• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Office

Master's Office

There I was at your office building. Wasn't it nice of me to bring you your lunch? I loved walking in there in my little denim skirt and a short blue top that exposed my belly, but was still respectable. I saw your co-workers stare and I smiled at you, knowing that you were proud. I flipped my hair over my shoulders and made no attempt to hide the fact that my nipples were visibly poking right through my bra and top. I felt tall in those heeled sandals and I strode confidently to you, tilting my face up for a kiss. Hidden away in your cubicle, your hand immediately went to my bottom. I felt a firm squeeze, your hand owning me. My hand went to your cock, feeling the outline with the flat of my palm. In seconds we were both electrified.

You took my hand and led me out of the office. After walking past the elevators we had no sooner reached the stairwell, with the door closing behind us, and you pulled me into your arms. Lifted right off the floor as you kissed me long and deep. My arms were tight around your neck. Even though we heard footsteps you took your time releasing me.

"Come!" you told me; and up the stairs we went for several floors.

"Alright girl, this will do. Tell me, what do you want?"

I nodded my head and glanced about nervously.

"I want my Man."

You smiled evilly. With a sexy low growl that I do so love, you said, "Prove it! "

I dropped to a squatting position before you, but you stopped me before I could unzip you. Again with that sexy evil smile, "Wait a minute! "

You hooked your fingers under my bra and top and in one move both were raised above my breasts, exposing me. I was very excited then and feeling so slutty. It didn't go unnoticed by you, and as you pinched my nipples slowly and deliberately you made me say the words.

In a quiet voice I groaned, " I am your slut. Yes I want you. Yes I will suck you right here. Yes I am wet and needing you. Yes I do want to feed me with your cock. Yes, you are my Man."

My hands worked quickly as I opened your pants to get to your cock. Already you had pre-cum dripping and my belly tightened as I grasped you and licked you clean. You leaned against the wall and let me suck you a few times, gradually taking in your length. You wrapped both hands in my hair and pulled my face hard to you until my nose was buried in your pubic hair. I looked up to see you staring intently and I knew the sight of your cock buried deep in my mouth excited you. My tongue moved expertly around your shaft, as much as possible with my mouth crammed full. I patiently waited for you to release me and allow me to breathe. Finally I was able to pull back and take a deep, shuddering breath.

Balanced on my heels, I held your cock in my small soft hand as I licked and sucked and chewed. Knowing that it makes you crazy, I used one hand to play with my nipples while you watched. I rubbed your wet cock over my hard nipples and I knew your balls were getting tight. I knew you wanted to cum inside of me. I knew you would take me right there in that public stairwell. With that growl that I love so much, you grabbed me under my arms and pulled me up to my feet, one arm around me pinning me to you. Kissing me as your other hand went up under my skirt. Forcing a gasp from me as I felt your fingers go under the edge of my thong and invade my pussy in the space of seconds. My knees nearly buckled as you fingerfucked me right there. But you know me so well, and you stopped before I could cum. We heard voices and footsteps just below us on the stairway.

A bit louder now, you asked me, " Tell me what you want!" It made us both even hotter to have the risk of discovery.

I whispered, after hesitating only a moment, " I want you to fuck me."

"LOUDER! "

omg omg omg My heart is pounding. "I want you to FUCK ME!"

" Put your hands on the railing! "

With both hands on the rail, I felt you grab my hips, pulling me back until my arms were extended. While nudging my feet apart, you lifted my skirt to my waist. I knew it would excite you to have my skirt draped at the top of my ass. I glanced wildly about, knowing we could be seen at any time. God, but I was so excited! Your fingers were in me again, this time from behind. Working in and out, then sliding across my clit.

" I'm going to cum," I told you.

" NO! Not yet baby. "

Your fingers withdrew only to press against my anus, wetting my hole and slowly invading me with one finger, then two. Ahhhhh, I couldn't help quietly moaning. Then I felt you place your cock against my soaking pussy, and in one smooth move you were in me. Three fast hard pumps, so hard we heard skin smack skin.

" I am going to cum," I tell you.

"No baby, not yet! ".

Pumping slowly, you fucked me from behind, your fingers working in my bottom. I whimpered and tried desperately not to cum. You withdrew your fingers and reached under me to rub my clit.

" Oh oh oh I am so close," I tell you.

" NOT YET! "

You know it makes me crazy when you control my cum. Three more very hard slams and you stopped dead. With no warning at all, you slapped my ass, making me cry out. Placing a hand over my mouth you gave me five more rapid smacks. Then with both hands on my hips you fucked me forcefully, and I knew you were getting that familiar feeling as your balls prepared to release.

"Girl, get ready! " you said, as you reached under me again.

I felt your fingers come under me and work my erect clit vigorously.

" No ...no... I can't take anymore," I squealed.

" Cum baby, NOW! "

With my back arched, tummy tight, legs rigid and bottom high, it was suddenly on me. Spreading from my clit to the deep walls of my pussy. With every wave I was pressing back against your hard cock, cumming all over you.

It was all you needed. I heard you grunt as you shot stream after stream of hot cum into me. All the world stood still as we came, and moaned, and became as one. Finally I felt the last twitching of your cock and you slid from me. As I dropped to my knees, my skirt fell down and I reached under to adjust my thong. Your sticky cum oozed from me.

You came to stand before me, and ordered me "Finish your work baby!"

I turn, and knelt, and sucked you clean while you petted my hair. "You are a good girl." I stood and you kissed me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds