• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 10

Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 10

12

The story continues, I truly hope you have enjoyed reading the previous chapters. My chapters can be read in sequence, but they also each can stand alone on their own. Please enjoy and let me know what you think by your feedback and voting.

Thank you, little-nymphe

-----------------------------

After a long and stressful day at work it is finally time to head home. I look at the clock and gently shake my head. It sure seems later then it is. Standing up from behind my desk, I organize the stacks of papers and tidy up a bit. Smoothing my fitted black skirt down over my hips, and put on my black leather jacket. I grab my purse and happily exit the building.

Walking to my car I thankfully sink into the driver's seat. Turning the key, my car hums to life. Reaching over and buckling my seat belt, I pull out of the parking lot and leave all thoughts of work behind.

Turning on the radio, my favorite Evanessence song is playing on the radio. Singing loudly and a bit off key, I smile to myself and let the words wash over and through me. Feeling my Master so much in this song, I smile and the weight of the day is completely lifted from my shoulders. Knowing that once with him I am able to let go and be my true self. The part of me that only he sees; as I hide my true self from the outside world.

Traffic is pretty light for rush hour and I make it home in record time. Pulling into the driveway something seems wrong, the house is dark. Getting out of the car, I move in the direction of the front door. I see a note on the door but it is too dark to read. Removing the note and unlocking the door; I step into the house and turn on the light.

I start to read the note...

"My darling, I will be back shortly. I have an errand to run. The boys have gone to your brother's house for the night. Your brother was more then happy to have them for the evening. He is going to rent a movie and get pizza, making an evening of it for the boys. I want you to go into the bedroom; you will find a note on your dresser. Please read it and follow the instructions precisely."

I smile to myself kicking off my shoes next to the front door and head to the bedroom. Turning on the light I see the note on my dresser. My heart racing a bit, wondering what you might have written. My hands are trembling lightly with anticipation as I pick up the piece of paper.

"Slut!" my heart thuds in my chest and my pussy contracts, reading further... "I want you to get out what ever toys you want, but you must choose at least three. Then strip and pick up the toys and go to the living room. Sit on the couch and wait for my return. When I walk in, you are to start to masturbate for your Master."

Removing my clothing, your written words continue to go through my mind; as they do my pussy starts to get wet. I hang up my blazer and skirt, tossing my undergarments into the hamper. Following each of your instructions... I open my toy drawer and look through the assortment of toys and pull out several.

Grabbing a towel from the linen closet, I walk quickly to the living room and lay the towel upon the couch. Then placing the toys neatly on the spot of the couch next to where I will be sitting, my heart is still racing.

I smile to myself and go into the kitchen. My thoughts have just turned to my pervier side as my fingers rummage thru the kitchen cabinets and fridge looking for just the right thing. Upon finding what I desire I return to the living room, taking my seat as you have instructed.

I sit waiting for you. Smiling to myself, knowing my last selection will surprise you. It seems like hours, though only a short time has passed. My pussy is getting wetter with each moment that passes.

Hearing the key in the doorknob; my head turns in the direction of the front door and I watch you step into the house. A smile forms on my lips as I feast my eyes upon the one that owns me mind, body and soul.

I reach for a toy but hesitate for a moment, wishing that you had not instructed me to sit on the couch because every fiber of my being wants to leap up, run into your arms and kiss you deeply; to give you a proper welcome home you deserve.

You see the longing in my eyes and move to me; you lean down, lifting me into your arms kissing me deeply, my arms wrap around you. My heart pounds in my chest as I am always amazed at how you seem to know my desires, wants and needs.

"Welcome home Master."

You gently set me down where I was previously seated and move across from me to the chair on opposite side of the room.

"Slut, I want you to masturbate for me tonight with the items you selected. You may cum as you will, but not until you can't hold it any longer. You will continue to play with that sweet cunt of yours till you can't play anymore. I will not utter a word the entire time. Is this understood slut?"

I nod my head. "Yes, Master."

I look at the toys on the towel. Lifting up the lounge part of my couch and spread my legs wide for your viewing pleasure. Reaching over I pick up a black leather strap and fasten it around my right thigh attaching the wide clip on it to one of my pussy lips. A soft moan escapes my lips. I do the same thing with the other thigh strap/lip clip but on the left side. Another moan escapes my parted lush lips; at the same time I hear a gasp escape your lips as I spread my thighs as wide as I can, revealing the depths of my cunt for your viewing pleasure.

Glancing over at you, I pick up the short fat purple dildo, the one with the three nubs and turn it on high; leaning back I close my eyes and let it hum over my clit for a while. With my lips spread wide, my clit is more exposed then normal and I start to moan and shift against the purple vibrator. My pussy is getting even wetter. I know that you can see my juices glistening, getting closer to cumming.

Remembering your words; that I don't need to ask to cum; but must wait till I can't hold back any longer before giving into the urge to cum. A part of me wishes you had told me I needed to beg to cum for you. I know you are my Master and put my wishes aside to fulfill yours.

Deciding that I want more then just my clit stimulated I pick up the thruster dildo. It is one of our favorites that thrusts in and out of my pussy of its own power. Long and pink with a slightly curved tip, it is made of a jelly type material. Sliding it into my slick wet cunt easily as I am well lubricated with my own juices. A whispery moan escapes my lips.

I turn it on and it starts thrusting in and out of me, my clit throbs and I get closer and closer to the edge. Moaning softly, my cunt contracting, hips rocking, moans grow louder my body starts to shake uncontrollably... Gazing into your gorgeous eyes, they are glued to my cunt, my heart races knowing that you are watching so intently.

Rocking against the vibes... I feel the dildo thrusting in and out of my very wet pussy, I revel in the feeling of being fucked by this toy. Shaking harder and harder my eyes roll up a bit in my head a sweat breaks out on my body as I fight with all that I am to hold out till I can't any longer.

Suddenly there is no holding back, I scream out, bucking against the vibe in my cunt and the one on my clit. Exploding, my body is racked by an earth shattering orgasm... I moan and scream as my cunt clamps down on the thruster dildo. My heart races like a freight train out of control, my juices soaking the dildo and my crack as I ride out the intense explosion.

Struggling against the urge to pull away the vibrator on my clit and the dildo in my cunt. I scream out louder and louder, it's getting harder not to clamp my thighs closed. I struggle against the urge to do so, knowing you would not approve.

As my orgasm subsides, a light sigh escapes my parted lips. I remove the vibe from my clit and the thruster from my cunt. As the pink thruster pulls out you see my thick white creamy cum, dripping from my pulsing cunt and the vibrator. There is a creamy river of cum trailing from my cunt down my ass crack. I look up at you, my face flushed, heart pounding. You are smiling at me; I can see the approval in your eyes. Noticing your apparent arousal, my heart skips a beat or two.

I set the toys down on the towel next to me and pick up a small butt plug and shifting on the couch, you see my puckered hole. It is very well lubed from my cumming so hard just moments ago. It is made of a jelly material about 5 inches long maybe slightly longer and about 2 inches wide. The plug has three graduating rounded sections, allowing me to adjust to its size as it enters me. I slip the plug into my pussy to get it wet assuring it will slide into my tight ass without too much pain.

I am nervous as I have always been hesitant where butt plugs and my ass are concerned. It is not something I do so much for myself, but something I do more for you; as I know you love tightness of my ass. I slowly slide it into my rear entrance; I take my time adjusting to each growing in size section. Gasping as each pushes against and past my sphincter; suddenly I moan loudly as it settles in place feeling the bit of pleasure as my ass becomes accustomed to the plugs size.

Looking into your eyes, you say nothing but I can see you are very intent on watching me. Shifting back into a sitting position, I moan out loud as my full weight pushes the plug to its full depth inside me. Angling myself, I spread my thighs yet again parting my lips with the thigh clips this position allows you to see the end of the plug that protrudes from my star.

Picking up the vibrating nipple clamps, they have a rubber tip on each of the ends and screws that allow me to adjust them to the pressure I desire. I place them on my hard nipples, clamping them down tight till I feel light pain; then I turn the screw one more full turn and bite my lip against the pain. Turning them on, I moan out as the vibrations cause my nipples to throb with pleasure and pain.

Grabbing another vibrating clamp I clip it to my clit till I feel the bite of light pain, turning the screw a half turn assuring that it will not slip due to how slippery wet my clit is. Turning on the vibrations on the clamp that is now gripping my throbbing clit...

Arching my hips a bit as the clip hums to life on my clit. My swollen clit is already super sensitive and it takes but moment before I regret my decision to put a clamp on my clit. I know that there is no turning back now as it would truly disappoint you if I stopped in the middle.

Moaning and biting my lip, I reach to the towel and pick up something in my left hand, concealing it as best I can. You can't quite see what it is. I see you shift a bit trying to get a better vantage point. I have managed to hide it from your view successfully thus far. I plunge it deep into my pussy. A loud moan escapes my lips. All you see is a flash of dark green.

You lean forward and I stop hiding it with my hand as I start to slide the huge oversized cucumber in and out of my dripping wet cunt. Slowly I pull the cucumber out you see it's approximately 9 inches long allowing me to grip it even when it is in deep inside my slutty cunt and about 2 inches wide. My cunt holds it tight as it slips in and out.

I am fucking the cucumber harder and faster as the clamps drive my nipples and clit wild. With each thrust of the cucumber inside my cunt, I feel it push against the plug in my ass making me feel even so very full. The thrusting in and out of the cucumber is driving me wild as I feel it fill me and push the plug this way and that. Feeling the sensations of the two toys that are deep in my ass as well as my cunt. Sweat is glistening on my flesh, my breathing rapid and hard, I look at you watching me fuck myself. It makes me even hotter knowing you are watching me so intently.

My body is bucking like crazy; all the sensations going on are pushing me to the edge faster and faster. Moaning out incoherently, fighting with all that I am not to cum till there is nothing I can do to stop the explosion. My body shaking harder from deep within my core, my legs trembling, I scream out at the top of my lungs.

My cunt contracting so hard around the cucumber as I hold it buried deep inside, my cunt convulses around it. My clit throbbing as it causes my orgasm to increase. My entire body is quaking from within. The feeling is earth shattering and consuming. I scream louder as a fire sears into my nipples. I can't handle it any longer, with trembling fingers; I remove each of the clamps from my nipples and scream out as pain courses through my nipples causing my cunt to become a flaming inferno of molten cum.

Reaching down I pull off the clamp from my clit, screaming out yet again. I pull out the cucumber and my cunt gushes cum, flooding my pussy, crack and the towel. The cucumber was acting as a dam holding my juices back.

Panting hard as I gasp for air, I leave the plug in my ass as I bring up the cucumber to my lips and lick it clean. Watching your reaction as I open my mouth and take a bite of the cucumber and chew it. I see your eyes have never left me, you lick your lips. If I am not mistaken I believe I heard a moan escape your lips.

I set the partially eaten cucumber down on the towel... looking at you wondering if you wanted it as it still has the flavor of my cunt on it. But knowing you would not say anything during my masturbation, if you want it you would get up and get it.

With the plug still in my ass I pick up the pink vibrating dildo, another of my very favorite toys. I look up as I hear a noise and see you standing and walking over to me. I pause and watch you intently; unsure what you are going to do. You reach to the towel where I had just laid the cucumber and pick it up. I watch you bring it to your nose and take and deep inhale of it. Knowing you are smelling my scent. You smile and return to your previous position on the couch opposite.

A bit disappointed as I was hoping I would feel your touch. I am aching to feel your touch as nothing satisfies me more then the feeling of your hands upon me. I hear a crunch and look directly at you, seeing you take a bite of the cucumber. Moaning out as this has an effect on me I would not of thought possible, my pussy contracts hard and seeps my juices as I watch you eating the cucumber and tasting my juices upon it.

My cunt is soaking wet. All my white creaming cum has soaked my lips, crack and ass. You can see it pooling inside my cunt as the thigh clamps hold my cunt wide open. I struggle to return my thoughts to the pink dildo. It's length 10 inches with nearly 3 inch wide bulbous area midway down the dildo. The vibrator twirls on the end of it rotating like a finger would as it will vibrate against my gspot, once I start fucking myself with it. I start to slide the pink dildo over my wet swollen lips. I turn it on to feel the vibrations hum on my swollen nub. I am super sensitive at this point as I have cum very hard several times and forced myself to wait till the breaking point to cum each time, riding out each explosion till it has subsided.

I start to slip the pink inside my cunt, in and out slowly at first but not taking it all the way in as I feel the butt plug shift when the bulbous part of the pink hits the plug thru the thin skin that separates my ass and pussy. Moaning out each time the vibrations of the rounded part hits and pushes against the plug in my ass.

Pushing the pink in hard at the same time I turn on the rotations. I scream out as the bulbous part of it hits and settles against my gspot. The pink is completely embedded deep in my cunt the rotations of it causing the plug to start shifting around.

The two sensations nearly drive me insane, as my cunt grips the pink and my ass grips the plug. I no longer need to hold the pink with my hand as my cunt grips it very tight. I can feel the tip twirling deep inside my pussy, rubbing the walls as the tip hits and moves over my cervix.

Oh my god, this is heaven as the toy takes me to new heights, never having felt it with the plug in my ass at the same time. So many sensations all at once, on so many sensitive areas cause my body to shake and tremble out of control.

Moaning louder and louder, I start to cum almost immediately, unable to fight it at all this time. My body having a mind of its own the waves crash in on me. My hips bucking hard as I cum in rivers exploding cum like a volcano explodes lava.

I am lost in the orgasms coming one right after another. My head tossing from side to side, my eyes rolling into my head, I get taken on this double penetration explosion, one like I have never known before by my own hands.

I don't know how long I have been cumming all I know is that I keep cumming over and over again. I can't stop the waves of pleasure; I don't want to stop the waves. I am consumed by the waves that keep crashing over me. My body is lifted and I feel as if I am floating. I know you are watching me, I feel you watching me. It is becoming too much for me.

I cry out as suddenly I am so very sensitive, the pleasure is turning to pain. Over and over I cum, crying out with each intense climax. Wanting to scream out to beg you to help me to make it stop, but I can't find my voice. I can't utter a word, only incoherent moans and gasps escape my parted lips, as the intense explosions are taking their toll on me.

Suddenly I collapse, limp against the couch. My entire body is like jello, weak and limp. I just lay back on the couch my body quaking and shuddering sporadically. The room goes dark all sound and light blocked from my mind. There is nothing but the waves that have now become part of me... I am part of an ocean of waves breaking hard on the beach.

I feel something cool against my forehead. Hearing your whispers from a distance...

"Slut, wake up."

Hearing your voice, it slowly brings me back.

"Open your eyes slut, do it now!"

I hear a concern in the voice that is calling to me. I fight to do as commanded but my eyelids are heavy. They don't want to open. I want to stay in this place of serenity and tranquility. After several more times of you commanding me, my lids though heavy finally blink open. Realizing that I am laying on the couch now, the toys are gone from my body all of them. Except for the straps around my thighs, though the clips have been released from my lips.

I smile weakly into your eyes as you continue to stroke my forehead with a cool rag. Holding my head in your lap as you tend to my exhausted and weary body.

"I am very proud of you my sweet little one. You have done well and pleased your Master immensely."

Smiling weakly up at you, in a raspy voice that is barely audible... "Master, I am so very happy you are pleased."

Whispering, "Wait here slut, I will be right back."

I watch you go into the bathroom and hear the water of the tub begin to pour. I love the tub that I hear the water pour into. My huge luxurious sunken Jacuzzi tub. The jets that feel so good on my body and the tub so deep I can easily totally submerge my body. The tub has room enough for two, with room to spare.

Oh how my body craves a bath, longing to feel the hot water and the soothing feeling of the jets pulsing against my weary flesh. Returning to me, you lift me into your arms. Though weak I wrap my arms about your neck lovingly as you carry me into the bathroom and lower me into a steaming tub. I sigh out contentedly as the hot water envelopes my weary body. You reach over and switch on the jets and the water bubbles to life. The scent of lilac bath salts fills the room.

Grabbing a wash cloth you lather it and gently start to wash my body. You don't miss an inch of my flesh with the cloth. A gasp escapes my lips as the cloth brushes against my very sensitive clit.

Laughing. "It seems my sweet slut has outdone herself this evening in her desire to please me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Takes His slut's Soul Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 173 milliseconds