• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hey Jude (and Ken)

Hey Jude (and Ken)

I met Judy online - on AOL - back when I had an AOL account. AOL's probably the best place for actually meeting people who are into the same things as you are in "real time" because of their many chat rooms created by members who are explicit about what they're looking for. Actually, I didn't meet her "in" a chat room - I was "lurking" and looking from the outside, just seeing who was in the room and then, if they seemed like a likely person to Instant Message, I'd IM them.

I was, frankly, not looking for a woman. I was looking for a guy to have quick, easy, no-strings-attached sex. Preferably a married bi-sexual man. You wouldn't believe just how many there are who admit to such "curiosity" and how many others, if asked in the safe and relatively anonymous environment of the internet will confess to wanting to try sucking a cock. I mean, I believe it's a huge percentage of men who look at internet porn, see big juicy cocks, and wonder: "hmmmm... I wonder what THAT would be like." It's my experience that even those guys online who purport to be straight will admit, given the right lead in questions and such - a majority of them - will say something like, "sure, if a woman is there too, I might try that." For some reason, a woman's presence makes what otherwise might be interpreted as a "gay" event not "gay" at all, but merely a hot sexual encounter where anything goes. It's also been my experience over a number of years of chatting with such men that eventually even those who would "only" do it with another woman, would, if they thought no one would find out, if the guy was "anonymous" to them, just go for a m/m sexual experience or adventure if they thought it would be only that. In fact, statistics indicate that most men, when they were boys, experimented with other boys in some manner or another. I forget the percentage but I think it's about 90%. But ask a man about HIS personal experiences and about 99% will tell you that THEY never did any such thing. Unless, of course, you ask them in the anonymity of the internet chat room environment.

Sooooo... anyway. I was looking into this "bi mm" (bisexual married men) room and there was this screen name that seemed definitely feminine to me. I IMed her and asked her straight out: "Hi. Do you like bi men?"

She answered "What?"

I said, "You're in the bisexual married men room, I thought you were interested in bi men. Sorry."

She claimed (and always continued to claim) that she didn't know she was in the bi room and that she was just looking around on AOL - she'd only just got a computer and didn't really know what she was doing. Well, we started to chat, and of course, since the ice was broken on the subject, I explained about the bi room, the married men who frequent them (like me) and we talked on and on.

We chatted that night, and many more. Honest talk. Often of a sexual nature. She was divorced but living with this guy. It was all very "complicated," but we sort of hit it off. Liked her and she liked me. We chatted many times.

So we wound up meeting about a month later - for coffee. Then more chat. Another meeting. A kiss. Then more chat. Another meeting. Wound up having sex in the car like a couple of teenagers. Got a motel room one day and had great sex - great sex talk - including discussions of bi-sexual activity. She confessed to being intrigued by the prospect of having two cocks to play with (as I believe most women would if given the right opportunity) and I said, (probably said this much earlier actually) that wouldn't it be nicer if the men attached to those two cocks weren't afraid of touching the other guy's cock. (Well, wouldn't most women?)

I mean, how much better if you could share a cock together? There's so many more "combinations" possible when the two guys are not afraid of a lil 'ole cock, right?

And I freely admitted to her that I love the taste, the feel, the smells of not only sex with a woman but also sex with another cock (notice it's not the man that I'm interested in, but only the sex part - that "other" cock that has my interest). I love it for some of the same reasons that women do: it's just plain HOT. I admitted that to her and finally we agreed to set it up because she also found the idea very exciting.

By this time we were together and she felt more confident that another guy wouldn't manage to come between us emotionally. She also felt better that we established some guidelines for meeting another man. I'll skip most of them. But she didn't want to kiss him. She and I would "make love" and he'd only get to "have sex" with us.

I located someone online. Now, his name was Ken, and Ken had sent me a couple of photos of him - none of his face. He was standing before a mirror and had a camera blocking his face and had taken a picture of his body. He had a nice, long cock. Judy said "OMG" when I showed her. I took that as a "yes" despite her worries that he might be "too big" for her... (right).

I arranged to meet him in a "drive up" situation where either of us could easily back out. While Judy didn't want to be there - she was going to leave before he got there and I was to screen him, he showed up early (he was anxious I guess) and she was still there in my car. So there we were, we talked about this and that, and finally, since we all knew what the meeting was really about, Judy and I exchanged somewhat of an OK signal and we agreed to meet again somewhere more private.

We rented a motel room early in the day. I'd arranged a day off - an "in-service" as they're called - and that's where I was "supposed" to be. So I had a whole day off - playing hookie (hookey?) and took Judy to breakfast. Then we went to the room, got ready, lit some candles, put on some sexy saxophone music, and slipped into the bed. Judy and I had hit it off right from the start. We were so good together is pretty "scary." I mean, she and I had - still have - a communication like I've never experienced before.

So we got the room and, had a couple of drinks, and since this was in my "dope smokin' period", I also had a few hits of pot. I am the bad boy, ain't I? But, there ya go, the whole and honest truth of the matter.

So anyway, she dresses up sexy, and I'm in bed so she joins me there. We make love - doin' everything that is possible I guess... I'm fucking her, she's saying things like "fuck me hard," and sucking my cock and I'm drinking her sweet juices all morning long. That lasted for two hours or more... Teasing, pleasing, getting off.

Phone rings. It's Ken. Our hearts beat like crazy. I give him the room number and he's in the parking lot so he's on the way up.

We go back to kissing and making love until there's a knock on the door.

I wrap a towel around me, and answer it... a brief moment of embarrassment, but he shakes my hand and then he's in the room. He's also got time off from his work so he asks to use the shower and I say, "Sure." Judy is sitting up in bed, the sheets barely covering her big tits. She's got such huge nipples - you would die to put your mouth on them. They're luscious... delicious... and sucking them gets her so hot that all her defenses fall down. Her nipples are standing out so big because I've been sucking them all morning and even through the sheets you can see them and know how turned-on she is. She's hot for it. She wants us both. We've been talking and talking about what's going to happen all morning.

Now, the time is here.

Ken goes in to take his shower and I rejoin Judy on the bed. We exchange a knowing look before kissing again. I slip inside her and hold her gaze while I ask her "Do you want him, Babe? Tell me the truth."

"Yes," she manages, nearly out of breath.

"Yes what?" I prompt.

She knows what I'm after; a simple "yes" is never enough when we play our sex-talk games. "Yes I want his big cock," she says.

"Where? Where do you want it?"

"Everywhere. I want his cock in my pussy... in my mouth... Do YOU want it too?"

"I can't wait to taste his cum," I tell her. "In you. On you."

We go on like that for awhile, almost forgetting in our intense passion that he's in the very next room. Almost.

I slide down between her creamy thighs and suck her juices, dragging my tongue all the way up and down between her flowing cunt-lips. I plunge it into her, fucking her with my mouth and tongue, my hands squeezing her breasts, reaching up to touch her mouth so she can suck my fingers and caressing her lips. Then, without warning, the bed moves under Ken's extra weight. I look up. He's offering her his hardening cock. She takes it in her hand, stroking it. I watch fascinated, my tongue still inside her. She looks down at me and her eyes roll slightly back at the very idea of what's taking place. I watch her tongue reach out and lick the head of his cock, when she pulls slightly away, a thin string of pre-cum stretches between them. I see her taste him, then move forward and take the head in her mouth. It looks soooo sexy! Ken begins to push toward her as her mouth works him over; he's hard now and so very big. Judy's hips are moving against my mouth, her head moving against him. She's so wet, so turned on. My cock is throbbing and I reach down to stroke myself as I enjoy this delicious show.

He's kneeling on the bed beside her head, bracing himself with one hand on the headboard, and the other caressing her breasts; I have such a perfect view. I move up, my cock slipping easily into her glistening cunt, I'm there now, right beside her, watching so close as she sucks his cock... She looks at me, pulling away from him and we kiss. I can taste him on her, and then she's back, sucking him again. I kiss her face, her lips, my tongue feeling his cock as it enters her mouth. As he pulls out we both kiss around the head of his cock and then she guides it between my lips and I'm sucking him as she watches. I can feel his throbbing cock as I take him deep, my tongue goes out as I take him in, licking Judy's fingers as she holds him for me. We're doing him together, trading off, helping each other. I stroke him into her mouth, she into mine. We hold his balls, lick them, both getting so hot as we fuck and suck.

Eventually we change positions. I have her suck my cock as she lies on her back and we both watch as he tastes her.

I urge her on. "That's it, Baby," I say. "Let him taste you. Give it to him. Give him that perfect aphrodisiac, your sexy cream. You know how it gets me so hard to taste you. You want him hard for you, don't you?"

Then he too, rises up and slips his big cock into her hungry pussy. She takes me out of her mouth and moans as he plunges deep into her, getting into a rhythm, her hips moving to meet him.

I kiss her as she's getting fucked, my hand reaching down between them to feel his cock and her cunt where they meet. He's sucking her tits; we're both sucking her tits. We go on and on and Judy climaxes several times, as I feel her juices almost pour out of her and flood his cock and her thighs.

She has him come around behind her now, I've got another sexy view as I sit up and she's sucking me while he's pounding into her upraised hips. I don't look at him that much, but she and I lock our eyes on each other, hers almost glazing over from the intensity of two cocks all for her.

Then she's lying on her side, sucking my cock as I lick and suck her clit, running my tongue all over her soft wet lips as he takes her from behind. She's got one leg bent at the knee so I have perfect access to them both. I lick his cock, he slides it almost out, feeling my tongue, then it's all the way out and into my mouth. I can taste her all over him, and then he withdraws and puts it back into her, pumping deep, then all the way out again, again and again, giving me her cream off his cock.

Then she's on her hands and knees, and I'm underneath, my head propped up on a pillow as I watch him enter her from behind again. I can taste his cock all over her as his pre-cum is flowing; we get all hot and sweaty and he fucks her as I watch and help. My hands and mouth are all over them.

We went on and on like that for at least two hours, just enjoying the intensity of it all - trying every position. Savoring the taste of our lovemaking. Finally, when she was on top of Ken's cock, kneeling over him as he lay on his back and sucked her tits and I kissed her mouth, my hands everywhere, we could all sense that he was going to cum. I tell her, "Yes, take it, Babe."

She urges him on: "Give it to me. Pump me full of your hot cum."

My hand is right there on his cock and her pussy lips as he does. I can feel him right along with her as he unloads a huge amount of cream deep into her and then pulls almost out and milks it all over her already wet pussy. Then deep again, then almost out. I can feel him everywhere.

She leans forward for a moment enjoying the feeling of him, pulsing into her, sucking her tits, and we kiss. Then she says, "You know what we talked about, Babe. I know what you want."

She slips off him, sits on the edge of the bed, and has me kneel in front of her spread thighs. I lick her messy cunt and suck her. She talks to me then, saying things like "Take it from me, Baby." "Take it all." "That's it. I know you want it."

And I do. It's so very erotic to taste his cum mixed with hers. It pours out of her and runs down my tongue and into my mouth. There's so much. It drips all over my face, buried as it is, into her very-fucked cunt. We're enjoying him together, and I come up to hiss her, giving her a taste of their love. Then more, and back and forth.

Ken is turned on again by this display, and he leans her back on the bed even as I eat her out. He give her his cock again and she's laying back, her legs over the edge, spread for me, as she sucks him back to hardness.

We played again that day, and eventually he gives her yet another load of his cream. I can see it there inside her gaping pussy, so stretched by his big cock. I take it from her again as they both watch. I have the ability, to hold off cumming for as long as it takes to satisfy my lover. She's been satisfied and I still haven't cum. (I probably needed to be hard and turned-on to do the things I did to her that day without hesitation, wanting it as I did.) He goes and showers, and we snuggle. He finally leaves, giving her one small kiss and shaking my hand he lets himself out. We make love agian, tasting him still, talking about how exciting it was and finally I give her my own cum as she orgasms around my cock. It was a perfect day.

True story. Absolutely . We got together with Ken... maybe a half dozen more times after that. Maybe more, I lost track. Then there was Greg. And Jeff.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hey Jude (and Ken)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 299 milliseconds