• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When Three Wasn't a Crowd

When Three Wasn't a Crowd

12

My wife and I had been married 25 years when our youngest child left home for college, leaving us with the dreaded "empty nest."

Our marriage relationship had had its ups and downs emotionally over the years like most couples', but our sexual relationship had never suffered – we enjoyed pleasing each other, though she was more conservative than I have always wished, being unwilling to bring me to an orgasm during blow jobs, and refusing anal intercourse, although she did allow an occasional anal finger job, and even once or twice a butt plug or small vibrator.

To offset any possible mid-life crises, we decided to try social nudity as a way to introduce something new to our relationship that hopefully would offset any insecurities of growing older and seeing our children leave home.

Denise, my petite 5'1" wife, was no longer the thin, pale college girl with perky A cups that I had fallen in love with, but was still very attractive, and even more appealing after two children and 25 years, with a full, but still shapely figure, and 36B breasts that begged to be handled and sucked.

Over the years she had grown to appreciate my voyeuristic instincts, and would occasionally agree to go out to eat braless in a see-thru blouse and short skirt, or with several buttons undone allowing a good view of her beautiful breasts for alert voyeurs. She had even done some flashing, and had posed nude for me for years, with both of us knowing that some guy in the photo developing studio was getting to see more of her than anyone but me.

We began to visit Haulover Beach in Miami, a totally-nude beach that was always a thrill for us whenever we went. We also joined a nudist club farther north on the coast and frequented it two or three weekends a month, enjoying the freedom of totally nudity – and the thrill of seeing and being seen by other equally free-thinking persons.

At the same time Denise changed careers, moving to a field that requires long hours in close proximity of body and soul, and which is notorious for broken marriages and relationships.

I have always – like most men – had the hidden fantasy of seeing my wife have sex with another man, but did not want to lose this wonderful lady to someone who simply wanted to get in her pants regularly.

One evening, after making love and while we were sitting naked in the back yard looking at the stars, I decided to broach the subject of extramarital sex – partly to protect our relationship from any potential damage, and also to verbalize my fantasy in hopes she may pick up on it.

"I know in this new job that you are going to be working closely with some neat guys, and under stressful situations," I began. "If the time ever came that you and one of the guys became really attracted to each other, I would understand, and would not stand in your way if you wanted to fulfill each other's desires – as long as you let me know about in and didn't try to hide it from me."

She looked at me evenly, wondering with her eyes why I had brought up such a thought.

"And you don't think that would come between us and ruin our marriage?" she asked, almost incredulously.

"To the contrary, I think it might save our marriage," I responded, telling her of a conversation I had with a friend whose wife had made a similar career change and saw his marriage end with divorce. "If I know that you love me more than anyone else, and that you are not keeping any secrets from me and shutting me out of part of your life, I think I could live with you having occasional sex with someone you had grown to care about."

She looked away at the stars for a while, and I thought I had offended her; but when she turned back to me it was with an impish smile on her face.

"And I suppose you would want to come along and watch everything that happens, huh?"

I couldn't help but laugh, she knew me so well.

"No, that wouldn't be necessary, and I wouldn't even want a blow-by-blow account, pardon the pun, but I would want to know how far you go with another guy so there would be no future surprises and I would not have to fear the unknown in our relationship."

She shook her head in astonishment and snuggled up close to me, kissing me softly on the mouth.

"There is no one I work with that even starts to turn me on," she said softly. "There is no one there that compares with you, or that I would ever let come between me and you. You have nothing to fear."

A couple of months later, while we were sitting on the couch sniffling over a movie about lost love and broken vows, I reminded her that we should never let our relationship be damaged just because of a sexual fling or temporary release to animal lust.

"Are you having an affair I don't know about," she asked teasingly, knowing full well what I meant.

"No," I said, "I am totally fulfilled, but I am not in a situation that might prompt closeness with another co-worker, or camaraderie that might accidentally evolve into a sexual situation. I just want you to know that if you are always open and honest with me that you have total freedom to do with your body whatever you want."

She looked deep in my eyes, looking for any hidden motive or guilt.

"Do you want me to have sex with another man?" she asked. "Is that what all this talk is about?"

"I don't think so," I answered honestly. "I am just not sure about your career change and don't want to lose you the way Fred lost his wife. Though, I have to admit, I am like a lot of other guys in that I fantasize every now and then of watching you give in to another guy's request and give him what he wants. I even fantasize about you initiating it with some guy that really impresses you."

"Are you so sure other guys fantasize about the same things you do?" she asked quizzically.

"Absolutely, if you read the stuff in the magazines and on the internet," I said.

She was quiet then, leaning into me for warmth as I put my arm around her and hugged her to me. After a while she broke the silence again, surprising me by keeping on the same subject.

"I promise you this," she said seriously, turning to face me and looking me in the eye. "If I ever let another man so much as touch me, it will only be with you present, or with your prior approval. I don't think I will ever want to, but I have fantasies of my own from time to time – not like yours, more romantic and less sexual. It would have to be someone like you who is gentle and loving, and caring how I feel – and I don't work with people like that. Every man I work with is aggressive and demanding. Does that put your mind at ease?" she asked, watching my face for response.

I nodded, showing the relief on my face that I felt in my heart. I loved this woman and never wanted there to be a chance of losing her.

We cuddled again for a while on the couch and then went to the bedroom and had wonderful sex. I don't know if any fantasies crossed her mind as we made passionate love, but once or twice I looked down at her underneath me, giving herself to me without reservation, and wondered what it would be like to see her doing the same thing with someone else, some faceless man who would gently stroke her and give her butterfly kisses as he moved in and out of her body.

We continued to visit the nude beach occasionally, and she always allowed me to control the situation. Once we let a passerby stop and sit by us as I rubbed oil into her body – every inch of her body. The man was almost salivating by the time I had ended, and asked if she would put some oil on him. Wrong thing to say – we sent him packing.

Another time a couple settled down just a few yards in front of us and the man lay on his stomach looking right up between my wife's legs as she lay reading. After shooting me a questioning glance and getting my approval, she carefully opened up entirely, allowing the poor fellow to see everything he wanted for an hour or more.

At the nudist park, we regularly sat around the hot tub in the evening carrying on conversations with the park regulars, or any visitor who may have stopped by for a day or two. Denise knew that I liked her to get up and sit on the side occasionally, "cooling off" in her terms, but innocently letting the men across from us clearly see all that there was to see of her beautiful body.

Once she surprised me with a special gift. The four-head shower stall was on the back side of the pool house, facing the hot tub. One evening a young man staying at the park stepped into the stall for his evening shower.

Denise, who always brings her soap and shampoo for a shower before we leave for the camping trailer, suddenly stood up, gathered up her toiletries and stepped into the stall with the young man.

He was using one of the two inside shower heads, and she stepped to the other one, almost brushing shoulders with him as she did.

"Be careful, I'm turning on the hot," she said.

He looked at her slightly confused for a second, and then nodded his head and stepped back so as not to get hit with freezing cold water.

Denise adjusted her shower and then stepped into it.

"It's okay, now," she said, and the young many stepped back under his shower stream, facing her as he did.

The two carried on a lively conversation as they bathed, with Denise first washing her hair and then carefully washing her entire body as the young man tried not to stare. She even bent over and spread her vaginal lips, washing them as she knows I love to watch her do, but acting as if nothing unusual was going on.

When the two shower heads quit flowing, the two stood toweling off and talking for a few minutes before the man said his farewell and left. Denise returned to the dark hot tub with a smile on her face and sat down next to me, running her hand down my thigh to measure my hard-on.

"I see you enjoyed that little performance," she said slyly.

I nodded.

"And I think someone else did, too," I responded, chuckling softly. "You are one awesome woman, Girl. The only thing that would have made that better would be if I had a video camera. But, never mind, I have it all memorized, I think."

We laughed together at her forwardness, and made fantastic love that evening.

"Would you have made it with that guy last night," I asked the next morning.

She shook her head and placed her hands on her pretty naked hips.

"Are you still on that kick?" she asked.

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, I might have considered it, if he had offered," she admitted. "I guess you could tell I was really turned on by being so close to him, even brushing against him once or twice. And, he was kinda shy, and I like shy guys – they are more gentle."

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and then leaned back, stretching luxuriously, letting me feast my eyes on her whole body.

"Did you want me to?" she asked. "Or would you have liked me to do something like offering to wash him and let him wash me?"

I leaned over and ran my hand over her body, stopping at her vagina, feeling the heat and getting warm wetness on my probing finger.

"I don't know whether I wanted you to," I said, finally, "cause I was really enjoying myself with just what you were doing. But, I can tell you this, I sure wouldn't have stopped you!"

"Well, maybe someday the right situation will come up and we will see if you change your mind on all of this," she said mischievously as we dressed to leave the park and return to our normal routine of life.

Toward the end of the summer we were sitting near the pool in the nudist park shortly after noon on a Friday, trying to keep away from the strollers and gawkers, and the aggressive swingers looking for willing partners for the evening.

A lively volleyball game was going on behind us, and two rows of lounge chairs were nearly filled around the pool in front of us.

A couple, somewhat younger than us, maybe in their mid-thirties, strolled up to the pool hand-in-hand. He was about 5'10" tall, with a fairly strong build, flat stomach closely cropped hair, and a medium-sized, but fairly-thick penis. I took him to be either a high school coach or in some area of law enforcement.

His wife was a petite brunette, maybe 5'3", with a slim waist, and perfectly-formed A cups which had clearly never hung from her chest filled with milk. She clutched her towel in front of her to hide her pubic area, and her nipples were shriveled and hard, showing she was either cold or nervous – and it was 95 degrees.

The two surveyed the pool area and then she turned her back exposing a beautiful, tight little bottom and well-formed legs that begged a man to stare until it was unseemly. Whispering something to her husband she took his hand and the two strolled back out to the little road that ran throughout the park, walking away from 30 pairs of eyes that were devouring her.

A couple of hours later the two returned to a different pool scene. The drunks had all passed out on their lounge chairs or gone home, and everyone else was just soaking up the sun. Denise and I were reading, our usual pastime at the poolside.

The young couple walked past the crowded rows of lounge chairs to where Denise and I lounged.

"Are these taken," the man asked, pointing to two chairs near us that had been uninhabited all day – we are not party animals and are generally ignored by the "regulars" at the park.

"Not at all, help yourself," I responded, glancing up and smiling.

"Thank you," he replied, glancing at Denise, who was lounging casually with one arm by her side and her legs outstretched, slightly parted to let me see "the goods" during my often "eye feasts" which assured her there was no one I wanted to see more than her.

The visitor pulled the two chairs closer to ours, turning them toward us as if he wished to strike up a conversation, glancing once again at me, and then Denise, as he did.

His young wife gave him a quick look of consternation, realizing she would have to sit totally naked within five feet of a man she had never met before – but to no avail as he threw his towel on the chair and began to settle in.

Denise had observed all that was going on, and knew how much I enjoyed someone watching her and appreciating her beauty. She laid down her book, took off her sun glasses and sat forward, pulling the back of the lounge chair into a sitting position as she did, spreading her legs tantalizingly in the process before allowing them to return to their previous position, though slightly more open.

"Is this your first time at the park?" she asked as the young lady struggled to place her towel on the chair, raise its back to a sitting position, and position herself on it, all without showing her pretty little pussy with its well-manicured black patch of hair – and failing.

"Yeah, we have talked about it several times and today just decided to come out and see what it was like," the man said, adjusting his own sunglasses over his eyes so he could watch what he wanted without being rude. I saw Denise almost innocently open her legs a little more and shift her position slightly to give the newcomer a better angle than me. I would have to tease her about that later.

We soon were engaged in a general conversation, learning that he was a highway patrolman and his wife a first-grade teacher. The visit to the park was his idea which she just went along with because it was his birthday. Their names were Ron and Annette.

Not long into the conversation I noticed that Denise's nipples had begun to puff up. When we get naked publicly they automatically spread over the end of her luscious breasts, but they usually did not puff up until they became engorged with blood just before an orgasm or after prolonged stimulation.

"She's turned on with this guy," I thought looking away quickly toward Annette as she spoke, noticing that her nipples were no longer hard little dots, but had puckered somewhat themselves, forming cute little points on her small breasts. She was also no longer squeezing her legs together, but had opened them slightly, almost emulating Denise's casual posture.

The two girls soon excused themselves and walked around the pool to the restroom and Ron and I watched them all the way, as did every man and most women sitting around the pool.

Ron looked at me and grinned.

"Those two make quite a sight," he said, admiringly.

"We are fortunate dudes," I agreed. "And, by the way, you don't have to worry about looking at Denise. We both appreciate proper attention from someone who is not just a gawker or pervert."

"Thanks," he said. "She's a beautiful woman. I will tell you the same about Annette, but I can tell you this is her first time and she may not show much."

"No problem," I responded. "She's a pleasure to talk to, and just those cute little tits is enough for my old eyes."

"One thing we can do to help is to arrange these chairs," Ron said, and we pulled the four chairs together in a tight circle, with each man directly facing the other's wife.

The women noticed the new chair arrangement as they arrived but did not seem to object. Annette sat down sweetly, leaving her legs slightly apart. Then she surprised me completely, leaning over and planting a kiss on her husband's check, spreading her legs widely in the process for my benefit. Sitting upright again, she shot a quick glance to see that I was watching and then blushed deeply, lowering her head until the rush of blood had resided.

It did not leave her nipples, though, as they now puffed out almost as large as the rest of her breast. Ron noticed and smiled before returning his attention to Denise; I noticed and gulped, possibly blushing myself.

We shared an animated conversation the rest of the afternoon and then took an early dinner in the little park restaurant before the drunks awakened. Later, we went down to the lounge and a couple of games of pool while the crowd was eating and before any observers arrived.

After that we swam for about an hour before we said our goodbyes and returned to our trailers. I don't know about Ron and Annette, but Denise and I both came quickly, having been stimulated all afternoon. We had made slow love that morning, but this time were just happy to bring each other to quick, energetic orgasms.

Later that evening we followed our usual habit of visiting the hot tub. There were two other couples and two single men in the tub when we arrived, but everyone shifted closer together so we could get in.

We had been talking and laughing for about half an hour when we saw Ron walk out of the dark toward us.

"Hey, Ron, want to join us?" I asked as he approached, looking around for a place for him as he nodded.

"Here, we will squeeze them in here by us," Denise said innocently, scooting closer to me and pointing to a small opening between her and a semi-obnoxious permanent resident of the park – much to his displeasure.

"Annette's not coming," Ron said quietly, she got a little too much sun this afternoon and wants to rest." As he slid into the place Denise had made I noticed that the other guy had left little room, but I did not budge, causing Denise and Ron to sit very close together – touching, I hoped, grinning inside mischievously.

The group talked for more than an hour, with each person sitting up on the side every fifteen minutes or so to cool off. The men, of course, feasted their eyes on the three women each time they "sat out," and all three seemed more than willing to take their turn in the spotlight, becoming more animated in their conversation as their breasts swayed with every flip of their hair or gesture with their arm. Of course the getting out and getting back in always awarded the watching men with nice spread shots.

The two other couples – who were camping together – left about 10:30 to retire to their campsite (and smoke some dope, I think).

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • When Three Wasn't a Crowd

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds