• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Last Night Ch. 01

The Last Night Ch. 01

Filing into the large room I am greeted by familiar and smiling faces. Hands shoot forth to shake mine while others wrap around me to pull me to them in a warm embrace. Uncomfortably, I return each handshake or hug with one of my own. I don't want to be here. But you would want me here, wouldn't you? We would both be here if you could have managed to come.

Questioning gazes fall on my person. I know their thoughts, many too afraid to ask. They all want to know where you are. "Where is Stephaney?" they all want to ask. I can feel it.

Should I tell them? They can't know about us...how much in love we were. No one can. It was our moment. Many of them think they know about us. We were the talk of our high school, after all. Everyone wanted to know if we were "doing it" or if we had "gone all the way". They couldn't understand our love, though. They could never understand that we were saving ourselves – our moment - for that special day, not wanting our first time to be in a car or a seedy motel room. We wanted it to be special.

I wonder if they still wonder if we ever "went all the way" back then. Do they still wonder about our first time? Could they ever understand why we waited until after graduation, for a time when we could be together without fear of interruption or hurried tackiness? I doubt it. They were all in a hurry to lose their virginity. We were in a hurry to spend our lives and love with each other. Yes, we "did it". But we waited for the right time and place.

It was a hot summer night when we first made love. I remember shivering despite our sweat - or maybe because of it. I was clumsy, scared. I fumbled with the small buttons on your blouse, snapping one off in my slowed haste. You laughed and kissed the tip of my nose, easing my nerves. I laughed too. A sudden confidence took me by surprise and I ripped your blouse open, scattering buttons to "tick, tick, tick" on the hardwood floor. You pulled me against you, embracing me and filling my mouth with words of your love.

I was hard, my cock waiting for the inevitable. Still, I was scared, shivering against your warm and goose bump covered body. I knew you were scared too. How could you not be scared? But we were in love and we were together. That was all that mattered.

I undressed slowly as I could, my still buttoned shirt cuffs getting caught on my wrists. You caught my wrist as I flailed about, attempting to free myself from the bedeviled shirt. Slowly, you slid your tiny fingers between the fabric and pulled, sending the offending buttons aloft. We laughed at the "tick, tick, tick" of the buttons as they scattered across the floor. We listened to the last button, as it rolled across the floor, settling, finally, into it's final rotations before coming to rest.

At last, we were both naked. I was on top of you, my cock ready and wanting. Your legs spread slightly, allowing me to progress. "I'm sorry", I whispered, still fumbling to gain entrance to your secrets.

"Shhh" you whispered, our eyes locked together. Then you smiled at me, sliding your hand down between us to guide me into you. Slowly, I found my way into the moistness between your legs. A moment of pain crossed your face and I hesitated, fearful that I had hurt you. Then you smiled and kissed me, assuring me. Then, slowly, we began thrusting into each other, our bodies taking over.

When it was over, I was humiliated and elated. I had been inside of you, the love of my life, but I had not brought you satisfaction, climaxing in mere minutes. I looked into your eyes, afraid of what I might see. But you, in your goodness, were beaming a smile of understanding. You understood. But you always understood.

We made love again that night. This time, we made love under the moonlit night, in the backyard. This time I did not face humiliation, lasting far longer than before. I can still hear your moans as I rocked into you, bringing you to climax as I had wanted to so badly.

"Where is Stephaney?" asks a woman with a familiar face. "You two were so cute together. I heard you got married."

"Yes we were married," I tell her. "We were married in October, the year after graduation. It was a small affair; family only."

She asks a dozen questions before someone else catches her attention. "Yes, we did save something for our honeymoon" I tell her.

She wants to know more. She wants things that are private and best left secret. So I answer a few questions. But I don't tell her everything. I don't tell her how our wedding night was the first night I tasted you. I don't tell her how you wanted to save that thrill for our wedding night.

I can still see the excited look on your face as the moment approached. There was a fire in your eyes, even as there was fear. I can't know why you were afraid, only that you were. You even pulled your thighs together as I slid between them to take my first taste of you.

It was only after my soft caresses against you that you parted your legs enough for me to slip between. You were shivering and tense, the fear of the unknown filling you, until the first few flicks of my tongue against the soft skin of your inner thigh.


I was slow and deliberate, teasing you. I sucked and kneaded the softness of your flesh, threatening at the inevitable. The few threats I made to slide further up your thigh met with resistance, your thighs closing slightly, gasps escaping your lips.

Finally, sensing your readiness, I slid myself upwards, my tongue grazing and flicking as I worked towards my goal. Then, for the first time, I tasted the sweetly tart moistness that flowed from between your legs.

Moaning with my first taste, you arched your back and put your hands to the back of my head, urging me on. I flicked my tongue, experimentally, trying to find your most sensitive areas. Soon, my licking became lapping and probing. Then I found myself sucking and nibbling, my teeth lightly nipping at your delicate parts.

You moaned continuously, pushing my head into you, your body undulating against my mouth. You were frantic, filling me with a strange urgency to bring forth new sounds from your lips.

Finally, after so many minutes of probing for your most sensitive area, I had found it. With that finding I your hands tensed, holding me steady by the hair. The pain was intense but I cared not, for I had found your secret and only cared to bring you satisfaction. In mere minutes you were screaming, your body thrashing. All the while you held me to you.

I was dejected when you pushed me from you, fearing I had done something terrible. But when I looked up to your face I saw you smiling and out of breath, eying me dreamily. I knew then that I had not erred.

"That was marvelous, baby," you said to me. And as I slid up into your arms you fell into a deep slumber.

"Where is Stephaney?" a man asks. "Aren't you two together anymore?"

"Yes, we are together" I tell him. "We are always together, even when we are apart."

He looks at me quizzically, not understanding what I said. Or, maybe he does understand. Maybe his quizzical look was one of wonder. Few people experience what we share.

"That Stephaney," he says, "she was a wild one. I remember her showing up to graduation wearing a bikini under her gown."

If he only knew how wild you really were. I imagine he would cringe at your "wild" side. I think most people would. Most people aren't as secure as you are. Most people don't have your electricity and life, your quest for the new and unexplored.

Maybe I should tell him how wild you really are. Maybe I should tell him about our first sexual experiments. I am sure he would enjoy it. He lusted after you in high school. Of course, all the boys lusted after you. So did some of the girls.

He was one of those who had always asked me if we ever "did it". He was always talking about the women who he found attractive and wanted to "bang". I'm certain he would think it was "wild" to find that you had a submissive and masochistic side to you.

Perhaps I should tell him the story of how I took your virginity a second time. He would probably sit in wonder if I told him how, one night, as we lay in bed, you mentioned it to me, saying "It could add some more excitement". Of course I would try it. I had always been curious about it. I had just been too embarrassed to bring it up.

We laughed when we were in the shop buying the needed lubrication. So many brands, all with odd and off putting names. We settled on the one that sounded the least tacky.

When we arrived home we were ready, throwing off our clothes as we made our way to the bedroom. You sucked my cock, bringing me to life as I rubbed the lubrication into your bottom. And finally, our preparations complete, you straddled me and began your decent onto me.

Your eyes tightened and your forehead wrinkled as you sank down onto me, impaling your bottom on my manhood. It was slow and painful, at first. Your nails dug into my chest as you impaled yourself on my cock. At last, the painful entry was complete and you were seated against me.

I was stunned, unable to speak and desperately fighting to hold still. I wanted to move, to thrust into your stretched and pain filled bottom.

I watched your face, eyes closed tightly as you came to grips with the sensation. Your hands finally released their grip on my chest and you began to rock, ever so slowly, on my cock. I wrapped my hands around your waist, encouraging your motion. You never resisted, despite the obvious pain you were suffering.

As with our first time of making love, I was not long to last. In mere moments I filled you with cum, jerking as I climaxed. You screamed out with each jerky thrust, pain filling your being. Still, I came, your pain increasing my lust and pleasure.

When the moment passed you leaned forward, my cock still inside your ass, resting yourself against my chest. Your whispers told me how painful it was. When, at last, you sat up, there were tears in your eyes. My concern was met with a reassuring smile and a soft shushing.

I stared at you for several minutes after, your beautiful body glistening in the dim light. I didn't want the moment to end, enjoying the sensation of my cock softening inside your most delicate recess. Still, I knew it must.

To my surprise, instead of sliding off of me, you began to press against me. Reaching back, you tickled me between my legs, telling me you wanted to make me cum again. I reacted instantly, my cock growing harder within you.

You began rocking on me, at first, telling me how much it hurt and how much you loved it. "Do you like it?" you asked me, receiving a deep growl in affirmation.

You rocked harder and faster until you began bouncing on my cock. I watched as tears rolled down your cheeks. Later you would tell me of the strange balance of pain and pleasure you felt, bouncing on my member. For now, however, I only knew your actions and the incredible tightness and passion I felt.

As I neared climax, I was a man enraged, filled with power. I pushed you from me and commanded you take to your knees. Obeying me, you thrust your ass up so I could impale you, once again. My first thrust was hard and fast. You screamed in obvious pain. Still, I never slowed, fucking you hard, enjoying the feel of your bottom wrapped around my shaft.

Sweat dripped from my nose, splashing onto your body as I ripped into you, my orgasm taking control. Nearly out of control, my hands gripped your waist and pulled you to me as I thrust spasmodically into you. Such was the power of the moment that I was only vaguely aware of you turning around to take my cock in your mouth, catching the final few drops of semen as they oozed from my member.

"When you see her, tell her that Jack Hamblin says hi," says the man before walking off.

He said his name was Jack Hamblin. I don't remember him. Would you remember him, I wonder. Would you care if I told him how wild you really were?

It was the middle of the night when you woke me. You wanted to try it again. You wanted to see if you could cum from it. This time we did not use the lubrication. Instead, you brought me to life with your mouth, leaving my cock coated with your saliva. Then, as before, you straddled me, reached for my cock and slid me into your ass.

I watched you as you bounced on my shaft. I reached up to squeeze your bouncing breasts, kneading them lustily. You leaned forward to kiss me before leaning back until you were lying between my legs, still fucking me. The sight of my cock sliding into your ass astonished me and brought me near to climax. But I had to wait. I had to keep control to see if you could orgasm this way.

Just as I was thinking I wouldn't be able to last, you shivered and I knew it was upon you. A low moan exited your body. Then you pushed down hard on my cock, forcing it into you more deeply. In an instant, the room was filled with the sonic evidence of our satisfaction.

It was you who moved first, sitting up, my softening cock still inside your bottom. You stared down at me, your cheeks still damp from tears. Then you smiled that wondrous smile and leaned forward to lie on top of me. We moved nary an inch 'til daybreak.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Last Night Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds