• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stripping in the Office

Stripping in the Office

Author's Note - The following story is based on real events, but is embellished or edited in parts. I'll leave it up to your imagination to decide what happened as it is written and what might not be exactly true. Also, all names in the story have been changed.

*

I guess you could say I have a stripping hobby. I've always liked getting naked to music for women and had plenty of fun doing so for my female friends in college. After I finished school and went out into the "real world," I turned to the Internet to find women for whom to perform. I've never charged; I'm not a professional or anything like that. It's just something I happen to enjoy doing. A lot. I've had a lot of wild experiences doing it and have always wanted to share them with others. What follows is one such experience.

I pulled into the parking lot of the real estate office at about 12:15 p.m. I thought to myself, "You've done a lot of crazy shit, Jake. Might as well go for this."

I was meeting Cassandra for lunch and a little entertainment. Cassandra was a 30 year-old mother of two who I had met online a while back. She was a black BBW with mocha-colored skin, big, round tits, and a plump ass. I had stripped for her once already; she came to my place for our first in-person meeting, but, this time, she wanted me to strip for her at her office.

Cassandra worked as a front desk receptionist for a real estate company. I was stopping by on a Sunday when she was the only person scheduled to work and when few potential homebuyers stopped by, but there was still quite the risk of getting caught. Her boss and some of her co-workers were known to drop by on weekends.

In my usual strip show attire (shirt and tie with khakis), I walked in the front door of the office and saw Cassandra sitting at her desk, her giant tits pushing to get out of the tank top she had on under her jacket. I smiled at her. "Hey there, you ready for a little excitement on a boring Sunday at work?"

Blushing, she replied, "Stop it, you. Let's go eat lunch first."

"Fine. I'll supply the dessert," I answered.

We went out to lunch at a little Italian place. When we got back, I gave her ass a smack as soon as we walked in the front door. "I think it's time for your dessert. Where should I give you your show?"

"Hmmm. Not here in the lobby. If someone does come in, we'll have no chance of hiding. How about in the conference room?"

She led me into the conference room, which was just off the lobby. There was an oak conference table and a dozen or so leather chairs. The controls for the sound system that was wired throughout the office were in one corner. Cassandra walked over to it and found a station playing a slow R&B song on the radio. Then she pulled out one of the chairs and sat down. She giggled, "All right, let's see some skin!"

I stood about five feet from her chair. Quickly picking up the beat, I began to gyrate my hips towards her, took of my tie and tossed it over to her. Then, I slowly unbuttoned each button and took my shirt off. I walked over to her, straddled her chair, and began grinding my crotch to the music against her stomach and tits. She let out a sigh.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself. It's going to get even better." I stepped a foot away from her and began rotating my hips again. I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the fly of my khakis. Then, I decided to have some fun.

"Oh, I can't seem to get this zipper down," I grinned at her. " Can you help me? Oh, but you're not allowed to use your hands."

She smiled and leaned forward, taking the zipper between her teeth. She slowly pulled it down, having some difficulty getting it over my already semi-hard cock bulging in my boxers.

"Thanks." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then slid my pants off. "Well, only one thing left to take off," I teased.

"Oooh take it off, baby!" she cooed.

I turned around and slid the back of my boxers down past my ass. "Go ahead, give it a smack," I told her. Instead of smacking it, she surprised me by grabbing it and giving one of my ass cheeks a kiss.

"Now I want to see some cock," she demanded.

I turned back around to face her, my dick now fully erect. I slowly slid my boxers down past it, revealing it inch by inch until all nine inches sprung out, making her gasp.

"Is this what you were looking for?" I asked

Her answer came in the form of her lips wrapping around the head of my cock. She began stroking my balls while her full lips glided up and down my shaft. She was damn good at giving head.

Suddenly, she stopped, reached behind and under her shirt, and took off her bra. She then pushed her jacket open and pulled up her tank top. "I want my titties played with while I suck your cock," she pleaded.

"I can definitely do that!" I reached down and began pinching her nipples as she went back to work on my cock. After a few more minutes of sucking and pinching, she pulled back again and said, "I want a floor dance."

My floor dances pretty much consist of me dry-humping the chick to the beat of the music, so I told her, "All right, lie down and pull your skirt up ..."

"No. I want you to give me a floor dance doggystyle," she interrupted. I soon realized what she had in mind as she got down on her hands and knees on the floor and pulled her skirt up, revealing her purple panties. She shook her ass at me.

It didn't take me long to take her up on her invitation as I got behind her, grabbed onto her hips and began thrusting my cock against her panty-clad pussy and ass. She started to moan. I gave her a few smacks on her ass and she moaned louder. I was really going now; grinding into her full force, not even keeping with the music. I was about to tell her that I was ready to come and asked her where she wanted it when she cried ...

"Fuck me. Pull down those panties and fuck me." Well, I wasn't about to argue with that. I yanked her panties down and then teased her by smacking my throbbing cock against her bare ass a few times.

"Oh, God. Just stick it in!" she pleaded. I drove it in quick, making her yelp. I grabbed onto her hips again and started fucking her hard on the floor of the conference room. I'd alternate being reaching in front of me and grabbing her tits and giving her ass some hard smacks.

We had been going at for quite some time, her moaning loudly and me not believing that I was fucking this chick in her office. I guess we were both so into it that neither of us heard the front door open. Before we knew it, the conference room door opened and there was Cassandra's boss, Dan - wealthy, happily married, and in his mid-40's. He froze when he saw us. We froze when we saw him. I heard Cassandra mutter, "Oh shit."

After about five agonizing seconds, Dan's look of surprise turned into a devilish grin. He had taken in the scene - the music, the chair still where Cassandra had watched me strip, my pile of clothes in front of the chair, Cassandra still somewhat dressed - and quipped, "I see. A little bored at work so you called in a male stripper, Cassandra? Well, don't let me interrupt. I'll just sit over here and watch."

"Huh? This wasn't what I was expecting," I thought. I hesitated. Maybe he was joking and he was actually pissed. By now Dan had pulled up a chair a few feet from us. I was stunned when he unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

"Come on, now," he said. "I want some entertainment."

I looked at Cassandra. She had a half-horny, half-scared-to-death look on her face, if that makes any sense. I shrugged and started pumping into her again. Before long, she was moaning again. And, now, so was Dan. I glanced over and he had his hand wrapped around his seven-inch cock and was jerking away.

Being watched was exciting. I started going even harder into Cassandra as she began rubbing her clit while I fucked her. Before long, she was climaxing. It didn't take me much longer and I was ready to shoot off.

"I'm gonna come, Cassandra, where do you want it?"

"I want your come on my ass! Shoot it all over my ass!"

I gave her a few more thrusts deep in her pussy and noticed that Dan looked like he was about to come as well. As I pulled my cock out of Cassandra's pussy to jack it off on her ass, I saw Dan get up and get in front of her.

"OOOOOHHH HERE IT COMES!" I cried as I shot rope after rope of my sticky, hot come onto Cassandra's ass.

As I was just about done coming, I heard Dan say, "Open your mouth." Cassandra complied and Dan was soon shooting his own load into the back of her throat. She had no choice but to swallow it down.

Not more than a minute after he had come in her mouth, Dan tucked his cock back in his pants, zipped up, said, "Thanks for the show," and left.

Cassandra and I remained where we were for a couple minutes after he left, shocked and spent.

I broke the silence. "Well, that was fun ... and interesting."

"That's an understatement," she replied.

We both got dressed. Cassandra didn't even bother cleaning my come off her ass before putting her panties back on, which made my spent cock jump. Out in the lobby, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye.

"Until next time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Stripping in the Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds