• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Final Weekend Ch. 01

Our Final Weekend Ch. 01

It has been a year since my Master had accepted me as His pet to train. Our agreement was that at the end of the year, i would ask to continue and to be His permanently. AND if He would accept me.

i awoke on that Friday at my customary 5:30am and, while waiting on my computer to awaken, i let the dogs out and turned on the coffee. Then i logged into my email account as is my ritual ... hoping for a message from you (though not necessarily expecting it ...) ... and there was! Marked with a subject: "read immediately and early" ... i felt my body stir in response to the command swelling from those words from You ... i clicked on it...

Pet.... This is it. Our agreed upon year has come and gone. At the end of the upcoming weekend, you will decide if you wish to become Mine - permanently. And I will decide whether to accept you as Mine from here out.

If you aren't reading this before 8am, you have earned a penalty (possibly many) that will be paid this night. *shuddering thinking i'm glad i'm well trained!* I know you have this day all to yourself but instead of spending it only for yourself - you will spend it also on your Master. It has been sometime since you have spent a full day in service to me - and you have been sliding a bit of late. you have been busy, I have been busy - but today, we change that focus.

Unless you have awoken ill (in which case, you are to call me immediately), there will be no changes brooked or begging off of any task. Any variation has penalties to be paid to me.

Unless you *absolutely must* leave the house today - do not. Unless you *absolutely must* talk on the phone today - do not. I will be expecting a full report of this day on your computer screen when i arrive at 5:45, at which time, you will pay any and all penalties you owe Me and then your service to Me will continue deep into the night and then into this final weekend. This is our final weekend and as I gave you no leave to make any plans - if you did, you will cancel them. I expect that included in the report.

Your day will include a full report with precise times & any deviations from the below instructions. Again, if you must leave the house or are on the telephone, you will report which time(s) you miss below and those minutes will be included in your penalties owed to me. Here is your day (in addition to whatever things you wish to accomplish woven between):

For the day, you will be wearing only your collar, heels and one of your pearl string thongs. Keep your cell phone with you and the speaker on your computer turned on. Be logged into the messenger program all day.

From 8am to 4:20 -- you will follow the schedule below precisely. Any minutes early, late or long, you will report EXACTLY. In addition, I expect you will give some written narration of thoughts or feelings that your Master will enjoy. Since the times are for when everything needs to be in place, you will have to start before the exact time they are due to be on time. I caution you to be as close as possible though, as penalties will be counted from the precise times called for.

Since you have to begin to install the required items for the start time and then change them for the end time - depending on how fast you are (which will be interesting the more *awake* your little parts become during the course of the day) ... you will have penalties - how many depends on you. You willingness to push through & on immediately in service to Me will decide those.

I will be in meetings all day and unavailable - but will be checking My watch, knowing exactly what My slut is doing at her Master's command in My service.

Of course, you will NOT CUM and will NOT TOUCH the clit ALL DAY.

You will at 8am, have clothespins on your nipples, the small rosebud in your ass and the penis gag in your mouth.

At 8:20, you will remove all of the above and have the large rosebud in your ass.

At 8:40 switch back. You will follow this pattern from precisely 8am to precisely 12 noon. Each time, switch the clothespins to either vertical or horizontal whichever is opposite to the direction from your last series.

Beginning at noon - for the first 20 minute set in each hour, instead of clothespins on your nipples, you will use clamps on them and add clamps onto your cunt lips. During the one o'clock hour, you will add one small cannon ball weight to each clamp. The 2 hour ... 2 weights; the 3... 3 and the 4 .. 4. If wearing multiple small balls is too cumbersome you can trade up to an equivalent weight of large balls.

Finally, you will practice your positions as well today. 20 minutes each position, one position per hour. Do not practice the laying down or face down postures at the same time you have the clamps on .. I want those hanging free.

8 - Posture 1 - simple kneeling, knees gently spread, eyes down, hands up on thighs

9 - Posture 2 - wide kneeling, eyes down, mouth open, leaning back onto hands, tits thrust up and out

10 - Posture 3 - knees widely spread open, body bent over laying on ground, arms extended above head, hands on floor

11 - Posture 4 - knees widely spread open, head on ground, ass lifted high in air, back arched

12 - Posture 5 - knees widely spread open, head on ground, ass lifted high in air, hands back widely spreading ass cheeks open, with both holes exposed

1 - Posture 6 - Standing up, legs spread widely, arms behind head, hands crossed over on upper back, tits thrust out

2 - Posture 7 - laying on back, knees wide open and bent, feet on ground, shoulders on ground, cunt lifted into air ... can use hands on lower back for support

3 - Posture 8 - laying on back, legs widely spread, knees bent, feet held as close to head as possible

4 - Posture 9 - laying on back, legs widely spread and very straight, feet back as close to alignment with or behind head as possible.

At 4:40, you are to remove everything, and get in the shower - do your hair and makeup as you know I prefer - again in your collar, heels and pearl thong.

At 5:45, you are to be waiting for me, facing away from the door, in posture 5. All the toys are to be cleaned and laying out prepared for use along with plenty of rope - both standard and thin. On the ottoman next to you should be: 1) your computer with the report onscreen for me - at the very bottom, should be a total of how many minutes you were early, late or long, 2) the deerskin flogger, 3) the wide head riding crop and 4) the paddle.

You will pay me the number of penalties by each: the flogger on your tits; the wide head crop slapper on your cunt; the paddle on your ass.

Then.......... we will begin our evening and weekend.

Enjoy your service My pet - I will be feeling it with you.

Your Master

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Our Final Weekend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 499 milliseconds