• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping Secrets

Keeping Secrets

"All right, I admit it. Gigi is a looker. A fox. A hottie. A M.I.L.F. Enough already. We've had plenty of conversation about my mother in law. I'm glad that you and the rest of my friends enjoy checking out Kristen's mom, but let it go." Buzz never did know when to shut up and I had heard enough for the time.

"Sorry pal, but seriously, look at those legs. You can't say you wouldn't wear 'em as earmuffs." Buzz continued ogling her from a slight distance.

Being my mother in law, I hate to admit he was right. Gigi was going on fifty, but she was a fine looking woman. You know how every woman looks like her mom later in life? If Kristen looked like this at fifty, I would have no problem with that.

Gigi has auburn hair, about shoulder length, pale blue eyes, and over all looks twenty years younger than she is. Buzz was right on that her legs are great. Smooth and tone from the toes to those... well you get the idea. But like I said, she's Kristen's mom. I did have my share of fantasies though. Well, maybe more than my share.

We live next door to each other. For that matter there is a door connecting our apartments. Most of the time that works out well because we get along great and basically raid each other's kitchens, movies, etc. From time to time however, things can get a little close. Gigi has a tendency to barge in without knocking and men will be men. Several times Gigi had walked in when I was in boxers or just getting out of the shower. Once when I was laying naked on the couch, although I grabbed a blanket and didn't think she even noticed. But like I said, I have my fantasies.

I would catch glimpses of her lounging in short nightshirts or dashing between bath and bedroom in panties. That was enough to get a raging hard on and get the mind working. Finally I started getting off to it; stroking my meat while I listened to her little pleasure moans coming from the shower next door, or beating off to some fantasy about her riding my cock. They became more and more elaborate. She would suck me off while I licked her cunt or we would have a quick fuck while Kristen or her father was just out of view. It was exhilarating. And again Gigi would walk in on me but without noticing or without having the timing to actually catch me. At least that's how it seemed to go.

One day I was really getting into a fantasy. She was in my living room folding her laundry and the door to the bedroom was partly open. I was picturing her lips around my cock and then that gorgeous ass of hers rocking as she slid what I was sure must be the most talented pussy up and down my shaft. Lost in that state of mind, I must have called out her name.

I heard footsteps and then her voice in the room. That set me off. I came so hard I shook, and with her only feet away. I was caught. I knew I was. I sat with my back to her waiting for the worst. But what was she saying? Didn't she know I was just fantasizing, dreaming about fucking her?

"Did you need me for anything?" She asked me again. Oh yeah I needed her, but had she really not noticed? I played it cool. "I just wondered if you need some help out there." She said she was about done and left. I pulled it off. I came right in front of her and she had no idea. I cleaned up and walked out just as my wife came home.

"So what have you guys been up to?" asked Kristen.

Without a hitch Gigi answered back, "just jerking around." Then she winked at me. She had known all along and kept it our little secret. I wondered what other secrets Gigi and I might be able to keep. Two days later, I started to find out.

It started out like any other day. Kristen's father works out of town for weeks at a time and he had just left on another trip the day before our first close encounter. Kristen works days and that left Gigi and I in the house, just the two of us. She had knocked on the door just after Kristen left and asked what I was up to with her coy smile.

I told her "Not a thing at the moment." Then asked. "Why, do you have more laundry to do?" She laughed and said, "no laundry, just thought you might want to come watch TV or something." I had to agree of course. My day was usually pretty boring and my mother-in-law was great to hang out with. Plus I wondered where this would go after she had witnessed me masturbating. So far, nothing had even been mentioned.

I sat down on the couch as she asked if I'd like a drink. "I'd like to use up this tequila so I'll have a fresh bottle when Brad gets back." She explained it so casually I didn't think anything of it.

We turned on some movie channel and started drinking and making fun of the characters. The show went on and got more risqué as it progressed. Finally we were there on the couch together watching full out sex scenes on the screen. "They never seem to show a girl getting hers in these things," exclaimed Gigi as a pretty young brunette sucked down this guy's cock. I answered her, "Some guys just aren't into going down I guess." Bringing a silly grin to her face. The alcohol was setting in.

She seemed to be getting restless as we sat there. She had moved toward me until she was sort of being held by me, as we were both stretched out on the sofa. Then I realized why she was wiggling. While she sat there practically in my lap, the movie had stirred her up so that she started touching herself. I was now holding my wife's mother as she masturbated. It took only a few minutes before I whispered to her, "would you like some help with that." She nodded weakly.

I began kissing her neck, getting her even more worked up. I tried to take my time but did terribly at it. I stroked her shoulders and arms, then her thighs before reaching under her nightshirt to take away her blue satin panties. I was certain she had already told me what she wanted. I was going down. I had rarely enjoyed the taste of a woman's pussy, but she wasn't bad. I knew she had just showered before I came over. Mostly, I wanted "the girl to get hers." That was her wish.

I devoured her. I put more effort into it than any woman before. I knelt there paying homage until she gasped and shook in orgasm. She pulled me to her, wrapping her arms around my neck, and kissed me softly, thanking me for the attention. Then she slid her hand down and griped my hard cock through my jeans. Without saying a word she gave me a lusty look and laid back, thighs open.

I stripped down and came after my reward, not concerned with taking my time. I drove into her cunt with the perverted thought; here I was, fucking the hole that my wife had come from. It turned me on in some strange way and I hit home again and again as she moaned softly. Finally I felt myself filling her cunt, just as we heard Kristen's car in the driveway. We looked at each other with satisfaction as she calmly sucked and licked me clean.

I pulled on my pants just in time to meet my wife at the door. Gigi followed just behind me, having covered up in pajamas. "Your hubby's been good enough to keep me company all day", she exclaimed.

Kristen said how bored I must be as Gigi and I exchanged glances. "No honey. It really wasn't bad at all. More like a little quality time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Keeping Secrets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds