• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Journey to the Stars

Journey to the Stars

The voice turns her inside out, every time. He would call her late at night and they'd talk for hours. At some point, inevitably, as always, he says, "Get your rocket."

"Now Master? But..."

"Now!" The command from Master to slave travels through the fiber optics and echoes through her head.

From her bed, in a room so dark she didn't know whether her eyes are open half the time, she reaches one pale arm to the bedside table. Slim fingers carefully lift the lid of the small gold-painted toy box – a box chosen with her twisted humor in evidence, a small cherub was painted on the lid – and reach inside. They extract the small purple rocket, within which a fresh battery awaits this very moment. She can feel its eagerness in her fingers, even before she turns it on. Sometimes it feels like a living extension of her Master, wanting, waiting to drive her to astronomical heights.

"Get the other one too."

A soft sigh, a considered protest and finally a simple acknowledgement in a quiet voice, "Yes Master." A bit of a scrabble and the slim white dildo is scooped up in the questing fingers.

An impatient noise is heard from the already aroused man. "Do you have them yet?"

She rolls back and settles comfortably on her back; thighs spread wide, blankets kicked to the end of the bed. "Of course Master."

"Place it above your clit."

This time she does protest. The command is restated, patiently. With an aggrieved sigh she places it there and gasps. "Master, that's almost as effective as right on!"

He chuckles, "Yes, my slut, I know. Close your thighs on it." He waits until a small grunt tells him she's done so, and adjusted the little vibe so it's not resting on her clit, the movement having dislodged it. It happens nearly every time. "Now, play with your nipples. Roll them between your fingers."

"Yes Master," her voice is already a little breathy as his voice works its magic and she begins to slide into subspace. She can hear his lips move in a smile, the soft hair of his goatee brushes lightly against the mouthpiece of the tiny phone he holds. Then she hears a small rustle of clothing and is thrilled that tonight he joins her on the journey to the stars.

"Pinch the left one really hard."

"Ohhh," she gasps.

"Now the right."

Another gasp. She takes the initiative and pulls on it too, her large, full breast losing the fight against gravity. His smile broadens as she moans softly.

"Slap it."

"Nooo..."

"Hard!"

The smack echoes through the line. "Again." Smack! "Again!" Smack! She whimpers slightly with the pain in her very sensitive nipple.

"Now the left. Smack it. Hard!"

She whimpers in earnest now as she delivers three hard smacks to the left. Both nipples are on fire and her pussy is getting wet. She can hear his arousal increase as his voice deepens. Her slide into subspace is almost complete. Her entire world is his voice and what he does to her body. One last thought remains, Can he hear me downstairs? The house she inhabits is divided into two apartments, the ventilation and plumbing systems are shared. She can sometimes hear his TV or him and his girlfriend talking. She wonders if he listens to her, jerks off. The thought is somewhat thrilling. Then the thoughts are wiped from her mind as Master speaks again.

"Now put it right on."

She knows exactly what he means and she whimpers. She is so close already. In a small voice she answers him, "On Master?"

"On, now." He strokes slowly in anticipation.

"ugggg...It's...it's on M-Master." Her body twitches and her breath catches. Every time, every single time, she curses her body as it reacts with a jolt to the vibrations directly on her clit. Her breathing becomes labored as she struggles to contain the orgasm.

"Don't forget your nipples. Play with them."

She gasps as her fingers automatically obey him. The phone is cradled with her shoulder and her left hand slides down to take the vibe from her right, holding it in place as her right hand moves up. She twists and pulls at each nipple as she spirals to the heavens. The heat from the impending orgasm builds in her belly.

He can feel it as she projects it to him and he struggles not to react out loud. His cock hardens in his hand and he speeds up unconsciously. He forces himself to slow just before his own orgasm erupts. He lets the feelings from her build inside him, catching the waves of pleasure emanating down the phone line as if in a bucket, waiting to tip it and send it back to her.

"Please!" The voice is tortured. She's forgotten about her nipples again and her body is twisting back and forth, her hand clutching the phone to her ear. Her hips buck, the juices flowing from her to streak down her ass and pool on the bed.

"No."

She whimpers, almost screams in frustration as she bites it back. "Please Master!"

He is stroking, listening to her, and letting the waves of pleasure build higher and higher. "No, not yet." His voice is soft, almost purring as it reaches her ears.

The moans, groans and panted squeaks grow more frequent. She is tormented, the need to cum desperate. Barely a moment passes as he listens to her before she is begging. "Pleeeeeeeeaaase Master! Please!"

Mentally he tips the bucket and sends the pleasure rushing back at her. "NOW my slut!"

She stops breathing, her whole body tenses and he waits. A small gasp, her back arches, shoulders, feet and the back of her head the only things touching the bed. Then it breaks. Her voice echoes through the room as her body crashes back to the bed and begins to thrash.

He is forced to stop stroking, he is almost panting with need as he listens to her, her multiple orgasms were amazing. This one is almost endless; she is not allowed to remove the vibe until he says so. Indeed, he'll not allow it at all. "Leave it there, close your thighs and roll onto your side. Lube up the other one."

She moans, pants but does as she's told. She gasps as the movement brushes the vibe against her clit in a new way and sends another wave crashing through her. She struggles to find the bottle of lube and coats her fingers with the thick stuff. Then she rubs it all over the dildo and into her ass. "Done Master," the words are choked out as another wave rolls over her.

"Do you want it slow and easy or hard and fast?"

She moans in agony. He can't make her choose.

"Answer the question girl."

She gulps and makes the honest choice. "Hard." She listens to him breathe for a second.

"Do it then. Slam it in. Pretend it's my cock. It IS my cock, driving hard and deep into you. Now!"

She positions it carefully then slams it deep with in her. A guttural moan accompanies the motion.

"Good girl," he begins to stroke again, "now fast and deep. Come on."

The orgasm had begun to subside to little twitches here and there until she begins to fuck her ass in earnest. Each slam in is accompanied with a grunt, then a moan as she slides it back out.

"Yessss, that's it, harder!" He pauses, listening again, knowing that she is fighting for control. "I so love you." His voice is soft and caresses her from head to toe.

"Uh...oh!" A groan and a sigh, "I love you too Master."

"And you are MINE."

"Yours!" She groans and moves her left hand to wriggle the vibe, hoping he'll let her cum again soon.

He growls in her ear, "Every breath, every heart beat, every INCH of you is MINE."

"Yes!" slam into her ass "Every b-breath," a long moan "Please Master!"

"No. What's mine?"

She struggles to remember, to concentrate, "Every breath, e-e-every...oohhh...please! Every inch, YOURS!"

"You forgot one," he grins, "five hard strokes into your ass, now."

She moans and a grunt accompanies each deep stroke. "Every heartbeat!" She almost shouts it as she struggles to hold back the orgasm. It is so big she's almost afraid of it.

He begins to shiver as her pleasure is telegraphed to him in all its intensity. He starts to stroke harder, faster, letting her feelings affect him, even as he holds them back from her. "Almost baby, keep fucking yourself, concentrate on your clit."

"Ooohhhh Maaaster! PLEASE!"

He grits His teeth, holding his own back by a thread. "No!" He waits until she is almost crying with the need. He knows she's forgetting to move the dildo in her ass now and that one hand is clutching the phone, the other clutching the vibe, as her body writhes in pleasure so intense it's close to pain. Her breath stops and he takes pity, she can't hold it any longer and, frankly, neither can he. "Now slut, cum NOW."

Her body explodes off the bed as he sends her pleasure back to her and she cums. A long low scream morphs into a growl as it erupts from her mouth as wave after wave crashes over her. She feels his orgasm too, which intensifies her own. His body is wracked by shudders as he bites his tongue on a shout. He doesn't need to be heard, sitting as he is in a secluded spot in the back yard, but "Fuck! Oh god..." escapes his best attempts to keep silent.

She giggles suddenly then cries out again as she is wracked with more pleasure. He eggs her on through one more then, "Relax."

She rips the vibe away from her body and lays flat on her back, covered in sweat, gasping for air and shivering. "Master, thank you." A small piece of her remains in subspace, as always. It takes less and less for him to put her there.

"Oh you're welcome, and thank you."

She looks puzzled as she finally stops shivering. "Why?"

He sighs, "I'm way too addicted to you, haven't been able to do that on my own since the last time."

She giggles, delighted. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, Masterbaby, I can't cum unless you are in my ear."

He grins, "Yep, that does make me feel better. I love you."

"Oh, I so love you!" She pauses. "Oh, and Master?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Yours."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Journey to the Stars

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds