• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Sweet Love

A Sister's Sweet Love

1234

It was Friday and what should have been a relatively easy day had turned out to be a disaster. Josh's work day had consisted of firing one of his most dedicated employees for stealing, trying to find the missing PO's that his foreman neglected to process and explaining to one of his biggest clients why their high rise wouldn't be finished on time. Sometimes owning a business was not worth the headaches. It was 5:30 and he was finally calling it a day.

As he drove home all his thoughts were on relaxing. Today was his 28th birthday and he should have been happy, but instead, he was depressed. His employees took him out for lunch but it didn't help. He wasn't even excited about the birthday dinner that his sister, Alice promised to cook him. He prayed it was something edible but he knew better. She couldn't cook to save her life. They would probably wind up ordering out, which was fine since he had a taste for Chinese food.

He could almost taste that glass of merlot that he planned on pouring as he pulled into the garage. He got out of the car and headed into the house. He could hear her music as he neared the door. As he opened the door, his senses were assaulted. He smelled incense but it was more than that. He was almost certain that he smelled pot!

He couldn't believe it. She had been a handful after their parents died six years ago in the plane crash but since she turned 18 two months ago she had been completely out of control. This was the last straw. This was his house and even though she was technically of age, he still raised her and deserved respect.

"ALICE!" he screamed as he threw his keys on the table and slammed the door.

"Shit! Quick hide over there," he heard her say softly as the music stopped.

He knew she was in the living room and went to confront her. He was furious but when he went into the living room his anger exploded. The smoke was thick in the room and there were empty bags of chips and candy wrappers everywhere. If he had any doubt that it was pot he smelled they were quickly dispelled. They had the munchies, bad.

"Where is he?" he demanded as he walked to where she was sitting.

"Where is who, Josh?" she said sweetly, looking up at him with doe eyes.

"Don't fuck with me Alice. I heard you tell someone to hide and knowing you, it's a guy. Now where is he?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, honestly," she lied to him.

"Fine. You want whoever's hiding to hear you being punished, then that's your choice," he said grabbing her hard around the upper arm, "Get up!"

"Wait, wait. Fine. Tom, you better leave," she said sounding annoyed.

A young, gangly looking guy stepped out of the hallway. His lids were heavy from the weed and it looked like a comb was something he had only heard rumors about. He looked at Josh with utter distain.

"Jeeze, man. The shits mine, ok. Leave her alone. You don't own her," he said grabbing his cap from the table.

Josh was an imposing man. He was 6 ft 5 in and very muscular. He had a couple of tattoos, one on his arm which was visible and one on his back which was not. His black hair was long and tied back into a ponytail. He looked like one of those good looking Harley riders you see out on a Saturday morning, tough as nails but a walking Adonis.

He released Alice's arm and walked toward Tom. His anger boiled off of him as he came to a stop in front of the young man. Josh glared down at him, pushing him against the door. Tom flinched.

"I don't care if it was the president's pot. This is my house and I do not want that kind of shit here. Get out of my house and don't ever let me catch you here again. I will call the police if you step one foot on my property. You hear me, Tom?"

Josh could feel Tom shaking under his palm, but didn't let up. It was then he smelled the sharp stench of urine. Looking down he noticed that Tom had pissed himself. He almost laughed but knew that would ruin the effect.

"Answer me Tom!"

"I, I, I hear you, sir," he stammered.

"Good now get out of here and for god's sake change your pants," he added just to embarrass him.

He stepped away from the cowering boy and watched as he gathered his composure.

"Yes sir. I'm sorry, sir. Thank you for not calling the cops," he said opening the door and leaving quickly without even a glance back.

He closed the door and looked back to Alice, who was still standing in the middle of the floor. When she saw him looking at her, she squared her shoulders and opened her mouth to say something. He cut her off.

"Don't, Alice. You are in enough trouble without making any smart remarks," he said, still furious, but yelling at Tom took the edge off it.

"You didn't have to threaten him like that. He's my boyfriend, you know," she said defensively.

"Don't you mean was your boyfriend? I absolutely forbid you to see that boy again," he said authoritatively.

"You can't do that. I'm an adult! I don't have to follow your rules anymore."

That was it. She pushed that last button. He went off.

"How dare you! You are under my roof. I work to pay for your food, your clothes, your social life and all I ask is for a little respect and cooperation. I didn't have to take you in after mom and dad died. I had a life, a girlfriend, hell I had friends! You sass off to me, you don't help around the house, and you don't even go to school. You are such a fuckup and it stops today. You need to learn discipline, young lady, and it is about time I showed you some. Now get over here," he growled.

He grabbed one of the chairs by the wall setting it down in the middle of the room. He watched as she puzzled out what was about to happen. He hadn't noticed when he came in how little she was wearing. All she had on was a tank top and flimsy pajama shorts. She didn't even have a bra on, not that she really needed one. She had a smallish chest, about a B cup, just the way he like them. "More than a handful's a waste" was the motto he liked to live by. The thought of her breast size made his cock twitch in his jeans.

How could he think of his sister like that? It was wrong and he knew it but he couldn't help it. It had been so long since he was with a woman and she always made a point of dressing like she was going to bed. God the things she wore. Well he would put a stop to that as well.

"I said get over here young lady. You want to behave like a child, I'm going to treat you like one."

"What are you going to do, Josh?"

"Something I should have done to you years ago. Now get over here. Don't make me come get you or it will just be worse on you."

He watched as she slowly started toward him with her hands worrying in front of her. She was a small woman compared to him but she still stood about 5'11. Her hair was like his, long and jet-black. It fell around her like a cape nearly to her waist. He noticed tears filling her dark chocolate eyes. It pulled at his heart, but he knew this had to be done.

When she reached him, he sat down on the chair pulling her to him by the wrist. She was shaking and so very soft under his large hand. He thought she knew what he was going to do to her. Their father often disciplined them in this way. It was humiliating but it did teach them respect, or at least, it had taught him.

"Please, Josh, you can't do this. Please. I won't do this again, I promise," she pleaded but her pleas fell on deaf ears. His mind was made up.

"I can and I will. You have been disrespectful, rude and quite honestly just plain bad and you will be punished. Now get over my knee, young lady, or I won't stop until your ass is blistered," he scolded.

Reluctantly she started over his knee, looking like a lost child. Her eyes were wide and there was fear in her stare. Her lips trembled as he secured her across him.

He lightly caressed her bottom, smoothing the thin material over her firm backside. He didn't think she was wearing any panties but he wouldn't know just yet.

"You understand why you're being punished, baby sister?"

"Yes, sir. I've been bad," she said softly.

"Good, now lets get this over with young lady."

He raised his hand and delivered the first spanking of her punishment. SMACK! The sound filled the quiet room. He heard her whimper but she didn't struggle. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! He hit her hard, alternating cheeks to distribute the pain. He would make sure she couldn't sit without remembering what she did. SMACK! He could hear her grunting each time he hit her. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

That was a good start, he thought as stopped for a moment but he wanted her to feel the full impact of the blows. He reached down and pulled her shorts down to her knees, revealing her beautiful milky skin. He hardened looking down at her. She had no panties on. Oh god, he thought!

"What are you doing, Josh? Stop, no, you can't!"

She tried to get up but he pushed her back down and held the back of her neck securely with his hand.

"You are only getting what bad girls deserve, Alice."

"No! Not like this, please. I'll do anything you want. Please."

He didn't answer her but instead smacked her ass hard watching her ass jiggle as his hand came in contact with her soft skin. "You will learn to obey me, Alice!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "You will not bring boys into my house!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "You will stop dressing like a slut!" SMACK, SMACK! "This house will be kept clean and you will go back to school!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

He didn't notice that she was sobbing, pleading for him to stop. Her ass had become very deep red and there were welts in some areas. She began to kick her legs, trying to escape his grasp. He pinned them with his other leg and continued to yell at her.

"I will not tolerate drugs of any kind in my house!" SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "I expect you to have dinner ready for me when I get home and it will be edible!" SMACK! SMACK! He was starting to wind down and just as his father did, he switched his targeted area from her blazing backside to the area just below her butt, the upper thigh. He gave her ten sound cracks to each thigh as she cried out.

He was panting when he finished. He surveyed the job he did and was very pleased. She would not soon forget this lesson.

She was sobbing hysterically and he was worried that she might hyperventilate. So like his father always did he lifted her up and cradled her in his lap. She cried out as her bare bottom rubbed against the harsh material of his jeans.

"It's ok, baby. I still love you, baby sister. Did you learn your lesson, Alice," he asked soothing her head against his broad chest as her tears quieted.

She nodded and cuddled into his chest, and said softly, "I'm sorry, Josh. I will be good from now on, I promise."

"I know, baby, I know you will."

He held her, rocking her in his arms for a good ten minutes. His cock was so hard it hurt, but she was his sister and he had no business thinking about her in this way, besides thinking thoughts like this was futile. They had no chance of coming true.

He decided that the best thing for her would be to let her soak her sore body in the tub. It would help. He picked her up and carried her upstairs to his master bath. It had a nice big spa tub and would give her plenty of room to rest.

"Where are we going?" she asked nearly asleep.

"I'm going to run you a bath to help your sore bottom. When you get out of the bath I expect you to order us some dinner and clean up this mess."

"I will brother, I promise. Thank you for taking care of me."

He was almost shocked at the difference the spanking made. He hoped it lasted or he wouldn't hesitate to turn her over his knee again. When he reached the bath he set her down on the marble tiles. He noticed that she stood there quietly not even moving.

Pleased with the outcome that his lesson had on her, he turned on the faucet with a smile and tested the temp. Satisfied, he added some lavender oil and reached under the sink for some Epsom salts. They always helped him when he was sore from work.

The tub filled slowly and they waited in silence. When it was full he turned to her and helped her undress. She had an amazing body, he thought to himself. His eyes traveled over her angelic face down her lithe frame to her perfect breasts, pausing on her ripe hard nipples. They were a nice size for nibbling and hard, like pencil erasers. His eyes continued their journey to her abs, which were well sculpted, from working out.

When he reached her mound he was surprised to find it bare. He really didn't like when women shaved their pussy but it did accentuated her full nether lips and he could see her clit peeking out. She had the longest, smoothest legs he'd ever seen. He wondered what they would feel like wrapped around him as he grinded endlessly into her. He moaned softly drawing her attention to him.

He felt her gently touch his chin and lift his eyes to hers. The look in her eyes was scalding. She was as turned on as he was. This wasn't right. She was his sister. He quickly pushed that thought from his mind and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss, at first. Her lips were so soft. He moaned again and she opened to him inviting him in with a flick of her tongue.

They kissed passionately. He held her face in his palms and explored her warm mouth. She tasted so good, unbelievable in fact. He felt her hands wander around his back and down to his butt. Her touch felt unreal. He ground his erection into her naked stomach. She felt so good. Oh god, so good, but so very, very wrong. She was his sister and he had to stop. He reluctantly pulled away from her.

"Alice, we have to stop. This is wrong. You're my sister," he said still holding her face looking longingly into her eyes.

"I know but I don't want to. I have wanted this for years, Josh. You always take care of me, loving me no matter what. Even after this afternoon you still love me, and I know you want me too. I can feel your hard prick against me," she said squeezing his cock over his jeans, "Get undressed and join me in the tub, brother, please."

"Are you sure, baby sister? Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes, more than anything, yes," she answered as she pulled his plaid shirt from his jeans.

He shuddered as she ran her hands under his shirt over his nearly hairless, rock hard abs. Her hands were cold but the sensation was amazing. He backed away from her reluctantly to pull his shirt over his head. He watched as she fumbled with his buckle. He let her try for over a minute before he moved her hands gently and quickly unbuckled it. He unzipped his jeans and pushed both his underwear and his jeans down his legs. He swore under his breath as he realized that he still had his boots on.

He heard Alice giggling as he hobbled over to the toilet. Sitting down on the ice-cold seat, he took his boots off and finished removing his jeans and underwear. He looked up to see her still giggling. When their eyes met, she went silent, blushing deeply. She is so beautiful and soon she will be mine, he thought.

As he got up, his large hard cock bounced excitedly. He heard her gasp.

"You're huge!" she exclaimed.

"Not too late to back out, little sister," he said teasingly. He knew that she was way too turned on at this point to turn away from his trouser monster.

"Not on your life, big brother. Now come here," she demanded.

It was his turn to obey and obey he did. He walked to her, guided by his tall, proud probe. He watched as she stared at his cock, wetting her lips as he came closer. When he was within touching distance, she got to her knees, reached out, and wrapped his cock in the warmth of her hand. She caressed his prick slowly up and down causing him to moan in appreciation.

"Stick it in my mouth, Josh. Let me taste you, please," she begged.

He grabbed her head and guided her open mouth to his cock. He was almost too big for her petite mouth, but he watched in awe as she took his almost 2" width in like a pro. He threw his head back, arching his cock further into her mouth. She was an expert cocksucker, guiding him deeper and deeper into her gullet, but it wasn't until she took his entire 8 inches in that he lost it, shooting his load into her mouth, crying out loudly. It had been too long and he didn't even get to enjoy her ministrations.

To his surprise she gulped down every last drop of cum, then started to work his cock slowly in and out. She milked his cock, careful not to over stimulate his sensitive organ. He was building again, really enjoying the way her tongue massaged his length. He reveled in the feeling of his cock sliding past her tonsils and into her throat. He couldn't believe her skill. He would have to have a talk to her about that, later though, much, much later. He had so much he wanted to do to her and with her before they talked.

He looked down watching as she devoured his cock, never gagging once. He was so proud of his sister. He loved her so much. Just the thought about what they were doing, drove him perilously close to his second orgasm and she had still not come once. He would have to remedy that.

He gently pulled her off his cock and she moaned, clearly disappointed. Pulling her up the length of his body, he quieted her disappointment with a long, deep probing kiss. She pulled back from him, looking deep into his matching dark chocolate eyes.

"I wasn't done yet, brother. I wanted to taste your cum again," she said almost pouting.

"There will be plenty of time for that later, lover. I want to get you into this tub before the water cools. Your backside needs relief before I can do what I really want to do to you," he said raising an eyebrow.

"And what would that be, brother? Do you want to fuck your little sister hard? Do you want to shoot your seed deep inside me?" She said stroking his length hard and fast.

"Yes, Alice, Oh god, yes!" he cried out shooting his load in her hand and onto her belly.

He watched as she brought her hand to her lips sucking his spunk from her fingers. She sucked herself clean causing his cock to bob between them.

"Come here you naughty minx," he said picking her up into his arm, as she shrieked in excitement, and carried her into his large tub.

She cried out as the warm water hit her sensitive backside. He nearly dropped her in his panic.

"Oh god, Alice. How bad did I hurt you, little sister?"

"It's ok, Josh. I deserved it. I was being such a bitch to you. You have always been so good to me, brother, and I treated you like shit. You should have turned me over your knee long ago."

He sat in the deep water, holding her to his lap, stroking her hair and kissing her gently.

"I love you so much, Alice. Please don't ever make me spank you like that again. Don't get me wrong, I will if you make me but please don't. It breaks my heart to see you in pain," he said hugging her tightly.

"I promise, Josh, I will never give you reason to punish me like that again. I will be the obedient wife, I mean sister, you deserve," she said kissing him.

"Wife, huh? Do you want me to treat you like my wife, little sister?"

God this was more than I could have hoped for, he thought hopefully. She was more than he could ever ask for, beautiful, sexy, and sexually responsive. It would be perfect, he thought.

"Please Josh, please be my husband. I promise to make your lunch before I go to school and cook you dinner when you get home. At night I will bring you more pleasure than you could ever imagine. I want you to love me forever, brother. I don't ever want to be with anyone but you."

"You know, baby, that I can't marry you legally, right? You're my sister, after all, but I would be happy to make you my wife in every way possible. Starting now, baby," he said as a tear rolled down his face, cuddling into her.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Sister's Sweet Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds