• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Single Mother

The Single Mother

Flo lived in the same apartment building I lived in. I was 22 at the time and hadn't met anyone in this new town. I had just gotten my first job after finishing college. It was the early 60's, and I was lonely and horny. Flo was a single mother who had a 2 year old daughter named Dana. Her boyfriend had left her with the child and disappeared as soon as she told him she was pregnant. Flo was 38 years old and looked like Anna Maria Albergetti. She was always short of money and borrowing it from whoever would lend it to her. One day she came to my door and knocked on it asking for 5 dollars to buy some food. I gave it to her and felt I was doing a good deed.

Within a few weeks she seemed to be showing up every day to borrow some money. After this had happened several times I asked her when she was going to pay me back. She told me her next welfare check would come tomorrow and she would give me the money she owed me. The next day came and she gave me the money. I really felt sorry for her so I told her I would pay for a babysitter and take her to dinner, no strings attached, just because she deserved a break. That evening I dressed for in a suit I wore to work, and she dressed in a cute dress. That evening we went to a local restaurant that had dancing as well as dining. As the evening progressed, Flo mentioned that she liked to dance and hadn't been dancing since she became pregnant. I took the hint and asked her to dance. The dances were slow. I kept my distance for a while until she came closer and rested her head on my shoulder. She whispered to me. "Let's pretend we are on a date and I am your girlfriend. Dance with me as close as you would with her. Hold me close like you would her." We danced like that until about 11, and then I took her home.

At her door I decided to see if it was still a date and kissed her. Her mouth opened to accept my tongue in what was a very passionate kiss. I reached for her breast to cup, and caress it. She pushed my hand away, and said she had enjoyed the evening, but that I was much too young for her. Again she began to borrow money from me and nothing more happened until she got her welfare check. She paid me, and I offered to take her to dinner again and pay for the babysitter. She responded only if dancing was included. I told her, I only danced with my dates. Flo then said she would be my date, but not to expect even a good night kiss this time. I agreed and that night I dressed for dinner and we went to another restaurant that had dancing and even served drinks. I did not know it but Flo liked to drink and it made her horny. In fact that is how she had gotten pregnant she had been horny and not taken the time to insert her diaphragm.

The evening began with Flo meeting me at her door wearing a low cut dress showing some cleavage. She was not big busted, but had a very nice shape he hair was done, and she actually looked like she was prepared for a date. We left for the restaurant and she stayed on her side of the car, not sitting next to me like a date would have in those days before bucket seats and seat belt laws. We arrived at the restaurant and I opened the door for her. I managed to catch a glimpse of powder blue panties as I helped her from the car. She put her arm on mine as we entered the restaurant.

After we were seated the waiter asked us if we would like a cocktail. She immediately asked for a vodka and tonic. I asked for a bourbon and water. The drinks were served, and then we ordered dinner. We ate and talked during dinner. Flo was smart and sexy; she didn't look as old as she was. She looked like she was in her early 30's not 38 as was her real age. I ordered us 2 more drinks and then asked her to dance to a slow romantic song. We danced as if we were on a date, arms around each other bodies pressed tightly together. Before long my erection was pressed against her belly. I bet down and kissed her neck and ear before the dance ended. We sat down for a while and she had another drink, I didn't because she reminded me I had to drive home tonight. We danced again and this time I kissed her lips and slipped her a little tongue before the dance ended. It was almost time to go home so we left. As I entered the car she moved next to me, and put her head on my shoulder, and her hand around my stomach as we left the parking lot. As we drove I was feeling horny and decided to see what would happen. Flo had given me all the signals that a date who wouldn't be objecting to a little necking, or maybe even more would. I drove to a lover's lane, and just sat there waiting for her objection.

"I am too old for you."

"I don't think so. It's just a date."

She looked deeply into my eyes then said. "I am not going to do anything with you. The most I will do is kissing you."

"I will settle for that, but only of you want to. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

With that she turned and pulled my mouth onto hers kissing me deeply and showing me how talented her tongue was. As we kissed my cock became harder and harder. Before long my hand reached up to feel her breast and she moaned. I reached to open her dress and she stopped me there. "Take me home now please."

"Richard I didn't mean to tease you, I am not ready, but if you want, after the baby sitter leaves we can neck some more in my apartment. There is no way I am going to let you undress me in a car."

We left the lover's lane, and I drove back to the apartment building I lived in. She told me to giver her 10 minutes to pay the baby sitter and get a cab for her, then come to her apartment. I waited for about 15 minutes to make sure and then knocked on her door very softly. I did not want to wake Dana. Florence opened the door, and ushered me inside to her living room. I was hoping it would be her bedroom.

We sat down on the couch and she cuddled next to me. I tilted her face up and kissed her passionately. Flo moaned into my mouth and did not object when I slipped my hand into the opening at the top of her dress. I began to caress the parts of the breast I could reach without opening it. They were soft and firm, full and womanly. I kissed down her neck to the tops of them. My hand moved to the buttons at the front of the dress and I began to unbutton it. I pushed it from her shoulders and saw her powder blue bra. The bra and panties were a matching set. I reached behind her and opened the snaps on her bra. Flo's hand unzipped my pants and slipped inside my pants and shorts gripping my hard penis and stroking it gently bringing me close to cumming. I slipped my hand under her skirt and slipped my finger under the gusset of her panties and into her sopping vagina she moaned and stroked me even harder until I came spurting into her hand and my shorts. Florence groaned and arched her back bring her pussy hard against my hand as she spasmed in orgasm. She then sent me home.

End of chapter one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Single Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds