• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Party Time Ch. 04

Party Time Ch. 04

Ben kissed Sarah tentatively, as if she were a thing of china and spun sugar.

Sarah rested her hands gently on his shoulders as they kissed, making this kiss long and slow and exploratory. Their tongues tasted each other.

Ben kissed away the salty tracks of her tears. Sarah closed her eyes as she ran her hands over his chest, his nipples, up to his throat, and down to his belly. She traced her fingertip around his navel.

He flinched slightly--it tickled--and murmured, "Find any lint?"

Sarah said, "Don't talk." She pressed up with her hands until he got the idea and sat up. On her knees, she kissed his throat and licked the ridge and hollow of one collarbone. She took tiny nips along his shoulder, licked the rim of his armpit. Ben had showered after the curtain call, and she could smell fresh Old Spice and sweet musky sweat.

He brought her left hand to his mouth. He scraped his teeth along the palm, and then sucked each finger in turn, swirling his tongue along the length and caressing the soft webs of flesh between her fingers.

She wasn't distracted. She took a moment to lick and suck the tender skin along the inside of his elbow, and then moved back to his chest. His nipples didn't get hard this time, and there was a faint flutter of panic deep in her belly, but the panic was swallowed by the warmth and wetness.

He let go of her hand and leaned back onto his elbows. She licked his chest, feeling the hairs against her tongue and lips. She ran the tip of her tongue around his navel, dipped it in. Sarah was pleased to see the head of his cock poking from his jeans. She kissed it quickly; his pre-come tasted mildly astringent. Then she pressed her open mouth against his stomach and blew, making a rude fart sound.

"That's for talking about lint," she said. He laughed. "Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"I'd love it, but later," he said. "You have me so hot I'm going to come soon, and I'd rather do it inside you."

"I'd like that," Sarah said. Ben lifted his hips so she could slide off his jeans and undershorts.

She wasn't satisfied with the light from the window and wanted to turn on the lamp so she could look at him naked and look at his cock, hard with wanting her, but she didn't feel right asking him. Instead of turning the light on, she took his cock in her hands. It was a nice size, a comfortable size. She bent over and took the head in her mouth, stroking it with her tongue and sucking gently on it; warm saliva pooled in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and swallowed.

Her tongue and jaw squeezed his cock delightfully. Ben let one hand fall on her head and twined his fingers in her hair. He wished he could see her face.

"Fuck me," he moaned.

She sucked a little harder.

"Do you want me to beg, Sarah?"

She dropped his cock from her mouth. "Yes, Ben. Beg me to fuck you." She swung her leg over him and straddled him. "Beg me."

A line from Pygmalion blew into his head, and he said, "I'm willing to fuck you. I'm wanting to fuck you. I'm waiting to fuck you."

She rocked her groin against his cock. He thrust his hips up against her, jostling her breasts. Wubbeda, she thought.

"Sarah..." His voice was tortured now. "Were those panties expensive?"

"Richard gave them to me," she said.

"Unnh," he said, as he tried to bring the head of his cock into contact with her. She didn't let him. He grabbed her panties by one leg and said, "Can I buy you new ones?"

"Yes," she said.

He tried to tear the panties apart, but the legs were too strong to rip, so he pulled the crotch out; each thread of lace made a tiny popping sound as it parted. She made a small cry as he pulled out two or three pubic hairs.

"Sorry."

"I'm okay," she told him.

"Then fuck me."

She slid herself along the length of his erection, letting it part her lips and wetting it with her juices. He was very hard.

Not like Richard, she thought, and then vowed not to think of Richard again.

She leaned forward, supporting herself on one hand, and lifted him so he was aimed at the entrance of her vagina. Cunt, she thought. His cock in my cunt.

"Talk dirty to me," she said. She pressed back slightly so the head just started to penetrate.

"Fuck me, Sarah," he said. "Fuck me hard. Cover my cock with your cunt. Let me fill your pussy."

She leaned back and a third of his cock slid in. She felt tight and stretched and hungry.

Ben moaned. "Good. Oh, good. Do that again."

Sarah rocked again, and this time got two-thirds of his cock in her. She thought it was more difficult because he was bigger than Richard, but not that much bigger unless it was tension, but she was so wet...

Ben said, "You feel so fucking good. I want to shove my prick in up to my nuts." This time when Sarah rocked, he pushed as well, and she could feel his balls under her as she knelt over him.

There was a slight twinge of pain, but there was also a warm full feeling. "Go slow," she said.

"You're in control," he told her. She nodded, her lower lip caught between her fine white teeth. She was concentrating, sombre as a tightrope walker, searching carefully for the rhythm she could ride to orgasm.

Ben realised that her rhythm wasn't his, though; he wasn't in danger of coming, and could stay hard for as long as she needed him. That pleased him.

She began to ride him, with long strokes that almost took him out of her (he fell out, twice; she put him back in without fevered urgency) and enjoyed each stroke, the length of him and the final bump at the bottom that sent sparks through her.

"You're so big, " she moaned.

Ben, who knew he was thoroughly average, said nothing and let his hands roam as much of her body as he could reach. For a moment he thought she felt like someone else he had known, but that was unfair; she was Sarah, and this was now, and it would never be exactly like this again.

She paused near the top and played with the head of his cock, pushing herself onto it and feeling the head flare and fill her, then withdrawing again. Warm tingling heat filled her belly again.

She sank down onto him again and leaned forward, grinding herself against him. He responded, moving his hips in a figure eight motion. He cupped her breasts in his hands, warming them, and kissed them. He stretched his head up and kissed her. She kissed him back and then changed rhythms again: short hard strokes that hit hard against his pubic bone. This was better: sparks flew from her clit like fireflies in the night.

She kept it up as long as she could so the liquid heat filled the pit of her belly but her muscles grew tired before she came, and she whimpered.

"Let me do the work," he whispered. He held onto one of her legs and rolled her over, staying inside, and took a moment adjusting his position (her bedspread was slippery). "Like this?" he asked.

She rested her hands at the base of his spine and coaxed him to the right rhythm: faster, faster, filling her with light and with heat. Her head was thrown back with her eyes open and unseeing, and she began to moan. She felt herself on the edge, about to overflow but it was too sensitive, and she was about to ask him to slow down, stop, she couldn't do this -- and he reached down and played with her clit, fondling it with his hand, harder and faster than she would have dared -- and she came.

She didn't really have the words for it, but it happened and she knew that it happened and all sounds stopped for her in the space between one heartbeat and the next. It washed over her in waves, rising like the tide. Her body clenched like a fist and then fell slack.

Sarah suddenly felt... shy. Shy and tremendously naked; she grabbed a pillow and tented it over her head so no light could get in.

Ben slowed down, easing his cock in and out of her gently. She peeked from under the pillow, a tired smile on her face, and murmured, "Not like Richard at all."

"I'm glad," he said.

She frowned as he buried himself again. "Ben, I'm sorry, but I'm too sensitive. I can't take that any more."

"That's okay," he said and he slowly withdrew.

She giggled at the popping sound his cock made coming out. "Can I do something for you?"

He didn't want to push her so he said, "Whatever you'd like."

She tucked the pillow back under her head and said, "I'd like to suck your cock."

"Mmmm," he said. "I'd like that too." He straddled her and shuffled on his knees until his erect cock hit her on the cheek. She turned her head and took him into her mouth. He tasted differently now, of her, but she could still make out the taste of him. She liked his taste; she liked her taste; she liked the taste of them together.

She cupped his ass with her hands and held him still, with just the head of his cock in her mouth. She filled her mouth with saliva and soaked it for a moment, flicking the tip of her tongue just under the head. Ben moaned and tried to move his hips. She circled his glans with her tongue and then took her mouth off it.

"I'm still in control here," she said.

Ben looked down at her. "For now," he said. "For now." He reached back and trailed his hand lightly from her thighs to her breasts. He pinched a nipple and she responded by letting one of his balls fall into her mouth and sucking on it. He gasped and said, "You're in charge."

She coaxed him over onto his back and sucked his cock harder, bobbing her head up and down as she jacked her hand along the length of his cock. Her breasts swayed with each movement and Ben reached out to stroke the rounded curves of rump and waist. Her mouth was hot and liquid on his cock, and her hand was tight. He raised himself on his elbows to watch her, her cheeks hollow and her eyes closed as she plunged him into her mouth again and again. Her technique was not perfect, but her enthusiasm was unquestionable. Ben would take enthusiasm over heartless technique any time.

Distantly, he felt the tightening of his balls. Sarah felt him tense, felt the quality of his erection change in her mouth, and squeezed her hand tighter on his cock, trying to swallow him deeper. Her hand was slick and wet now and every stroke filled her with his smell. She moved faster.

Ben's orgasm was sudden -- distant one moment and everywhere the next. He threw his head back and laughed with joy at the release it brought.

Sarah tried to swallow his come but got only some of it. The rest dripped from her mouth over her hand and onto his belly. Its aftertaste made her cough.

He was looking at her and smiling. She made a face at him. "I think I got a hair on my tongue," Sarah said before licking up more of his come. Ben laughed some more and fell onto his back. He laid his hands on his diaphragm and sighed.

She paused between licks. "Tell me," she said. "What was your score on the Purity Test?" He didn't say anything, so she added, "Remember I'm in control," and she gently pinched his scrotum with her teeth.

"Thirty-nine," Ben said.

"Oh my God. What haven't you done?"

"Lots. I wasn't going to do any of this," he said.

"Umm?" she asked as she nuzzled his crotch.

"Get involved. Get laid. Especially with you, young lady."

"Me?"

"Too young, I thought. But God, I've had a hard-on for you since we met."

"And you didn't do anything about it?"

"You were more interested in Richard-the-dick."

She kissed his limp penis. "This is the only dick I'm interested in right now." It stirred, and she started to fondle it. "Look, you're not that old." She gave it an affectionate squeeze.

He caressed a breast, running his fingertip along her ribs. "You're not that young."

She shivered. "I'll match you, come for come."

"Oh, God," he said. "I'm going to die."

She moved around to present her pussy to him again. "With an attitude like that, how did you ever get thirty-nine on the Purity Test?"

He inhaled deeply; he felt good. "Hey -- all technicalities count."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Party Time Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 834 milliseconds