• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice Wants To Play A Bondage Game

Alice Wants To Play A Bondage Game

Alice wants to play a bondage game!

I would like to dedicate this to Tiffany, you are so sweet and I wrote this for you!

"You have one last chance to back out," I told Alice.

"Why in the world would I ever back out," she stated, "it was my idea." I thought to my self for a moment what a wonderful idea it was. I looked at Alice she stood about 5 feet 5 inches tall, she was naked at the moment and the angle she was standing at gave the perfect view of her 34C Breasts and her cute little pussy. She had the hair above it trimmed just like I like it, that being a little line jutting up towards her belly button. My girlfriend was fit, with athletic looking legs and arms. She has the most beautiful green eyes and softest brown hair I have ever seen.

Ok time for some back story...A couple of weeks ago one of our mutual friends came over (Tina) and we all got a little tipsy and she started talking about how her new boyfriend was into BDSM. This got me and Alice turned on. The more we heard about the spankings and the tying up and all the other wonderful things we could try the more intense we got. The night ended up with me spanking Alice on her ass while we fucked.

A few more things you have to know about Alice, she is ultra conservative when it comes to sex. So her doing doggie style and asking to be slapped on the rear is a big improvement. Don't get me wrong she is a good lay, but a lot vanilla.

A couple of day after that Tina and Alice went to the local Hustler store. She purchased some surprises for me. Alice come home and sat the bag on my side of the bed and waited for me to get home from work.

Upon arriving home I left my laptop in my study and headed up stairs. Once in the bedroom I noticed Alice had a huge smile on her face and not much more. She told me that she wanted to be my little slave girl, she wanted me to punish her and tease her and please her. My head started to swim as she produced fur lined hand cuffs and the matching leg cuffs, she handed me a small leather paddle and some nipple clamps. I was so excited I jumped in bed and began to lick her body from head to toe stopping quite a few times on her breasts and finally bringing her to an orgasm with my tongue rapidly moving across her clit.

Over the next few hours we decided we would try this out on Saturday night, which gave me 3 whole days to think about what it was we were going to do.

The next 3 day of work went by like a blur, I couldn't help but think about Alice tied to the bed, Ice, ropes and sex occupied my mind. What would happen, would she back out?

"You have one last chance to back out," I told Alice.

"Why in the world would I ever back out," she stated, "it was my idea."

"Ok then," I told Alice, "I want you to call me master from now on."

"Yes Master," she moaned in her most seductive voice.

"I want you to lie on the bed for me now my little slave girl." I demanded.

As Alice's gorgeous body laid in front of me I still had no exact clue of what I was going to do or how far I should push it. The movies I had watched in the past always called the girl whore, slut, or bitch, but I didn't know how Alice would take that but, I thought I would try and see.

As I was tying her hands to the posts of our Cherry 4 poster bed I let the following phrase fly, "Does my little dirty slut like this."

To my surprise Alice replied, "yes master, tie up your little fuck slut."

Wow I had never heard her talk like this, I OMG I must be in heaven. With this act done I became fearless. I slowly used my finger nails to trace a path to her feet. Once there I decided to tie her legs up also. Now with my little slave spread eagle in front of me what was I going to do? The first thing I decided on were the nipple clamps that lay on the bed. I gingerly picked them up and started to play with them. I wasn't sure if they would hurt her bad or not but I trusted her to have bought the right ones. As I grabbed the right breast she nervously smiled at me. I pinched in on the clamp and slowly put it over her nipple. As I released the clamp she let out a gasp. I decided right then I would give her a good show.

"Whore did that hurt?" I asked.

"Yes master," was her only reply.

I then placed the clamp on the left breast. This time I was not nearly as gentle. I could tell she liked it by the little moan she gave as I released it. I then decided right then and there I was going to blindfold and gag her with the implements of her choice. I reached into the bag and pulled out the ball gag and leopard print blindfold she had purchased and grabbing the back of her hair I pulled her head off the bed and put the ball into her mouth. "Clamp down," was all I said. She did as directed. "Good girl, I'll give you a treat for that later," I purred. I proceeded to cinch it in. Next I slid the blindfold over her eyes and made sure it was firmly in place.

I proceeded to get a cube of ice from the cup I had brought up to the bed room. I traced the ice all over her body. After this piece of ice melted I obtained another and went to work taking it in and out of her pussy lips, spending equal time on the outside and the inside. I was so turned on I could not believe it, but, I was going to give her more.

I had never used a paddle or a Viberator on a women until that night. I untied her from her spread eagle position and retied her on all fours. I proceeded to whip her with the paddle. I could tell this would be the perfect time to undo the gag; I wanted to hear her moan with the whippings.

"Do you like being whipped?" I asked.

"Yes Master" She replied.

As I would whip her beautiful ass she would wiggle it for me. The sight of this alone was almost enough to make me cum. After about 10 minutes of spankings with the paddle and my hand I decided to try the Vibe. I stuck it in her mouth and told her to lube it up. She did so very cheerfully. Upon taking the Vibe to her love hole I decided to tease her with it for a minute, I was rewarded for my efforts. She moved her ass and moaned and begged for it.

As I slipped it in and out going up to her clit she moaned and purred like I had never heard before, and to my shock and amazement she orgasamed very quickly. Well, this was it I could take no more I positioned myself behind her and ran my cock around the lips of her very wet pussy and then plunged in. I was so turned on I also orgasamed very quickly. I untied her and told her to suck my prick clean.

"Yes Master," was her only response.

She then gave me one of the best blow jobs of my life. Shortly before I had my second orgasm I ordered her to ride me. She rode me for at least 20 minutes alternating speed and finally as she reached another orgasm she brought me along also.

Laying in bed after the wonderful night of sex and play I held her in my arms and had never felt closer to her in my life.

Alice looked me in the eyes and said, "Master, I love you!"

I said. "Slut, I love you too!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice Wants To Play A Bondage Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds