• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Puppy Diary Ch. 03

A Puppy Diary Ch. 03

The other dog

Lulu had a very embarrassing day today, when Master took her back to the park for a walk. Lulu was dressed in a pink cropped top and a mini skirt over fishnets and a candy apple thong. Lulu was enjoying the sunshine and fresh air, smelling flowers and barking at other dogs, two of them slaves like Lulu.

Lulu was having a wonderful time until she had to pee. She made this problem clear to Master by whining and tugging on the leash, straining to head back for the car. Unfortunately, Master had other ideas. Master walked Lulu towards some trees and bushes, his intent fairly clear. Lulu was mortified, but knew that this was a dog's lot, so got down and tried not to think about what she was doing, about all the people and dogs that would know what Lulu was doing in the bushes.

After relieving herself and rearranging her clothing, Lulu was quite red but did not let it bother her. Dogs went outside after all, and other dogs likely did just as she had when at the park. Master met up with some friends, one with a dog and one with a dog-slave, and Lulu was ordered to present to both. The German shepherd sniffed at Lulu, but did not get very close, saving Lulu further embarrassment.

The dog-slave also sniffed, nose under Lulu's mini and tickling her thighs, and then right against Lulu's thong, nuzzling the dampening cloth. Lulu whimpered, shivering, as the slave actually moved her mouth against the cotton, flicking a tongue over Lulu's lips. Shock and the rush of sensation made Lulu yelp and pull away, moving to cower behind Master, shuddering between his legs.

All three of them laughed, the dog-slave getting a whack across her bottom with the end of her leash. Lulu was a little upset that Master laughed, but was also happy that he didn't make Lulu greet all the other dogs in the park. Lulu would have died of shame for that, and was horribly uncomfortable. The dog-slave kept staring at Lulu and licking her lips, slowly with a very pink tongue, as though relishing Lulu's taste like rich gravy.

Lulu shuddered, so embarrassed, and at the same time so turned on, squirming between Master's legs. Lulu wanted to go home. Lulu wanted Master to take Lulu and grant permission to come. Lulu almost wanted to have not jerked away so that the dog might have licked again, and that was very embarrassing.

Lulu whined softly until Master finished his conversation and tugged the leash to signal Lulu to get up. Lulu refused to look at the other slave, but felt eyes and blushed all the way back to the car. Lulu was so happy to get home, and Master was in the mood, giving Lulu instructions as soon as he closed the door. Master had enjoyed the show and told Lulu this as he stripped his slave and then proceeded to show Lulu just how much it had turned him on, burying his hard cock in his slave's wet pussy. Lulu was willing to let that slave sniff and lick again, if it pleased Master so very much.

Lulu only ever wants to please Master in all ways. Lulu loves Master so much, so very much, that Lulu is desolate without him. Master has only to ask, to demand, and Lulu gives all to please him.

The rules

After this puppy-slave's last assignment, which seemed to please Master, she was reminded that she must never question her place, and ordered to write up her rules as a reminder. Lulu is just a dog, a puppy in training to be a dog, and must not forget that if she wishes to please Master.

Lulu's rules, as she understands them, to better remind her and serve as a reference for when she has misbehaved. As a puppy-girl, Lulu remains naked, collared, tailed, and on all fours at all times, except in the very rare occasion that she is not at home. Her collar will not be taken off by herself under any circumstances, except for bath time or at any time when Master orders it removed. Lulu's collar will always be worn proudly at all times.

Whenever out in public, Lulu is to be very aware of her slave status and make this plain to anyone that asks about her collar. Lulu is an owned animal and may be proud to tell this, showing off her collar and explaining that she is the property of her Master and is so very happy to be so. Lulu has always enjoyed that and does not think she has ever forgotten.

Puppies are only allowed to eat and drink out of the bowls provided, or directly from Master's hand when he chooses to favor Lulu with this treat. A slave is always willing to eat whatever food Master deems fit to feed her, at whatever hours, and in whatever fashion Master deems appropriate. A dog is only allowed to toilet outside, in a manner befitting an animal, and is then hosed off before returning to the house. This slave no longer has permission to use the indoor toilet except in cases of emergency.

Lulu is not allowed to speak, as a human or as a dog, unless given permission to do so by Master. Lulu no longer answers the telephone because dogs cannot talk on phone and barking at callers would just cause confusion. Lulu is to be silent in public unless speech is absolutely necessary or Master is not present. Lulu will bark as she has been taught, primarily once for yes and twice for no. Lulu is not allowed to nod or shake her head, though she can cock her head to either side when she does not understand.

Lulu again pledges herself as Master's property to do with as he sees fit, to use or alter to his best pleasure. Lulu will serve master with devotion, loyalty, joy, and excitement every day, in any way he deems fit. Lulu is an abject slave to her Master, completely his in all ways, and serves without question. Lulu lives to obey any request or order made by him, as she wants, truly needs, to please him in all aspects of her life as his slave.

Lulu wishes Master to know just how much she needs to be his, to give herself to him and live in his total control. Lulu always trusts Master and accepts all he wishes to give, all of his orders, his judgments and punishments. Lulu is safe and content to be his property, knowing always that he seeks the best from his slave and treats her accordingly.

Lulu gratefully accepts the rules and changes in her life, and understands that this new way is pleasing to Master and is simply a different chapter of the journey this slave began when she first vowed to serve him. Lulu embraces all changes that Master wishes, striving to be the best puppy she can be so that he is always happy with his property, and will never have cause to send Lulu away. Lulu begs to be his slave, his dog-slave, for all of her days, if only to please him and show her need for him, her devotion and obedience to the Master she loves so much.

Bad dog

Lulu forgot herself today and got punished. Lulu was very bad for answering the phone, and just after having renewed her rules! Lulu was a very stupid dog to do this, but forgot, as she was half asleep and picked up the phone. Master had called to check his messages and was furious that Lulu so forgot her place. Master ordered Lulu to the garage, to be bound and naked and await his punishment.

Lulu was miserable for having done wrong. She crawled into the bedroom crying, and found the cuffs Master required. She crawled wretchedly into the garage, cuffed herself tightly, and wept over her failure. Lulu was a bad, bad dog. She waited all afternoon, without water or any comforts, curled in position on the hard concrete, berating herself for having disappointed Master in such a way.

Lulu understood that she had done wrong, and knows that dogs need to be punished. It helps their training, associating treats and fun with good behavior, and spanking or lashing with bad. Lulu was not allowed to answer the phone and having been fuzzy from a short nap was no excuse. Obeying orders without thinking is part of being a well trained slave. A dog-slave did not need to think beyond how best to please her Master. Lulu was a very bad dog.

Lulu waited miserably until Master returned. Master did not speak but went inside to fetch his paddle and whip. Lulu quivered in terror as Master returned, but knew that she deserved her punishment. She thanked Master for correcting her and remained still as the whip came down. Lulu whimpered and barked off the count, one bark for every lash, one bark for every time the whip fell and sent that horrid sting over Lulu's back.

Lulu thanked Master for this punishment, and then assumed the position to be spanked, bending and holding her ankles, barking for each strike, whining as she was paddled until her ass was on fire. Still Master did not speak and this made Lulu cry, as his disappointment was far worse than any pain.

Lulu was given a bowl of water and a mat to sleep on and was left in the garage for the night. Lulu cried, whining, but knew she deserved this treatment. Dogs did not answer phones. Dogs did not speak. Dogs slept outside. Lulu was a dog. Lulu was going to have to try harder.

The poker game

After spending time in the garage for being so bad, Lulu was an exemplary dog. Lulu's chores were all done to perfection, her behavior could not be faulted, and her devotion was painfully obvious. Lulu had learned her lesson and did all she could think to do to show what a great dog she could be.

Lulu had spent several hours polishing all of Master's boots with her tongue, which pleased Master greatly, and begged often to please him orally, for which Master was always ravenous. Lulu did not forget herself again, and enjoyed pleasing Master in every way possible.

Lulu was fond of teasing Master's feet with her tail, which took some concentration, but always had such a lovely result. Master would then tug on Lulu's tail, wiggling the plug tantalizingly within her ass and then slide it out, replacing it with his cock as he mounted his slave and fucked her into spasms of delight. Lulu was then hosed off, thoroughly cleaned, and had her tail reinserted.

Master had been pleased with Lulu and had thought about her journal entry concerning poker night, as he invited a few buddies over on a Friday to play a few hands. Lulu was very busy making all ready, and took the opportunity to use her all purpose tail to dust off the card table. Master seemed to appreciate this, as he ordered Lulu to bend over the table and unzipped his fly. Lulu wiggled happily as he took her swiftly, just a quickie that left her teased and soaking wet. Lulu made no complaint, knowing that it would feel so good when he finally allowed her to come later in the evening.

Lulu made snacks and crushed ice after making sure Master's home was spotless. His friends began arriving while Lulu dressed. Master had chose Lulu's outfit and informed his slave that she was allowed to walk upright and speak as necessary. Lulu was not worried about that, as all of Master's friends coming over were old acquaintances and had known about their relationship for some time.

Lulu was dressed in fishnet stockings, a powder blue thong and matching corset that left Lulu's breasts bare. A tight black mini and a thin white blouse went over these, showing Lulu's figure well. The blouse whispered over Lulu's nipples and kept them hard and perky, practically naked to view. Lulu rebrushed her pigtails, tied the bright red bows nicely, and wiggled her cheeks to tease herself with the larger plug Master had inserted as Lulu could not wear her tail when dressed.

Lulu made herself useful as the guys played cards, noting that all five of them were often watching her. Lulu kept all cups full and replenished the snack bowls often. When not running to the kitchen, Lulu was sat snug between Master's feet, rubbing against his leg and admiring the crotches of his friends. Each sported a nice bulge at some point during the evening, and Lulu glowed at this mark of attention.

At one point, Master reached under the table to give Lulu a sign she recognized and Lulu very quietly undid Master's zipper, taking him eagerly into her mouth. Lulu had to concentrate not to make noise, or hit her head on the table, but she had done this before, and happily serviced Master while grinding against his boot. Lulu was so wet, sticky and hot, rubbing herself furiously against Master's foot while sucking him to come, swallowing his hot cream and lapping every drop with ecstasy.

Lulu was having a fine time, and so horny, that it was torture. Master beckoned Lulu out from under the table. Lulu checked all the glasses and hurried to refill two and one of the chip bowls. When Lulu returned all six men were staring, some at Lulu's heaving breasts, some at her crotch. Master informed Lulu that he was betting her thong and that it needed to go in the pot in the middle of the table.

Lulu blushed a bit, her thong soaked and nearly squishing between her thighs, but moved to comply with Master's wish. Lulu set down the two beer mugs and the bowl of nachos, then moved back from the table. Master gestured Lulu about face and she turned, giving the men a fine view of her ass.

Very slowly, blushing and quivering, Lulu hiked up the skirt a bit, the globes of her ass partially bared to the room, and slid her fingers under the tight leather, drawing the skimpy thong so slowly down her thighs, shivering as the material teased her pussy and then clung wetly all the way down her legs. Lulu stepped out of the thong, straightening, thrusting her ass out and then turning slowly, dropping to all fours to take the thong between her teeth to properly present it to Master.

Master took the sopping thong from Lulu with a pat on her head and lust burning in his eyes. Lulu was going to get a good seeing to after the guests had left. Lulu had done well. She could smell her juices as Master tossed the thong into the pile of money, the aroma of sex competing with beer and melted cheese. Every male shifted in his seat, and Lulu peeked to see the straining bulges, knowing that every one of them wanted to fuck Lulu right then.

Lulu cuddled Master's leg and smiled, so horny by Master's little game. Lulu wanted to sniff all those crotches, plant her face against all that sexual tension, but Master did not give her permission for this. Master had been firm that Lulu was to remain at his feet alone. Lulu would be nowhere else, but the thought of it was enough to make her clit twitch and burn.

That was the last game of the night, the victor tucking Lulu's sopping panties into his pocket, promising to jerk off with them later. Lulu blushed at this, but got even hotter, to know her juices would mingle with some other man's cum, would fire some other's desire. As soon as the last guest was out the door, Master took Lulu by the hair and guided his slave into the bedroom, where Lulu was fucked and fucked until she screamed and begged to come.

Master allowed Lulu much pleasure that night, and took his slave many times. Lulu thanked Master for letting his slave serve him, for giving his pet so much, and really hoped that he wished to have poker night again soon. Now that Lulu has put all this in her journal, and is so hot again from typing it all, Lulu wants to beg Master to let her do this again. Lulu is wet just from thinking about it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Puppy Diary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds