• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Deal Maker

The Deal Maker

123

Forty five year old Tessa stood and appraised herself carefully in the large bedroom mirror. Hopefully today was the big day. If she pulled this deal off, Bowford Realty would be the most successful company in the area, and more importantly, she would be the top sales person in the company history. There was talk of the award for the best salesperson for the county, but it was only talk. She was so close to pulling the deal off, instinctively she knew it was in the bag but there was just a little nagging doubt to contend with. She could take nothing for granted, especially when Nolan Conway was involved.

Tessa smiled, for she looked just great. The black dress while looking professional still flattered her hourglass figure. Her breasts standing proudly under the thin material with just the right amount of cleavage for the eye. The hem fell to her knees and her perfectly tan legs were finished with black Italian leather shoes, the heels high, but not too much so. In her late teens, Tessa had been a beauty queen, and that year had been the best time in her life. The glamour and the photo shoots with all of the associated attention had been most welcome. As the years passed, she was lucky enough to retain both her good looks and figure, and with the help of a boob job and a little Botox, she could still turn male heads. Many people who knew Tessa might quite rightly consider her vain and a little selfish, for she lived only to look glamorous, to shop and have fun. Her brunette hair was stylishly cut short, her big piecing green eyes another attribute. She was never seen in public without make up and expensive clothing, and then only to be seen with good friends and the right people.

Tessa fell into real estate sales purely by accident really, for she didn't have to work. Her husband Don; was a very successful lawyer and could easily keep her in the manner in which she was accustomed to. But when the couple upgraded their house a few years back, she realised how easy it would be to make good money and have a little fun for little effort. For all Tessa's attributes, good or bad, she was a born sales person. It took a little while to find her niche in the upmarket end of the range, and then found that she was more successful in selling to men than women. When dealing with men, she dressed well, and flirted within the confines of being friendly, the innocence of touching arms or shoulders, her big smile or the ability to be able to laugh on queue. She played it down a little when there were women around, still friendly and obliging, but with a little less familiarity. Tessa was quick witted and loved the banter of negotiations, but mastered the art of closing deals with both professional and ruthless precision.

Most men might consider Tessa the perfect wife, beautiful, intelligent and successful in business, but they would be sorely disappointed. What use was a woman with all those attributes who had little interest in sex? To her, intercourse was all a dirty, smelly, sweaty and sordid affair. A perfect night for Tessa would be sneaking into bed with a good book and a glass of nice wine, a decadent night might include a few chocolates or a bag of potato chips. She gave herself to her husband around twice a month, maybe even once if she could get him to fall for it. There was never any seduction or anticipation, like the rushing home from a party or a bar for some hanky panky. If she couldn't ward him off after coming to bed, she would reluctantly let him slide between her thighs so that he could have his evil way with her. Intercourse just wasn't her thing.

While it would appear that Tessa's body was a gift from god, she was uncomfortable with a couple of aspects. For some reason, god in all his wisdom had presented her with an unusually large pair of pussy lips. So big were they, that a boyfriend once compared them with John Wayne's saddle bags. The comment hurt and did little to comfort her, and in fact made her extremely self conscious of them. And since that night, there weren't many of the opposite sex that ever laid eyes upon them. Another affliction was that Tessa ejaculated when she orgasmed, the better the orgasm, the more she squirted. Like any young teenager, Tessa experimented with masturbation from a young age and all the fun of a nice wet orgasm that went with it. However, the first time it happened with a boyfriend in the back seat of his car, it was a near catastrophe. Tessa was mortified at his untoward reaction of her lovingly release, and his story was soon around the school for who was prepared to believe him. Tessa simply denied that she ever removed her panties for him, and luckily everyone believed her and not him.

Her husband Don often commented that he just loved her the way she was, he liked nothing better than to suck on her protruding lips or slip his erection between them. As for her wet orgasms, like any loving husband, he enjoyed watching his wife achieve the ultimate pleasure. And as for the resulting mess, well that's what towels were for.

Unlike many of her friends, Tessa had never been unfaithful to her husband. Having affairs or contemplating them seemed part of their normal life, and they just couldn't believe that Tessa wasn't at all interested, especially with all the attention that she attracted from the opposite sex. But Tessa didn't like secrets from Don; life was complicated enough without having to think about telling lies and being devious. In fact, the only real secret that she kept from him was her desire to masturbate when he wasn't around. When in the mood, she would prepare herself a hot bath before retiring to the bedroom. With a towel under her, she would then pleasure herself to orgasm with one of her trusty vibrators, sometimes she would draw the pleasure out over a long period of time, other times it would be just short and sweet. After disposing of the wet towel, she would then slide into the hot bath to soak, and to contemplate how wonderful life was. As far as Tessa was concerned, there was nothing like a little good old fashion selfish sex, and while she did feel a little guilty about keeping her little secret from her husband, it did no real harm. However, she knew that he would be a little disappointed if he ever found out, mainly because he'd like to watch.

Tessa always enjoyed the drive out to Pine Falls, it was a hot summer's day and the views were not short of spectacular. The substantial property she was marketing was high and on the edge of a rolling valley. The landscape fell sharply away to farmland below, and away in the shimmering horizon, the large hills on the other side rose high into the blue sky. In winter, the far side would be tipped with pure white snow and was no less beautiful than on a summer's day. Adjacent to the property was a renowned golf course, which the solitude and the beauty of the area attracted the rich, the talented and sometimes professional golfers. At the time the golf course was developed ten years previous, the property which was now for sale was wanted for part of the original development. But even though substantial amounts of money were offered, the owner declined to play ball. Now a deceased estate, the family had agreed to sell the property and divide the spoils amongst the greedy siblings. They had contracted Bowford Realty to market the property, and hence Tessa's involvement and her opportunity to further make a name for herself.

Tessa gazed contently out at the view as she waited for Nolan Conway to arrive. It was a while before she heard a car approaching, she turned and watched as a sleek new black two door Mercedes glided quietly towards her.

"New car?" Tessa asked as Nolan unravelled himself from the low driver's seat.

"Yep, picked it up yesterday."

"Very nice." she said running an appreciative eye over the smooth lines of glimmering paintwork.

"Yeah. Having a flash car is the only way I can get a date these days."

Tessa laughed for Nolan was a good looking man. He was a few years younger than she, he stood a head taller and his wide shoulders filled out the white business shirt with perfection. His dark hair was curly and unruly; his intelligent blue eyes were always on the move. He was almost pretty in a manly way, his skin smooth and tan, and his smile wide and welcoming. Tessa liked dealing with Nolan for he was quick witted, humorous and fun to be with. He was also a shrewd businessman, but it was easy to forget that when in his company. Nolan represented a consortium of investors who had eyed the property for sometime, and then swooped on it as soon as it became marketable. The asking price was high, but the consortium had a desire to build a hotel complex close to the golf course. The solitude and views would attract people from a far in all seasons, the golf course close by was just an added bonus.

The couple stood a few minutes to take in the view before walking along the ridge line, the discussions were amicable and casual. At the opposite end of the property was a large family home which might remain under the current plan, however, a smaller guest cottage stood closer to the golf course which would be demolished to make way for building. Both Tessa and Nolan liked the guest house, it was long and low with a large deck that jutted out over the cliff to take in the scenery. Both agreed it had a quaint and welcoming feel to it. They stood on the deck and chatted for awhile before Tessa decided to get down to business.

"So what's the verdict?" she asked. "Are you buying or just kicking tyres?"

Nolan turned to her and smiled.

"We're very interested, but the price is high." he lied.

Tessa felt the first pangs of panic, while the property was for sale, the price was not negotiable. Until now she had been fairly confident, even to have placed two sets of contracts in her briefcase before leaving home, which she had since placed on the dining table in the next room ready for signing.

Tessa decided to be open and honest, "I'm sorry Nolan, but I haven't any room to manoeuvre on price. The family are willing to sit back and wait for the right price, and with the way that values are moving upwards they'll probably get it."

Nolan nodded while deep in thought, he knew that she was right.

"There's not much I can do to sweeten the deal." she added.

"How about you Tessa, are you negotiable?" he asked.

She smiled, "I haven't got much to negotiate with Nolan; my commission is set with Bowford's."

Nolan turned and walked back into the kitchen; he picked up one of the contracts and flicked quickly through it.

"Tell you what, how about a romp between the sheets to seal the deal?" he asked.

Tessa was dumbstruck as the suggestion sunk in; he was proposing that she give her body to him. Her heart fluttered and stomach went cold at the thought of it. She flashed her wedding ring in front of his eyes and forced a grin.

"Hey Nolan, I'm flattered but also married. I don't play around on my husband, never have; never will."

"C'mon Tessa, you've been flirting with me for weeks now. I think you're a very beautiful lady and I'd like to take you to bed."

Her grin faded, "Sorry, but I'm not interested."

Nolan reached to his top pocket and pulled out a pen, he flicked both contract open to the page which required signing and then laid the pen between them.

"That's the deal. I'll sign at the asking price, but only after making love to you. Take it or leave it."

"Oh Nolan, please don't do this to me." she implored.

He smiled, "Just think about it. You're gonna earn a huge commission, I've heard about you being in line for the top sales award and all the benefits that go with it. Are you going to put all that in jeopardy for an hour of fun?"

"This isn't fair. This is about business, not sex."

"But you have to admit that you've flirted to keep me interested; all I want is to take you up on the offer."

They stared at each other across the room as the sound of another vehicle motored close to the house and stopped. A few seconds later, a familiar voice broke through the silence.

"Hey there, how's it going?" asked Hugh Bowford as he wandered into the kitchen.

Hugh was Tessa's boss and the owner of Bowford Realty, a very successful company with a growing number of branches. He was a short, clever and jolly little man with wandering eyes, but she liked him and liked working for him.

"We're still negotiating." Nolan replied as his cell phone rang.

He smiled at both of them and walked out of the room to answer the call. Hugh turned to Tessa.

"How's it shaping up?" he asked hopefully as his eyes took in the open contracts on the table.

"Not good." Tessa replied. "He wants to bed me as part of the deal."

Hugh's face fell, "Shit, now what are we going to do?"

She looked at him with surprise, "What do you mean? I'm fucking married and I'm not about to prostitute myself?"

They stood in silence and watched Nolan through the window as he paced up and down while talking on his phone; he was smiling and gesturing with his hands as he spoke.

"Look Tessa, I'll leave this up to you. I'll pay you double your commission if you close the deal; how you do it's up to you."

Hugh then turned and walked out the house, seconds later she heard his car start and move away. In hindsight, she should've watched and made sure that Hugh actually left the property, the fact that she didn't would dramatically change her destiny in a way that she could never imagine.

Tessa was now in turmoil, her heart pounding with trepidation. Is all this worth it she asked herself? She didn't need the money, but wanted the prestige of being the top sales person. She thought back to the glory days when she won numerous beauty contests, the attention and compliments along with the jealousy of the other contestants. She desperately wanted to feel it all again, but at what cost? Her colleagues in the office expected her to pull the deal off and make the top sales person, how could she cope with that failure? But if she did this thing, could she keep it quiet, and what would her husband do if he ever found out? Her friends managed to hide affairs from their husbands over the years, why not her?

Tessa paced the room and then ventured subconsciously further into the house. She stopped at a large bedroom and gazed at the large made up bed. She imagined herself on the bed naked and Nolan between her thighs, she shivered involuntary and stepped back into the kitchen just as he entered from outside.

"So what's it to be, fun and riches or disappointment for all?" he asked.

Tessa shook her head, "I don't think I can do this. How about I organise a call girl, or maybe even two for the night? Wouldn't that be better than an old girl like me?"

Nolan laughed and shook his head, "You just don't get it do you? It's you that I want, not anybody else. There's something about you that I find very desirable and long to have."

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Nolan held out his hand towards her.

"Come with me, I'll be gentle and look after you."

Impulsively Tessa moved towards him and let herself be led to a bedroom which had a large bed. Nolan could feel Tessa trembling as he turned her around and unzipped the black dress; he slipped it downwards and eased it over her hips. She stepped out of the dress and stood only in a bra, panties and shoes. She jumped as his hands encircled her waist and pulled her close. He leaned forward to kiss her, but she tilted her head away.

"Please don't do this." she pleaded getting cold feet again. "I'm not on the pill and could get pregnant."

Nolan reached into his pocket and pulled out three condoms joined in a strip and placed them on a cabinet beside them. He took her head in his hands and kissed her, she could feel his warm tongue trying to penetrate her lips. She held out for a second or two before allowing him to explore her mouth. His hands slipped around behind her back and fumbled with her bra strap before unsnapping it, then eased the garment over her shoulders before letting it drop. His mouth dropped, his tongue slid slowly down her neck, and then over her left breast taking her nipple into his mouth. Tessa's eyes closed with pleasure as Nolan's hands skirted over her buttocks and thighs and then upwards between them. His fingers were soon caressing the thin material of her panties and Tessa parted her thighs in involuntary encouragement. Nolan turned his attention to her right breast, and after suckling on it, licked slowly upwards and kissed her briefly on the lips.

"Take my clothes off." he whispered.

Without hesitation, Tessa reached up and began undoing his shirt button by button and then pushed it over his shoulders. His wide chest was tan like his face, his arms thick and powerful looking. Her hands fell to his belt buckle and quickly undid it along with a button and zip. A downwards push and his trousers and briefs were at his ankles. Tessa couldn't help but look down at his manhood which hung semi-erect and heavy, the pink head just peeping out from under the foreskin. It was the first time that she'd laid eyes on another cock in the flesh since she'd met her husband. Nolan reached down and guided her hand to it; her fingers reached around its girth and squeezed gently. Within seconds she could feel it harden under her touch; she eased the foreskin back and ran her eyes over the large pink shiny head beneath, it almost looked to delicate to touch. She felt his hands gently tug her panties downwards and knew that she was now beyond the point of being able to stop him. He sat on bed and reached down to her ankles and removed her shoes and panties. His lips moved slowly up her brown thighs and up to the thick triangle of curls, his tongue probing the edge of her lips. After a few seconds, a finger replaced a tongue as he got to his feet and stood before her. His cock was now standing horizontally out in front and stabbing her navel. He kissed her and this time Tessa's tongue met him halfway, his hand reaching for the strip of condoms and tearing one small packet away from the others.

"Put this on for me." he said pushing her shoulders gently downwards.

Tessa lowered herself to a sitting position on the bed and looked at the small blue packet in her hand. It had been twenty years since she'd handled a condom; she tore the packet open, removed the cream coloured contents and turned to the large cock hanging close to her face. The foreskin had slipped back over the head and she didn't know quite what to do, it was the first uncircumcised cock she'd ever encountered.

"Pull the foreskin back first, and then put it on." he suggested.

She gently pulled the foreskin back and then rolled the condom over the head; with both hands she then eased it slowly down to the base. The rubber ring felt surprisingly tight over the thick shaft and she was surprised it didn't hurt. Her eyes took in its size, it was far the biggest cock shed ever encountered, and apprehension soon joined her guilt.

"Please no, please don't do this." she whimpered.

"Shhhhhh, it will be okay, just trust me."

Tessa let Nolan push her back onto the wide bed and ease her legs apart; she closed her eyes and turned her head away as if to avoid him as he knelt beside her. She was expecting him on top of her, but was surprised when it didn't happen. Instead she felt his warm breath between her thighs an instant before his tongue slipped into her pussy lips.

"Noooo," she squealed. "I don't like that." she lied while squirming to get away.

But his hands held her thighs firmly as his tongue found her clitoris and sucked it gently into his mouth. Tessa tried to ignore the pleasure but to no avail, it was just too nice. A few seconds later, Tessa succumbed and her body began to relax as her mind began its journey to another place. His tongue began to explore her most secret places, down into her opening where it licked and flicked causing her to wriggle. He sucked one of her large lips into his mouth and stretched it outwards as his tongue caressed the delicate smoothness of its insides. A new wave of pleasure flowed through Tessa causing her moan loudly.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Deal Maker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds