• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Samantha's Story Ch. 01

Samantha's Story Ch. 01

12

Chapter 1 – "The Ex-Effect"

Disclaimer – This is not a "quick-fix" story. It is not intended to be as such. I want to tell a story that has erotic moments that are depicted explicitly, however, first and foremost it is a story. This story fits into the incest category; if that is offensive to you, do not read further.

I would like to offer thanks to angel love for editing this story for me.

Looking up Samantha felt the soft droplets of water begin to splash on her skin. 'Damn rain' she thought to herself. With still over four blocks to her apartment, she dreaded the rest of the walk.

Samantha jumped as a bolt of lighting struck no more than a mile away. "Better get home. Better get home" she kept mumbling to herself over and over.

As she quickened her pace so did the rain. It wasn't long before her clothes were drenched. *BEEP* -Again Samantha jumped; this time it was a car.

"Hey, you need a ride? It's absolutely pouring!" a man's voice came from the vehicle.

'Wow nice car' she thought to herself eyeing the Porsche. Samantha was a complete car nut and she loved Porches.

"Sure, anything to get out of this mess!" she replied climbing in.

She wondered why in the world anyone would let a soaking wet person sit on the perfect leather seats of their Porsche. She didn't care though; it only took a second of sitting in that seat for her to fall in love. In fact, she noted to herself, it was almost turning her on.

"My name is Hank, and her name is Sam" he said.

"Uh, how did you know my name?" Samantha had a very puzzled look on her face.

"No, no, her name is Sam, the car! You're Sam too? How funny is that?"

"Oh okay! Yeah my name is Samantha, nice to meet you Hank, and you too Sam," she softly stroked the dashboard. "I'm just down the road here, on 2nd street."

"Sure ok,"

Hank was kind of cute she thought especially when he hit the gas and started down the road. All that power must be blurring her judgment. Looking down at herself she figured his judgment was likely to be just as impaired. Her shirt was soaked and she was certain she looked like something out of a wet t-shirt contest. She's the kind of girl who got a lot of looks anyway, so as long as this guy was strait, she was quite certain he was enjoying himself.

They pulled up to Sam's apartment and she thanked him for the ride. Hank had wished the ride was longer, hoping to meet someone new since he had just moved to this town but it wasn't to be, he conceded. He did linger for a moment however, just to watch her in and make a mental note of her apartment number.

She was quite attractive. She was much younger than him though, and probably felt uncomfortable in his car. 'Perhaps twenty or twenty one', he thought. She was actually only nineteen. 'She's a student at the local university no doubt', since she was carrying a backpack and was walking from that direction when he found her in the rain. In fact she was a freshman, though she could have easily passed for a senior.

'Damn!' Samantha thought to herself digging in her purse. "Shit," she mumbled out loud.

She looked out over the ledge and saw Hank was still parked. She put her hand in the air as if to gesture for him to stay. She turned and bounced down the stairs as Hank stepped out of his car just enough to see what was up.

"Do you have a phone? I can't find my keys and I need to call someone." Samantha was visibly embarrassed but at the same time wondered why this guy hadn't left already. Was he lingering intentionally? The thought of it peaked her interest since this guy was very good looking, whether his car was hot or not, she convinced herself.

"You're just a mess of trouble today," Hank said, hoping her humor was as nice as her looks. He also couldn't help but notice how her clothes were clinging to her body, being so wet from the rain.

"That's what happens when you take rides from strangers! You get into a mess of trouble!" Samantha laughed at herself.

Smiling and handing Samantha his phone he conceded, "I could argue that since you know my name we aren't strangers, however, I prefer an image of mystery."

"Thank you kind stranger," Samantha's eyebrows threw him a look of curiosity as she began to dial. "Hey Trav, I locked myself out again, can you come over? Please!" Samantha took about five times as long as normal to say the word "please".

Hank could hear the person on the other end laughing really hard. "If your head were detachable you'd probably loose that too!" and then there was more laughter.

Samantha just rolled her eyes trying to hide her embarrassment. "Thank you" Samantha finally said sweetly as she hung up the phone.

'Well, damn,' Hank thought to himself, 'she's got a boyfriend'. A little disappointed Hank clipped his phone to his belt. "Would you like me to stay until your boyfriend gets here?"

"Oh I don't know. You seem so mysterious, I don't think my brother would like you very much," she gave a little wink as she said the word "brother" knowing full well that he had probably thought the person she called was her boyfriend.

"Oh so that was your brother on the phone? That's a mean little trick letting me think you were spoken for!" Hank said, relieved, for a moment.

Samantha was laughing to herself now, her little wheels turning, she thought she would be a little mean to this fellow; he seemed like the type who would appreciate a little messing around

. "Oh did I say I wasn't spoken for? I just meant to say that my brother probably wouldn't like you," her face gave little indication that she was joking but none the less Hank was sure she was.

He chose to play along, "You know, my sister has never liked any of the women I've dated either," he was trying to pretend to understand her dilemma, "but, none of them liked her either, so it's all good," he smiled.

And just like that Samantha decided to make a bold move, bold for her at least. She reached out and grabbed his phone again and began to push buttons. "Uhmm," Hank leaned over to try and see what she was doing but she just titled the phone so he couldn't.

"There," she said "all done."

"What did you do?" Hank was smiling but confused at the same time.

"I put my number in you phonebook." Samantha was grinning ear to ear, very proud of herself for making such a bold move before he had. "Besides," she continued "anyone who keeps their mom's and dentist's numbers in their phone book is ok with me!" she laughed.

Hank was feeling pretty good by that time. Thinking this was going to be an easy play he decided to go ahead and make a move and grabbed Samantha by the waist letting his body weight pin her to the block wall. Then attempting to kiss her hard on the lips thinking, 'I'll give this girl exactly what she wants, me.'

"Hey now! Slow down Mister!" Samantha tried to push him off, but Hank was having none of that as he grabbed her arms tightly to pin them, "What the fuck are you doing? Get off me you creep!" by the time she finished that sentence her voice was at a high shrill.

*****************

Travis is the kind of guy who goes with the flow. He never makes plans more than two hours in advance, and much like his sister, he was a very spontaneous person. He and Samantha had both come to this college in pursuit of bigger and better things. Growing up as twins they shared many things and at this stage it just seemed normal that college would be one more thing to share. Samantha was a little more independent though. She fought hard to get her own place and Travis was content to just live in the dorms, since that's how the university liked it anyway.

Three times this semester Samantha had managed to lock herself out. Perhaps when you don't have a car to drive you just don't think as much about where your keys are. Travis was bored anyway, so hanging out at Samantha's apartment seemed like a good way to pass the Friday by.

'Glad the rain slacked off,' he thought, it had just been thundering and lightning about ten minutes ago. It's funny how the weather can change like that around here.

Travis didn't know it yet but today would be a day he would never forget. As he walked into the parking lot of his sister's apartment building he saw a man in the stairs area near where his sister would have been waiting for him.

'What's he doing?' he drew closer. That's when he saw the girl, 'what's he doing to her? It almost looks like he's attacking her' he thought, 'who is that? Oh no' "Sam!" he shouted.

"TRAVIS!!" she screeched.

Travis immediately sprinted toward his sister and the man that was trying to force himself on her. The man jumped off and ran to the other side of the lot where his car was parked. Travis grabbed a brick from the flowerbed and threw it at the son of a bitch just as the he was opening his door. The hurtling brick smashed right through the door window of the Porsche; the would-be-rapist (at least in Travis's mind) didn't seem to flinch, as he jumped in his car and peeled out. Another brick was thrown but it was no use, the man was getting away.

"Did he hurt you? If he hurt you I swear to god—,"

"No, no, he just; I think he might have. But, he didn't." Tears began to stream down her face, feeling ashamed and violated.

Travis took her into his arms and just held her. Samantha felt much better; in the loving and protective arms of her brother. There could be no safer place for her. "Thank you" she sniffled, "If you hadn't came when you did," again she sobbed, burying her face into his chest.

"There there, I'm here now, let's go inside and call the police."

The police came and they filed a report. "We'll keep an eye out for him and his car Ma'am." The man who took her report left but that didn't matter; the only thing that made her feel safe now was being with Travis.

"I'm sorry about all this; if I had just remembered my keys," Samantha said.

"Let's lighten things up, what do ya say. I'm glad I got a chance to come over and hang with ya," Travis was trying to be the lighthearted fellow he always was, "In fact, I'll go to my dorm and get some beers, and my room mate buys em."

"Don't bother, I got plenty," Samantha laughed.

"No shit. You're crazy you know that."

"I hope I'm not taking you away from anything," she said.

"It's all good, I don't have cable anyways and I'm bored," Travis replied as he plopped himself down on the loveseat. "You know, you gotta get some real furniture in here. One two-seater loveseat just doesn't cut it!"

Samantha's one bedroom apartment was definitely a poor-broke-college-kid's place. She had a nineteen inch television, no surround sound, no real entertainment center to speak of. Just a TV stand and a wooden movie rack made of some weird black panels that looked like some wobbly thing from the 1970s. The entire living room must have been no more than twelve by fourteen feet.

"Better than a dorm room", she always told herself.

The kitchen was likewise small. Not nearly enough cabinet space for a proper collection of dishes. Counter space was pretty much nonexistent. No dishwasher, no microwave, no way in hell would she live here if she had another choice, besides the dorms.

Travis heard her reply from the kitchen area, "Umm hello? I'm poor? I'm in college? Books cost eight hundred mother-flipping dollars? Tell you what Trav, you buy my books next semester and I'll buy you a lazy boy! Of course, it'll stay here, and I'll use it when you're not around! I'll get one of those kind that vibrate too whoohoo!" she laughed.

He was right though. She did need more sitting room but it just wasn't happening on her budget.

Sam walked back into the living room with two beers, "Here ya go."

"Hell yah," Travis's eyes were wide, "where do you get this stuff anyways!"

"My neighbor buys it for me. I think he's got the hots for me. I don't give a shit though, I give him thirty bucks and he comes back with lots of beer," she handed her brother the bottle as she sat down next to him, "I guess after today I should start being more careful."

"If he's cool, he's cool. Obviously that fool that brought you home today was not cool. But let's change the subject; there's no need to keep going down that road all night." Never wanting to dwell on things that would upset Samantha, Travis had come to know this tactic well.

As Samantha sat down, she noticed his cologne. She figured, from the fact that she was still pretty wet and probably stinky that the cologne smell stood out. Her hair was napped up too.

"Good God, I need a shower," she said taking a long swig, "A commercial had just come on that Samantha hated.

"Not a damn thing, get any new movies since last time I was over?" Travis got up to look at her selection. Searching for a while he finally spoke "Umm what the hell is this! Ohhh haha! What have you been watching little sister?"

"We're twins damn it!" she hated when he called her that.

"Fourteen minutes little sister, fourteen minutes, and what the hell is this?" he had pulled out a DVD with lots of naked people on the cover. The question, of course, was intentionally rhetorical.

Samantha gasped and her heart sank; she thought she had gotten rid of that. Why hadn't she gotten rid of that? She was almost glad it was her brother that found it and not her parents, but never the less she was visibly embarrassed.

She almost looked horrified to him, "Ok ok, I get it, you don't wanna talk about your deep dark fantasies, its fine, and we can watch something else!" Travis tried to make light of the situation to ease the shock which was still quite visible on Samantha's face. "Ok, seriously, it's not a big deal."

He slid the porno back into its slot and pulled out the latest season of a popular TV comedy and popped in the first disc. Travis hoped that some good funnies on the TV would pull the shock out of Samantha, who was still yet to say a word.

After about an hour and another bottle of beer Samantha was loosened up and laughing along with the show. In fact, she had enough in her to be completely over it by now. "Well, I'm going to go take that shower," she said.

"Ok, but I'm gonna watch your porno while you're gone!" Travis had three beers in him by this time so it was no surprise to Samantha when he started up on that again.

"You need to you keep your dirty little fingers off my stuff you little shit," she snapped, not really caring and still walking toward her room. She grabbed herself a towel and a change of clothes and went to the bathroom.

Her bathroom, unlike the rest of the apartment, was actually quite cozy. 'Plenty of room in here' she often thought to herself, glad that at least one room was a decent size. It was also the best decorated room in the house. With a rainbow colored rug on the floor and curtains on the windows, instead of blinds like in the rest of the house. The shower had a pretty little rainbow colored curtain that she just loved. Even the toilet sported decoration. Yep, she liked this room, she thought, as she undressed.

Her clothes had not dried much in the hour spent watching TV. Her blue jean shorts were especially so as they plopped on the ground with a wet thud. She tossed her t-shirt and bra in the hamper where she kept her whites, noting that she needed to do laundry tonight or tomorrow.

The hot water was a most welcome feeling after sitting in those wet clothes for over an hour. Samantha would often give her body attention while she showered, especially since she was single and wasn't getting any attention elsewhere. In fact, it had been nearly two years since her last encounter, she recalled 'senior, prom, what a nightmare.'

This time was no different as she lathered up the soap and began to caress different parts of her body. The buzz she had from the beer was still going strong and it was making her very horny. It got the best of her as she began to play with her breasts. Samantha was quite proud of her tits as her hands were slipping and gliding over them. They weren't enormous, she thought, but just right, at a c cup, and they held up well too, perky you might say.

Soon her nipples were very hard and she was tweaking them with one hand and running the other down her body, softly brushing the opening between her legs. She fell back against the shower wall as she let a finger dip inside the soft warm hole. The beer was definitely helping, she thought, noticing how wet she had become in such a short time. As she grew closer to release she also lost control of her breathing and moaning.

"Oh God," an audible groan slipped from her throat.

She was being much louder than she had intended and the thought of her brother hearing her was unpleasant to say the least, but that didn't stop her. At this point she couldn't stop; her pussy was literally flowing as she crashed her head against the shower wall. Her body quivered and shook as her orgasm flowed through.

Samantha caught her breath and though her panting subsided she noticed that she was still breathing and moaning much too loudly. Covering her mouth, in attempt to stay quiet, she realized the sound she was hearing wasn't herself but it was coming from the living room. 'That little shit,' she recognized the scene he was watching just from the sounds being made and the raunchy porno music that was playing.

She left the water running so her brother would think she was still in the shower. She dried herself and put on her dry clothes and moved to the door and cracked it open just a little. She peaked down the hall but couldn't see the love seat from this vantage point. She could, however, see what she already knew to be true, the porno playing on her TV.

As she crept down the hall, being careful not to make any noise louder than the shower or the TV she peered around the corner. 'Damn!' she thought, hoping to catch him jerking off and embarrass him like he had done her earlier. 'Oh well,' she conceded to herself as she went back and turned off the water, which just as she did the TV was subsequently turned off.

"So how late are you staying?" she queried as she went into the kitchen for another beer.

"Do you care if I stay the night? I think Richard is planning on getting laid tonight and I'd rather not be there ya know," Richard being Travis's room mate at the dorm.

"Of course you can stay," the question seemed silly to Samantha but that was Travis, no end to his politeness.

A few hours passed, as did many beers, "Sam, I'm drunk."

"Me too!" she smiled, enjoying her impaired state of mind.

"It's getting late, where am I gonna sleep?"

"I hadn't even thought about it, you never slept over before. Think you can sleep here?" Samantha slurred her words a little as she patted the loveseat.

"I don't think so, if I was 5 years old maybe," they both laughed hard. Things just seemed so much funnier in those drunken moments. Travis downed the last five ounces of his current beer and set it down just before his head drooped back.

He snapped back alive for just a second spouting, "wha, wha, ahhh school, I got school in the morning why did I drink!"

Samantha laughed, "Silly boy tomorrow is Saturday. I think someone just needs to get in bed."

With that she helped him up. They'd have to share her bed it would seem. Travis was ready to pass out. You would think a guy his size could hold a bit more than four beers. He wasn't huge by any means but he wasn't some 150 pound rail either. As she helped him, Travis, in his impaired state, got a good long whiff of his sister. Normally he wouldn't think of such a thing but being the drunken fool he was, he did, and her hair he thought, wow, it smelled good. It looked good too; of course it always looked good; he was a fool for long blonde hair anyways.

'Did she put on perfume too? Incredible,' he thought.

Travis flopped down on the bed with a thud, trying to be as graceful as he could but it didn't really work. Samantha pulled his legs up onto the bed and moved the trash can over next to his side in case he had to throw up. Travis's mind was still enthralled by his sister's smell. Such a small thing can consume your thoughts when you're messed up, he figured. It had been a long time since he last got drunk and his sister was no where around then. At that moment, the pre-midnight part of Travis's night ended. He was out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Samantha's Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds