• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Thing

A New Thing

I just start a position which I've never done before. By trade I'm a nurse, a floor nurse not an office nurse there is a difference. And now I'm the new Marketing Director for a local medical facility. My boss is a kindly 62yr. old black man. I call him Mr. Sam. He calls me honey.

I often wondered why he selected me for this position when I have no back ground for it. I didn't think it was because he wanted to jump my bones considering his age, but when sex is a possible factor in anything it's usually the main factor. However, I planed to keep my business and personal life separated.

I'm a cute American Filipina with a very nice petite mocha tan body, and I've been happily married now for several years. But I must admit that my kinky interest have been piqued since becoming a member of a popular adult website. Something my hubby knows nothing about or would ever approve.

However, because of my cyber escapades I now know the difference between a dick (7" and under) and a cock (everything above 8"). And I also have a broader concept and understanding about the game of pleasure.

I've never cheated on my husband, but I have enjoyed several dicks in my life including hubbies. But I've never ever had a cock, and the thought of it started to make this good girl wonder, was I missing something. Of course as fate would have it, I was soon to be enlightened.

I recently got the news that a big marketing fair was coming up for our line of business, so Mr. Sam and I got together to discuss our game plan over lunch. Mr. Sam expressed his concern for me in this affair. After all this was my first out of town project and he didn't want me tripping over myself during what was certain to be an all day event. I admitted I had my reservation, but was confident that I could handle it.

We where at local restaurant and Mr. Sam had himself seated next to me in a private booth. While reading his menu he asked if I'd like to have him join me at the job fair. I told him not to trouble himself that I'd do just fine on my own.

He questioned my certainty, and pointed out the fact that his experience would be a plus for us. And it was on that note he raised his menu just enough to show me, what clearly had to be, the most enormous cock I'd ever seen in all my life.

It lap across the entire width of his thigh, and I was speechless at its sight. I figured it had to be at least 9 inches long and 3 inches wide. Thick veins rippled its length and it wasn't even fully erect, as I could still see most of the big purple head still tucked in its sheath of jet black foreskin.

I was lost in a trance while he spoke to me, enthralled by his oversize cock. He told me that he was more than certain that I'd need his help now, but the decision was mine to make. But know matter how I decided, he declared it would have no bearing on my position. In fact he assured me as long as he was my boss I would always have a job.

I should have told the old bastard to fuck off and that I was a happily married woman. But it was at that moment I felt a sensation between my legs like never before. And I discovered that my pussy actually had a will of its own. My snatch became swollen and soaked all in the same instant, and my Asian cunt was now screaming for that big black cock.

I knew he was aware of my desire, as I was gawking at his cock without making a single rejection. That's when he took and placed my hand on it. I gasp at its girth and instinctively began to give it passionate strokes. He told me to consider his offer and let him know what I decided before the fair. With out thinking I agreed, and while waiting on our order I masturbated him to a climax.

We had our meal and of course I had a satisfying appetizer of cum. Something he didn't know about. After getting him off, I went to the ladies room and licked every ounce of his hot baby juice from my fingers. Damn! I hated myself for being weak and nasty. And at the same time I was so fucking satisfied… I loved it.

A few days before the fair I conceded to Mr. Sam's extra-marital invitation, provided he agree to a few simple terms. 1) It never happened: This is our business and nobody else. 2) No rough stuff: Don't hurt or harm me in any way at anytime without my approval. 3) I'm in charge: the game starts and ends when I say so, as does the affair. Of course he accepted without question; as he was as hot and horny as I was and nothing was going stop us now.

When our day of consummation arrived we were both exhilarated by lust. We spent an hour or less at the fair and then went directly to the sleazy hotel Sam acquired for our sweet romp into carnal sin. Both of us were naked in a matter of seconds, and throughout the interlude not a word was spoken that didn't express our sexual inclinations.

I was literally on my knees to him from the start, staring hungry before his big bad beautiful cock. It was now fully erected, a whopping fourteen and half inches long and four and half inches thick.

I gave it a proper introduction of licks and kisses, which I shared equally with his big apple size balls. This was my first monster cock and it smelt of musk and pure manly animal funk. The aroma made me even wetter than I already was, and no matter how I moved, my pussy lips could be heard smacking loudly.

Like a wild thirsty beast I gulped down four inches of cock more than I ever had in width or length in all my life. Sam coaxed me along, and moved me to the bed where I laid on my back with my head hung off the side. And there little by little he opened me up to the full girth of his massive loin.

I choked a few times and my eyes watered to extreme, but in the end to my own surprise I swallowed the whole thing. My throat was so open he was able to fuck my face hard and fast. From the neck up I was drenched in gobs of my own saliva.

Then it happened, Sam below load after load of his hot cum down my throat, filling my belly to the max.

I laid there messed up and spent. He rubbed his cum glazed cock all over my face, and I dreamily kissed and licked at it and nibbled and suckled the bubble head as much I could. Now I was ready for the next round and so was Sam.

I spread missionary, and Sam placed himself between my legs. I gasped and spread wider as he went down on me, tickling my clitoris and snatch with his tongue and fingers.

He had me in a state of erotic ecstasy and madness and everything became an act of wild and serial passion.

Sam press my knees against my shoulders, aimed his cock at my now gaping pussy hole, then plunged his entire shaft all the way into to me. The sudden impact knocked the breath from body and sizzle a few brain cells. I was rendered incapable of any sound or collective thought.

My pussy gave way to his cock and what was once bitter and painful became a sweet relief of indescribable pleasure.

I exploded into womanhood crying and scream like a wild banshee, and when it was done and over my body was ready for big cock. And that's when the fucking began!

Sam ripped me from the bed and bounced me on his cock all across the room. I hooked my arms and legs around him and hollered for more. He emptied a bucket of cum inside of me, then turned me around with his cock still in my pussy and proceeded to fuck me doggy style.

From that point on my mind was in a mad frenzy of wild ecstasy. And though I don't have a completed recollection of the details, I do know this much Sam and I fucked and sucked in every conceivable position.

And when it was all said done are little room was wrecked and so where we.

In the end, we managed to get back to the fair on time, and had gone the day completely unnoticed. We'd sinned and gotten away with it, and know one would ever know the better.

Sam and I still see each other twice a month. This keeps my pussy from stretching out to a point that might raise suspicion from my husband.

We've started to explore, like bringing others into our private interlude. But that's our secret for now and my next new thing.

venus1485

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A New Thing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds