She made a point of emphasizing that all the ladies there expect any session with them to culminate with their being orally serviced after their client ejaculates inside them.

I told her the kinds of sessions I wanted, and she excused herself to go get the girls for the lineup.

A couple of minutes later, seven young ladies entered the spacious room and formed a semicircle. They all wore the house uniform, which was a white blouse with the top three buttons undone, a short black skirt, and whatever they wanted to have for footwear. And, their legs were bare.

"Ladies, this gentleman would like to experience four of you today, one at a time. Please introduce yourselves to him."

"Hi, I'm Vicky," the leftmost girl announced as she stepped forward. "I'm a natural blonde all over, and I'd like to get sticky with you." Her white sneakers and bobbie socks deliciously framed her smooth legs, and she seated herself on an armless chair, slowly pulled her skirt up, and spread her knees, showing me her blonde pussy. None of the girls wore panties.

I could not help staring for a moment. I was very hungry for satisfaction, having refrained from sexual activity for more than a week in preparation for this event.

The next girl stepped forward. She was tall, and very solidly built. Her long brown hair was fashioned into braids, one on each side. She wore black high top shoes with thick gray socks, and her legs were well-tanned. "Hi, I'm Kath. I'm a big girl, as you can see, and I like to play with big boys. If you want to play with me, I can be your dessert." She seated herself and spread her solid, firm legs, showing me a dark brown bush with full, thick labia protruding. My boner wanted to jump out at her, which I think she sensed, as she smiled when I feasted my eyes on her womanhood.

The third girl who stepped forward was slender, with a ponytail. Her almost black hair contrasted with her very pale skin and bright, wide smile. "Hi, I'm Palomino, just like the pony. I'm a country girl, and I enjoy a good long ride. I can also do some good ol' fashioned milking. Only, I don't use my hands for milking. Look at this..." She sat down and spread her legs, lifted her skirt, and used her internal muscles to pucker and retract her labia several times. I felt my boner twitch and jerk when I looked at Palomino's pussy moving like that.

The next girl, a beauty with Latina features, stepped forward. Her dark eyes sparkled. "I'm Rosa Bonita. I will surprise you with how spicy I am in the bed." She suppressed a smile as she deployed her wares for my perusal. Rosa Bonita's smooth brown skin nicely framed her ample black-haired pussy. Her pink labia was almost hidden within her mound. She wore bright red lipstick, tastefully applied, and I visualized those ruby red lips firmly gripping my now erect boner.

The first thing I noticed about the next one was her shiny black open-toed platform shoes. Her long, curly blonde hair swayed as she stepped forward. She had full red lips and a sensuous mouth made all the more attractive by an overbite.

"I'm Tina, and I like being quite the slut. If you put some cream in my cup, I'll give you a taste of my pie." With that, she reclined on the chair, put her hands on her hips, and spread her legs, displaying a delectable vagina with a light golden mat of pubic hair fluffily surrounding it. She truly had a golden pussy.

The sixth one then introduced herself. "I'm Joan. As you can see, I'm wearing a ring. I work here when my husband is away on long business trips. If you want a submissive wife type, I'm for you. One more thing. I climax very easily." The brown-haired Joan was barefoot, with good reason - she had beautiful feet. When she displayed her attributes, she emphasized her submissiveness by putting her hands on her lap and casting her eyes downward. She also spread her knees just enough to show a little of her pussy. She had an attractive, nurturing appeal about her.

The last one to introduce herself displayed a spry, playful manner. "Hi, I'm Vanessa! I've been a cheerleader until recently, and I bet I can cheer you on to the finish line anytime!" The reddish-blonde Vanessa hopped up and down a few times and struck a standing pose with her lithe, athletic legs well spread and her knees bent. Her hands on her waist held her skirt up as she thrust her hips forward. She had a fun-loving smile that would make it a pleasure to just be around her.

Well, dear readers, my appetite was whetted to a feverish level, and I certainly had some hard choices to make. I said to the lady in charge, "I'm very impressed - naturally, this is going to be a difficult decision."

She smiled, handed me a notepad with the girls' names on it, and instructed them, "Show the gentleman again what you have to offer, so that he can arrive at a decision."

They all in unison spread their thighs and displayed their naked midsections.

I knew that I would pop off rather quickly with the first one or two, and that I needed to save for the last, the ones who I wanted to ride for a while before ejaculating. I took a few moments, selected four of them and arranged the names in the order that I wanted to experience them: Kath, Rosa Bonita, Joan, and Palomino. I handed the list to the lady in charge.

"Kath, please take this gentleman to your room and show him a good time. When the hour is up, please let me know."

My jeans exhibited a tent from my boner as Kath gleefully grasped my hand and led me back to her quarters. She had me get undressed while she remained fully clothed. With brightly gleaming eyes, she washed my boner and testicles. Then she took off everything but her high-top black shoes. I told her we needed to take it easy so that I wouldn't pop off right away, since I'd been abstaining for over a week. So we got on the bed and cuddled, and I ran my hands all over her firm body.

Kath kept things exciting by frequently handling my boner as we cuddled and explored. After a while I fingered her pussy and noticed that she was very juicy. She got on her back and spread her legs, and I easily entered her. It was so sweet to be inside her and I mostly kept still, and only occasionally pumped a full stroke or two.

I felt myself seeping inside her even when I kept still, and I knew it would not be very long until I squirted. A few minutes more of looking into her delicious eyes, plus the sweet feeling of being inside her, finally pushed me over the edge and I erupted. I felt hot jets of semen shooting from my cock. As I furiously pumped her pussy, she sexily whispered, "Yes! Oh yes, cum in me - cum good and hard, lover - give me all that cum, put it inside me!"

A few minutes went by and she smiled and asked, "Ready for dessert?" I nodded and pulled out, and she had me lie on my back. She quickly straddled my mouth. Her pussy was slurpily wet with our combined juices, and when she pushed her pussy against my mouth I sucked fervently on her sweet vaginal opening. I looked up at her face and noticed she was truly enjoying this.

"Oh Yes, that feels so good," she said in a shaky voice. "Suck on me just like that! Ohhhhhh!"

I continued to lick and suck on her after her climax, and she continued thrusting her hips for a few moments. Then she lay herself on top of me and we spent the rest of the hour face to face. The time with her was very sweet.

Rosa Bonita was waiting for me when Kath led me back to the reception area. Her ruby lips accentuated her sexy smile, and her red high heels smartly showed off her smooth legs and swaying ass when I followed her to her room.

She washed my privates, as all the ladies did, playing and sensuously handling my boner as she did so.

Then she stripped completely, and got on the bed, spreading her legs. "You like what you see?" she asked.

"Yes - very much."

"Show me you like it - come kiss it!"

I must admit that Rosa Bonita had an enticing mound between her legs. I kissed and licked her pussy and tasted her pink labia. She had a sensuously musky scent - one that struck me as an I-like-to-fuck scent.

After a few minutes of this, she turned over on her tummy and asked me to rub her lower back. Naturally, my hands went lower than that, and she responded well to my kneading her ass cheeks. The more I kneaded, the harder she wiggled and pumped her hips. By then I had a firm erection, and I longed to take her right then. She turned over and told me to lie back and enjoy. She got between my knees, facing me, and with one hand tickled and manipulated my ball sac while looking into my eyes. My cock practically danced for her as she skillfully used her fingers, much to her delight. She stopped when I moaned and wiggled, and placed her open mouth near the tip of my boner. When I quieted down, she quickly put her whole mouth around my cock, up to the hilt, and paused for a few seconds. Then, just as quickly, she withdrew completely, leaving my moistened cock to dance before her again. She repeated this maneuver several times, and then got on her back and pulled me on top of her.

I easily slid into Rosa's hot pussy. She arched her back and jutted her small but firm breasts forward. I nibbled on her protruding nipples while pumping her pussy. She reached around and inserted a finger in my anus, and wiggled it as she repeatedly poked it in and out. That amount of stimulation coaxed an intense ejaculation from me and we both thrashed about while I spurted.

Rosa Bonita held me inside her for several minutes afterward, content just to lay still while her pussy milked every last drop from me. After a while I pulled out and she placed a pillow under her hips, and indicated she was ready for me.

Her abundant internal secretions, mixed with the load of semen that she so expertly coaxed from me, resulted in a profuse amount of translucent sticky liquid which oozed out from her vagina and formed large streaks in her pubic bush. She wrapped her legs around my back as I put my mouth up to her pussy. She voiced sounds of satisfaction as I applied myself to cleaning her pussy of our juices. I reached forward and cupped her breasts in my hands and tweaked her nipples as I proceeded. She rocked her hips in a pumping motion as I became more fervent in my mouth-to-vagina endeavor. Then she became still, except for trembling and panting, which I surmised was her climax.

Her pussy tasted so good that I kept on kissing it long after I had extracted all the creampie. She was content to lie there with her hands behind her head in a satisfied pose, until she said she couldn't stand any further stimulation.

She had me lie on my back while she worked on me orally, getting me good and hard for the next session.

When the hour with Rosa Bonita was over, I mentioned to the lady in charge, whose name was Aimee, that I would like to take a break before proceeding with the remaining two sessions. She suggested that I join her for a snack in the kitchen area, and I did.

"You're the first one to sign up for FOUR sessions!" Aimee exclaimed when we were eating. "We've had guys want a second session after their first one, but more than that is unusual."

I chuckled and said, "Well, I'm very hungry, if you know what I mean."

Aimee gave me some information on handling Joan, who was scheduled for my next session. Then we chatted for the next hour and a half, during which she left a couple of times to answer the door.

Refreshed and rested, I undressed in Joan's room. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her bare chest, and then had her lie down on the bed and pull her skirt up. I made a point of closely "inspecting" her pussy and getting her creamy before tantalizing her with kisses there.

I entered her, pinned her body down with mine, and grasped her hands and also pinned them down on the bed. Looking into her eyes, I slowly withdrew my cock almost all the way, then suddenly thrust it in, to the hilt, and paused for a few seconds, then repeated.

"UHHHH!" Joan exclaimed with each thrust inward, and climaxed after several of them.

I pulled out and fingered her pussy. Since she was aroused, she climaxed again after a few moments of my attentions.

I had her lie on her tummy with several pillows under her hips. Then I entered her again, and performed my pound and pause maneuver while firmly grasping her hips. Her moans of pleasure culminated in another quick orgasm for her.

We had intercourse in a variety of other positions - Joan standing, bent over grasping her ankles; sitting up, front to front; prone on the bed with her legs together, to mention a few. It was a pleasure the way she climaxed frequently, and I loved to catch sight of her bushy pussy as my member slid in and out.

Following that, I got on the bed and spread my legs, and asked Joan, "Do you want me to suck you clean after I cum inside you?"

"Yes, yes."

"Well, I want you to do some of the work now - make me cream your pussy, and then I'll clean every last drop out of there."

My giving her the responsibility did wonders - she was sensitive to what aroused me, and did a fair amount of teasing and oral work on me, and ended up straddling me and riding me like a horse, until I bucked like one and spurted inside her.

She wanted to lie back and have her legs spread wide for dessert, and I indulged in tasting her sweet pussy. She, of course, had a couple more climaxes.

A little while later Palomino took me to her room, her ponytail swaying as she walked.

"You saved the best for last, I see," she remarked with some humor. I stripped, and she got ready to wash my pubic area.

"Now let's get all that skanky stuff from the other girls off of you," she teased. "I'm gonna have some fun today. I want us to ride and ride, and I want to get a big load of cum in me for when you eat my creampie." Her country-girl mannerisms were already beginning to arouse me.

"It looks like he likes me," she said, referring to my boner. "I like him too. Cause you and him are gonna make me real happy. Now let's get on the bed and start having fun."

Palomino stripped all her clothes off and straddled my chest. "The first thing I wanna do is some kissing. I'll even kiss back!" She moved to where she straddled my face, put her pussy close to my mouth, and puckered her labia as it made contact with my mouth. We spent several minutes like this, with her pussy lips responding to my kisses. It was an interesting and arousing experience.

Then we had intercourse in a myriad of different positions, and we took turns doing the riding. First Palomino was on her tummy and I entered her and rode for a while, then I got on my back and she rode me for a while, and so on.

After several such episodes, which she greatly enjoyed, she said, "It's time for me to use my milking machine - get on your back, and I'll show you."

Straddling me, she moved her internal muscles and hips so that her pussy milked my boner. Aside from the stimulating feeling, the sight of her milking me was intensely erotic. Since I had ejaculated three times that day previously, she had some work to do before she expertly extracted a copious amount of semen. The pulsing throes of my orgasm came from deep within me, as happens more with each succeeding ejaculation in a given day. I incoherently thrashed about as my orgasm gripped and squeezed me.

Then Palomino enthusiastically rode my mouth while I lustily kissed and sucked on her freshly creamed snatch, and kept riding for a while after her climax.

We lay there tenderly cuddling for a while, and at the end of the session I asked to see Aimee.

"Are you okay?" Aimee asked. "You've been through a lot today."

I said that I felt like I could use a nap before I drive to the nearest town, which was some distance away.

"I don't usually do this, but you could nap for a little while in my room. When my shift ends in three hours, I could wake you and you could be on your way."

I took Aimee up on her generous offer, and she let me in her room, which was in a detached building close by. She gave me a guest kit with a toothbrush and said I could use her bed for a nap. I took off my clothes and got in her bed and went to sleep almost immediately, and must have slept deeply - when I awoke Aimee was in the bed, sleeping soundly. I was still groggy, so I didn't get up then, and must have fallen asleep again. The next thing I knew, Aimee was sleeping cuddled up next to me.

I stirred, and she opened her eyes. "You were sleeping so hard I didn't have the heart to wake you," she whispered, and playfully rolled over on top of me. My erection stirred between her legs and I heard her breathing pick up. I ran my hands over her body, and she guided me inside her. We had long, sweet, slow intercourse. After my ejaculation pulsed inside her, she gently pushed me toward her pussy, and I nestled my mouth between her legs.

I spent the next several minutes licking, kissing and sucking her pussy until she bucked and writhed, overwhelmed by orgasmic convulsions. It was good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Creampie Ranch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 469 milliseconds