• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Evening At Bergen's

An Evening At Bergen's

This story contains explicit sexual content. It is not to be viewed by those under 18 years of age. The following story is fictitious. Any similarities to any persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Beth leaned over the bar, in between the two men. "Hey, Beth. What can I do for you?" asked Monday Night Mike. Monday Night Mike knew Beth very well. She was a very familiar face, among other body parts.

"Hi Mike, can you put all of their drinks and their tips on the tab for my table?"

"You got it," he replied.

Bergen's had two bartenders: Regular Mike and Monday Night Mike. All of the ladies who frequent Bergen's are fans of Monday Night Mike for the obvious reasons. He's an ex-fullback for the Redskins; drafted out of Florida State, he suffered a career ending injury in his first game. But that didn't stop him from becoming a personal fitness trainer and bartender. The women adored his wavy hair, cutoff shirts that exposed his barbed wire bearing biceps and his tight jeans. Beth learned to appreciate him more fully in Bergen's basement kitchen on several occasions.

This Monday night, Beth and her husband, Fred, came to Bergen's for a quick supper. The tavern is festive and loud, as it is one of Washington DC's favorite hangout for the college and political crowd. They were seated at a corner table, by the window looking out onto I Street. They couldn't hear each other over the din. Monday Night Mike only plays "The Best of the Clash," and he plays it as loudly as he can. Beth spied two young gentlemen sitting at the bar. She felt herself tingle. She excused herself, telling her husband that she would be right back. She made her way to the bar and stood in between the two men.

Beth placed her hands on both of their backs and said that she couldn't help but notice them. She told them that they were making her very wet. She asked them if they wanted to go upstairs so that she could show them something. They agreed.

Beth leaned over the bar, in between the two men. She had Monday Night Mike charge all of their drinks to her table. Then the three of them made their way to the narrow staircase.

As they made their way to the mezzanine, she pointed out her husband sitting at the corner table. They continued up the next flight of stairs to the ladies' room. All three of them entered and Beth locked the door behind them.

The two men immediately began to feel her, all over her body, through and under her clothes. It made her wet. It made her tingle. It started her orgasms washing over her. She had one of the men remove her panties and place them on the windowsill. Beth squatted. She began to undo one of the man's pants, while the other began to excitedly open his own.

With a cock in each hand, she began by licking their heads. Taking turns on them; licking and sucking up and down the sides of their shafts. Beth fluttered her tongue underneath their heads. One man closed his eyes and groaned. She latched on to his cock with her soft lips. Drool ran down his cock as she bobbed her head on him with snorts and slurps. His butter precum coated her tongue and mixed with the saliva that was making her mouth glide on him. His cock was getting harder and harder and his knees were getting weaker and weaker.

Beth squeezed his rubber sack in such a way that his balls were pushed to the front. She knew he was going to cum. His stomach muscles clenched. He slumped forward. He grunted, and out came a flood of semen. Beth reveled in its flavor for a little bit and then swallowed it all down. She released his cock from her mouth with a pop, making sure to get it all. It would be her first taste of cum that evening, but it wouldn't be her last.

"Go sit down, and get yourself hard again. You're not finished yet," she commanded him. The man sat down on the toilet, and started stroking his cock.

She began to blow the second man, when she looked up at him. "We don't have much time," she said, "I want you to cum in me."

She bent over, leaning on the knees of the first man, and lifted her skirt. The second man slid into Beth easily and deeply. She sighed. It sent waves of pleasure through her body. His cock was thick. His balls brushed against her clit.

With every thrust, her scent delighted his nostrils. He knew she was cuming. Her thick white femcum coated his cock. He felt that tingle that started at the base of his cock and which quickly spread all the way up to his chest. She felt him get harder inside her. She squeezed her muscles at tightly as she could. She felt his hot cum spraying in her, coating her walls and leaking out of her. She squatted down and licked their mingled fluids off of his declining cock.

Beth turned her attention again to the first man. "I want you to cum in my ass," she urged, motioning him to be quick about it.

He licked her asshole a couple of times, which made her squirm. The man hen pushed his head into her asshole. Beth's breath was taken away in a moment of pain, but quickly regained her balance and the strength in her legs. Beth caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. His hands squeezed her hips. They were both sweaty and grunting like pigs. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled.

The man could not contain himself and soon Beth's guts felt warm and liquid. Her thighs began to tremble and Beth thought she'd nearly implode from the pleasure. She sucked the rest of the cum out of his cock. She liked the taste of her ass on him. Before they headed back downstairs, Beth asked a favor of the two men, to which they agreed.

Fred was curious when Beth returned to their table. She had been gone for nearly half an hour, but he was happy to have her back so that they could enjoy their dinner. Before Fred could ask her if she figured out what she wanted as her entrée, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see the second man for the first time. The second man placed Beth's panties on Fred's shoulder and patted him on the shoulder twice. "Your wife was great, man" the second man said. Then they both left Bergen's.

Fred instantly felt the pit of his stomach sink and churn. He began to sweat. Tears welled in his eyes. He looked to Beth, who was giggling out loud. She placed her hand over her mouth so as to not draw too much attention.

"If he only knew," Beth thought to herself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Evening At Bergen's

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds