• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Older Woman

An Older Woman

God created women so that they would grow older, and like fine wines become sweeter to the taste and more intoxicating. Women of all ages are beautiful, and as such, to make love to them is a privilege. But the older woman carries with herself an allure that may only be explained as the veiled overtures of experience.

I am 26, and so I suppose anyone in her 30s or 40s is an older woman. Older women are better company to go out with. They have by that age developed an empathy and ability to converse which their younger counterparts find difficult to emulate. But what I enjoy even more about them is their bodies. Their skin glowing, because they are at their sexual peak, their fuller breasts, and heavier hips, their hair, tied but ready to flow cascading wild – all these exude a sexuality that is better experienced than described.

My older woman would perhaps be married. Not unhappy with her marriage, she would still want to feel like a woman again. She would miss the feel of skin upon skin, and the absence of manhood within her intimate recesses. We would arrange to meet me at quiet place - maybe the riverside. She would dress up for me. A low cut blouse would enticingly reveal her most precious treasures, and a dark knee-high skirt would let her show off her still shapely legs. She would spray a sweet perfume, as though to inform me of the honey that lay within her. For my benefit, she would wear long black stockings which I can peel off just before tasting her.

I would meet her and we would talk. About lots of things. She about her life and the things she has done lately. Her friends, and heir lives, and I about the things that have made me what I am. And as the sun would fall, she would look at me and I would understand. We would walk towards her house – or perhaps take a cab, because that way I could hold her chin, and lean in and kiss her- as I have been dying to all evening. It will be a gentle kiss and for a few minutes our lips will taste each other. Soon though, she would open her mouth and our tongues would entwine in an intimate, yet passionately sexual kiss.

We would struggle up the staircase to her apartment. On entering, she would start to hang her coat, but I would grab her from behind and press her hard against the wall. I'd slip her coat off, and kiss the back of her neck till I reach her shoulder. By then I'd be biting more than kissing. My hands would run up the back of her legs as I would raise her skirt and bunch it around her waist. As my fingers would lightly brush against her panties, her wetness would soak through and moisten them. She'd be moanng and breathing heavily- her desire heightened not least because she isn't used to this urgency anymore, and it is what she wants. I wouldn't be polite with her clothes, and I would tear them in whatever manner I wanted. But she wouldn't be close to naked yet. Her blouse would be untucked and her slightly flabby stomach would be in my view, as I would run my moistened fingers sexily over it.

I'd kiss my way down her back till I reached her slightly heavy backside. I'd be able to smell her arousal, but I wouldn't taste her just yet. I'd tease her by kissing and nibbling the back of her thighs. And then she'd ask me to lick her because it's been months since that was done to her. I'd turn her around and pull her knees apart and place my mouth on her panties – slightly ragged because I have pulled at them while lightly masturbating her. Slowly she'd struggle to pull them down. I'd ease her torture, and placing one of her calves over my shoulder I'd taste her. I'd flick my tongue inside her, around her. I'd probe her. I'd taste her. I'd lick her, and suck her. And finally she'd fall to the ground half panting, half screaming.

Then I'd tear her breasts from whatever confines them. They'd be a little heavy, and they'd sag a little, but they'd be beautiful- succulent and waiting to be savored. And her nipples will be harder than they have ever been, because this is forbidden, though long overdue, pleasure. I'd bite into her breasts in the heat of the moment, and she'd scream and moan. And then I'd suck her nipples manicly. I'd suck so hard and the slurping and her moaning will mingle with the smell of her sex and she'll reach for my hardness.

Finding it confined, she'll beg me to let her feel it. I'd be hard as steel and without waiting she'd tug at my trousers. Her fingers will struggle with my buckle but finally she'll have pulled my trousers to my knees. In a fit of sexual strength, she'll pull my hardness from my briefs. My manhood, which will have surged to hardness will rub against her thigh, and leave a trail of precum along it. She'd start pushing her now dripping sex towards my hardness- magnetically. This older woman, long deprived of such heat of passion, now under me- with a beautiful body, asking alternately to be made love to, and to be fucked hard.

But I'm not always very nice and I like to tease her. So the moment her wet lips brush against my thick head, I'll move back just an inch. She'd move her hips in an upward action, but I'll move further away. Understanding that I am in control, she will lie back, and splay her legs part inviting, part pleading. Then I'd make her ask me to enter her. She'd beg me. Not that I can resist anymore. I can smell her arousal and the heat from between her legs is radiating. Slowly, belying the tension, I'd place my bulbous head against her and advance an inch. Immediately her lips will wrap around it. Then I'd stop and withdraw just a centimeter. She'd scream and thrust up again. I'd play with her, and she'll screech to be fucked. Finally, I'd ram into her and stroke hard- hard, harder, hardest- and her warm older sex will clamp around my thickness with a vice like grip. She'd be shaking, and she'd be thrusting upwards- hoping this never ends, and at the same time hoping that the fruition of the moment arrives.

And it will. she'll scream and clasp her slightly untaut legs, still clad in tattered stockings, around my back. And I'd come hard inside her. She'd have prepared for this moment for many days- and she'd let my heat and seed fill into her. And we'd lay there panting. Sweaty, smelling of sex, hot skin against hot skin, clothes disheveled, my still hard manhood, still inside her cum filled womanhood .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • An Older Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds