• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • 7 Tips To GETTING Good Head

7 Tips To GETTING Good Head

"My girlfriend never wants to go down on me."

How many times have you heard that or even said it? "She thinks its gross." "She says it makes her sick." "She's a prude, a bitch, frigid." "That's not gonna change; it's just the way she is and she ain't never gonna change."

Not necessarily.

She might never change, that's true. But what if maybe...just maybe by following these 7 tips you could change things. You could get your girlfriend to change from being a fellatio-phobe to being a fellatio-phile. Think of it, a girlfriend who's not only willing to go down on you, but who loves it. You dream of it, it don't you? Instead of bob-bob-bob okay, all done; you get a long, deep, wet blowjob. You could have a girlfriend who slobbers all over your cock; who "paint's the tree;" who does the Tootsie-pop™ suck; who does vacuum-powered, golf ball through the garden hose, chrome off a trailer hitch, eyeballs out of your sockets, high powered cock sucking. A girl friend who'll not only go down on you in a theatre, but will stay there for the whole movie. Yeah, you dream of it, but your girlfriend will NEVER do that – no way!

Yes, she will. And you can make it happen just by following these simply guidelines. (Okay, honesty makes me say here that she may not get that enthusiastic, but she will enjoy it a lot more and probably be willing to do it more often.) So try these 7 things and see if her attitude doesn't improve.

1) Bathe! – "I took a bath this morning." I hear you say. Yeah, but what have you been doing since then? Working? Been to the gym? Are you wearing polyester fabrics? The kind that traps heat and sweat and doesn't let your skin breathe. Chances are it's been hours since you bathed and that area gets filthy fast. So, show some consideration and wash-up before you ask your date to stick her nose down there.

2) Shave – Pubic hair tastes nasty and gets stuck in your throat. I'm not saying shave yourself bald; just trim it up a little, make it neat. You know how much a shaved pussy turns you on? Well, the reverse is true. So make that area trim and neat and she'll be more interested in spending time there.

3) Watch your diet – I don't mean watch your diet to lose weight. I mean watch it so your cum tastes good. You are what you eat. Your semen more so. Avoid acidy, high alkaline things like coffee, nicotine and junk food. If you live on coffee, cigarettes, and greasy hamburgers your semen probably tastes like battery acid. If you love her (or at least love getting head) add some fruit to your diet. Add some whipped cream to your coffee. I knew a man who put honey in his coffee and instead of sugar and his cum tasted great. The rule of thumb here is the healthier the diet, the better tasting the cum.

4) Negotiate - Some women love it when you grab their head and take control. It freaks other women out. Some like to be sitting up with the guy standing. Some like to have the guy lying on his back and they like to crouch over him. Some like to lie on their backs and have the guy straddle their shoulders and feed them his cock. Some like to move around a lot. So, make sure you know what she likes ahead of time. A touch in the wrong pace at the wrong time can totally scare a woman off the process. Also, find out ahead of time if she'll swallow or spit. Have an old towel handy for her to spit into. Yeah, I know, you want her to swallow, but some women won't. So, which do you want – No head at all or head without swallowing? Oh, one more thing, if it takes you a long time to get off, be patient when she has to take a break. Those throat muscles get tired!

5) Make noise – which means let her hear how much you like it. She can't look at you at that moment – she's busy. If her eyes are open, she's look at the skin beneath your navel and above your cock. Chances are, though, her eyes are closed since that's really not much to look at. So, let her hear it. Moan, gasp, say something like "Oh that feels good." Make more noise when she does something your like a lot. "I like all of it at lot!" the horny thirteen-year-old still inside you says. Yeah, but we want to hear it. Come on, guys, make a joyful noise! Let us know you like it.

6) Respect the gag reflex – There's this porn my boyfriend loves. It shows a chick on her back with her head hanging off the bed swallowing this guy's cock. It has to be at least ten inches long. She looks like a sword swallower. My boyfriend loves it because you can actually see her throat swell as the cock goes into it. Well, let's hear it for porn queens! The rest of us mortals need air to survive, so respect the gag reflex. Stop trying to shove your cock in deeper when she's trying to come up for air. In time you can over come your gag reflex, but it takes practice. Meanwhile give her a break and stop trying to choke her to death. I've been with my boyfriend eight years and his 8 ½ inches long and incredibly thick. He gets head every day. He only gets deep throated on special occasions.

7) Reciprocate – What is sauce for the goose is sauce for you too. Okay maybe not right this second because you probably want to roll over and go to sleep once you get off like all the other guys in the world. But next time, or better yet before you ask her to go down on you, go down on her. Make her cum with your mouth and she'll be happy to do the same for you.

Well, that's seven. Do these things and your girlfriend will be much more interested in going down on you. Now, I'm not promising she'll be perfect at it. At least, not to start. But practice makes perfect so encourage her to keep trying. Be sure to tell her what you like and don't like. Coach her along and soon she'll be giving head like the best porn queen in town.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • 7 Tips To GETTING Good Head

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds