• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oh Daddy!

Oh Daddy!

It's been a fond wish of both I and my Master that I learn how to use a strap-on dildo properly, so that when the time comes, I can demonstrate to him and enjoy the pleasure of fucking another woman. Recently I'd bought a new strap, it fit me well and as something of an early Christmas present two dildos were given to me. One was made in the exact image of my Master, the other was short and thin. They both had a small vibrating egg inside each and I'd learned how to thrust and to turn on the egg for each while they were on, using a fake pussy that had been included as part of my present from my Master, to practice on.

My Master was to be the one who would take the smaller of the two dildos, next. It was decided between us that as part of my final practice, once I'd gotten used to them, I'd be using them on real people, what wasn't known to me until only just recently was that my Master was going to be the first to volunteer. He would take my dildo up his ass, and allow me the opportunity to play out a fantasy that both he and I had talked about, but up until then had not realized. I was going to get to fuck his asshole, and I couldn't wait.

He stood before me, nude, the muscles in his ass and back flexing and then relaxing, he was chained to the ceiling and floor by a set of chains that had been adjusted for his height and size, but that were usually used for me, for the many things he liked to do to me. Spread eagle he hung and stood quietly as I walked around his body his skin was beautiful to me, a creamy chocolate brown, clear and surprisingly soft or at least smooth and very much touchable. I wanted to run my hands all over his body, I wanted to taste him, play with him, fuck him. I had work to do, I couldn't let my wanting him so much get in the way of what I was about to do to him. Behind him on the floor was a step I could step on that would bring me up-to the right height to be able to stand and fuck his ass, for I'm 5'1'', and he is 6'1''.

Standing in front of him, I ran a line of lube down my finger so that I could slide it into his asshole and lube that up while I ran the same down the toy dick now standing straight out in front of me. I slowly slid my middle finger into his asshole and reached around to stroke his dick while I fingered his ass. When his asshole was slippery and his cock rock hard, I began to slowly slide the head of the small dildo into his ass. He groaned loudly and at first his muscles tightened, then his body began to relax and I could hear small groans and growls coming from him. I thrusted in a little deeper and he groaned louder, his body tensing as his dick jumped in my hand.

I kissed his back where his neck and the top of his back met. Do you like it when I fuck your ass and stroke your big cock Daddy? He doesn't respond, only nods slightly and I continue to thrust the small dildo into his very surprisingly tight asshole. I didn't expect you to be this tight Daddy. The inside of the toy rubs against and moves my clit around with each small thrust I take. I moan softly into his back, he can feel my body shudder against his back. A thought crosses his mind that when I'm done with him, I'll be very willing and he'll be very ready to take me, and do with me whatever he wishes.

Finally the entire length of dildo was swallowed by his asshole, and his cock was growing harder and harder in my hand by the minute. I could feel the heat from his body, I could hear the groans and growls as I pulled out and thrusted back in again. That's right Daddy, take it, you know you like it when I fuck you like you're the bitch, when I call you names and stroke your cock. You'd beg for more if you were allowed to talk wouldn't you Daddy, but it's better if you have to keep your smart mouth shut until I'm ready for you to tell me how much you're enjoying yourself.

Thrusting a little harder a little deeper and a little faster, I begin to make him groan louder. It feels so good to have his tight asshole work the toy against my clit, I can feel my pussy getting closer and closer to release. His cock is so hard and his balls are starting to raise. His ass-cheeks tighten and contract. A little button near the base of the dildo is pressed and it begins to vibrate as it slides into and out of his anal canal. A part of the head of the dildo hits against his prostate as I hit deeper against his walls. The head of his dick becomes engorged and I can feel his muscles starting to tighten.

You know Daddy, I'd much rather taste your nut, then simply waste it by allowing it to shoot out of your cock onto the floor and my hand and against the wall. I thrust a few more times into him and then pull out, inserting a very short and very thin vibrating butt-plug into his ass as I come around and get on my knees. Taking his dick deep into my throat, I put one hand on his shaft and the other on his ass. The one on his ass, pulling him deeper into my mouth, the one on his shaft, helping to stroke every drop of cum out of his balls and into my throat. He growls low and struggles a little against his bonds trying to pull my head down so that he can gag me on his big, fat cock. Looking up at him as I suck, I ask the question, Daddy, would you like me to talk dirty to you, would you like me to tell you how much I want your hot seed running down my throat?

How often I've dreamed of this moment since we were parted from each-other? How about that I need to suck your balls empty. I move my mouth down to his balls and suck each one into my mouth, then I began to lick and suck up and down his shaft, tenting my fingers over the sensitive shaft of his cock so that it feels as though he's inside my pussy or my asshole while my hot lips and wet tongue and mouth suck that hot cum from him. Would you like that Daddy? Would you like to watch as I swallow down your hot seed?

Growling loudly he begins to let loose, I can feel his dick jump and then I see his balls raise and into my throat shoots stream after stream of hot, and a little salty cum. After he's cum, I raise to my feet and his chains are undone, he is led on his hands and knees by way of a leash connected to a thick black collar around his neck to the end of the bed that sits across the room. The leash is connected to the bed and he is left there to watch as I begin to change the dildo on my strap. The smallest strap is exchanged for the biggest strap, and the large one is lubed well. Across the room stands a female strapped to the wall, she is nude and a little scared. She stands at about 5'5'', with long, and natural dark brown hair, she's never used a chemical in her hair to speak of, only a little gel or mousse every now and again. She has large breasts, a big ass, hips, and thighs.

I look down at him and kiss his lips, he smiles and whispers what a good little bitch I am. I turn and walk to the woman on the wall, I begin to slide my big strap deep into her pussy where he can see each thrust. His dick grows with each thrust. Laughing to myself I turn back to her and fuck her hard and deep, her fingers clench and unclench as she strains against the chains. She whimpers and moans, I can see her cum on my strap. I pull out of her and force her to her knees, making her clean her cum from my strap as he watches. He is having some trouble keeping his hands from his dick.

I turn and see him reaching down to slowly being stroking his cock. Normally it would be a sight I'd beg to see, to watch my Master stroke his big cock until it squirted his seed all over one part of my body or another, but he was supposed to be obeying me, and I never told him he could stroke. You sorry worthless bastard!! I let go of her hair and push her away-from me to the floor. I walk fast over to him and smack his hands hard away-from his dick, did I tell you, you could touch MY dick? No. Then why the fuck are you, do I need to chain your hands down? No Mistress. I lift his head up so that I can look him directly in the eye, if you touch what belongs to me again without permission, you will be punished, swiftly, severely, and beyond anything you can imagine, is that clear my pussy slut? Yes Mistress. Good, I don't wish to have to stop and come back over here again.

I turn around and walk back to the whore along the wall, finish cleaning this dick whore. I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her mouth down over the toy, forcing her to gag and choke on it. Pulling back a little her face white from the feeling of being sick. She moves to clean off the toy and looks up at me with a look of submission. When I've had enough I again pull her off my strap, undo her bonds and pull her across the floor to the bed by her hair. She lands a little ways from him and lays there not moving, he is unconnected and made to stand. I smack his ass and tell him to get up on the bed.

On your back cunt whore. He complies and I connect his collar and then his hands to the bed, so that he may not move. Come on whore, get up here and mount his face. She whimpers and moves to mount his face, her pussy is over his lips and then she is chained to the bed as well, her hands are chained so that she must lean forward against the headboard slightly, making his tongue have a better aim at her. I want your legs up, ankles on my shoulders my cunt whore. He moves his legs and with my help is able to put his feet up. Very quickly, with a turn to the right, the larger dildo is off and again the smaller is on. Lubricated well and sliding easily deep into his awaiting asshole. I thrust into him a few times before I smack his hard cock into his thigh.

His hips jump and I can hear him groan in pain. I can see his tongue flicking in and out against the pussy on his face. You can do better then that can't you? You're always saying what a good pussy eater you are, I can't tell, you can't do anything right can you, you're not even making that whore scream. Now do it you sorry bastard, I reached down and smacked his cock again, thrusting deeper into his ass. Make that whore scream!! He groaned again as his rock hard cock hit his thigh. He began to lick her faster, and I turned back to what I was doing to his ass. I thrusted harder and deeper into him, I could feel the end of the toy hitting my clit, his tight asshole pulled at the toy when I pulled back to make a new thrust and then it bounced again and again off my clit. I could hear the girl begin to scream. I smiled to myself to hear it, my body was growing weary, but my mind was very much into what I was doing.

I thrusted harder into him, his groans grew louder, and I smacked his dick again. His groans turned into howls, but I continued to fuck him and smack his dick into his thigh. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My body was slowing down I was growing very tired, and he could feel it, he knew, and an idea began to form in his mind. As soon as I was too weak to continue, he and the whore on his face would fuck me.

Had enough yet cunt slut? No Mistress. I can't believe he can still go, I can't believe he wants more! You disgust me, GOD you really are a sorry, insatiable pervert, you want me to fuck your asshole, you want me to slap your cock around, and you want me to make your sorry ass eat her pussy until your jaw aches. Take this strap fuck up, take this strap deep into that tight hole, and show me what a pussy whore like you will do.

With each thrust into his bowels a new and disgraceful comment came out of my mouth that was directed towards him. I know you can't be too far away-from a horny slut, I know you can't live without that pussy in your face or on your cock, you're too much of a cunt whore. You really are a fucked up bastard, take this shit fuck up, take this shit and like it. You've frustrated me one too many times, made me swallow my anger and frustration at you because I didn't know what else to do with it, and now you're feeling it, you're feeling every drop of it.

I moved them into two more positions. I was still fucking his ass from behind, only now he was fucking hers from behind as well, the three of us were in the doggie style position. Still degrading them both, calling them both horrid names and working over their bodies as though without remorse or thought. I didn't care as I fucked them, I didn't care that I might be hurting them, I didn't care that their feelings may be hurt, I only wanted to use them, him for the perverted cunt whore he was, and her for the filthy whore that she was. That's right you sorry asshole, know what my anger and frustration for you have been, know how I've felt every time you've said one thing, and then changed your mind right after. You want to know frustration, feel this, I rammed that dildo deep into him, I smacked his ass-cheek hard and rammed the strap so deep into him I had trouble pulling it out. I could hear his grunts, I could tell that he was in some pain, and I didn't care, it only served to make me fuck him harder.

When I was finally done, I was far too tired to re-attach them to the bed, so only their collars remained attached, and by the time I realized they weren't attached anymore it was far too late, I was laying on my side on the bed, too tired to move, and I could see them coming after me, ready to exact their sexual revenge on me, but I could do nothing to stop them. They untied themselves, and tied me up as they had once been. Suddenly I'd switched spots with him, I was now the one laying on my back, my collar connected to the bed, my hands tied up to the headboard. She was on my face and he was fucking my pussy hard. I could taste her dripping down onto my lips, her pussy was so wet and she tasted very good. I screamed and moaned and wanted more. I was too tired to fight, and by then I really didn't want to. Into and out of me he thrusted, holding my legs back slightly, spread, as he thrusted deeper and deeper into my pussy. I can feel his cock deep in my stomach. He leaned forward and began sucking first one and then the other of my nipples into his mouth, growling low. I couldn't hear him, because his words were muffled by my nipples, but I could tell he was pleased. They called me a bitch, a slut, my Master called me his cunt, he told me that I would give him everything I had and without complaint. Soon as she came on my face, I was made to switch positions.

Onto my hands and knees I went, she donned my strap, and began to use it on me. The larger of the two dildos was then put on it, and she began to tear at my asshole. Only enough lube to slide in and she was on her way, fucking me with everything she had in her. His cock was still buried deep in my pussy, and I was forced to ride him with every thrust she took. harder and deeper. I felt as though I was being broken in half. Suddenly the names started again, she would call me something and then he would. The nicest of them being when he called me his slut. She smacked my thigh, and applied nipple clamps to my nipples after she'd smacked them hard. Over and over they fucked me, for hours I endured. I could suddenly see only black, I was falling deep into it, and it felt so comforting. Across my face went the back of his hand, it woke me up and I cried out in pain, I was told that I wouldn't be allowed to pass out until they were done with me.

I am riding his dick into my pussy. I can see that I'm now sitting on his hips, with his big cock sliding deeper and deeper into me, and each thrust he takes, pushes the strap deeper into my ass and vice verse. I start to moan and cum down his dick, he reaches up and plays with my breasts, pulling hard on the clamps and the flicking them. Finally he rips the clamps off my nipples and takes them in between his large fingers rubbing them back and forth, making them harder before he pulls me down to him and begins to suck on them, opening my asshole up more to be ravaged and used. By now my ass is well lubed, the fucking of it has caused serious stretching, but no real pain for her to fuck me.

Very shortly thereafter tears began to fall from my eyes as I started to cum hard. Holding me in the air, they began to both of them take my asshole, double fucking my hole and stretching it out beyond anything it had ever been stretched before. After forcing me to admit that he IS my Master, they put me on the floor and dragged me by my hair to the shower. Turning the shower on they put me in and then stepped in after. I was tired and could hardly move. Please, I can't take anymore. They only laughed at me and continued on, I was called weak and backsliding. We were expected to wash each-other well, I couldn't even lift my hand to wash myself, how was I supposed to wash them? Down on their knees they went, with me half asleep in one corner of the shower, I watched as he fucked her pussy again she moved to ride my face, or what was left of my face after I'd been humiliated and worn out.

Comments were made, but I was too tired to hear anything but mumbling. They begin cumming at the same time, he pulled out of her and she positioned herself a little back so that they could both cum directly on my face, covering my face in his seed and her juices. My last act, before I'm washed and put to bed, is to lick and suck off their cum from my face. It takes every ounce of strength I have left, and when I've gotten every drop I slide down to the floor of the tub, and start to fall deeply asleep, mumbling to them how happy I was, and how much I'd enjoyed myself. Several hours later I wake to find both of them on either side of me, sleeping as well and holding fast to me in their sleep. What a night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Oh Daddy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds