• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cathy's First Time

Cathy's First Time

Cathy and Don were laying in bed. They had just finished fucking. The porn movie was still running in the VCR and they watched it as they relaxed after another exciting session of love making. Cathy had orgasmed three times tonight and was exhausted as her husband lay behind her with his arm over her and was softly squeezing her tits. This had become their Friday night routine over the past few months since Don had bought the VCR for their bedroom. Almost immediately he started renting porn movies and they would watch them together and have good, hot sex while watching. Cathy didn't mind. Don was a good hard working man who had provided well for them and was not only a loving father and husband but an attentive lover as well.

As they lay there Don asked if she liked the movie. She told him it was ok and kind of boring compared to some he had brought home in the past. There hadn't been anything in this movie that they hadn't tried. They liked trying things that they watched in the films. They had experimented with different positions and also with anal sex since they saw it in movies and Cathy liked that aspect of the porn although being overweight was something that bothered her since all the gals in the movies were so thin but Don still seemed to like fucking her and never mentioned that the gals looked better than her.

They were just getting ready to shut the movie off when the star couple went to their friend's house and soon they were swapping with their friends. Don started watching more intently and asked Cathy if that looked interesting to her.

"I don't know, Don. I have never had any desire for anyone but you. Would you like to fuck another woman?"

Don thought for awhile. "There isn't anyone who I think about but I probably would if we knew a couple who wanted to swap."

Cathy thought for a minute. "Everyone says that John and Ann swap." She waited for an answer but Don just lay there with his arm around her and watched the movie.

Finally he asked, "If they were interested would you swap with them?"

Cathy couldn't believe her ears. She never considered having sex with anyone else. Was he serious? Does he want to fuck Ann? Is he tired of me? She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

He broke the silence, "I am not saying that I could do it but it looks like fun in the movie."

Cathy turned to him and put her arm around him and asked, "Are you tired of me?" He hugged her tightly and assured her he still loved having sex with her and never thought of anyone else but wondered since they had tried other things they saw in the movies and liked them they might like it too. She had to admit she had enjoyed doing the things they saw in the films and normally was excited when Don asked her to try something new. She watched the movie some more and it was very interesting. In fact, the longer she watched the more excited the thought made her. Could she let another man slide his cock into her? Would she like it? Could she watch Don fucking another woman? Would she be jealous?

Soon they drifted off to sleep and over the next few days Don didn't bring up the subject of swapping but Cathy couldn't get it out of her mind. She thought of it often and even thought of her friend Ann fucking Don and Ann's husband John fucking her. John was much taller and heavier than Don. He had big hands and Cathy wondered if that translated to a big cock. Cathy couldn't believe what she was thinking. She decided that if Don was really interested in swapping with them she would go along with it.

The next Friday night Don brought home another porn and as usual they got in bed and started watching. This movie was all about a couple that was into groupsex. Most of the scenes were two guys and a gal but there were some of two couples swapping. Cathy asked Don if he was still thinking about swapping with John and Ann. He admitted it was on his mind all week. He wanted to give it a try at least once. Cathy paused for a little while and then admitted to him that she had thought about it all week and was also interested in trying it one time at least. Don sat up and looked at her.

"Are you serious? Would you really?"

She looked up at him and could read the excitement in his eyes. "It looks like a lot of fun and I think we have done everything two people can do. Maybe we would like it a lot. I want to give it a try if you do."

He rolled over on top of her and shoved his cock deep into her and started fucking her wildly. As he thrusted in her he talked about how to ask John and Ann. They discussed different ways of bringing up the subject. Don didn't last very long and soon was flooding her pussy with his semen. He rarely came quickly and hardly ever in her pussy so Cathy knew he was very turned on. She was turned on too, so she understood. They decided to invite their friends out to dinner and see about turning the conversation to sex and swapping.

The next day Cathy called Ann and they decided to go out that night. Cathy was like a school girl going to her prom the rest of the day. She was nervous and excited as they were getting ready. She chose a blue dress that was low cut and showed a good deal of her cleavage and was short, showing off her legs also. Don fondled her after she was dressed saying that if John didn't want to fuck her in that dress he was gay.

They met their friends outside the restaurant and John hugged Cathy like he always did. He looked her up and down and whistled, "Damn, girl you look good enough to eat!"

Cathy giggled and said, "I would like that, John." That was how John talked. He always made passes at Cathy but she never took him seriously. They went into the restaurant and were shown to their table. After ordering, Cathy excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Ann went with her. As they were washing up Cathy said, "I am sorry about what I said outside, Ann. I didn't mean to say anything when John said that--it just came out."

"Oh, Cathy don't worry about that. John says those things about you all the time. I don't mind it at all."

Cathy just looked at her. "Are you serious? And you don't mind?" Cathy tried not to act to obvious.

"Look Cathy, John looks at all the other women and has even had some of them but he always comes home to me. I don't care if he finds you attractive and wants to eat you. I wouldn't even care if he did eat you. Especially if I could have Don eat me." With that she winked at Cathy.

She started to leave the restroom but Cathy grabbed her arm, "Don and I would like that."

Ann looked at her for a moment, then smiled. "John would like that very much. Have you two ever done anything like that?"

Cathy lowered her eyes. "No, but we have been watching porn lately and we like trying what we see in the movies. We saw a couple swap with another couple in a movie not long ago and we talked about it. We want to try it to see if we like it."

"Are you sure? I would hate to do anything to break you two up. Sometimes it doesn't go well."

"We like you both and when we talked about swapping you were the first couple we thought of. Plus we have heard that you have some experience." Cathy looked down as she talked.

"I am flattered Cathy. Count me in. I am sure the boys won't need much convincing. Let me break the news to John. I want to see his eyes when I tell him he finally gets to fuck you."

They went back to the table and sat with their husbands. Don asked, "You two were gone a long time, what were you talking about?"

Ann spoke up, "We were just talking about what we could do after dinner."

John asked, "Did you come up with any good ideas?"

Ann answered, "I think so. We will tell you after desert."

Their food came and nothing more was said about the plans for later until they had finished with desert. Then John asked Ann about those plans. Cathy reached for Don's hand under the table and gave it a squeeze. "Well," Ann started, "Cathy wants to take you up on that eating you offered earlier." John's eyes widened and he sported his big grin.

"Well let's get going. I can hardly wait." He got up and put his arm around his wife. "Sounds like we will be having a fun evening."

They decided to go to John and Ann's house. On the drive there Don was barely able to drive he was so excited. He asked Cathy everything Ann had told her. When they got to the house Don looked at Cathy and told her, "I can't wait to see you with him."

She smiled at him and said, " I think Ann is as excited to be with you as well."

"Well, let's not keep them waiting." They hurried into the house. Ann poured them each a glass of wine and they went into the living room. There were two couches and Cathy sat next to Don the way she had for the last 23 years. Ann giggled at her and took her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Tonight he is mine deary, you go sit with John."

Cathy laughed as she went over to sit next to John. He stood and took her in his arms. She hugged him back. "Oh Cathy I love when you press those big tits into my chest." Cathy looked over at her husband for one last time before she let John take her. Ann had her arm around him and was starting to unbutton his shirt. Cathy looked up at John and he leaned over and kissed her. She was so nervous she didn't know whether to be excited or scared. John ran his hands up and down her back pulling her dress up as he did. He reached her zipper and pulled it down. Her dress fell off her shoulders and onto the floor, leaving her standing in her bra, garterbelt and stcokings.

Ann said, "Oh Cathy you have some sexy underwear on. You like that don't you, John?"

He nodded and ran his hands over her bra. "Cathy, you have nice big tits." She reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She pulled it from under John's hands leaving him touching her bare tits. He squeezed them and pinched her nipples. He lowered his mouth to one of her nipples and sucked it. Cathy looked over at her husband again and Ann had his pants around his ankles and was slowly jerking his cock as they both watched what John was doing to her.

John's mouth was doing a good job as she felt her pussy warming up under his talented tongue. While he sucked her nipples he let his hand slide down between her legs. She spread her legs for him. He rubbed her hair and then down to her lips. He rubbed up and down. She felt herself getting warmer and wet. John kissed her nipple then started trailling little kisses up her to her neck and chin and then her mouth. She opened her mouth and returned his kiss. Thy licked each other's tongues and she felt him put a finger into her wet pussy. It easily slid in all the way as she was getting very arroused from the entire situation. A different man touching her. Her own husband having her friend jerk his cock. It was as good as any of the porn movies they had watched.

She felt John directing her to the couch. She sat back and he knelt in front of her. He took her tits in both of his hands as she spread her legs. "Damn, Cathy these are the nicest tits I have ever seen." He leaned over and sucked on each nipple for a few seconds. Then he lowered his head to her pussy and started licking. He used his tongue to seperate her pussy lips and licked up and down and soon was licking her clit. She began to gyrate her hips on his face and her pussy was getting soaked under his oral attention. Cathy looked over and saw Ann sucking on Don's cock as they both were looking at her. Don had pulled Ann's dress up and was squeezing her ass as she sucked him. Cathy leaned her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying having her pussy eaten by so talented a lover.

Suddenly John stopped eating her and she looked down to see he had undressed and was lining up his cock to her pussy. It was a couple of inches longer than Don's and was very hard. She smiled at him as he pressed the head to her opening. He slid it all the way in on one stroke. Cathy moaned loudly as he became only the second man to ever have his cock in her. She loved being fucked and this was as good a feeling as she ever had. John started with long slow strokes and he reached down and softly rubbed her clit as he fucked her. Cathy closed her eyes and enjoyed his hand and cock. He slowly increased the pace of his fucking and rubbing. Cathy could feel her orgasm approaching. She stole a glance over and saw Ann sitting on Don's cock and riding him hard. She smiled and knew how much he liked having her on top of him.

John pulled Cathy toward him and without ever breaking their connection pulled her off the couch and laid her on the floor. He laid on top of her and started to roughly plow his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Faster and faster he pumped his cock into her. Cathy's excitement continued and she felt her orgasm near. John pushed hard into her. That was all it took, and she began to cum as he fucked her. Soon he followed and with one hard thrust he sank his cock deep into her and convulsed in orgasm. She could tell by his face it was intense and she was glad that she could have that affect on more men than just her husband. John pulled out and laid next to her. "Wow, Cathy that was better than I ever imagined."

They looked over at their spouses and now Don was on top of Ann and he too was soon to empty his semen into her.

Afterwards, they all sat around and drank more wine and Cathy said, "I don't think this will be the last time for this, will it?" Everyone laughed and agreed that it was something they all wanted to do again and again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cathy's First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 937 milliseconds