• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teri and Steve's Hawaiian Holiday Ch. 02

Teri and Steve's Hawaiian Holiday Ch. 02

12

part 2 – Dared to Bare

It was the hottest week in recent Hawaiian history, with 3 straight days of temperatures over 100 degrees. Only the 20-knot trade winds made the days tolerable, but even then Teri spent her entire days at the pool while Steve took care of his business in the city. The pool at the Hilton Hawaiian Village was nicely secluded from the busy lobby, and gave guests a sense of privacy with its nooks and crannies. The waterfalls and lush vegetation around it added to the illusion of a tropical oasis.

Teri loved the feeling of lying in the sun, basking in the heat, feeling the sweat drip off her body as she tanned. She exposed every possible inch of her skin until it was a golden brown color that made her body even more desirable than it already had been. And although she would never admit it to anyone besides Steve, she also loved watching the face of the men as they looked at her, her beautiful eyes hidden behind her dark glasses. She lay as still as possible, giving them all the illusion that she was sleeping, allowing them to stare even longer.

She had trouble deciding her particular favorite targets, between the older married men vacationing with their wives, or the younger college frat boys on spring break. She loved it when the older guys stared like their eyes would pop right out of their heads, until their wives either elbowed them or bitched at them. But still, there was something particularly exciting about catching the attention of a hot young guy staring unabashedly at her sweaty sexy body. Not that Teri would ever even think of cheating on her husband, but she did love the attention she received from other men too.

And she always gave them plenty to look at as well; the bikinis she bought for this trip were ridiculously small. The tops barely covered half of her firm round breasts, and the bottoms were little more than a thin strip of cloth that gave the effect of highlighting her pussy, and barely covered her lips. If she were feeling particularly merciless, she'd switch to the thong bottom that had little more than a thread that completely disappeared between the firm cheeks. She would make a point of putting a little more emphasis in her strut, and watch in amusement as jaws hit the floor. Today, she was wearing the white one that was little more than a series of 3 small triangles of cloth, and it became practically transparent when it was wet. She smiled when she recalled the look on the faces of passers by when she stepped out of the dressing room to show it to Steve. She found one woman's reaction particularly hilarious when she actually covered her husband's eyes and made him leave the area. Teri could see his already hard cock tenting out his pants as he was led away, and it gave her a thrill to know she had caused it.

She had chosen her lounge chair for the maximum sun exposure; it was hidden in a little alcove, but faced the pool and the Rainbow Tower where they were staying. Steve had requested an ocean front room, but settled for the corner room facing the pool... not that there wasn't a spectacular view of Waikiki Beach and the ocean from their room on the 15th floor. She particularly loved the fact that they had 2 balconies in the room, one facing the pool and Tapa Tower behind it, the other facing the Conference Center and the Hilton's own private lagoon. More than once Steve had called her in from the balcony and asked her to put some clothes on. When she looked, she was always surprised to see men on their balconies in the other buildings watching her with binoculars.

But today Steve had left at the crack of dawn for his meeting with government officials and business leaders trying to woo one of his clients to relocate in the islands. Steve's job was to negotiate the best possible deal for them in return. Teri loved listen to him discuss business, but didn't always understand the details. Not that it mattered; Steve, she was convinced, could sell ice to Eskimos. She smiled in anticipation of their celebratory dinner tonight. Steve was always wonderful in bed, but he was particularly enthusiastic when he had just closed a big deal, and this one was worth millions! She knew she could count on a long night of fucking and sucking with him; she shuddered and felt her pussy begin to moisten at the thought.

Not that her morning by the pool hadn't had its share of amusements; one overweight man with his family had actually walked right into the pool, he was staring at Teri so hard. And there was the pair of athletic looking high school boys, maybe brothers, who were there with their family. They were anything but discrete in their ogling, and had hard-ons that were equally hard to hide. Their mother finally dragged them away to do some sight seeing, shooting Teri a dirty look as she did. She smiled when one of them said to the other, "I like the sights I'm seeing right here."

Teri decided to have lunch by the pool, and it was easy enough to catch the eye of the waiter and call him over. Actually, given the way the young Hispanic boy had been watching her all morning, 'catching his eye' wasn't exactly accurate – it was more like giving him the slightest reason to come over and ogle her up close. She studied his handsome face from behind the dark glasses and ordered crabmeat and shrimp salad. She could see him studying her crotch as if he were trying to discern what was under the skimpy fabric, and decided to have some fun with him.

When he returned he set down her salad and also brought her another pina colada, this one 'on the house'. As he handed her the check to sign, she took the opportunity to adjust her bikini bottom as the clipboard rest on her lap. The waiter took it from her, ripped her copy and turned back to hand it to her. She saw his eyes look as though they would pop from his head as he saw what she had done. Teri had slid the thin strip of her suit to the side, exposing the swollen wet lips of her pussy to his lustful gaze. As his mouth dropped open she whispered to him, "do you like what you see?" The boy just nodded as though he were a bobble head doll. " I bet you do. Why don't you run along now... I'm sure you want to jerk yourself off... don't you?" He continued to nod vigorously as she finished, "run along then... go on!" She smiled to herself to see him hurry into the nearest rest room, practically running as he went. "Ah youth" she thought, "so easy to tease." And she smiled at the thought.

She was stirred from her post lunch nap by the sound of her cell phone ringing. As she leaned to get it from her bag, her untied bikini top fell away from her lush tits and she scrambled to cover herself. "Hello" she answered breathlessly. "Teri have you been behaving yourself today by the pool, all by your little lonesome?" She blushed furiously at the tone of Steve's question. How did he know she was in one of her moods?

"Of course baby... but I miss you", she answered, mostly honestly. She had done nothing in his absence that she hadn't done in front of him in the past... with his encouragement. And it was more fun when he was there to watch. "When are you coming back to the hotel?"

"I'm already back babydoll... I'm watching you now from the room." Teri snapped her head up and could Steve on the oversized balcony of their room. " Guess what I got for you up here?"

"What? Tell me!" Teri demanded but Steve teased her the way she teased the other men. "No baby... you have to guess."

Steve could see the instant pout on her incredibly beautiful face. "Steve... you know I hate to guess... tell me!" "No baby" he replied in a very firm but kind manner, like a patient father with a child... "That's not how the game works. You have to either guess, or try to see what I have up here."

Teri was quickly becoming annoyed with her sexy husband... why did he have to play these games... he knew she hated it. She squinted and raised a hand to her eyes to shade them from the afternoon sun. She quickly remembered about her untied top, but not before a handsome middle-aged man got a quick glimpse of her erect nipple. She adjusted herself into the tiny top and retied it.

"Steve..." she started, but he interrupted her. "Wow you really gave him a show, huh Teri?" Steve laughed. "What? How could you see that from way up there?" she asked confused. "Baby, I can see EVERYTHING from here. I saw the little flash for the waiter too, by the way." Teri could feel her face burning red as she tried to decide how to explain. "But how can you see me that close from up there?" Suddenly it dawned on her; "you got that telescope we looked at yesterday in the gift shop??"

"Very good babydoll, you guessed it! Now before I tell you how hot you look, and how excited you'll gotten me with your antics... how about if we play a game?" Teri was aroused by the thought that Steve had been watching her, but was now skeptical of whatever 'game' he wanted to play; but she was also intrigued. "Go on, I'm listening."

"Ok babydoll, for starters let's switch you to that wireless earpiece I bought you for your phone... go ahead, I'll wait." Teri fished around for the wireless headset Steve had bought her that time they stayed at the Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid NY where the use of cell phones while driving is illegal. "Ok, I'm wireless... now what?" "Ok baby, now stash that phone out of sight, and pull your hair forward over your ear." She did as she was instructed, and the effect was to make it look as she was now talking to herself. "Ok baby... now here is the rest of the plan..." Steve explained what he wanted her to do as Teri grew both more aroused, and incredulous of what Steve wanted her to do.

Teri strolled over to the area where the handsome stranger was now seated; it was the same man who had witnessed her unintentional flash a moment ago. "Excuse me sir, I hate to bother you, but would you be so kind as to put some of this lotion on my back?" Through her dark glasses Teri was able to watch him as his eyes wandered all over her body, mentally removing the few remaining scraps of cloth she had on; they settled on her firm breasts that were straining against the tiny bikini top. He didn't have to guess what they looked like, he had seen one for himself, and his erection was almost instantaneous. Now, here was that same sexy woman asking him to actually touch her body.

"Hello? Can you help me?" The stranger snapped back to reality at the sound of Teri's voice. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to recall where I had seen you before." he lied, "Of course I'd be happy to help you my dear." Teri leaned down to reach out her hand, exposing all but the very tips of her breasts as she did, "I'm Teri by the way." He recovered enough to take her hand in both of his, and hold her there in that position, and then kissed her on the palm of it. "I am Maurice, but my friends call me Mick, as I hope you will, Teri." Teri thought to herself, "Oh, he is smooth!" but said only "Nice to meet you Mick" as she sat on the end of his chaise.

They chatted as he took her sun tan oil, squirted it in both hands and began to massage it into her shapely back. Teri arched her back and moaned a little at the feel of his strong hands working her muscles. "Oh Mick, that's so good... are you a masseuse?" he could feel her body begin to loosed up, as she surrendered to his pressing and manipulating fingers. He decided he would try and see how far she was willing to let him go, "Why don't you lie down in the chaise, Teri, and I'll make sure the oil is good and even... maybe even loosen a few muscles while I'm at it too." He smiled broadly as the luscious blond accepted his offer and laid face down, seemingly eager to allow him to continue.

Mick could not believe his good fortune, and he stared at the gorgeous woman splayed out in front of him nearly nude. There was no back to speak of on the bikini bottom; it was more like a mere thread wedged between the firm globes of her ass. And what an ass it was! Mick gasped just at the sight of it until Teri looked back over her shoulder, "ok I'm ready for you to do me now Mick." He could feel his cock hardening as he stared, restrained only by the thin spandex swimming briefs he wore.

He poured more oil on her back, and went back to the slow erotic massage of her back and shoulders. His hands moved freely over her back, and her sides, coming up in such a way that he grazed the sides of both breasts at once. "Be careful Mick", Teri warned. He froze at her objection; afraid he may have gone too far. "I don't want to get oil on my suit. Maybe I should untie it so you can have better access." Before he could respond she did just that, untying the top at both the back of her neck and across her back. She let both strings loose, and they settled on the chaise next to her, leaving the very distinct impression that she was completely nude. "Ah, that's better... I love feeling this way; so free... don't you Mick?" she asked in a manner that was simultaneously innocent and yet incredibly erotic.

Mick's cock continued to harden, and screamed out for his attention. Teri had only seen it for a second before he covered it with his book when she approached. But from what she had seen, what it lacked in length it seemed to more than make up for in girth. The effect was that of a coke can shoved into his briefs, and the head was beginning to snake its way under the waistband. Just when he thought it could not get any more exciting for him, Teri made another suggestion, "Mick, why don't you straddle my legs so you can really work my back good? I love a good back rub." Teri rose up on her elbows as she spoke, glancing backward at him as she spoke. As she did this, her entire breast came into view and Mick stared at it like a hungry man stares at a steak dinner. Her nipple was fully engorged, and the areoles crinkled around it. They sat on the firm lush breast, with absolutely no sign of any sagging at all. "Come on Mick, don't be shy," she teased, "Climb aboard."

As he lifted his leg to step over and straddle her, he felt it happen; his cock head slid past the feeble attempt of the waistband to restrain it, and popped into view. Teri stared right at it, then laid back down. "I see someone is enjoying this as much as I am." Mick struggled to cover himself, but Teri was completely non-chalant about the whole thing. "Its ok Mick, that's kinda sexy", she reassured him. He could hardly believe his ears... was this completely gorgeous woman under him, almost naked, now saying she didn't care if his raging hard on was exposed? He didn't waste much more time thinking instead settling in across her thighs. He didn't dare go any further forward; his partially exposed cock would be rubbing directly into the crack of her ass. As cool as this woman was about it to this point, he didn't want to press his luck just yet.

He immediately went back to the task at hand, rubbing her muscular back, allowing his hands to drift further down with each long stroke. And as he brought his hands down, Teri seemed to be raising her hips slightly, almost imperceptibly, at the same time. The effect was to almost push her ass into his hands as he struggled to resist the temptation to caress the firm globes just inches from his aching almost uncovered cock. Like a teen trying to avoid premature ejaculation, he tried all kinds of mental gymnastics to distract himself, but he knew he was rapidly losing the battle.

Then it happened. Mick's foot slipped out from under him and he tumbled down on top of Teri, his proud cock completely escaping its spandex prison and wedging itself between the firm cheeks of Teri's magnificent ass. They both felt the skin on skin contact, and the erotic feel of his enormous penis sliding along between her taut smooth ass cheeks. But rather than jumping up and pushing him off, Teri instead again raised her hips, and pressed back against the colossal meat pressed against her ass. Mick could resist no longer, he had visions of ramming his throbbing cock into her meagerly covered pussy. Teri mewed as he raised up and adjusted himself so that the plum sized head of his rigid cock was pressed against the swollen lips of her drooling pussy. They both knew that only a tiny piece of cloth separated him from driving his cock deep inside of her. They were both panting with desire as the young waiter, who was struggling to hide his own hard on, walked over to them. "Excuse me Mrs. Anderson, you have a telephone call... it's your husband...." Mick jumped up as if he had been shot, fighting to tuck his stout penis back inside his uncooperative swim briefs. Teri regained her composure and answered the phone call, "Hi baby... oh not much, just hanging out by the pool with Mick... oh, he's my new friend... oh yes, he's very nice." She winked at the man with the rapidly softening erection. "Oh you're back in the room... ok, I'll be right up. Love you too!" and she hung up the phone.

Teri realized her breasts were completely exposed to both men now, but did nothing to cover them. Instead she went about collecting her things. She winked at the waiter, and slipped him a ten for the day's service. She turned back to Mick and walked over to him. His eyes flittered from her full sweet naked breasts to her tiny bikini bottom, soaked and pulled taut between her lips, to her stunningly beautiful face. He couldn't focus on any one area in fear of missing out on the other two. Teri stood in front of him and rose up on her tiptoes, kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for the massage Mick, and thanks for keeping me company this afternoon while Steve was out." He took hold of her by the waist and tried to grind his now re-hardening cock against her, but she twisted away from his grasp. "Don't spoil it Mick." As she walked away, leaving him to stare at her ass, she waved over her shoulder. "Oh you are so wicked", Steve chuckled in her ear as she made her way back to the lobby, drawing stares from dozens of men – and more than a few women – along the way.

Teri ignored the stares, and made her way to the elevator, and was lucky enough to find an empty car waiting for her. As she pushed the button for the 15th floor and the doors slid shut, Teri exhaled sharply as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She had taken Steve's dare, and the entire thing... she had flashed the waiter, allowed a strange man to run his hands, and his cock, on her almost naked body, and then had walked topless through the lobby back to the elevator. All that was on her mind now was getting upstairs to her husband, and giving him the fucking of his life. She didn't see the man staggering toward the elevator until his hand thrust between the doors just as they closed.

"Are you deaf? I wash yelling for you to hold the..." The man who had obviously been at the bar for some time, stopped mid-sentence as he finally saw the lone occupant of the elevator. He stared open mouthed at the vision of beauty standing almost nude in front of him, his cock reacting more quickly than his brain. Teri giggled as she saw his erection tenting the front of his light cotton pants. "Going up?" she asked teasingly, the direction of her eyes making her double meaning obvious. The man just smiled drunkenly as the doors slid shut.

The doors had no sooner closed when he pounced on Teri like a tiger on its prey... actually more like he fell on her like a drunk on a naked woman, but she didn't anticipate his forwardness. He pulled her to him and clamped his mouth on her exposed breast, and immediately began sucking and licking like a nursing infant. "Get off me, you asshole!" she screamed at him, but in the confines of the elevator, there was no one to help her. The drunk ignored her cries, and his hand sought out her virtually uncovered pussy, groping her ass with the other hand.

Steve heard Teri's pleas for the man to stop over the wireless cell phone headset she was still wearing, and rushed from the room toward the elevators dressed in just his boxers. He grew frantic as he heard what sounded like cries of pain over the phone, almost like a wounded animal. He silently vowed would give this creep the beating of his life if he put so much as a scratch on his wife. It was only seconds, but it seemed liked hours until the car reached the 15th floor, and the doors opened. Steve gasped as he saw what had transpired inside during the short journey from the lobby.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teri and Steve's Hawaiian Holiday Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds