• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Inside Shower

The Inside Shower

We'd both agreed that our holiday would be a chance to explore the kinky side of our fantasies. So when she started to snigger on the plane, I had to know what was going through her dirty little mind.

"you know we've got 200 extra cigarettes over our duty free allowance? Well when we get to the hotel, do you fancy playing the naughty customs officer and the international smuggler?" she smirked.

"Could be fun, but we forgot to pack the latex gloves," I grinned.

It took me and my dirty little slut a few days to acclimatise to the Tunisian heat, but once we got stuck into the Duty Free Vodka, she decided it was time for an interrogation. I had popped out for some cola from the bar, and when I returned she was dressed up in a tight white blouse, strict make up, and a short black skirt.

She threw the extra duty free fags at my chest, and demanded to know what else I had smuggled in. She started to search me, patting me down like a professional. Insisting I strip, she started searching, first running her fingers inside my mouth, and then down my chest edging towards my hardening cock.

Roughly pulling back my foreskin, she started to search my cock with her probing tongue, running it all over my hardening shaft, and darting inside my foreskin. Finding nothing but the taste of my pre cum, she pushed me roughly back onto the bed.

"Lie face down," she demanded, "as I've found nothing so far, I'll have to search deeper."

I heard the opening click of the lubricant, normally reserved for taking her anally, followed by the distinct snap of Latex gloves being pulled onto both her hands. So the conversation on the plane had been a lie, the dirty little slut had remembered them after all, but her punishment for dishonesty would have to wait.

"You'd be surprised where people hide contraband," she said, spreading my arse cheeks with one hand whilst smearing my tight hole with lube at the same time.

"This gives me no pleasure, but I must check."

Slowly she pushed the tip of her finger into my clenched hole before stabbing the full length deep inside. My whole body tensed and my cock twitched as her finger roamed inside my arse.

"I can't find anything with one finger, but it is my duty to be thorough."

This time I felt the extra width of two fingers at the entrance to my hot arse, this was going to stretch me further than ever before. I ground my hard cock into the bed and moaned with pleasure as she fondled my balls whilst continuing to finger me.

"I hope you are not enjoying this," she barked, but my dirty little slut knew I was loving every moment of it.

"I can find nothing there, you nasty little man; and you are enjoying this far to much for me to continue. I will now require you to provide a urine sample for analysis, follow me."

She led me into the en-suite bathroom.

"We have no paper cups, so you'll have to use my mouth."

Kneeling in the bath, with her painted mouth level to my cock, she signalled me to continue. Although we'd played with watersports before, this was the first time she'd ever asked me too piss in her mouth, so I hesitated.

"You require a demonstration?"

Standing up, she raised her skirt over her hips, and placed one foot on the edge of the bath, revealing her glistening slit. Pressing on my head, she forced me down to my knees and ground her wet cunt against my face.

"I will show you what to do."

As she spoke I felt the first warm trickle flowing over my chin, splashing down onto my chest. I moved my dry mouth down to catch her hot stream. Abruptly she pulled away from me.

"You'll get no pleasure from this, provide me with a sample or face the consequences."

We changed position, my cock once again level with her scarlet lips. She gave an audible gasp as my piss started to flow, filling her mouth, running down her chin, like my cum had done so many times before. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but soon her blouse and tits were covered with my steamy liquid. It was her turn to moan now as she massaged it into her breasts. As my torrent finally ended she stood up and ordered me back into the bed room.

"I have found nothing, but even the smuggled cigarettes carry a heavy fine. We have searched all you belongings and you do not have the money to pay, but perhaps an arrangement can be reached."

Saying this she lay back, spreading herself wide on the double bed.

"The fine can be waived, if you'll fuck my arse as roughly as I fingered yours."

Knowing my time for revenge had come I roughly turned her over. Pulling her firm cheeks apart, I pushed the head of my cock into her tight hole and started to force it inside without stopping for any lubrication other than her natural juices. She gasped and started clawing at the bedsheet as my thick cock spread her unyielding arse. I didn't make any effort to start slowly, I just began pounding her with every inch of my cock.

She bit down on the pillow to stifle her screams, only eventually releasing her bite, to beg me to fill her arse with cum. As my cock started to twitch, I could feel her inner muscles start to constrict, milking my cock as her screams of pain turned to wails of pleasure.

Although the game was over, the fun wasn't, as I knew she'd still be as horny as ever and want her neatly shaved cunt as thoroughly fucked as her arse had been. Holding her down, and not complete with my revenge I pulled my still engorged cock from her arse and ran it over the soaking lips of her cunt before sliding myself inside.

As I started to fuck her I had an idea of how to complete my revenge, and humiliate her as much as she had debased me. Without asking her permission I stopped moving my cock inside her. At first she thought I was coming again already, it was only as the sensation of warmth spread over her clit that she realised I was filling her cunt with more of my peppery piss.

She froze for a moment and then started to grind herself against me. I manoeuvred my cock inside her, forcing more of my piss to stream out over her hard little clit; then as I pushed deeper it started to spray up against me, splashing up and running down my chest.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, "fill my filthy slut cunt as you filled my whores mouth, your hot piss feels so good inside me."

I pulled my cock out of her fluid filled cunt and aimed the last of my stream over her well fucked arsehole.

"Don't stop, that's so dirty but I loved it, please fuck your little slag, let her feel you coming in her really wet cunt." Spreading herself wide, her actions pleaded with me to fuck her once more.

As I felt my hot wet cum, mingling with her juices and my piss, I knew I had extracted enough revenge. For now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Inside Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds