• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Out of Control

Out of Control

Chapter 1

First you would have to stand still before me while I inspected your body. I would run my hands under your dress to ensure that you were totally open and available to me. I instruct you to bend over the table and raise your dress above your waist and make you spread your legs wide.

I would slide a finger between your legs, feel your wetness and slide two fingers into you to see how tight you are.

I then take your wrist and cuff you to the corners of the table so that your head reaches the other side to make your mouth available to me.

I tie your legs wide to the table legs so all your body is available to me to use how I wish. You know you have been disobedient and deserve to be punished but you do not know what form it is going to take....

I move away and open the bag I have with and take out of the bag a large vibrator and I walk around the table so that I am standing behind you looking at your exposed arse and pussy lips....I notice the moisture on your lips and I slide the vibrator along your lips and turn it on low and see that when it rubs softly into your clit you raise your bottom and moan softly.....

At that I slap you hard across you backside with my open hand and you jerk away and cry out at the sudden shock of it.

I then smack your other buttock and give you three on each side as they turn a glowing pink, you plead with me to stop, and when I do you relax thinking the punishment has stopped little understanding that it is only just starting......

I take the large vibrator and place it against your cunt and although you are juicy I have to push the cock hard into you sliding it in and out to gain the depth and you gasp as you feel it stretching you wide and penetrating deep into....When it is as deep in you as it will go I turn it on and you can feel the gently vibrations as it stimulates you...

I move back to the bag and take out... a paddle and I move around the table until I am standing by your head. I undo the belt on my trousers letting them fall to the ground and you see the bulge of my large hard cock pressing against my boxer shorts.

I release it from its constraints and its 8 inches of rock hard cock is now only inches from your mouth.

"Do you want this in your mouth Slut?" I ask. You are slow to respond and I bring the paddle down hard on your butt. You cry out at the sudden shock.

"Do you want this in your mouth Slut?" I repeat.

"Yes please" you say and immediately their is another smack across your buttocks.

"Yes please SIR" you quickly say as you realise your mistake. Tied as you are it is difficult for you to raise your head to take my cock in your mouth. Your mouth opens and the hard head of my cock glides past your smooth lips and you start moving your head up and down over head and as far down the shaft as it will go twirling your tongue around the head as you do so.

The pain of spankings has dissipated to a hot throbbing and the vibrator in your cunt is making you get juicier and juicier and you can slowly feel the pressure building without being able to get control or gain the final release.

After a relatively short time the sight of you lying their with your body totally at my mercy and the feeling of your mouth all over my hard cock is too much and I feel the need to really feel release and I grab your head and thrust my cock deep in your mouth. You struggle to take its full length as it is thrust in and out and then you feel it pulsates as a flood of cum hits the back of your throat.

"Swallow every drop or you will be in trouble" you are told and I milk the last of the cum from my cock and wipe it around your mouth.

"That's the first" I say. "Two more to go and the with the edge taken off I will be able to enjoy the others for much longer now."

The heat in your cunt has been building up and you plead for me to give you release but I dismiss this and say you will only cum when I say otherwise you will be severely punished and I walk around the table and release you from your ties.

I tell you to take up your submissive position and to leave the large vibrator in your cunt and you kneel on the floor with head bowed and your thighs clutching and releasing the vibrator to try and focus the stimulation.

Seeing what you are doing I stand in-front of you and tell you to take my cock into your mouth and to play with me to make me hard again.

You take my cock in your hands and lower your mouth to it and as you take it into your mouth you stroke by balls and you feel it start to strengthen....

Chapter 2

As my cock hardens I pull clear and instruct you to stand up and remove your dress. You stand and let your dress drop around your feet revealing your all of your body to me except your breasts that are contained by a flimsy bra. You are nervous because I had instructed you not to be wearing underclothes and you are fearful of my reaction.

In a quiet voice I instruct you to remove the bra and stand with your hands behind your back and to spread your legs. As you move your legs apart I remove the vibrator from your cunt and it almost slides out from the juices that are soaking it.

You are now totally exposed to me and I slowly walk around you inspecting my property. When I am behind you I reach around you and run my hands over your breasts and you feel my hard cock nestling against you.

Without warning I take your nipples in my hands and twist them cruelly making you moan with the pain but accepting your punishment for your indiscretion. I whisper in your ear while I continue to hold them that this is but the start and that I expect complete obedience.

I release your nipples and lead you into the bedroom and across to the bed, where I sit on the edge of the be and pull you across my knees. I run my hand over your backside and slide two fingers into you and feel how wet and juicy you are. I then slide my fingers further around and stroke your engorged clit which causes you to writhe on my lap and you have to spread your legs even wider to keep your balance. I tell you to not get too excited and bring my hand sharply onto your right buttock which causes your buttocks to clench and you cry out at the pain. I tell you to count the strokes to twenty and you count through gritted teeth as I alternatively spank you left and right cheeks. Your bottom now has a delightful red glow and you are moaning as you get to twenty.

I slide two fingers into you to get juicy again and then slide them up to the tight little ring of your arse and you tense up as I slide first one finger then the two slowly into your bottom. The tightness excites me and I slowly slide them in and out to expand the ring and I tell you how much I am going to enjoy sliding my large hard cock into such a tight hole. As I say this my other hand has slid under you and is stroking and pulling on your clit and you can hardly restrain yourself from cumming then and there.

I remove my hands and tell you to get up on the bed and to kneel with your knees close to the edge of the bed with your head and shoulders resting in the middle of the bed. As you get into that position I spread you knees out and tell you to wait in that position.

I leave the room briefly before returning with my bag from which I take a butt plug which I lubricate with some potion from the bag. I walk behind you and admire the lovely pink tinge to your buttocks and once again enjoy the feeling of sliding fingers inside you and around cunt. Then you feel the feel the pressure as the plug is slowly pressed against your sphincter muscle and spreads your hole apart. You feel as if it must almost be splitting you before the head is past and you have the feeling of being incredible full as the muscle settles around the neck.

As I slide my fingers inside you cunt I can feel the bulk of it through your vagina wall. I reach over and take your hands and with a set of handcuffs from the bag cuff your hands behind you back and then step back to admire the sight of you; being able to access all parts of your body as and when I want....

Chapter 3

The sight of on the bed hands tied behind your back is incredibly desirable and I stroke my hand over your buttocks before I move my hands down to your cunt and with my thumbs pull your lips apart. I kneel down and slip my tongue inside you before licking you from your clit up to cunt and thrusting my tongue deep inside you, tasting your delicious juices. This draws a moan from you and I start to lick your clit sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. You cannot control yourself and your hips start moving around and thrusting back towards me while you're moaning gets louder and louder. I keep licking you and you ask if you can cum and I deny you and remind you that you mustn't cum with out my permission.

I can feel your cunt getting juicier and juicier and I stand up and slide my rock hard cock as hard and deep inside you. I can feel your muscles slide over the length of my cock as I thrust in and out of you, harder and more urgently as the pressure builds up. I take hold of your bound hands and pull you back towards me as the pressure starts to push you across the bed.

You rock back into me loving the feeling as I slam into you, moaning more and more, begging to be released from the tension building up inside you and when I slid my hand around and stoke your clit it is too much for you and you cum in a tremendous orgasm which almost dislodges me but I grab your hips and pull you back hard onto me and the sight and sound of you cumming is too much for me and my orgasm bursts from me filling your hot tight cunt with cum as I slump forward over you pushing flat on the bed with my cock still in you.

I roll to the side pulling you over with me and I lie there with my cock inside you as you continue to shake with the aftermath of your orgasm. I whisper to you that you have been disobedient and cum without permission and that there will be consequences and you beg and say that it was impossible to control that and it was too strong but you know that there are no excuses and that the punishment will come.

I slide out of you and uncuff your hands as I get up off the bed. Your body has a delicious glow to it and I run my hand over your breasts and down your body and enjoying the feel of it and seeing your reaction as gently massage your body.

I tell you to roll onto your back and to move up the bed and I take each of your wrists and fasten by cuffs to each side of the headboard...

Chapter 4

I walk out of the room leaving you there contemplating what is going to happen next and still luxuriating in the afterglow of your orgasm. The heat is radiating out from the areas you have been spanked but you are nervous and concerned about the punishment for your misbehaviour. You hear me reenter the room and see that I have brought "the bag" into the room.

I place the bag beside the bed and sit down next to you. In my hand is a bottle of oil and I pour some onto your breasts and down onto your stomach. I gently massage your breasts and stomach and run my hands down into the V of your legs feeling the soft silky smoothness and luxuriating in the feel of your body under my hands. Your senses are heightened by your orgasm and every touch causes you to murmur and you are hoping that I will ignore your indiscretions - until I whisper in your ear that the punishment will start soon.

I reach into the bag and take out a blindfold and fasten it over your eyes and behind your head. You can see nothing and feel me stand up from the bed. I reach down behind the headboard and pull out the strap that is attached to one corner of the headboard. I pass this around your thigh just above your knee and pull the strap tight. This pulls your knee towards the top corner of the bed. Another cord is hanging from the ceiling and this is tied to your ankle and your foot is raised high in the air. I repeat the procedure for your other leg. I tighten the cords until you back is raised off the bed and place a bolster under your back for your support.

Your legs are now spread wide apart, held high in the air and I have complete access to both your holes and to the backs of your thighs and buttocks. You are completely at my mercy. I kneel on the bed and I run my hand down the back of your leg and stroke you on cunt and feel the juiciness and slipperiness all around. I bend my head down to you and taste the juices and run my tongue up you until it reaches your clit. My tongue twirls around your clit, still sensitive from your orgasm and your hips jerk and pull away at the intense feeling. You moan as I slide two fingers inside you and I grasp your clit between my lips, flicking my tongue over it causing you to try and throw your hips around. The fingers inside you start to stroke the top inside of your vaginal wall and the pressure causes you try and squeeze your thighs together – unable to do so due to the way you are tied.

I can feel the pressure building up inside you as you wriggle your hips and thrust them as much as you can into my face and I sit back and watch the desperation as the stimulation is taken away. You plead with me to continue but I just laugh and tell you to be quiet as you have not had your punishment yet.

However I keep my fingers inside you and start slowly to move them in and out of you and slowly I add another finger to you stretching you wider as your cunt expands to first accommodate the one extra finger and then two. It is getting incredible tight and you are moaning begging me to stop but I keep sliding the fingers in and out helped by the combined juices that have made you so wet. I point my thumb into my palm and slowly press my hand into you. You try to squirm away but I hold you there with my other arm around your hips and slowly ever so slowly my hand slides into you. The pressure when the bulk of my hand presses against you is intense, you feel like you are being split in two but suddenly my hand is past the narrowest point and the pressure is lessened as you cunt lips close around my wrist. I hold my hand steady as slowly the pain subsides and a feeling of incredible fullness and total subjugation flow over as I am in total control of your most intimate parts.

You feel a slow build up of heat as I slowly slide my hand a little way into and out of you and it is like you are being controlled by an enormous cock, only one that can convey an incredible amount of feeling as I move my fingers inside you. The thoughts cause you to slowly move your hips in time with the movement of my hand and you slowly feel the sexual tension start to build up within you. You can feel both the hand inside you and the butt plug which I start to move slowly in your arse and the stimulation of the nerves adds to the overwhelming sensations and you start moaning with the pleasure/pain of it all and squirming around my hand. The feeling is incredible and when I bend down and with my tongue start flicking your clit with my tongue it sends you into an incredible orgasm and your hips jerk high and then the muscles in your vagina clamp down on my hand as you thrust you hips down hard on the bed. Your body shakes for some considerable time as the aftershocks continue to make you tremble.

Slowly I remove hand from your cunt and the ache as your cunt stretches to release my hand acts as a counterpoint to the feelings release you have just experienced. However in the back of your mind there is also a feeling of concern as you realise that you have just cum again without my permission. As you start to murmur an apology I just laugh and tell you that I have not finished with you yet – in fact there is a long way for you to go yet an you yelp a little as I pull the butt plug from you.

You are feeling pretty exhausted and I leave the blindfold on as I get up from the bed and leave you lying their still tied to the bed while I leave the room......

Chapter 5

You doze off after a time and drift in and out of awareness, conscious at times of the sound of my voice in the distance as if I am talking on the phone, lying their unable to see, luxuriating in the aftermath of your experiences but uncertain as to what will happen next.

You gradually become aware that I have reentered the room and I ask you if you are ready to submit to your punishment. You know that you have no option tied the way you are and you numbly nod your head in acquiescence. I repeat the question and you know that you have to say it aloud and you quietly say "Yes master".

Unable to see you lie there waiting for the punishment to start trembling as you hear a swishing sound in the air. Then without warning the first sting as the whips cords land on the back of your left thigh and wrap around onto the soft inner thigh. You cry out in surprise but before you can catch your breath the next blow lands closer to your buttocks and harder than the first and then there is a constant flurry of strokes that end up smacking over your buttocks. Each strike is slightly harder than the last and you are moaning constantly as the pain increases as does the heat radiating from the site of the whipping.

There is a slight pause as I walk around the bed and then I resume and repeat the same pattern down the back of your right leg and onto your buttocks again. The heat intensifies and the pain has built into a constant ache that is offset by the feelings being generated.

A brief pause again as I move to the head of the bed and I bring the whip down the length of the back of your leg, two on each side and then the next stroke comes down right in the centre across the lips of your cunt and along the crack of your arse. You writhe at the sudden shock of it and cry out loudly raising the desire in me to new heights.

I move quickly to between your legs and with them tied up and split apart it is but a second before I plunge my huge rock hard cock deep into your cunt. The pain as I slam into your sore backside, thighs and cunt is immense but it also creates the most intense feelings inside you.

You feel me withdraw and then the head of my cock is pressing against your arse and you feel me slowly slide into your tight arse. In spite of the butt plug earlier you feel a new level of pain as you slowly open up for me lubricated by the juices of your gushing cunt.

Slowly I force the full length of it in and the feeling of tightness is incredibly stimulating and as I start to move in a rhythm in and out your tight sphincter muscle massages my cock in an incredible way quickly moving me towards orgasm.

As the pressure mounts I flick the whip in my hand across your nipples that are exposed to me and the incredible sensitivity of them causes you to cry out in agony and ecstasy and as I start to cum in an incredibly orgasm I stoke your clit a few times and it sends you over the limit into a tremendous orgasm as well.

I slowly slide my cock from within you and collapse back on the bed exhausted by the orgasm and I lie there admiring the stripes on the backs of your legs and arse and seeing the cum leaking out of you bottom.

You can feel the heat emanating from the backs of your legs and your cunt arse and nipples are aching from the treatment they have received and as I reach up and release your legs and arms from the restraints there is a relief as they fall to the bed as well as the pain of the pressure of lying on them. I roll you over and gently massage oil into the backs of your legs and buttocks and the pain subsides into a dull ache as you surrender yourself to massage.

You feel me role off the bed and I untie your hands and kiss you deeply and passionately on the mouth and whisper what a good slave you have been. I tell you to relax and rest and tell you I am leaving for the night but will be back tomorrow evening and that we will go out to dinner at 7.00pm and that you need to be appropriately dressed and with that I leave the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Out of Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds