• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Hotel Window Story Ch. 02

The Hotel Window Story Ch. 02

When I am done cleaning you, you pull me up to stand in front of you so that you're straddling my legs. With one hand, you reach out and once more start teasing my wet cunt - looking up at me when you feel how just how wet I am - and start sliding your fingers in and out of me, and randomly brushing against my clit. You move your hand up to my breasts and wipe your fingers on my nipples, leaning forward to suck on them one at a time.

When you've had your fill, you gently push me back and tell me to go stand in front of the window. I look past my own reflection without seeing it and start to look around at the city. It's a beautiful old city, and is peppered heavily with tall office buildings. I can see a scattering of people in their individual offices, diligently burning the midnight oil. And blessedly clueless about me standing there naked - they're too well-lit to be able to see out and see me watching them.

You come up behind me and ask me what I see, smiling as I tell you. You then ask if I'd like any of them to look up and see you standing there. I say that I don't know. Normally, the answer would be no, but we're far from home and far from anyone we'd know...it's tempting to play knowing there's someone watching. With a big smile, you begin to point to a specific window. I follow your finger, looking closely at the windows in that area, and suddenly see that there actually is someone watching! He's very hard to see as the office is dark, but with some light spilling in from somewhere behind him, he can just be made out.

I immediately turn around and bury my face in your chest, mortified that I've been putting myself on display like that. Of course my ass is still on display, but like small children everywhere believe that what I can't see, can't see me. I ask when you noticed that guy there, and you tell me it was when we were standing there earlier...and add that yes, he did see me suck you off, right down to licking you clean. I cringe at your words. And at the same time feel a betraying tingle between my legs. I once again remember that this is one of your favorite fantasies - to have someone watch us, and for us to put on a show for that someone. And to a lesser extent, it's also one of mine...although one I thought would stay safely in my head. Unlike in the elevator earlier, I can't grasp at the ignorance lifeline...there is no denying there's a guy watching this time.

You slowly start to turn me back to the window. As you do so, I shut my eyes tight. You see this and tell me to open them, you want me to watch us being watched. I shake my head at this and you give me a choice - eyes closed and lights on full, or eyes open and we stick with the candlelight. Oh God. Taking a deep breath, I slowly open my eyes and with much trepidation, search out our voyeur. I finally see him, and am pretty sure I can see him stroking himself through his pants. Involuntarily I once more shut my eyes. You of course see this - you are watching me in the reflection - and give my ass a hard slap. My eyes fly open and I look at you in the window. You tell me that that's what's going to happen every time you catch me not looking at our audience. And each time it happens after this, it's going to be bent over, ass to the window, with more added each time. I look into your eyes and see that you're dead serious...you will really do this to me. Oh God oh God oh God. I tear my eyes from yours and once more look to our watcher, thoroughly humiliated, and even more humiliating, thoroughly turned on.

As I look into this shadowy strangers eyes, you take my hands and spread-eagle them above my head against the window frame so that I'm leaning forward a little, my breasts swinging gently away from my body with the movement. You then move my feet wide apart, crawling between them so that you now kneel in front of me, reaching up to spread the lips of my cunt as you start to lick me there. As soon as you touch me, I begin to moan softly...partly in pleasure, partly because I want so badly to just shut my eyes but don't dare.

Against my will, I begin to press my hips against your mouth, wanting to feel you inside of me. You sit back on your heels and put your hand where your mouth was, sliding in a few fingers while your thumb lightly rubs my clit. I shamelessly start to move around on your hand, trying to fuck it. I can see the guy across the way...he's pulled his cock out and is slowly stroking it, in sync with the sway of my hips and breasts. As I start to tense up, getting ready to cum, you take your hand away, leaving me standing there, feeling breathless and very cheated. Without thinking, I look down at you, wondering why you've stopped. As I see the smile grow on your face, I can feel my own turn red with shame, realizing what I've done.

"Come down here, hun," you say to me softly.

I lower myself to my knees next to you. You lean over and kiss me, long and soft, gently massaging my breasts as you do. Then with a hard squeeze of my nipples, you whisper in my ear that I've been a bad girl and bad girls need to be punished; to get on my hands and knees and get ready to pay.

Turning away from you, shaking at what's to come, I get into position. You spread my legs a little and I can feel the air on my cunt, wondering how visible it is, and how visibly turned on I am. As I brace myself for what's to come I think about that guy across the way, seeing me about to get spanked like a truculent little girl, and wondering what his reaction is...is he amused? Turned on? Indifferent?? Almost unconsciously, I arch my back and raise my ass a little more, hoping I'm pleasing both of my men by doing so.

It seems to work - you begin to rub my ass, sliding your hand from cheek to cheek, and down almost to my cunt as well, teasing me. Just when I start to relax and enjoy the feel of your hand, you pull back and give my ass a really hard slap, making me jerk forward from the impact. At first all I feel is the brief but sharp sting of the slap, but within seconds I can feel the blood rushing to my ass where you hit me, and the flood of warmth it brings. As I feel the heat gather there, you spank me once again, hard, and this time it's more than just a sting. I can hear myself moaning, from pain and pleasure and confusion - the slaps really hurt yet at the same time the pain seems to send a charge straight to my cunt and I can feel it too being hot with desire.

You continue to spank me several more times, and by the time you finish, I'm trembling all over. My ass feels like it's on fire - I reach a hand back there and can feel the heat radiating from it before I even make contact. You take my hand in yours and slowly rub it over my ass, both of us feeling how hot it is. As we do this, I idly wonder if the watcher can see how red my ass must be, if he is imagining it's his hand working back and forth across it.

I pull my hand out from under yours and lean forward so that my forearms are flat on the floor and my head is resting on them. All I want is to feel you inside of me...it's overwhelming how much I need you right now. With the invitation implicit in my position, I whisper to you to please fuck me.

"Not yet, hun," I hear you say softly, and I want to cry with frustration. Instead of feeling your cock slide smoothly into my cunt, you gently spread my ass cheeks apart, still massaging them as you do so. And then I feel it - the barest movement of air as you bring your face to my ass and start to kiss and lightly bite it. I begin to squirm at your touch, wanting more, wanting to feel the coolness of your tongue where I am burning.

And you comply. I can feel the tip of your tongue very lightly teasing at my rear hole. As you do this, a shudder runs through my body. No one's ever done this to me before, and the feeling is indescribably erotic. I begin to moan, saying "please...please" over and over again, the sounds coming from deep within me, the only vocalization I am capable of. Arching my back even more, I press my ass back against your tongue, needing more.

Again, you comply. I can feel your tongue force it's way into me, wriggling around inside. I can feel your hot breath on my ass and on my cunt, and know that if I feel it on my clit as well, I am done for. You know this as well; as one of your hands moves to my cunt, sliding in and around it, you carefully avoid touching me there.

With a nearly seamless movement, you pull your tongue from my ass and replace it with a finger slick with my lust. While you slide that finger deeply in and out of me, you move around to my side and take hold of one of my breasts with your other hand. Firmly grasping my nipple, you squeeze it hard, knowing what that does to me. As you do this, I feel another finger pressing up against my ass, and I back right onto it, forcing it into me, stretching me farther.

You start talking to me then, saying that you can't believe I'm ass-fucking your hand while some stranger looks on. You tell me what a slut I am, that I have no shame. And it's true. I'd do absolutely anything you asked me to right now. I'm too consumed by what you have done and are doing to me...I just want more. Of anything you're willing to give me.

Letting go of my breast you move behind me again, pulling me a little to the side at the same time. As you do this, you tell me it's so that anyone who's watching will have a clear view of me getting fucked in the ass, and will get to see how much I like at the same time. As you work a third finger in me, you touch the tip of your cock against my cunt, rubbing it between my lips, making sure it gets nice and wet.

Without any warning, you slam all the way into me. Your belly presses your fingers deeper into my ass as you go in as far as you can. I'm pushed forward a bit on the carpet and can feel the burn on my arms and knees...it's just one more sensation that's become tied in with the feel of you inside me, and it feels wonderful.

Slowly you pull back out of me, letting the tip of your cock rest just within the grip of my lips, telling me that anyone can see how wet I am, how much of a slut I am. Then you force your cock deep inside of me again, saying only a slut could take being fucked like this and like it.

After a few more thrusts, you pull yourself out of me completely - both fingers and cock - and leave me empty and whimpering on the carpet.

"Are you a slut?" you ask me.

"Yes," I simply say.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, baby, I'm a slut." And it's true...I am a slut. I can't believe how much I need you back inside of me right now.

"Tell me, slut. Do you want me to fuck you here in front of this window, in front of that stranger?"

Oh God. "Yeah, baby, I do."

"What if I told you we've got an audience at this point? That so far I've counted six separate people watching. Do you still want me to fuck you? To have all those people see you take in the ass like the slut you are?"

Yikes! This gives me pause. You sense my hesitation and reach out to slowly run your finger along my cunt and up my ass, teasing me with what I'd be missing out on. With a shudder, I realize it's a no-brainer: I want you. Plain and simple. Any way I can have you.

"Please, Shane...I just want you to fuck me. I don't care who sees. I don't care who thinks I'm a slut because I'm only your slut, and your slut needs to feel you inside of her. Please!!"

With that, you say the magic words "good girl," and once more move behind me.

Again without warning you plunge your cock deep into my cunt, getting yourself good and wet. I cry out with pleasure, so grateful to have you once more inside me. With your fingers, you spread the juices leaking out of my cunt up to my other hole, pushing them in and getting me ready for your cock.

After asking me if I'm ready, you leave my cunt and I start to feel the head of your cock pressing against my ass. I push gently back against you, feeling myself stretch open around you. Slowly, slowly you push forward until I feel my ass close around the head of your cock. You hold there a moment, letting me get used to how you feel - and you feel amazing - then start to slide back and forth in me, going a little farther each time.

Within seconds of getting all the way in me, you start to all-out fuck me in the ass. I can feel you coming in from the side, making sure anyone watching can see your cock, still shiny and wet from my cunt, going in and out of my ass. You never pull back far enough so that your head comes out, but you definitely thrust in far enough and hard enough so that I can feel your balls slapping up against my cunt.

Between the tight feel of my ass around your cock and having strangers watch you fuck me like the slut I am, you're soon ready to cum. I can feel you tighten up inside of me and so reach between my legs to rub my clit in time with your thrusts, wanting to cum when you do. When you start to throb inside of me, filling my ass with your spend, I let go as well and nearly faint with how powerful my orgasm is. My body starts bucking up against you of it's own will, taking as much as it can get in these last few seconds.

As we both start to come down, you lie down over the top of me, breathing hard, and holding me tight. My legs and arms are so shaky it's all I can do to stay up on my knees. As you soften up and slide out of me, you sit back, resting on your heels, and look at me. Without your arms around me holding me up, I crumple to the floor in a sloppy, well-satisfied ball, smiling up at you.

With a contented sigh, you reach behind you and pull the curtains shut, no longer interested in what's out there. You get up, walk around the room putting all but one of the candles out, and then come help me up and into bed. Snuggling up tight against you, I drift off to sleep, thoroughly sated, and sleepily ecstatic that we got to have one of your favorite fantasies come true.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Hotel Window Story Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 291 milliseconds