• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Deception

Deception

The man standing in the doorway gazed across the room to the woman lounging comfortably before him on the bed. Dressed in an ankle-length skirt and long-sleeved blouse, the woman tilted her head to the side and gave him a seductive smile.

"I didn't think you would come, Darien," she commented with a smirk. "After all, it has been quite some time since you've seen me." The woman shifted on the bed, adjusting the skirt slightly to reveal more of her leg. Beneath her, the comforter rustled softly as she moved. Darien returned the smile and pushed himself from the doorway of the bedroom.

"All things considered, Cara, I was surprised you would even invite me into your bed after the way things ended between us." He approached the bed, looking hungrily at the bit of thigh peeking through the side slit in his former lover's skirt. Darien leaned one knee onto the edge of the bed, slowly reaching out to brush his hand against the leg he desired. Before he could make contact, however, Cara teasingly pulled back. Undeterred, Darien leaned forward farther and quickly captured her leg, smiling inwardly as she gasped at his rough touch. His hand began at Cara's ankle, languidly stroking his way along her leg, up her thigh and over her knee until his hand found it's way under her skirt. As Darien's hand slipped under the waistband of Cara's undergarments, he ducked his head to plant a kiss on her neck. Under his lips, he felt her sigh contentedly.

Darien pulled back, slipping off of the bed and extending his hand towards Cara. She stared at it a moment, considering the offer, before smiling and accepting his hand. Once Cara was standing before him, Darien reached forward to unfasten her blouse, kissing the freshly bared skin as each button was undone. Pulling back the fabric of her blouse, he stopped to gape at her choice of lingerie.

"I definitely don't recall you wearing anything so alluring when we were together," Darien commented with a smile.

"Well," Cara returned a bit miffed, "I don't remember you being so cavalier either."

Fighting back a snort, Darien pushed the blouse from Cara's shoulders, letting it billow down softly to the floor behind her feet. He watched her bite her lower lip and close her eyes in anticipation before bending forward to kiss the soft skin above her bra. Holding her arms firmly in his grasp, Darien began to kiss a trail up Cara's body until he reached the divot in her chin. Adjusting his head slightly downward, he flicked out his tongue and lightly ran the tip around her bottom lip. He moved his arms down to Cara's narrow waist as the kiss between them deepened, pulling her comforting warm body close. Exhaling in pleasure, Darien pushed the growing bulge in his pants against Cara's soft body. Suddenly, he pulled back, brows furrowing in thought.

"Won't your new boyfriend be angry with you if he finds out?"

Cara pressed her index finger against his lips, shaking her head. "I don't want to think about anyone except you right now."

Darien nodded his head, then turned his attention towards the lower half of her body. His hands moved to the back of her long black skirt, quickly tugging down the zipper before pushing it over her hips with a wolfish grin. Cara stepped out of the skirt once it had finished pooling around her ankles, leaving it behind to join the discarded blouse. Darien stared down at Cara's near naked body in delight. While she had always been attractive, she had grown even more svelte since when they had first met.

"Do you want me to keep my shoes on?" she whispered, her voice bringing Darien to the present. "Just like when we were together?"

He cleared his throat and looked down to Cara's black high-heeled shoes. "Yes, I think that I would like that very much," Darien agreed.

Now that the issue of Cara's footwear had been discussed, Darien moved his attention to her breasts, gently cupping them in his hands and rubbing his thumbs over the fabric of Cara's bra. Too absorbed in his activities to look up, Darien distantly heard her gasp as he gradually increased the pressure of his thumbs against her sensitive nipples. Quickly becoming more excited by her aroused sounds, he pushed her gently back onto the bed.

"Lay back on the pillows," Darien ordered, nodding towards the head of her bed. Excited by the change in position, Cara obediently situated herself as he had commanded.

Darien once more returned to her breasts, lavishing kisses over her skin and occasionally drifting to her nipples. After a few moments, he turned his head to rub his cheek against her chest, his stubble catching occasionally on her smooth skin. Moving below Cara's breasts, Darien trailed his tongue down her abdomen, pausing to run the tip around her navel. He stopped once he reached the waistband of her panties and looked up, observing her aroused disposition and labored breathing. Slowly, he bent forward to kiss the apex between her legs. Immediately, a moan escaped Cara's lips and she pressed her head back into the pillow. Darien pushed aside the fabric between her legs then extended his tongue to run over her small and throbbing nub. Above, he could hear her moan as the strokes of his tongues increased. Darien waited until her breathing came hard and fast before he sat back abruptly. Cara looked down in surprise, clearly disappointed that he had stopped at such a crucial moment. Darien stood from the bed and pointed at the edge of the mattress.

"Come over here," he said. After Cara had moved to where he had indicated, Darien gave his next command. "Now, get on your hands and knees, facing away from me."

Obediently, Cara positioned herself as he had said, her still shod feet hanging off the edge of the bed, and closed her eyes. Darien moved behind her and pulled down the panties to her knees. Resting a hand on her shapely rear, he plunged his thumb fully into her wet opening, smiling when she gave another gasp. Darien thrust his thumb inside a few more times, then pulled out to gently rub her clitoris. As he continued, his other hand went to his belt, fumbling in his attempt to unfasten the stubborn article. A few tries later, Darien had unbuckled the belt and unzipped his pants. After he was satisfied with his teasing of Cara, he pulled out his erection and positioned himself at her opening. Slowly, he slid himself inside to find Cara warm, tight and amply slick, both of them moaning together as Darien entered her fully. Grasping her thighs, Darien began to thrust himself gently at first, then quickly changing to harder strokes as he gained speed.

"How does this feel?" he managed to gasp out between thrusts.

Cara craned her head to the side and gave Darien a coy smile. "As good as I remember," she panted. Closing her eyes, she moaned when the tip of Darien's erection rubbed against a particularly sensitive spot as he repositioned his leg to get a better position.

"I want you to go deeper," she cried, falling forward to her elbows.

Never one to refuse, Darien obligingly pushed himself as far as he could, reveling in the feeling of her velvety tightness. Even from his angle, he could see Cara's breasts bouncing back and forth with his every rough thrust. Beneath him, she let out a muffled cry into the bed and squeezed herself tightly around his hardness. A moment later, he could feel Cara's body spasm as she came hard, her voice shrieking in ecstasy. Once she had finished and was gasping into the comforter, Darien pulled out and waited for her to sit up.

"Was that good for you?" he asked with a smirk.

"It was okay," she responded with a toss of her head as she yanked her panties back up, which elicited a small chuckle from Darien. Cara sobered as her gaze drifted to his erection peeking out from under his shirt, still glistening with her wetness. "I think that it's time to take care of you next," she said, her voice growing silky as she moved off of the bed and down to her knees.

Surprised, Darien stared at Cara as she moved forward to lick the tip of his cock. She turned her head slightly to the side and swirled her tongue down along his length. He closed his eyes as he felt Cara's mouth close around him, her tongue caressing the underside of his erection. Darien lifted his hands from his sides to place them gently on the back of her head and carefully pulled her farther onto his cock until she had nearly taken him fully into her mouth. Cara pulled back and smiled at him.

"You've gotten better at blow jobs, I see," Darien commented.

"You can tell?" she asked, tilting her head slightly and quirking an eyebrow. Her hand moved forward to lightly caress his erection. "Do you want me to continue?" she asked innocently.

Darien looked into her large grey eyes and nodded. She leaned forward quickly and swallowed his length into her mouth, her head beginning to bob as she picked up speed. Closing his eyes, Darien could feel his orgasm quickly approaching. Cara broke off suddenly, alternating between placing kisses on the shaft and the tip. He moaned as she took him back into her mouth, sucking fervently on his cock until finally, Darien threw his head back and came. He could feel her eagerly swallow what he gave, continuing to suck hard until he had finished. She leaned back to look up at Darien, a hand going to her face to wipe away the liquid rolling down from the corner of her mouth.

"You know," she began coyly as she crept backwards onto the bed, "blowing you turned me on again."

"Oh?" Darien replied with a raised brow. "Do you need me to do anything?"

Cara rearranged herself on the bed so that she had rested her head on the foot of the bed while her feet rested upon the pillows.

"I think I can find a way to care of my little problem myself."

Leaning her head back, Cara's hand slipped under the waistline of her panties. Darien moved onto the bed, and rested his head against the headboard, watching Cara. Becoming frustrated by his obscured view, Darien reached out to slide her panties from her legs. Freed from the unnecessary material, Cara bent her knees and spread herself wide.

As he continued to watch Cara take care of herself, Darien felt himself grow hard for a second time. Quickly, he stripped off his clothing, then reached out to still her hand. Creeping forward to cup her breast, Darien listened to Cara exhale in pleasure as his mouth covered her nipple. He took the tip between his teeth, tugging gently upwards, Cara moaning below him as she writhed upon the bed. She lifted her hands from the bed to gently run her fingertips through Darien's hair. A moment later, Cara brought his face up to meet hers, pulling him firmly against her mouth. Darien shoved aside her legs and settled between her thighs, pausing a moment before he pushed himself into her opening. She gasped as Darien settled deeply inside, tensing suddenly at his presence, then relaxing in complete contentment.

Darien began to thrust harder into Cara as they picked up the pace. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she shifted her body to allow him to slide in deeper. He heard Cara moan again as his erection pushed roughly against the sensitive upper part of her vaginal wall. She opened her eyes, looking lustfully up at Darien. "I-I think I'm going to come soon," she whispered. Darien stopped suddenly, with Cara looking up in surprise.

"Not yet, Cara." Quickly, Darien rolled to his back, pulling her after him. He shifted his hands to her hips, pulling Cara's body down hard onto his cock as he thrust his own hips upward. Cara tossed her head back, eyes pressing shut and mouth dropping open from the intense sensations. Darien quickly followed with a similar thrust, this time eliciting a sharp moan from the woman above. His eyes shifted between Cara's breasts bounce from his rough motions to her body sliding up and down his erection. Her skin began to turn a deeper hue of pink as she neared her climax. Darien gave her another hard thrust, feeling her body seize around him as she came again. Watching Cara climax above him, Darien began to feel the familiar feeling of his own impending pleasure. He closed his eyes and pushed his head back into the comforter as he released himself into her with a moan. With a few final small thrusts, Darien settled into the bed and looked up to the breathless Cara staring down at him in shock.

"That was amazing," she commented between gasps. Darien smiled and had begun to speak when he was cut off by a quiet rustling at the door. Hurriedly, he reached for his pants discarded by the bed as Cara quickly shook off her shoes and grabbed a shirt. Opening the door, Darien found a small girl who couldn't have been more than six staring up at him with a puzzled expression.

"Why was the door locked again, Daddy?" she asked in confusion, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

Darien bent down to scoop the young girl into his arms. "I'm sorry, honey. I don't know how that happened." He moved towards the bed. "Did my little princess have a nightmare?"

The young girl nodded. "Uh-huh."

"How about you sleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed tonight, okay?"

"Okay," she mumbled into his shoulder.

Cara smiled up at Darien as she moved to the side to make room for the two. Nonchalantly, Cara's hand went to her hair, attempting to smooth her unruly locks back into place. The little girl nestled in her parent's bed, looked up.

"What were all those weird noises?"

Darien and Cara looked up to each other, attempting to hide their smiles. Cara looked down to her daughter after a moment.

"You probably just heard the cat, sweetheart," she answered, leaning forward to brush a kiss against the young girl's forehead. Cara waited until the girl's breath lengthened before turning attention to Darien.

"Do we have another appointment for tomorrow night?" she asked mischievously.

"I wouldn't miss it," Darien returned with a smile as he leaned forward to give his wife a kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Deception

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 563 milliseconds