• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cottage Adventure

Cottage Adventure

I know my honey has lots of erotic adventures planned, but what he doesn't know is that I already made arrangements for a surprise for him too. We have already experienced erotic fun with another woman a couple of times, and we both discussed the possibility of having another couple join us for some fun.

I was down on the beach the other day while he was gone into the city for supplies and made a couple of phone calls. I was laying there sunning and could here boats, water skiers having fun, a few jet skis going by.

Not realizing that a couple in the distance was watching me sunbath for a few minutes and when I noticed this, I thought I'd give them a little show.

I needed to re-apply my tanning oil anyways, so I started to slather it over my body, teasingly and erotically going beneath my straps of my bikini top and towards my nipples and continued down my belly towards my bottoms. Rubbing all around the top of my panties and feeling my body all over erotically. Every once and a while arching my back upwards as I touch my breasts.

I'd peaked open my eyes to see if they had noticed anything. They were indeed watching my every move, and moved closer to the shoreline making the wave pound harder on the beach, water droplets gently splashing me. I jumped up and laughed, they laughed as well and turned around and stopped right in front.

It was an attractive middle aged couple. They said "Hello there, you having fun?"

"Yes" I responded and "You?"

They told me they lived on the other side of the lake and watched me with my man making out for the past several days and nights. They told me the sounds were very erotic and they could see with their binoculars everything we did.

I blushed "really – sorry". But really I wasn't and smiled.

"Where's your hubby? We just have to ask if you swing ... you are an erotically sexy couple"?

"Well we never have before, we just experimented with another woman a couple of times – it was very hot!" As for a couple we discussed the possibility of having sex in the same room with another couple and maybe a soft swing. Honestly, I can only be with my man and have no desire to be with another – sorry! But truth be known "I am very much interested in sucking pussy!"

They looked at each other and smiled "Us too!"

"Want to come and party tonight with us at our cottage, a new erotic adventure?"

"We would love to, but let's keep that part a surprise for my honey – oh by the way we are Janna and Drake"

"Oh sorry, formalities first, how bold of me – but after seeing you laying there teasing us we had a feeling that you wanted more. Are we correct?" We are - Kim and Brent and held out their hands.

I shook both their hands and introduced myself and my still not home yet, hubby – Janna and Drake.

Just as I introduced us he pulled up – "Oh he's here now!" "Honey this is Kim and Brent – they are our neighbors across the lake, they invited us to a party tonight at their house – I hope you don't mind but I accepted their invitation."

"Sounds fun to me – what time?" Drake asks.

"How about seven and bring your swimsuits and a change of clothes, we have a guest house if you've had too much to drink and boat home – you are welcome to stay over."

"Yes that would be wonderful – we shall see you then – can we bring anything else?"

"No we have everything you may want and more – see you then!" and off they speeded across the lake.

I couldn't wait until tonight, knowing that something very erotic was going to happen to surprise my horny honey. I know he would love this surprise. I was getting prepared by packing the essentials for an erotic adventure, sexy clothing, some toys, drinks, shaving all the important zones in hopes that they would be attended to.

The rest of the day passed, we both had a nap preparing for tonight, we were in a partying mood, all that sun makes me so horny too. It was now close to seven and we packed up the boat and road across the lake to our new found friends. Every wave in the boat sent a wave of electricity through my nipples and my ready pussy, making me hotter and hotter, hoping that tonight would be another fantasy come true.

Our hosts met us at their dock and helped tie up the boat. I presented a bottle of wine to Brent and Drake presented a bouquet of flowers to Kim.

Kim caressed my back as she gave me a kiss on my cheek to thank us and lead us up to this beautiful deck, complete with this amazing hot tub – it looked like 8 to 10 people could easily fit in it.

They also had an in-ground pool, what a beautiful property, something like out of a magazine.

Brent offered us a drink, Kim lit the torches around the deck. She was a gorgeous 34 year old with long curly brown hair, brown eyes, nice round breasts, which I couldn't help from noticing. After all she was wearing a very revealing body glove dress – it fit her body so snuggly – and no panty lines and her perfume exciting and sensual.

Brent was a very handsome man, muscular but not body builder type, but definitely a looker, his blond curly hair, blue eyes – he was almost like a surfer type in looks for being 40 he didn't show it. You could see that they were in love as they looked at each other. It was like Drake and I very much in love.

They had some great music playing, the kind that makes you want to cut loose and dance freely. Kim started to dance and grabbed my hands to pull me to the floor and dance with her. I stuttered at first but got into it fast. Drake and Brent were chatting up a storm.

Kim and I chatted as we danced being really silly. I felt at ease with her. Both men were occasionally watching us dance and being silly while laughing at us.

We stopped for a drink and asked the guys to dance, each with our own partners. Dancing, touching each other and the occasional kiss.

The song was over and the men went to get a drink as Kim and I continued to dance.

The drink we had must have been strong because now I was feeling it and feeling horny, giddy, was having a great time dancing.

Kim started to move her body so erotically, wiggly her nice firm ass in front of Brent hoping to get his attention again, I noticed a wink from his eye to her. I guess that was the 'okay' with him for her to start to seduce me on the dance floor as she turned around and started to touch me.

She grabbed me closer to her and caressed my back moving her hands down to my firm behind. Gently squeezing each into her hand, she was looking to see if I had panties on. I had my lace booty shorts on. With those you really can fool the eye and hand because there is no panty lines showing and they happen to be very sexy and comfortable to boot!!

We continued our seductive dance, Drake now getting the picture and smiles at me nodding in approval.

Kim's hands are all over me, touching my body so delicately, teasing my protruding nipples, they harden to her touch like large pencil erasers. I love my nipples played with it gets me so hot.

I moan softly and touch her in return. The dress she is wearing is so tight and soft, it shows every detail of her sexy body. Her big nipples hard pointed through the material were begging me to squeeze them, so I obliged.

Looking at Drake, seeing how turned on he was getting, Kim and I continued. It was very obvious that both men were very interested in what we were doing now.

Kim reaches down to my mouth with her soft luscious lips and plants a soft kiss on mine. She kisses me several times softly, gently sucking in my bottom lip and kisses me again and again. My mouth and tongue meeting her lips and tongue, they wrestle for what seemed forever, my body against hers now, both of us so intently into this kiss and lock hold we had.

My pussy was so super charged now and soaked.

Drake and Brent took the next step and came forward, Drake in behind me and Brent in behind Kim.

While in a tight embrace, the men touched our behinds and falling from our grip we turn around and kiss our guys passionately.

My body wanted to release this intense erotic build up. My hands are all over Drake's tight ass, squeezing him while we kissed so erotically. Drake's such a great kisser, his lips, his tongue, his gentleness, it's so electric.

I could hear Kim and Brent kissing and breathing heavily beside us, I glace over at them and his hands were roaming all over her, her body tightly slithering against his hips. She was so turned on as well the rest of us.

I whispered in Drake's ear "is this what you were thinking honey?" and kissed his neck so sensually.

He looked at me as I turned my head and planted a beautiful kiss on my mouth - so erotic - so hot! I knew he needed no words right now.

Kim and Brent released their grip of each other and suggested that we get comfortable in the sitting area. They led and we followed, Drake grabbing my ass as we walked making me jump, he was so playful sometimes.

We all relaxed around this beautiful bar and had a drink ... "now that we have gotten a few minutes to unwind ... how about unwinding with more of a show from our ladies? What do you think girls? That was a real turn on! Don't you agree?"

"Yes indeed it was – how about it girls?"

I looked at Kim and taking the led, she led me to the hot tub. We got out of our clothes and got into the hot tub. It always makes me so hot, all those bubbles hitting against my body is a bit of a turn on for me, those jets – oh wow!

I sat down on the ledge and got into the tub, playfully splashed my nakedness as my feet got used to the hot water.

Kim seductively caressed my lap and inched towards my so very hot pussy.

reached down and planted a kiss on her lips gently sucking her bottom lip this time. Our tongues entwining each other's, placing small kisses on each lip, sucking each others lips so gently and erotically.

I know watching two girls kissing is an erotic sight – both men would definitely agree.

Kim's hand slowly making its way up, finally reached my hard clit and teasingly touched me, it was like an electric charge in my pussy.

My hips arched towards her hands, she backs up her hands, teasing me to ask for more, tickling down my inner thighs. Kim's fingers gently make their way back to my wet lips, she flicks at my clit in a circular motion, and teases my lips so slowly.

This is driving me wild, I beg her to make me come again. "Please, don't stop!"

Kim teases for a few more minutes then dives in, driving her tongue into my pussy, thrusting in and out, in and out, over and over again.

"Ohhhhhhh", my body arches towards her mouth accepting her tongue fully. She is so intense and my pussy is so very wet! Oh she's so good and really knows what she's doing.

She continues to tongue fuck me and then starts flicking at my clit with her thumb, doing this at the same rhythm as her tongue is penetrating my pussy lips. Kim then takes my clit into her mouth, sucking and flicking the head of it, driving me over the edge and my back arches smashing my pussy into her face as I come all over her, my body quivering wildly.

"Ohhhhhh yessss, yessssss, yesssssss, mmmmmmmmm!"

Kim licks all my pussy juice off my wet, wet pussy and comes up to me and plants her cum-laden lips on my mouth sharing my juices with me. We kiss so passionately.

I want a turn at making her squirm. She has such beautiful nipples. I kiss my way down her neck, gently caressing her firm breasts.

Moving my mouth slowly over her large dark brown hard nipple, oh so beautiful! My tongue flickers over one nipple at a time, gently sucking it into my mouth, just biting ever so lightly. Her body arches towards my mouth, I suck a little harder, making her squirm.

My hands begin to caress her firm, flat tummy slowly, teasingly making my way down to her beautifully shaved pussy.

I follow with my lips and tongue, kissing and licking my way down so slowly, her hands on my shoulders gently coxing me downward, her hips lightly rising to my touch in anticipation.

My mouth finally reaches her lovely pussy, teasingly I kiss all around her lips just missing her hard clit.

My tongue flicks over it once, her body jumps toward my face, I slowly circle her clit and move down around her pussy opening.

My tongue slowly flicking, slightly on the inside edge of Kim's very moist and sweet lips. Lapping up some of her juices and suddenly thrusting my tongue deep inside only once and slowly removing it, licking up toward her clit.

Taking Kim's clit into my mouth, sucking very gently, flicking it with my tongue every once and a while. Teasing her, I love to tease a sweet wet pussy, wanting her to come all over my face I start to flick faster, still sucking her clit at the same time.

Her body arches and she is moaning so loudly. The whole time the men are still watching.

I continue to suck and lick her while my hands caress and my fingers squeezing her nipples nice and hard – but not to hurt but to arouse her further.

Quickening my pace as I can tell she wants to come, grinding her pussy against my mouth, her breath quick and her moans indicating that she is ready to come.

My tongue flickers her clit while I insert a finger just to the first knuckle slowly thrusting it in and out while my tongue flickers and flickers at her clit.

Kim's body arches and she comes with a very intense orgasm, her juices pouring over my tongue and lips.

She is so sweet, her body quivering all over my face. As her orgasm subsides I make my way up her body, stopping to enjoy her whole body, kissing her and licking her nipples, making my way to her face and gently plant a kiss on her lips. We embrace and kiss passionately for a minute and turn realizing that our guys are extremely horny. And we both need to be fucked...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cottage Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds