• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hotel Room

The Hotel Room

She knelt on her knees in the middle of the hotel room, facing the room door, legs spread wide apart, the word SLUT emblazoned on her chest. Her arms were held behind her head and her full breasts thrust forward. The words on her flesh precisely matched the color of the bright red ball which filled her whorish mouth. She had strapped a blindfold over her eyes tightly so she could not see.

She was alone. He had instructed this. Enter and prepare for his arrival. But she did not know when that would be.

She knelt there for what seemed like an eternity, waiting for... what? She could hear people shuffling past the door. Which one would open it? When would she hear the handle jiggle, the slide of the card in the electronic lock?

There...a noise...her heart leapt into her throat, she felt light headed and her stomach began to tie itself in knots. The door opened and she tilted her head slightly to try and identify what he was doing.

Sound of closure. More noises. Something being placed on the bed? Someone sitting on the bed? A light breeze against her bare flesh as someone walked by. No words. Nothing spoken.

The strike against her face was sudden and startling. Not hard but entirely unexpected and its impact caused a muffled cry to escape involuntarily. Rough hands pulled her wrists down by her side and she felt plastic wrap being wound tightly around her, binding her arms securely by her side. Her upper body was rendered completely immobile and she began to sense how vulnerable she truly was.

Before long she felt his strong hands lifting her up from the floor and she struggled to cooperate but her legs were weak from kneeling for so long. She was thrown forcefully down on the bed and as she lay on her back she could see nothing, only blackness combined with the sounds of her own violation. Her arms remained bound at her side as he pried her legs open, completely exposing her cunt. She was ashamed that he could see how wet she was and wished she could hide, but her legs were held far apart.

Then she felt it. Metal. Cold. Sharp. Against her clit. Tracing the outline of her wet hole. Gliding down between the cheeks of her ass. She dared not close her legs for fear of being cut. As it was, the tip of the knife felt like it was impaling her tender flesh and she was confused by the desire to moan, in fear... or in ecstasy. The blade continued to torment her, seducing her with its razor edge. She held her breath as she felt it move back up to her aching nub and gasped when the tip nicked the folds of her hood.

Something warm trickled down between her legs and she groaned as she envisioned in her mind the crimson stream forming a tenuous line in the creases of her pussy but her vision was quickly interrupted by the sensation of his mouth upon her, his tongue lapping at the life force flowing from her body. She groaned as he sucked at her clit and fed upon her, taking her completely, violating her totally.

Suddenly, he was pressed up against her. She could feel his erection threatening to penetrate but not quite. She could feel the head being rubbed over her wet pussy, teasing and tormenting her clit and hole. He pushed his cock against her clit and rubbed erection against erection. Threatening to make her cum with every stroke but not allowing her to.

She felt his hand grab a fistful of hair and arch her head back to expose her pale throat.

She then heard the only words she would hear the entire time. "Do not fucking move whore" he whispered in a low growl, and she felt the sharp edge of the knife press firmly against her throat. She dared not breathe too deeply for fear that the slightest movement would pierce her flesh, but that fear also threatened to make her hyperventilate.

Then with a deliberate thrust, he took her deep, violating her cunt to its ultimate wet depth. Over, and over, deep forceful thrusts, raping her with every stroke of his cock, taking her. What she had offered of her own free will, he now took ravenously, insistently. His cock fucked her so easily, her wet silky walls milking him as if they belonged to him... and they did. He looked down at her full pale breasts bouncing with every thrust, teasing him to grab and torment them while he used his whore. Reaching down he grabbed her nipples and twisted them hard and she screamed through the ball gag but dared not to move. Harder he pounded her wet cunt, his hips driving into her until with a few last great thrusts he unloaded his cum into her.

She lay on the bed, filled with cum, the knife sliding between her flesh and the plastic wrap, cutting her free.

She lay on the bed, silent, not moving, listening for him, as he closed the door behind him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Hotel Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds