• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Story For Mister Ch. 02

A Story For Mister Ch. 02

12

This story is complete on its own, but it is also a second version of the original 'A Story For Mister'. Please read both... tell me which one you like better! ps. If you've already read the first one, the new text starts after the line break.

*

"I like the way you were excited when you opened your email and saw this message. I like that you have probably already checked it today, maybe more than once, expecting something from me. And I want you to tell me that. Because I think not being able to stop thinking about it is very exciting, for you.

And for me.

Mister"

Her stomach flipped with a strange combination of desire, shock, and excitement as she let out a small noise, a combination between a sigh and a moan. How was it possible that he knew what she was thinking?

Kate had been speaking online with 'Mister' for about a week and a half. She had never seen a picture of him, and didn't know his real name. Yet she didn't even care. Every muscle, vein, and fibre in her body told her that she had to have him. Inside her. The things he said to her, the way he made her body ache for him, she could hardly bear it any longer. This was becoming past longing, past wanting... it had become a need that became stronger every day it went unsatisfied. She was hungry for him.

Many nights they had stayed up talking, telling each other every dirty little thing imaginable. Detailed descriptions, of what one would do to the other... had they been in close enough proximity.

Some nights Kate could hardly believe the things they said to each other. While she was not a naive girl, Kate had never belonged to anyone before, and the whole world that Mister had opened up her eyes to scared her at times.

She was scared of the things she wanted to do, or rather the things she wanted to let him do to her.

Viciously wanting him. She found herself night after night, literally on the edge of the chair in front of her computer, waiting for him to type his next message to her.

The things her called her, caused her soul to stir inside her. The names ranged from delicate (calling her 'my little girl') to possessive and sinful (calling her 'his little whore'). She couldn't decide which names she enjoyed more, but found the latter were quite effective in getting her aroused like only he could. Why had no one else known to call her these delicious names before? Or more importantly, how had she never realized that this was what she wanted? To be owned.

One uneventful and generic Tuesday evening, Kate logged on to her computer. She sat patiently waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Suddenly, just before she was about to reach the point of restlessness, 'Mister has signed on' popped into the bottom right corner of her screen.

She immediately felt a pulsing in her clit. Before either of them had even said 'hello'.

Mister says: There's my girl.

Her stomach flips once again.

Kate says: hello my darling.

Mister says: Did you enjoy my email?

Kate says: very much so. but a girl must wonder, how is it that you know so much? my reactions. the ache i feel in my stomach for you. it seems you know it better than i know it myself.

Mister says: I can feel you.

Mister says: You know I can.

Mister says: Sense you.

Kate says: could you sense that reading that made me nearly pass out?

Mister says: I wondered if it might. Because it felt so good that you might have never imagined or hoped for it...

Kate says: you know i am yours. yours to have. to do with what you please.

Mister says: You're only saying that because you want it so badly.

Kate says: is there any better reason to say such things?

Mister says: No, that's the only and perfect reason. I know everything. I know how you want my hands on you, hard, rough, soft, doesn't matter... for you to give yourself over to, to be shaped and controlled, guided and paced, forced and coerced, hurt and pleasured by.

Kate says: mmmm... could you feel my reaction to that?

Mister says: You were probably suddenly very conscious of your breathing. And you shifted.

Kate says: yes. i arched my back.... tilted my head back... exposing my neck.... let out a small moan

Mister says: I want that. To hear that. To know I own it. The moan, the neck, the back, the arch, the breath.... all of it. Mine.

Kate says: all yours. i promise.

They could have continued on like this for hours. Some nights they did. Some nights were graphic and explicitly sexual, others were playful. They exchanged sparkling, witty banter. Making each other laugh, talking about music, books... anything and everything.

Yet it somehow always came back to their favorite topic. It seemed almost as if they were addicted to it. Talking of other things was just a test to see how long they could abstain.

Mister says: I want to hear you say that now. Right now.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She nearly fell off her chair. She had never given him her telephone number, but he must have looked her up in the phone book, based on her email address. She stared intently at the phone. As soon as the voice mail was about to kick in, she picked up the receiver.

"hello..." she nearly stuttered. Confused. Aroused. Nervous as hell.

"Hello my little girl.."

His voice was velvet and gravel mixed together. She could immediately feel herself getting wet. Exactly how she had imagined.

Silence.

She had no idea what to say. She was scared that she would start rambling.... telling him minute details about different parts of her day, possibly like, what she ate for breakfast. So rather than risk it, she decided to keep quiet. Speak when spoken to.

"I trust that you had a nice day."

"yes, very much so."

"And you thought of me?" He laughed softly. She couldn't believe the beauty of his voice. It reminded her of single-malt scotch and cigars and all things men are supposed to be. "Of course you did, my little thing. I can picture you at your desk. Dressed so innocently. So professionally. Speaking with clients, with your boss, your peers. And meanwhile a slow smile creeps across your face as you think of me being inside you. Fucking you."

"how is it possible that you know all this?"

"I told you my darling. I can feel you."

At this, her body felt weak, her head got light. She contemplated her zipper. Whether or not to undo it. His voice was making her knees weak. Hypnotic. Powerful. Possessive. She moaned, and she knew that it pleased him.

"My little sweet whore.

I must go."

Her heart sank. She knew he felt it sink.

"I so badly wish I could stay on the phone with you. All night. Telling you how badly I want you. How hard you make me. Listening to you moan, sigh and squeal as I tell you all the horribly wonderful things I would call you. And all the beautiful things I want to do to you. And how much I want to own you.

But I must go now my little one."

"I will think of you my darling," she whispered into the phone, hoping she sounded as sexy as she imagined.

They exchanged quiet goodbyes. Practically no more than a whisper.

She hung up the phone and sat down. She thought she would pass out. She wondered what it was he was doing to her, how it was at all possible that she wanted these things. She felt his power over her already.

Control. Ownership. His. Beautiful. Perfect. Always. Whore.

These words, and others, spun through her head. She blushed, although she was alone and no one was there to see her.

But she knew that he felt it.

---------------

She went to the kitchen, boiled some water for tea, and then curled up on the couch with a book. She was surprised she was even attempting to read, as her head was still spinning, thinking of him, the words didn't even make sense on the page. Nearly an hour had passed since they spoke, and she was still reeling. Trying to figure out what it was about him that made her feel this way.

Her phone rang again, cutting through the silence in her living room. Expecting it to be the daily phone call from her best friend Julia, she looked at the call display before answering. Private name, Private number. It was definitely not Julia.

"Hello?" she answered, with the same reluctance and nervousness she had with the previous call.

"Hello my pet" that dark and delicious voice again. That voice that made her think about things she never even thought possible.

"Did you miss me already?" she joked.

"Yes, I did in fact. Very much. I think you would actually be surprised, kitten, how much I really did miss you. "

A buzzing noise made Kate suddenly jump out of her skin. What the - she realized it was the buzzer to her apartment. It was used infrequently, as Kate was new to the city and didn't have many visitors.

"Can you hang on a second? There's someone at my door."

"Hang on? My little pet, I don't want to hang on. Let me in."

Her heart stopped.

"Um, what?"

"You heard me, let me in. I'm waiting downstairs and it's freezing outside."

She looked out her window, and saw a black Acura parked across the street that didn't look familiar. She couldn't see in front of her door, as it was too much of an angle, directly below her window.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Kate was in shock. Although it made sense, he did live about an hour drive away. And she could tell by the crackle that he was on a cell phone.

"Do I sound like I'm kidding, angel? So are you going to let me in or not?"

What she did next shocked her. She pressed the button lightly, to buzz open the door. She watched her hand as if it was not her own. What the fuck am I doing... she thought to herself. This guy could be a complete psycho. Serial killer. Rapist. How does he know where I live? She remembered that the internet telephone listings also provided addresses. Fuck. She heard heavy footsteps in the staircase that led up to her apartment.

There was still one more locked door between him and her. One more. The heavy front door that lead into her apartment. She still had the chance to send him away. To do the smart and sane thing. Yell through the door, tell him to leave. She heard a soft knock at the other side of the door.

"I'm here my little girl. Open up, you know you want to." His voice was making her crazy. She could have sworn that he had possessed her.

"But, I don't even.. You're not supposed to..." she struggled to put a sentence together. The fear made her even more aroused.

"Awww, sweet Kate. Are you scared my darling? Don't worry my precious, I promise I would never hurt you. Well, unless you wanted me to."

She did. She wanted him more than anything. To hurt her. To take her. She was silent, and she could feel his presence on the other side of the door.

"My name... It's Brian. I swear if you let me in, I won't hurt you. Trust me, Kate. It's real, what I feel for you."

She paused and took a deep breath. His voice was different. It was really him. Not the dominant side of him, but the real person. She let her guard down. This moment... she thought, is either going to be the stupidest or most wonderful thing I have ever done.

Kate reached down to the deadbolt and turned it, slowly. Here goes nothing.....

There he was. Tall, probably about 6'3". Muscular but not bulky. Athletic. Strong shoulders, strong arms. Very masculine. Nothing about him was...well, not masculine. Short dark hair. Clean-shaven, showing off his defined chin and square jaw. He took her in, looking her up and down with his commanding hazel eyes.

"Mmmm, from your picture Kate I knew you were beautiful, but I had no idea you were... well... my god." He was nearly speechless.

She stood before him. She was tall for a woman, but next to his large frame, she felt incredibly small. Her heart was pounding. He could do anything to her right now. She was completely at his mercy. Alone in her small apartment, in a city where she knew no one. She had pepper spray somewhere, in the bottom of a drawer. By the time she found it, it would be too late.

"Come closer, let me admire you...." Kate hesitated, but walked over to him. Obeying his order.

He placed his strong hands on her hips, under her white cotton shirt, feeling her smooth skin, which was not pale, but not overly tanned. Just a lovely golden colour he wanted to remember for the rest of his life.

Brian moved his hands up to her waist, not breaking her gaze the entire time. She was thin, not muscular but not voluptuous either... just thin, with long limbs. Naturally lean with just enough curves that she didn't look boyish. Her waist was significantly smaller than her hips, and her breasts were perky, not too large but a nice handful. He was very pleased and she could see it in his eyes. She was shaking a little, she could feel her, how nervous she was, yet he could see by the fiery look in her green eyes that she was trying to be brave. She was biting her lower lip.

"Kate, you're smart and beautiful and a dirty, kinky little girl. That's very nice. It brings out the best and the worst in me." He held her closely as her spoke, she had her head on his shoulder and could feel him, breathing, nearly whispering the words into her ear. "I have been waiting for you. I have been very selective about wanting to find that nice, intelligent, classy, sexy, good girl who is an absolutely kinky little slut deep inside. Are you her Kate? Is this really it, what I have been looking for?"

She no longer felt nervous. She was finally relaxed; he could tell by her posture.

She turned her face towards him, and no words needed to be exchanged. They both knew the answer was yes.

Yes.

She had the face of an angel, he thought. Her eyes were wide, her small nose was slightly turned up at the end.... high cheekbones, rosy cheeks, and pouty lips, that were begging to be kissed.

He held her by the back of her neck and brought her mouth towards his. They kissed passionately, he kept his strong hand on her neck. She sucked on his tongue and bit his lower lip, playfully. With their tongues entwined, they could feel each other moan. It was a deep, intense kiss, though it was more innocent than she had expected from such a dominant man. At that very moment, she knew that she had given up everything to him. She was now his.

"Bedroom. Now" he said in between their tempestuous kisses. Fumbling with clothing, nothing could come off fast enough. She led him towards the bedroom door, and was no longer shocked by her behaviour. These were no longer her choices to make.

He closed the door, spun her around and pressed her against it.

"You're a little slut aren't you Kate? No wonder you opened the door and let me in here. You have been begging for me to fuck you since the very first night we spoke."

Brian was gone, and Mister was back. "But that's OK, kitten. I like that you're my slut. My whore, who I will use any way I see fit."

"Yes, Sir" Kate nodded, and couldn't believe she wanted him to keep talking to her this way. She craved more. She wanted him to hit her, she wanted him to take her, she wanted to be screaming in pain as he forced his hard cock inside her, her tight pussy not quite ready to be fucked.

He could see all this in her eyes.

"You like it when I call you that don't you, slut?"

"Yes, um, I'm not sure why, but ----

She was cut off by a sharp smack across her cheek.

"You, my pet, are to address me as Sir in the bedroom. For now. Eventually, it will be Master. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes, Sir" Kate replied weakly, her face red and hot, as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She wasn't crying, but it was her body's involuntary reaction to such pain. Her head spun. Dizzy. Was she really ready for this? He still had her pressed up against the back of the door. He kissed her again, rougher than before. More like he was tasting her than kissing her.

"Now, go and sit on the bed like a good little slut and I will tell you the rest of the rules."

Kate obeyed and got on the bed, kneeling before him. He grabbed a section of Kate's shoulder-length blonde hair in his hand, and held it firmly. He didn't pull, but she tensed her body in preparation for it.

"Rule number one, we have discussed. You are to call me Sir. If and when I give you the honor of wearing my collar, you are to call me Master." He began to list off the rules, matter-of-factly, a teacher to her student. He released his grip on her hair and began to pace about her bedroom.

"Rule number two, you are to do anything I ask and never question my judgement. Now I know what is best for you, and me, for us. You need to trust me completely." Kate nodded her head and looked down, avoiding looking directly in his eyes. She had read that somewhere. That you were supposed to keep your head down.

He walked to the edge of the bed, and reached his hand out to her delicate chin. He lifted it up, looking deep into her eyes.

"Rule number three," She was speaking with Brian now, but she knew it was only going to be for a moment, "If you are ever, ever in too much pain that you can't take it, or you are too scared to continue, you will always use our safe word. I will stop immediately and I will hold you, because you are not only mine to use, you are also mine to cherish, and I don't want to do anything you don't feel safe with. I want to dominate you Kate, but I want you to respect me, not fear me. You understand all of this right, kitten?"

She smiled. "Yes, Sir."

"Good little girl" He stroked her cheek, in the same place where he had smacked it not five minutes before. "I need you to get some things from your closet, while I go get something from my car. I want you to find your highest heels, your shortest skirt and your lowest cut shirt. I want you to wear something you would never wear in public, at least not all together. Put your hair up. And put some more eyeliner on. I need you to look convincing as a little slut my darling. I'll be back in a minute. Buzz me in."

With that he walked out the door and back down the stairs.

Kate scrambled to put together the perfect outfit. She found black four-inch stilettos that she rarely wore because they hurt her feet. They had a thin delicate heel, and had one thick strap around the ankle that was connected to the heel with a zipper. Exactly what she needed. She found a black camisole that was really lingerie, not a shirt, and her perky breasts spilled out the top. She then writhed into a denim mini-skirt that was so short it could have easily passed for a belt.

She drew her eyeliner on thicker than she ever would normally, and tied her hair back. Kate looked in the mirror. God, I look like a stripper. Or a hooker. She studied herself. She could see why he wanted her dressed this way. Her fresh face and J Crew catalogue looking outfit didn't exactly fit the scene. With that thought, the doorbell buzzed again.

She let him up for the second time that night.

He stared at her, breathless.

"You look perfect. My little slut. My whore. My angel."

He kissed her again, pushing her through the bedroom door, and straight onto the bed. She noticed a small black bag under his arm.

"Kneel again, like you did before." Kate did as she was told. He was being good to her. Patient.

It was dark in her bedroom, but she could heard the distinct sound of a belt being unbuckled. She felt the cool leather on her skin as he slid the belt around her neck. Like a collar, like a leash. she thought. She was terrified, but she could feel her wetness drip down her inner thigh. He never told her to put on underwear beneath the short skirt.

Instinctively, he knew this would make her wet, and he put his hand between her legs. She parted them for him, eager to be touched. He slid his fingers up her thigh, slick with the sweet juices from her pussy. He touched her, just grazed his hand over her, pleased when he discovered she was completely shaved. With his other hand, he held the belt-leash firmly, the loop around her neck becoming tighter at his will.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Story For Mister Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds