• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson for Her: Lesson 05

A Lesson for Her: Lesson 05

It is Monday evening. Five days have passed sense he walked out on her with the collar. She has called him several times expressing her desire to see him or at least get the collar. He has explained that is not an option and that denial is a powerful experience.

As she goes through the day's mail, she sees a blue envelope with his return address on it. She quickly opens it. Inside she finds a simple white card with a sketching of a heart of barbed wire. She opens the card. It is an invitation:

"Lesson 5

Your presence is requested at 555 Broadway at 7:00PM this Thursday.

Please be prompt. You will not be admitted after 7:00PM

Please wear the following items: Fishnet thigh high stockings, black g-string, matching black bra, black mini skirt, white tank top, and black boots. I will reimburse you if you need to purchase any of these items.

Please have your hair in a ponytail and do your make-up for an evening out.

When you arrive at the location simply ask for Cameron.

Do not attempt to discuss this with me.

RSVP is not required. This event is not optional."

Thursday 6:55 - 555 Broadway.

She takes a deep breath as she gets to the address. The location is a salon. She enters. There is a receptionist behind the front desk.

"May I help you?" Asks the receptionist.

"I was told to ask for Cameron." She replies.

The receptionist picks up the phone and dials a number.

"Hi, Cameron. There is a woman up here asking for you....Ok." The receptionist hangs up the phone and tells her to be seated and that Cameron will be up here shortly.

As she sits waiting, she notices that the salon is empty except for the receptionist and herself. She hears the sound of heels striking the hard cement floor coming from the back of the space. Then a woman appears.

"Hi, I am Cameron. It is nice to meet you." The woman says.

Cameron is a tall slim woman with short blonde hair and is dress exactly as he requested her to dressed: boots, stockings, mini-skirt, white tank top, and black bra.

"Hi, Cameron. I was sent by..." She says.

"Yes. I know who sent you and he has paid for everything." Cameron replies.

The receptionist asks if she can leave and Cameron says yes. Cameron locks the front door behind the receptionist.

"I'm not really sure why I'm here. He just told me to be here at 7:00." She says.

"He can be very secretive at times. Come on back." Cameron replies.

The two of them begin walking to the back of the salon.

"Ah, um do you know him well." She asks.

"Oh, yes. For sometime." Cameron replies.

"Um did you two ..." She asks.

Cameron interrupts her and in reassuring, tones "No we have never dated. We're just friends. Nothing more. Do yourself a favor don't be jealous. He maybe many things, but, he is faithful and honest."

"He can be so secretive at times." She replies.

"Yes." Cameron replies.

Cameron opens the door to a small room. The room is about ten feet by ten feet and well lit. However, with its decor of warm earth tones the room is very inviting. Diagonally in the center of the room is a padded table. They enter the room.

"Hello, sweetheart. You look stunning."

"She certainly does." Cameron injects.

She failed to see him sitting in the corner of the room when she entered. She looks at him a bit bewildered. Nervously she says hi and moves towards him. He gets up and gives her a hug. She holds on extra tight.

"Sweetheart. You have no reason to worry. Everything will be fine." He whispers to her.

While she holds on to him she ask, "Why am I here?"

"You are here because I asked and you are going to get your pussy waxed. You will be coming back here every couple of weeks for a waxing. You can have you legs and underarms done if you wish. I will pay for it." He replies.

She gives him a kiss on the cheek and thanks him.

While they have been embracing, Cameron has been preparing the wax and linen required for the waxing.

"Ok. Everything is ready." Cameron states.

"Great. Now undress." He commands.

"Everything!" She asks.

"Leave the boots and stockings on." He replies.

She begins removing her clothes. First, she pulls the tank top off and hands it to him. He folds it and places it on the chair. He can tell she is nervous and pulls her close and hugs her.

"Honey. Relax. Pretend you are in the locker room at the gym." He whispers as he hugs her.

He reaches behind her, undoes her bra, and lets her go. She removes the bra and hands it to him. He sees she is relaxing a bit.

"See." He states.

Cameron pushes a button on the stereo and soothing music begins to play.

She turns her back to him and asks that he unzip her skirt. He complies with her request and she lets the skirt fall to the floor. She steps out of the skirt and bends over from the waist to pick it up. She is now working him.

"Fuck. You have a great ass." As he says this, Cameron looks away from what she is doing and smiles a bit.

With her back to him, she hands him the skirt and he folds it and places it on the chair. Next, with both hands she slowly slides her g-string down her thighs and lets it fall to the floor around her feet. She steps out of the g-string, squats down, picks it up, and hands it to him. He places it with the rest of her clothes.

He tells her to turn towards him and she complies. He retrieves her collar from his jacket. She looks at him very surprised and he places it around her neck.

"If you are a good girl, I will let you keep the collar with you." He states.

She smiles at him.

"Ok. I will need you to lie on your back to start with. Have you ever been waxed before?" Cameron asks.

As she climbs up on the table, she replies "No."

"It may hurt a bit, I need you to do what I tell you and it will make things easier." Cameron says.

With her on the table, he positions a stool along side her and sits himself down so that they are face to face. He looks down on her and touches her face.

"Everything will be alright." He reassures her.

"Easy for you to say." She smiles.

"In here I'm in charge. Not him." Cameron states.

With Cameron's words, she giggles a bit.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"So what do you want? Just bikini line, a landing strip, or a Brazilin?" Cameron asks of her.

"Brazilin. I want everything smooth." He says.

"Is that what you want?" Cameron asks of her.

"Yes, I do." She replies.

"That is what I have. It is the best." Cameron replies.

Cameron tells her to bring her left knee up with her leg flat on the table. Cameron spreads the wax on to her left labia, applies the linen strip, and lets it set for a moment.

"Take a breath and hold it." With that, Cameron rips the linen form her labia and then places a hand on the newly waxed area to sooth it. She yelps with Cameron's action.

"Not to bad. Is it?" Cameron asks.

With her left leg up, Cameron spreads wax just left of her mons pubis, applies the linen, and lets it sit for a moment.

"Take a breath and hold it." With that Cameron rips the linen up and again she yelps. Cameron places a hand to sooth the area. The process is repeated with mons pubis and down right side.

Cameron retrieves a pair of tweezers from the side table and goes over her pubic region. "I am just getting the little hairs left behind."

"What about your butt?" Cameron asks.

"Yes. Everything!" He replies.

"Ok you will need to get on all fours for this one." Cameron states.

She roles over and gets on all fours. He stands and strokes her face and while she is holding her position. Cameron spreads wax over part of her ass hole, applies the linen strip, and lets it set for a moment.

As Cameron removes the linen she says, "Here we go."

With the removal, she jumps a bit. Cameron proceeds to wax the rest of her ass hole.

"Ok. That's it. Now roll back over on your back." Cameron says as she retrieves a bottle from a side table. "This will help sooth things a bit. It is essential oils."

Cameron pours some oil into the palm of her hand and dabs her fingers into the oil. Cameron slowly applies the oils to her labia and mons pubis and massages it in. He notices she gets a bit flush as Cameron rubs the oil on her.

"How does that feel?" Cameron asks.

"Very nice. Thank you." She replies.

"You want me to leave you two alone?" He asks.

"All done. You should come back in about three weeks. We can make an appointment up front before you leave. I am going to go close up the shop. Take your time." Cameron states.

As Cameron exits the room, she begins getting up off the table.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I was going to get dressed." She replies.

"Not yet." He says as he walks to the foot of the table.

"Slide your ass down here. I want to go down on your smooth pussy. I think you have earned it." He commands.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

He assures her it is ok and she positions herself so she is seated at the foot of the table. He tells her to lay back and spread her legs. As he kneels at the foot of the table, he lowers it so that it is chest high. He begins lightly touching her smooth labia and lowly he parts her lips.

"Did you get aroused as Cameron rub the oil on you." He asks.

"Yes. A bit." She replies.

"I thought so. You turned a bit flush while she did it. Now sit back and enjoy yourself. You can come whenever you want." He says.

He inserts a finger into her pussy and begins stroking it in her, while he lightly touches her clit. She moans. With this, he inserts another finger into her, press his lips against her clit, and gives it a light suck and kiss. She moans even more. He curls his fingers in order to grind into her g-spot and begins to suck and lick her clit. She continues to moan and he increases the pressure on her g-spot. She is beginning to thrust about, moving her hips. However, he maintains his position on her clit. With his free hand, he pulls the hood back on her clit exposing it. He licks and sucks on it and she begins to come. As she comes, he continues stroking her g-spot.

Between gasp for air as she comes, she utters "To sensitive."

She grasps the edge of the table and holds on as he continues sucking her clit and insert a third finger in to her tight pussy.

As her body convulse, "I am coming again. Fuck!"

She begins holding her breath. It seems like minutes to him.

"Fuck, I can't...believe it!" She exclaims.

He removes his lips from her clit and releases the hood. He can feel her pussy pulsing round his fingers as he slowly strokes them in and out. He removes his fingers, she sits up, and he hugs her. She holds on tight and is trembling a bit as he holds her. She begins to cry.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothings wrong, that was amazing. I'm just a bit overwhelmed." She replies.

"Yes, you are amazing." He says.

"So your pussy looks wonderful. What do you think?" He asks.

"Well it hurt when she did it. But, I like the way it looks and it feels really good when you went down on me." She replies.

He gives her a kiss and a hugs her tight.

"Well you need to get dress. Cameron needs to close up." He states.

"Do you want a blow job?" She asks.

"Not this evening." He replies.

As they talk, she gets up and he hands her the clothes. She begins getting dress.

"Why did you have Cameron and I dress the same." She asks.

"I just wanted to keep you off balance." He replies.

She finishes getting dress, he tells her to come over to him, and he removed the collar from her and hands it to her.

"Ok. You can have the collar for now. Here are the rules: 1. You can only come with the collar on. 2. You can only wear the collar when I say you can. 3. Once a day you can ask me if it is all right to wear the collar. If I say 'yes', I will give you the time when you can wear it. If I say 'no', don't argue with me. Do you agree?"

As she puts the collar into her purse, she says "Yes."

"Can you come home with me this evening?" She asks.

"Not tonight. I am going to take Cameron out to dinner. We haven't seen each other for a while." He replies.

She begins to pout a bit, he reminds her that he can take back the collar if he desires and he reassures her that nothing is going on between him and Cameron.

She finishes dressing; they leave the room and walk to the front of the salon where Cameron is closing up.

"Everything Ok." Cameron asks.

"Yes. Very good. Thank you. I would like to book appointment for three weeks from now." She replies.

"Sure." Cameron replies, opens her appointment book and make an entry, fills out an appointment card, and hands it to her.

"Thank you and it was nice meeting you." She says.

"It was nice to meet you also. Take care of him." Cameron replies.

With that, he takes her hand and tells Cameron he will be right back after he walks her to her car. As they walk, he explains that he would like to see her more often and would like to spend this weekend together.

"I would love that also." She replied

They get to the car, he opens the door, she gets in, and he leans down and kisses her.

"You want to know something? I think I am falling for you." He says.

She smiles "That makes me very happy. Good night."

"Remember the rules. I will call you in the morning." He says and closes the car door and she drives off.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Lesson for Her: Lesson 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds