• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Photo Ch. 05

Photo Ch. 05

It had been a long time since a mysterious manila envelope with a Milwaukee cancellation mark had appeared in my mailbox, so when the fifth such envelope was awaiting my return from work, I was overjoyed. Suddenly, the stresses of the day disappeared, and the heavy weight I had been carrying was instantly lifted from my shoulders. From the smile upon my face, anyone who might have seen me making the trek from my mailbox to my apartment door would probably have thought that I had just won the lottery.

While a lottery win would certainly have been nice, I had been eagerly awaiting these photos arriving from the mysterious Ayumi, hoping against hope each day that when I opened my mailbox, her latest photo would be awaiting me.

Once inside my apartment, I set everything but the manila envelope on the floor near the door, and went directly to the sofa. Sitting comfortably, I carefully opened the envelope, wondering what visual delights were contained inside. Would it be another bukkake scenario? a bondage scene? a close-up of my beautiful Asian goddess deepthroating some extremely lucky guy? a masturbation photo? a lesbian kiss?

I slid the photo out of the envelope at last. The back of the photo faced me, and I read the message written faintly in pencil:

"Waiting for you... Ayumi"

I turned over the photo, and was graced with my sweet Asian goddess in a chair, presenting her unfettered beauty to my admiring gaze. She faced the camera, leaning far back in a dark-stained wooden chair.

Brown ropes were quite prominent in this photo. Rope had been wrapped both above and below her breasts, sandwiching the beautiful feminine lobes quite nicely while also securing her upper arms to the sides of her ribcage; more rope cinched the two sets of horizontal wrappings, both between arm and torso and between her breasts, truly causing her firm breasts to appear even more prominent. I could just barely see her fingertips sticking out from behind her back, causing me to believe that her forearms had been lashed together behind her before she had been placed in the chair. Her legs were draped over the long arms of the sturdy wooden chair, with additional ropes securing each thigh to an arm of the chair, keeping her most intimate region fully exposed for the camera's unblinking scrutiny. Fortunately for my sweet Ayumi, the photographer had provided a thick navy blue pillow to cushion her rear from the hard wood, although the pillow aesthetically detracted from the overall effect of the photo in my opinion.

She wore black stiletto heels with a small D-ring at the inside of each ankle. From each D-ring dangled a smaller version of a ball and chain, and from the expression of discomfort upon Ayumi's sweet face, the balls were truly constructed of solid metal. Her wide black collar ensured her head would be held up straight and high, the D-ring at the front of the collar the focal point through which ran a thin silver chain connecting her two nipple rings. Interestingly, an additional thin silver chain connected each nipple ring to the opposite ear's small hoop-style piercing.

The exotic goddess had clearly been used by several guys. Ayumi's face and chest were practically coated with multiple globs of white, especially on and just underneath her nose. A veritable stream of male essence ran down the valley between her breasts, creating a small pond in her navel. Additionally, more male passion trickled from her puffy, reddened, well-lubricated womanhood to anoint the pillow beneath her and contrast greatly with its navy blue color.

I studied the image for a long, long time, permanently burning this picture of my mysterious goddess into my mind.

Later that evening, after dinner, I decided to perform a Google Images search, but a search for "Ayumi" and "Milwaukee" did not reveal any clues as to who my mysterious goddess really was. I had suspected that if she was sending these photos of herself, then she was a model for a pornography-related company, but if she was, it was apparently a company without a Web presence.

So much for the "easy" way to learn more about the young woman who had captured my heart. It seemed that if I was ever to learn more about her and ultimately find her, I would need to travel to Milwaukee and begin a search "on the ground." But, where would I start?

I tried to imagine myself stopping the average person on the street, showing one of Ayumi's photos. "Excuse me, ma'am, but have you seen this beautiful Asian woman with the cum splattered all over her body?" I simply had to laugh at the lunacy of that scenario.

Without any better ideas, I scanned the latest photo into my computer, to join the slowly-growing collection of Ayumi images. All I could do was just wait, and hope that the next mysterious manila envelope would arrive rather soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Photo Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 590 milliseconds