• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy Ch. 01

Mommy Ch. 01

I am home, alone and I feel bored. I turn the DVD on and put a hardcore movie on. Fully naked I lie on my bed and watch it, stroking my cock slightly mmmmmm it feels so good! Watching some bitch spreading her cunt and another one licking her really gets me going. She spreads her cunt wide, and half closes her eyes in ecstasy as the other licker her cunt slowly mmmmmm my cock is rock hard I keep teasing it, stroking it slowly and then stopping as I get closer to cumming. God, this is so so good! The woman licking the other's cunt stops and makes a remark of how wet the other's cunt is – I bet! She then says that she can even smell her cunt and she starts sniffing her cunt to prove I guess how much she love smell of a wet cunt. She occasionally stuffs her fingers in the other's cunt to get it wetter and keeps on sniffing her cunt. This idea of sniffing of sniffing a wet cunt all of a sudden gets me real wild: - I need to smell a wet sweaty cunt!

I stand up holding my cock feeling even more the need to taste and smell a cunt. Would mom be at home? I know I can ask anything of her – she's good to me and always helps me cum when I need to. I step out of my room all-naked, looking for her: she's not in! Where the fuck is that stupid old cunt gone? I need her!

I ring her mobile and she answers:

- Yes darling?

- Where are you? Why are you not at home?

She can read in my voice that I need her and what the reason for that is:

- Well, darling, I went and did some shopping for next week, I'm just getting it all in the car – won't be long now.

- Hurry up! – I shout at her and put the phone down.

I'm all angry now – I need her cunt and the stupid old bitch is not at home! She should better be here soon or else!

My mom is your typical 50-something mother (she had me when she was about 27) – the years had the better of her, she's put a lot of weight on, her belly is hanging, her is massive and hanging as well, her tits are saggy and they go down nearly to her cunt, hanging lower than her belly button. Her cunt has big fat meaty cuntflaps, but they are kind of hanging too, making it look rather disgusting. Especially with all her pubes that due to so much shaving throughout the years go up to her belly button and spread more or less from one hip to the other. She shaves her cunt, asshole and armpits sometimes, for my pleasure, but I have to ask her normally to get rid of all the hair as otherwise she's not bothered and just lets it grow – "who's gonna see it?" she jokes about it. Even though she looks disgusting with all the fat and hair and years that ravaged her, I do prefer normally to fuck her ugly cunt rather than having a wank. She lets me fuck her though – there's a whole story behind that:

A long while ago my mum caught me having a wank while watching some porn. At the time I must have been around 20 and I had only just pulled out of Uni after a couple of years, after realising that I was on the wrong track and I needed some time to figure out where did I want to go. So I had to take a clerk role in one of the stores to give me some time to think. As you would expect the salary wasn't that great so I had no other choice but living with my mom just to save some money. Initially I thought it was going to be nothing but trouble, and I hated the position I was in – envisaging that my privacy, liberty and all the other things you need when you are 20 would go out the window. So when this happened and I had to move back with her for a while all I had in mind was to sort myself out and leave there as soon as I could and at least get a place of my own -- one where I can hang out with my friends drinking late and telling stupid jokes, one where I can bring girls in an have sex when I wanted or simply one where I can watch porn a whole night and masturbate whenever I felt like. However, after this little incident, I never felt like I wanted to live home ever again – and here's why:

As I said, while she was once out and I felt horny, I pulled out a porn VHS and stuck it in the video and started to wank. Time must have flown by and I didn't realise it – as the next thing I know, as I was just started to cum, she entered the room and found me there, shooting my load all over my belly, unable to react to her entering the room whatsoever. I was so embarrassed by the whole thing that she felt that she needed to keep reassuring me for days that masturbating was ok, and it was normal for me to do it. Every day she was trying to bring the discussion back to that subject and tried to convince me that everyone masturbates. And every time I would get more embarrassed up to the point where I started avoiding her completely and not speak to her.

Then, one evening, my mom called me in the living, put a hardcore porn in the VCR and in order to demonstrate to me that masturbation is normal and everyone does it, she got all naked, laid on the sofa, spread her cunt and started masturbating while watching the tape. She made me watch her cumming as she did so and after she finished herself off, she invited me to take my clothes off and masturbate together with her.

The whole situation somehow threw away all my inhibitions and embarrassment and I found myself in the next instant naked, next to her, stroking my cock and looking at the screen, then at my mom's cunt, rubbed and stuffed with her expert fingers. She was smiling at me occasionally through her moans saying:

- See, darling? It's alright! I do it and enjoy it too. In fact, it feels better if someone is watching you too mmmmmm

She noticed that I would stop occasionally and give my cock a break.

- Are you close, darling? – she smiled and winked at me. Careful with the sofa then darling, she said, sperm is one of the worst stains to get out.

- That's ok, I said, I'd make sure that I shoot it all on my belly -- and saying this I laid on the floor with my head resting against the sofa.

- Well, there's always the option of cumming inside something, darling -- and she winked again at me.

- Yes, I know, I replied, but I can't be bothered to go and bring a condom – it's ok like this, I'll cum on my tummy.

- No silly, she laughed. You youngsters don't get a hint, do you?

- What do you mean?

I was totally confused.

- Well, she said, I thought since we are being naughty, we could be really naughty – and she winked at me again. Come on, sweetie, it must feel better for you to cum inside a cunt that on your belly doesn't it?

My brain wasn't bothered at all by the fact that I was going to fuck mom, she was right: cumming inside a cunt is better than cumming on my belly!

- I'll go and get a condom, I said.

- Oh, stop it! Don't worry about that, mummy's sterile darling, surely you knew that? Come on, give me some cock, quickly.

I was inside her cunt in an instant mmmmmm it felt so good to have a meaty hole to slide in. As I was going balls-deep in her cunt I asked her:

- Will you let me do this again after tonight?

- Silly – she said – of course! Just come and ask mummy for some cunt when you need some and of course you can. You don't seem to quite hit it with the girls yet from what I can see, and I know I'm not going to get laid again at this age and looking the way I do, so why not? Besides, you've always been a good boy and I feel that sometimes I didn't repay you for that as I should have done. So there you go – you and your mommy slave, whenever you need her, she joked and then started pushing her pelvis towards my cock and we both ended up cumming pretty soon.

Since that night, whenever I felt horny I'd go and ask mom for "some cunt" as she put it and she would oblige immediately. I could tell she was getting so much pleasure out of pleasing me, as my fantasies that I would ask of her grew dirtier and dirtier and more humiliating for her – she loved it though!

Today though I needed to smell her cunt and the fat old bitch was not at home. Minutes went by but it seemed like an eternity to me. Finally I hear the key in the door. I wait for her to come inside and close the door behind her. My cock was still hard as a rock and my rage nearly uncontrollable. I rushed downstairs as she was entering the kitchen.

(to be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mommy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1036 milliseconds