• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Here Cums the Bride

Here Cums the Bride

As the wedding date got closer the pace got more hectic. So many arrangements and tasks to be completed, social commitments to fulfill, would it ever be done?

After three years Rick and I were to be married. The guest list had been sent out and I was scheduled for my final fitting of my gown. The church and hall booked and our honeymoon trip to Cancun booked. What could go wrong?

Marylyn Wardle, my maid-of-honor, had arranged a girls' night out a week before the wedding. She planned for us to go to the Fox's Den, a local male strip joint.

Eight of us made the trip to the Den. It was a wild night, too much booze and no inhibitions.

I ended up sucking one of the dancer's cocks and letting him cum in my mouth, I don't even let Rick cum in my mouth! Luckily I was able to keep my panties on.

It was Tuesday night and I was at Maxine's to pick up my wedding gown. Maxine is a colored dressmaker who had come highly recommended to me. Max lived in a ramshackle bungalow in the north end of town.

The single mother helped feed her children by doing dressmaking in her home. She had a young daughter and an eighteen-year-old lay-about son to support.

Tyrone was a six-foot hunk of a man. Already fully developed and a school drop out. Maxine had been trying unsuccessfully to try to get him to get a job and help out but his only interest was girls.

I had been kind of aroused having Tyrone around when I was being fitted for my dress. I would be standing in only my bra and panties when he passed through the room. I noticed him staring at me and knew he would like to see more.

"Mom's not home, she will be back soon if you want to come in and wait?" Tyrone informed me.

Damn it! She knew I was on a tight schedule. I had to have the dress so I went in to wait.

"Do you want to try your dress on while you wait?" Tyrone asked.

Perhaps I could save a bit of time, "O.K."

I followed Tyrone through to Maxine's sewing room. He took my dress from the closet for me to try on. Instead of leaving the room he slouched into a chair to watch.

I was wearing a blouse and pair of slacks. Anticipating the try-on I had on my frilly underwear and a pair of thigh-high stocking held up by a virginal white garter belt.

Tyrone watched intently as I removed my blouse and slacks.

My bra was only a half-bra barely covering my nipples and my panties not much more than a g-string. Tyrone was mesmerized as he looked at my semi-naked body.

I knew my panties were sheer enough so he could make out my neatly trimmed pubic hair beneath. Carefully I slid the gown on over my head.

As the gown fell around my body Tyrone stood and approached me to help straighten the dress on me.

Tyrone's attention seemed perfectly natural under the circumstances. I looked in the full-length mirror as he fussed over my dress.

Like most girls I had had fantasies about colored guys. I had heard all the stories about their large size cocks and above average sexual ability with a white woman. I feared I was never going to find out if it was true.

"I better take it off before it gets dirt on it." I said.

I think I just wanted an excuse to get semi-naked again. Tyrone helped me to lift the dress off over my head and once again I stood there in only my undies.

"You didn't try the veil on." He said as he put the dress back on the hanger.

Carefully he placed the veil on my head and arranged it to cover my face. He was standing so close to me and his hand went down and closed on the crotch of my panties.

"What are you doing?? I exclaimed.

"You look so pretty." He said as his hand squeezed my pussy lips.

I did not move away as his other hand lifted the veil and he kissed me. I was powerless in his hold.

I felt his hand move the flimsy bit of material away that was covering my pussy. A tremor went through me as his fingers entered me.

"No, don't." I said without conviction, my pussy squirming on his fingers.

It was too late; I knew we were going to fuck.

I felt the smooth head of his cock as his fingers spread my labia to allow him in. I rose up on my tiptoes as he started into me. Once his cockhead was enclosed in my wetness I relaxed and his cock spiraled up into me.

"Oh shit!" I said as the black cock filled me.

I was four days away from being married and a large bare black cock was buried in my cunt and ready to blow a load of black baby batter into my baby-making factory. I could not help myself, my pussy contracted on the black intruder.

I was powerless to stop what I knew was about to happen. This young stranger was about to cum in me and I wanted him to.

His cock felt so good filling me like I had never been filled before. My weight rested on 10" of prime black meat driven up into my pussy. Tyrone had his hand filled with my bare ass cheeks and was lifting me and dropping me onto his cock like running a bow over his violin. The pleasure was unbearable.

Our tongues intertwined as I felt his cockhead pounding the entrance to my womb.

"Fuck me!" I gasped as my cunt rotated on his shaft.

I felt Tyrone gush up into me, his huge load drenching my cheating pussy. His cum leaked from my cunt staining my bridal underwear. My nipples had worked out of my bra and his thick lips were locked on my erect teats.

I went home with my wedding gown to prepare for Saturday. Now that I had tasted black cock I knew I would never be satisfied with Rick's wimpy white pecker.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Here Cums the Bride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds