• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lori's Black Reunion

Lori's Black Reunion

12

"Hey honey," said Lori, looking at me in her sweet way, "I've got something to talk to you about."

"What is it? "

"We're having a training class this week. A lot of people I haven't seen in years are there."

And since we both work for the same large company, I asked her "Anyone we know?"

"A few. And a couple of people I used to know."

I raised my eyebrows. We've been married nearly 3 years, but together for almost 10. Of course Lori had many friends before that, including quite a few men she dated. I knew that some of them still worked for the company.

"Like who?"

"Johnny Brewster and Horace Newcomb."

"Really?"

I was just a little surprised to hear this. Johnny and Horace had both dated Lori off and on for several years before I met her. Both were black.

"Did you see them?" I was beginning to wonder why she was telling me about this.

"Yes. Mostly Johnny, because Horace was tied up with the program most of the day."

Lori has always been upfront with me about everything so I knew a fair bit about Johnny and Horace. She openly talked about them early on in our marriage. Both had been hot sexual relationships, with little or no emotional side. I knew from my own experience that Lori was rather submissive when it came to sex, and could imagine how virile black men might excite her.

"What's Johnny doing these days?"

"He's been married for 18 years and has two kids. He's turned out very nice."

"What did you talk about?"

"The usual things, news in the company, what we've been doing, people we used to know." She hesitated a moment.

"Did you talk about the 'old' days?"

"A little."

"Did you get excited talking to him?"

"A little."

"How wet were you?"

"You know me too well, don't you? A lot! And he asked me to have a drink with him tomorrow after work."

"Without pausing, she immediately continued: "I told him I couldn't see him alone. He said he understood, and then asked whether you would join us. I told him I'd ask you."

From the look on her face I could tell that she wanted to see him, but also that she wanted my agreement. Our marriage was a good one, and I trusted that she wouldn't do anything to harm it.

It was be up to me to decide. I experienced a rush of thoughts. First, I was pleased she asked me. I appreciated her trust. Second, I didn't feel it would be fair to refuse, considering that almost 30 years had passed, my wife was now 49 and hadn't been involved with any other man since we met. After all, it seemed harmless enough. I'd been invited, too.

Third, I remembered how turned on Lori had been when we talked about her escapades with interracial sex. One night when I'd asked her what it was like she looked starry-eyed and admitted she'd really liked it. After that we sometimes fantasized together about having a black man in our bed. I even bought her a big black dildo that she often enjoyed. Never, however, had either of us talked about making these fantasies a reality.

"I suppose it's OK. I'll go with you, if you want me too."

"Thanks, sweetheart and absolutely, I want you to go. He's really very nice."

The next morning Lori left for work early before I was up. The prospect of meeting Johnny was on my mind most of the day. I felt strangely keyed up, not knowing what to expect.

Lori called to tell me we were meeting Johnny at a hotel close to the training site. I got there at 6:00 and found Lori waiting for me. I was rather surprised to see her wearing one of her sexiest dresses, a red and black short affair that showed quite a bit of her 34DD cleavage. Lori loves lingerie and high heels. This time she was wearing a pair of spiky 4-inch pumps that showed off her shapely legs. Her stockings (she never wore tights) had a black seam at the back. I could imagine what else she was wearing, probably a push-up and thong.

"The bar is over here," she pointed. We moved toward it. Once again I wondered what the hell I was doing.

We found Johnny waiting at a table toward the rear. He was nicely dressed, middle aged, and about my average height. He greeted us with a big smile.

"Nice to see you, Lori. And a pleasure to meet her lucky husband, Ron."

He offered me his big hand. As I shook it, I couldn't help wondering if his cock was also big. We sat down and ordered drinks.

"Your wife is as pretty as ever. Hardly changed a bit. Only shorter hair."

Lori smiled, as I acknowledged the compliment. Lori has maintained a wonderfully curvaceous figure. Her dark hair hung neatly above the shoulders.

"You look much the same, only older of course, Johnny." He beamed at her and said: "I'm not doing too badly. I try to keep in shape."

I felt myself relaxing as I sipped my drink. Johnny was engaging and quite pleasant to be with. We talked for another hour, ordering several more drinks. I felt myself relaxing more, and Lori was becoming a bit tipsy.

"Maybe you'd both like to have some champagne I've got on ice in my room. It's the best, I can tell you."

Lori looked at me. Once again, I had to decide what to do. Perhaps it was the wine, or the mood, but I couldn't see myself being rude. It's not that I wasn't aware where this might lead. It's just that I found myself swept up in the cheerful mood among the three of us.

"It's ok with me," I heard myself say.

"Great! Let's go then." Johnny paid the bill and we left. As we walked to the elevator I experienced a pang of apprehension. Should I be going along with this? I was conflicted by the thought that I might be leading my wife to want this man and also the feeling that I was being a little paranoid. Deep down, I was curious about what might happen. Looking back on it, I was excited by the prospect that something would happen.

We got to the room, which was a large suite, with a sitting area and separate bedroom. Johnny opened an icy bottle of French champagne. We drank a glass. Johnny put on some music and asked Lori to dance. I was feeling a little drunk. As I watched them dance, I saw him put his hand over her butt and pull her to him. As he nuzzled her neck, she began to moan. Their bodies were grinding into each other.

At that moment I realized that she wanted him. I could see the familiar signs: Lori was horny. I would have to intervene to stop it. But I didn't. The champagne had lulled my mind, I guess. But not only that. I felt a bulge in my pants as the prospect of my wife fucking this black man came before me. I couldn't move.

Lori looked at me, divining my thoughts. She smiled and then kissed Johnny. As I watched, she pulled off her dress. Johnny whistled his appreciation. She swayed before him in her garter belt, stockings, and high heels. Her firm rounded breasts bulged from her black satin bra and her large silver-dollar sized areolas were visibly aroused. The mound of her trimmed pussy was just visible through her sheer black thong panties. After he took her bra off, he couldn't keep his mouth off her rock hard nipples. He sucked on them nosily.

My erection hardened. Johnny quickly undressed to his shorts. He then let Lori slowly pull them off. She pulled the waistband away from him to bring it down over his penis. It was the biggest cock I'd ever seen, half erect, already thicker than mine when hard and hanging out in front of him in a long black hose.

Lori knelt before him and took it in her hand. She stroked it gently, and then put the big knob in her mouth. My cock strained against my shorts. I almost couldn't breathe. She cupped his fat balls in her other hand while licking the swelling tool. It grew to enormous proportions, far thicker than she could suck except for the head. She stroked the shaft with her right hand as she tongued the tip, all the while squeezing his balls with her left hand.

For the next twenty minutes, the tension mounted as he breathed more and more heavily and she slurped and stroked on his huge cock, saliva dripping from her chin.

"That's it, baby. Suck my cock! You cocksucking slut, I want you to suck the cum right out of me."

She looked up at him sweetly and continued her task, moving from the thick shaft to his low-hanging black testicles. She loves to suck on balls and he had a huge set for her to suck and lick.

Suddenly he groaned and shoved his cock down her throat. He held her head as he shot his load. Lori swallowed and then gagged. It was too much for her. He pulled out and shot three more spurts in her face. Some of it dripped down onto her ample breasts. She gave him a big smile as she wiped the sperm from her chin to her mouth and rubbed it onto her hard round nipples.

"Damn baby, that was one good suck. You still know how to suck black meat."

Lori looked at me, still smiling. She came over and put her arms around me. Looking me in the eyes, she put her mouth on me and gave me a wet kiss. She reeked of semen. She didn't seem to mind at all.

"Go clean your face, baby, while I catch a breather," said Johnny. He looked at me and smiled. I suddenly realized that he wasn't finished. He meant to fuck her.

"I never leave a lady unsatisfied, Ron. And I've dreamed of getting some more of that juicy white pussy for years, you understand, don't you?"

I nodded.

"I needed that blow job to get ready for her. Now I'll be able to give her what she wants for as long as she likes."

I realized the evening had only just started.

"Hey Ron, you'll be more comfortable if you undress."

"Have you done this before? I mean, with other couples?" I asked as I got undressed.

"Yeah. I've been with some nice people like you and Lori. Everybody always has a good time. You'd be surprised how many white married folks like to play with a black man."

Lori came back into the room. We drank another glass of champagne.

"Pull off your panties, babe," he ordered. She slipped them off onto the floor and stood before him. He stuck a finger into her wet slit.

"Damn, you're dripping already. You want to fuck don't you, babe?"

"What do you think?!"

"Let's get on the bed where we can be comfortable and Ron can watch us. Ron, you want to watch me fuck her?"

"Yeah." I was telling the truth. By this point I really wanted to see that big black cock penetrate my wife.

He led us to the bedroom. As I knew she would, Lori knelt on all fours in the middle of the bed, spread her legs and shoved her butt out at him. Her large pussy lips hanging with excitement and her cunt open glistening with dew. He got behind, and reached for his cock. It had remained stiff since his orgasm in her mouth. He rubbed the head up and down her slit several times getting moans from her before slowly inserting his swollen black cock head into her. She gave a grunt of pleasure as it slid in, all the way.

He fucked with long hard strokes, pulling almost all the way out before plunging again up to his balls. Judging from my own size of 6 ½ inches, his cock was at least nine inches long. Lori took it easily. I remembered that it wasn't the first time she'd had it. This was what she had enjoyed 30 years ago, when she was a fresh-faced girl. I could tell that she had loved it as much then as she did now.

I found myself masturbating as they fucked. It didn't take long for Lori to cum. With me she usually cums two or three times. I wasn't surprised at the second one, or the third. Each seemed a bit more intense than the last one as she moaned louder and louder her pleasure. I was amazed at how hard he was fucking her. She had told me that Johnny and Horace had fucked her hard but I hadn't imagined this. When she reached back so he could grasp her hands for leverage, he banged her so hard I thought the headboard was going to damage the wall.

By her fifth orgasm, I knew Lori was entering a new world. She began writhing with lust as he pumped her. He turned her over, raised her legs over his shoulders and shoved his truncheon deep inside her. A moment later Lori shuddered with another orgasm. For the next hour he kept it up, stopping only to change positions, and once to go down on her, licking her clit to a series of throbbing climaxes. I could see his technique: he was going to fuck my wife as long as she wanted to cum.

I remember at one point, split open by his giant tool, with Lori screaming with ecstasy, he asked her, "You miss this black cock, bitch?"

"Uh, huh!"

"You want more, slut?"

"Yes, give it to me! Give it all to me!"

After that her orgasms seemed to merge into one continuous cum. She was running out of breath. As the next wave crested he gave a loud grunt and exploded inside her, filling her hole with his hot sperm.

When they stopped moving and he lifted off her, his cum-covered cock dripped onto the bed and carpet. I could see it oozing from her stretched labia.

"Take a turn, Ron. I'm sure she's good for one more."

The sight of her open cunt, running wet with his semen, drove me wild. I got between my wife's legs and pulled them onto my shoulders. I pushed my engorged penis into her pussy. It felt hot and wet and wide open. I felt his ejaculate drenching my balls. I fucked her hard. She responded quickly, breathing hard as she climbed to another climax. We came together, clutching each other like lovers on honeymoon.

As I pulled out of her, Johnny came around to her head and offered his cock to her lips. She reached and grabbed it, using mostly her tongue to clean their juices from his cock, licking especially around the ridges on the still huge head and low swinging balls until she had him clean. I could tell this was something she had done a lot, many years earlier.

Johnny talked to us genially as we got dressed. I was in a daze. Lori just smiled at us both.

"It's been fun being with you again, babe, and I hope it was for both of you. Maybe we can do this again real soon. I'm here for the rest of the week."

I don't remember what we said, only the drive home, then climbing into bed with Lori, exhausted.

"Honey?" I asked, before I fell asleep.

"Yes?"

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes. I did. It brought back a lot of memories. Did you have a good time, too?"

"Yeah, I did too. You want to do it again, don't you?"

"Yes, I want it again very much, if you do."

"I loved watching you fuck a black guy. Yeah, I'd want to do it again."

"That's good. Cause Horace has asked me to have a drink with him tomorrow."

The next morning when the champagne had worn off I was feeling a bit guilty. As usual, Lori left early for work, leaving me to my thoughts. Part of me couldn't believe I'd let her have sex with another man. Why did I gone along with it so easily? Was this something she was going to want regularly? Would she still be happy with me?

As these doubts percolated I suddenly remembered we had agreed to meet Horace that evening. I recalled Lori once telling me that Horace had the biggest cock she'd ever seen, or fucked. I knew the sex had been something special between them. Should I go along with this? I could stop it, if I wanted to. All I had to do was call Lori and tell her it was off. I knew she would do it for me, however reluctantly. The shame of what had happened last night gave me a reason to take action. I reached for the phone.

As I did so a vision of Lori with Horace rose unbidden before my eyes. I could see Lori sucking his enormous penis, then taking it into her hot cunt. My prick stirred in my pants, hardening into a stiff boner. Guilty though I was, I couldn't turn it off. In my mind's eye I saw them together. I wanted to watch him fuck her silly, and I wanted it bad.

The rest of that day I was restless with anticipation. I couldn't help thinking about the evening to come. I wondered if Lori felt the same way. When 5:50 finally came, the nervous excitement almost made me lose my way to the hotel. Lori was waiting in the lobby. I noticed men staring at her. No wonder, she was dressed like a young whore. She had on a little black skirt barely covering her thighs, black fishnet stockings and high heeled boots. Her blouse was so low cut that her breasts overflowed her demi-cup bra.

"Hi. Did you have a good day?"

"Uh...rather nerve-wracking. And you?"

"I thought it would never end. I can't wait to see Horace."

After two hours of sex with Johnny the evening before I was amazed she was eager for more.

"Where is he?"

"He should be here any minute."

Just then a black man came into the lobby from the elevator, and moved toward us. He greeted Lori with a big kiss, and vigorously shook my hand. He was of average height, yet powerful looking.

"I didn't realize you were going to bring hubby," he said to Lori. "It's fine with me. The more the merrier." He laughed.

I realized that Lori had not told him about including me, as she did with Johnny. I also realized that she had already agreed to meet him for sex.

"Let's go up to my suite. I got plenty of wine and we can have some privacy." He smiled. As we began walking toward the elevator I noticed several couples whispering to each other. Anyone could see what was going on: a slutty white wife and her nervous husband meeting a black stud for a sexual encounter in a hotel room.

More people joined us in the elevator. Lori's sexy perfume filled the air in the compartment. I heard someone titter.

Horace's suite was as large as the one we had been in the night before with Johnny. He offered us drinks.

"It's great to see you again, honey," he said to Lori. "I often think of the good times we had together."

"I do too."

"God, I remember you used to dress just like you are now. Do you remember how we used to meet every night and go at it like animals?"

"I'll never forget." Lori giggled.

I could see I was going to be a spectator here. I rather preferred it, in a way. All I had to do was relax and watch what they would do.

"You see," said Horace, turning to me a moment, "we were so young and horny all the time. Lori could go all night long." Evidently so could he.

"I'm not quite up to that any more, I think. Maybe half the night," she laughed. "How about you?"

"Oh, I still do pretty well. The main difference now is I need to rest a few days before a really big occasion. Like tonight."

"Oh, I know what that means." He eyes sparkled. "How long has it been?"

"More than a week. It should be like old times again."

"Ooooh! And for me, too!" I was a little curious about what all this meant. It seemed they were going to relive one of their earlier exploits.

"Why don't you strip for me, honey, and let's see how pretty you look after all these years."

Lori slipped out of her skirt and blouse, unhooked her bra and stepped out of her thong.

"Baby, you look as sexy as ever! I'm gonna have myself a good time. Now come over here and see what I've got for you." Lori went to him and undid his belt. She pulled his pants down, exposing a prominent bulge in his shorts.

"Go ahead, baby, I know you want it."

She knelt on the floor and pulled the shorts over the bulge. I was shocked by how big he was. Not just long, like Johnny (even longer, in fact) but very thick. If Johnny was built like a hose, Horace was a horse. It was uncircumcised. Half erect, it dangled in front of her nose.

"Have you missed my black cock, baby?"

"Oh, yes. It's just how I remember it."

As it stiffened in her hand I could see his balls more clearly. They were astoundingly large, all swollen up to fill the big sack. She cupped her small hand under one of his fat balls.

"They're plenty full for you, honey. Maybe four or five loads, if you're good to me."

Lori squirmed. "I remember it just like that. Oh, Horace, I want it all." She began stroking his penis with both hands.

"That's a good girl. Now pull the skin back and let the head out so you can suck it."

The thick skin retreated as his cock grew to a full erection. Lori continued to stroke the pole while flicking her tongue around the head. I could see Horace enjoying himself. Hell, who wouldn't like that treatment? It occurred to me that if Horace hadn't cum in a week he was going to be pretty loaded up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lori's Black Reunion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds