• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tony Gets Taken in Hand

Tony Gets Taken in Hand

12

It was the evening after my 18th birthday that my mum caught me masturbating. But she was very diplomatic about it. Her actual words were: "You look hot and flustered, Tony".

She'd caught me wanking to a magazine that my sister, Pippa, she's 22, had given me for my birthday. Pippa had called me aside in the morning and said she'd got a "special gift" for me, but it was to be our little secret.

Then she'd given me this magazine - it was obviously a mag by the wrapping. "Not a word to anyone about this," she said, "mum is the only person in the family who knows. OK?"

I'd nodded "OK" but was intrigued. That evening I found out why Pippa didn't want the rest of our family - only cousins, uncles and aunts, now that dad's dead - knowing about her secret.

I'd waited until mum and Pippa had gone down to the local pub for "a quick couple of gins" before rushing upstairs and opening the "special gift". What I found made my eyes pop and my cock go stiff!

The magazine was about 40 pages of colour pictures and was called "Pauline's Perversions". And on the cover, staring out at me in a provocative pose was my sister, Pippa! She had her lovely long light brown hair pulled back in a stern ponytail, she was wearing a gleaming red satin corset and black stockings which ended at ridiculously high black stilettos.

Inside there was a spread of Pippa displaying her great tits - they're 35 inchers - her cute arse and her semi-shaved minge. The first spread was a sort of strip tease, on each page Pippa displayed a bit more of herself until the final picture showed her sprawled across a couch with her arse pointing at the camera. Her sex was on display, moist and inviting and her arsehole was brown and puckered - also inviting.

The next spread showed her in another sexy outfit - a quarter cup bra, garter belt and stockings, no panties. But it was the third spread that really got me going.

In it, Pippa stripped a large, blonde man - I say man, he was probably not much older than me. He had a cock which looked like it was eight inches long, which is about a quarter of an inch longer than mine. Like mine his was uncircumcised. Unlike mine, his shaft and his ball bag were totally shaved of hair.

Pippa was shown sucking his cock, he was shown sucking her pussy - among other places - and the last spread showed them fucking.

The next evening I was in bed pulling my cock when mum came in. I'd just got to the cock sucking pages. I thrust the magazine beneath the sheets and must have looked as guilty as sin!

It was then that mum offered her understatement: "You look hot and flustered, Tony. Well, you come on downstairs instead of playing with yourself up here. Pippa and I are watching a video and we think you'd enjoy watching it with us. Now put on a pair of swimming trunks and get downstairs."

After mum had gone, I pulled on a pair of lycra swimming togs and hoping like hell my erection would fade before I got to the living room, I set off downstairs.

Down there I found mum and Pippa sitting on the couch. Mum, her name is Pat, is 40-years-old and has light brown hair, just like Pippa. She's got big breasts and a terrific body, even though her backside is a bit broader these days. Many of my ex-school chums thought she was a smasher and used to find all sorts of excuses to call round. I know they fancied her.

Mum was wearing a white blouse and a black leather mini skirt, which displayed a large expanse of brown, sun tanned thigh with her legs crossed. But it was Pippa who attracted most of my attention. She was clad in more than on the page I'd been wanking to when mum interrupted me, but she was a cock-rising vision nonetheless.

Her lovely breasts were full and round in a tight black satin bra. On her hips were matching black panties. She smiled at me and patted the centre of the couch, indicating that I should sit between her and mum. "Come and have a look at this video," said Pippa, "I think you'll like it."

I sat down between mum and sis and looked at the TV screen. The video had been "paused" and on the large screen a naked man was standing side on to the camera. His body - apart from his head - was totally devoid of hair. His balls, cock and chest and thighs and calves had been shaved. He appeared to have been handcuffed with his wrists behind his back. He had an uncut cock which was proudly erect. It must have been nine inches long, possibly even more.

As I stared at the image, mum and sis started talking around me, almost as if I wasn't there.

"That's a lovely cock, isn't it Pippa?" said mum. "Would you go down on that?"

"Sure would, mum," said Pippa, "it looks very tasty indeed. Quite thick, too."

"Would you swallow him?" said mum, her arm now draped across my shoulders.

"Depends," said Pippa, whose right thigh was brushing against mine. "If he'd been good, perhaps, but if I wanted to humiliate him I'd make him jerk off into a glass and then make him swallow it."

The chatter between them ensured that my cock was starting to stiffen in my trunks, the swelling there was becoming obvious.

"Why humilate him?" asked mum. "If he's been naughty?"

"That's right, mum," said Pippa, "but if he's been good I'd swallow him. After all, come is pretty tasteless, isn't it?"

"Agreed," said mum, whose left thigh was now pressing against my right thigh. "Let's de-pause it and see what Lady Sonia has in store for him, there's a darling."

And Pippa, who had the remote controller, hit the pause button and the video stirred into action. I noted that the sound had been turned right down, presumably so that there would be no conflict between mum and Pippa's conversation.

Anyway, an attractive, dark-haired mature woman entered the sparsely-furnished room. "That's Sonia," said mum, "don't ask me where she gets the 'lady' thing from."

Sonia was clad in a black latex suit, which had straps attached to black stockings. Her large breasts were totally bare, since the suit was open fronted. She walked up to the naked man, said some words to him, then started to slowly stroke his cock.

"Look," said mum, "he's starting to moan. I think she's probably been working on him for some time."

"Yes, but he's probably got a way to go before she gives him relief," said my sister, "the video's only 5 minutes in. Oh look, pre-cum has started to drip from his helmet."

Pippa's remarks were caused by a close-up of the man's cock, which was starting to ooze pre-cum quite copiously. This prompted Sonia to rub her titties all over the man's cock and balls, spreading slimy trails of sex juice on their firm globes as she rubbed against him.

"Fuck," said mum, the first time I'd ever heard her use the "f" word, "I bet that's driving him wild."

Pippa laughed: "He's not the only one it's driving wild, eh Tony?"

I gulped and knew it was useless to deny it - my cock was sticking up in my trunks like a ramrod. "Er, yes, sis, it is rather ..." And my voice trailed off as I saw Sonia place mouth over the naked man's cock head and start to suck him.

Pippa paused the video again and she and mum resumed their conversation.

"Good old Sonia, sooner or later she gives him head," said Pippa. "I'm told she's fucking good at it."

Then, as mum began to reply, she took my closest hand and placed it against the second button of her blouse. "It's so hot, Tony, please help me out of my blouse."

My fingers obeyed, as if in remote control.

Mum then addressed my sister: "From what I've seen of that naughty mag you gave Tony for his birthday you're not so bad yourself, Pip. Ever sucked this guy?"

"No," said my sister, "but I'm scheduled to do a photo shoot and video with him in a couple of weeks. His name's Jason and he stars as Jason Jism, apparently. He's only 20 - Sonia likes 'em young." "Yummy," said mum, as Pippa de-paused the video and watched Sonia continue her fellatio on the handcuffed hunk. "Report back to me about him, that looks like a lovely cock!"

I had used the conversation as an excuse to stop unbuttoning mum's blouse, but when she noticed that she told me: "All the buttons, please darling - I want to get out of this blouse. Then you can start on my skirt."

As the video went on, another woman, a red-head wearing a red latex dress, came in and began to assist Sonia with the naked man. By now I had got all mum's buttons undone and she pulled the blouse away to reveal her 40-inch breasts encased in a shiny red satin bra, which helped throw them into superb uplift.

Mum now took my far hand and dragged it to her right breast. "There, darling, have a feel of that. Is it nice?"

I gulped. It was nice, in fact it was fucking wonderful. Mum's breast was full and heavy, but also firm. And as I rubbed my palm across its contours I could feel the hard nipple pressing against the shiny satin material.

As I stroked her breast, I saw that both Sonia and the redhead were squatting in front of their naked young man, running their tongues over his scrotum and his turgid cock shaft. Both took turns at taking his cock head in their mouths.

Then, while I was enjoying the wonderful mound of breast flesh in my left hand, I felt Pippa's left hand reach across me and start to rub against the stiffy I was sporting in my trunks. I let out a groan as my sister made contact with the lycra, half hoping she would stop, half hoping she would go on stroking me.

"Now get this skirt off, there's a darling," said mum, who stood in front of me, blocking my view of the TV screen. Pippa paused the video again and watched while I went about my next undressing task for mum. I placed my hands onto her lush, leather-covered bum cheeks, then felt higher for a hook and zip in the middle of the skirt at the back. The hook came away easily, then the zip slid down. The skirt fell from mum's hips and I was presented with a new vision of her beauty. Mum was wearing a pair of red panties, which matched the bra colour, but which were far more revealing. The material was gauzy, almost see-through, in fact I could make out a dark patch of pubic hair above her sex lips which were mashed against the tension of the panties as they caressed her quim.

"OK, mum," said Pippa, getting up from the couch, "I think it's time to get started."

Get started? I thought they'd already got started, but the previous 20 minutes had merely been an entree before the main course.

"Cuff him, mum, while I get him out of these swimming trunks," said Pippa, and suddenly, mum whipped my wrists behind my back and I then found myself cuffed into a rubber thing shaped like a figure "8", which grasped my wrists in a firm, cold grip.

"Pippa and I decided that as you're 18 now it's time you got a little bit of sex education," mum whispered in my ear. "I know you got absolutely none at that useless grammar school you went to." Which wasn't entirely true, although to be honest it was miles away from the "education" I'd been getting since I entered the sitting room.

Pippa then took hold of my trunks and pulled them away from my hips. I'm very well built, which is what you'd expect from someone who played No 8 in the school's senior rugby XV. And I'm also very proud of my cock.

And also, it seems, was my sister. She squatted down in front of me, her face inches from my stiffness, and stroked my shaft. "This is fucking lovely, mum," Pippa told Pat. "It's darned nearly eight inches, I'd say, but it needs a good shave - otherwise he's very pretty."

Then Pippa stood and stepped to one side of my naked body and started to stroke my erection.

Mum then moved in front of me and nodded with approval. "I see what you mean, Pip," she smiled. "Lovely, fully fleshed like his father, of course, so we can tease him more and nice big balls. We can shave him later, though, I think we should see how his powers of endurance are."

Pippa continued to massage my hard-on, rubbing her lovely young breasts against my upper torso as she did. In her black stilettos she was almost as tall as my 6 feet 2 inches.

"How long before you come when you're masturbating, Tony?" she asked, in the same casual tone of voice she used to say "Please pass the pepper".

I gulped, trying to think and also trying to concentrate on the wonderful feelings flooding through my cock and balls as my sister manipulated me.

"Er, sometimes I can last a couple of hours," I told her. "When I feel an emission coming on, I rest for a few minutes, then I start again. I think I once wanked for almost two and a quarter hours before I had to stop teasing myself and let it all come out."

"Commendable, my darling brother," said Pippa, "but I'm afraid you won't be able to last that long with mummy and me, will he, mummy?"

Mum ran her hands across my taut buttocks. "Fraid not, Pippa, but we'll see - his powers of control may be greater than we expect. Get to work, only take it easy on him."

And with that, mum settled down in her favourite easy chair, Pippa pushed me to face her, and as my sister started to stroke my cock, mummy placed one hand into the top of her panties and began to stroke herself.

Pippa's strokes were smooth but strong. After a few of them, she began to pull my foreskin down from my helmet, a move which obviously drew approval from mother.

"That's nice, darling," she told her daughter, "only not quite down to the ring, it will excite him too much."

"OK, then I'll change my angle of attack," said Pippa, who then walked in front of me and squatted down. I next felt the utter and complete delight of her mouth closing over my cock head and sucking on my hardness. I'd had several girl friends, but none of them had ever done this - it was indescribably beautiful. And exciting.

As Pippa's mouth went to work, mum's hand-stroking in her panties increased in tempo. "How's he taste, Pip?" asked mum, her voice now beginning to exhibit traces of her own excitement.

Pippa pulled off my pulsating penis and answered: "Lovely - the usual taste you'd expect from a randy young prick, but very nice. But I'm not going to go deep down on him until we've shaved this shaft."

Mum's response was a grunt and then I watched in fascination as, for the first time in my life, I saw a woman stroke herself to sexual satisfaction. Mum's orgasm wasn't noisy but she certainly became very flushed in the face as her fingers flashed across her pussy.

After she had subsided from her orgasm, mummy rose from her chair and smiled at me and sis. "Time I had a go with him, my dear," she told Pippa. "Go and fetch the razor while I'm having some fun, there's a good girl."

Pippa left the room and mum started to stroke me. If anything it was even more exciting than my sister's manual manipulations because mummy stood directly behind me and pressed her lush big breasts against my shoulder blades as she pulled on my hard-on.

"Crikey, you're so hard my darling," said mummy, as her hand moved slowly up and down my stiffness, "I've never felt such a hard young cock in my hand, you lovely lad."

And then Pippa was back with a safety razor, a bowl of water in a bowl and a sweet smile on her face. "All ready to get him hairless, mummy," she said, pulling up a stool and sitting down on it in front of my erection.

"Keep stroking him, it's so much easier to shave a stiffy shaft," said Pippa, as I felt her go to work with the razor. But instead of starting at my cock, Pippa removed the hair from around my nipples, then shaved away all the hair from my belly and abdomen.

Only then did she move to my genitals. Smooth strokes, each preceded by a dip of the razor into the warm water, were made until my cock and balls were completely devoid of my dark pubic hair. All that was left was a slim strip across my pubic bone where Pippa left a narrow strip of blackness. Otherwise I was as hairless down there as the day I'd been born.

"Fuck, he feels so smooth now, darling," said mum, as her hand continued its massaging of my stiff rod. "Do you mind if I taste him now?"

"Be my guest, mum," said Pippa, standing and walking from the room.

Mum then sat down on the stool, looked up at me with a lovely smile and said: "Now, be a good boy and control yourself, although I know that's going to be hard for you. Ooops, Tony, sorry about that pun!"

And then her mouth sank on my stiff-headed cock and she started to suck on me even more sweetly than my sister. Her oral adoration of my hard-on was so suckingly insistent that I felt an incredible desire to shoot my load, but mum was obviously an expert and, sensing my cock's tension, she pulled away and smiled up at me again.

"Easy tiger," she grinned, "don't let's get carried away." And with those words of admonition she began to lick her tongue up the underside of my shaft, until it flickered against my helmet, before sliding down the shaft to caress my balls, sucking and nipping at each testicle.

Pippa returned to the room and stood beside me, rubbing her brassiere-covered breasts against me, while mum continued her fantastic fellatio before pulling away and getting up.

"I think I'd better fetch a bowl," she told my sister, "because I sense he can't last much longer."

When she left, Pippa put her hand on my stiffness and rubbed her palm over the head of my cock, before offering me her creamily-smeared palm to suck. I hesitated, but then licked her palm clean - my creamy stuff was tasteless, but it was a very exciting exercise, nonetheless.

Mum returned with a small metal bowl and resumed her seat on the stool, then took me in hand once more. This time he jerking of my cock was stronger, the pulls on my foreskin going almost down to the thick ring a couple of inches from the tip of my penis.

"Get the bowl, darling," mum told Pippa, "he's ready to shoot his load."

Pippa darted round in front of me and picked up the bowl from the floor where mum had placed it. Mum's hand now began to jerk me faster and faster, her jerks sometimes being interspersed with a suck on my cock head. Then I suddenly tensed as I felt my orgasm near. Feeling my body's announcement, mum told Pippa "Now!" and my sister placed the bowl near my penis tip.

"Aaargh," I cried out, or something like it, then mummy pressed my hard-on down until it was pointing directly at the bowl and I let go a strong spurt of spunk. Another followed, almost as strong, then a smaller splat, then a mere driblet.

Mum looked up and smiled, before sucking slowly on my dwindling hard-on. "There's a good boy," she said, patting me on a buttock and standing up to remove my handcuffs.

"Now run along to bed and we'll see you in the morning." Then she paused as I started to leave. "And no wanking, Tony, do you understand?"

I nodded my agreement, and mummy smiled: "Good, because wanking you is now our job. Now off to bed with you."

I ran upstairs, feeling relieved but also extremely excited. I didn't even bother to look at my birthday present from Pippa, but was soon in a deep, blissful sleep.

The next morning, a Saturday, I was woken by Pippa stealing quietly into my bedroom. The bedside clock showed it was just gone 7 o'clock. Pippa was looking stunning - her hair was dragged back in the ponytail she wore in the erotic magazine but she was wearing only a see-through baby doll-style nightie. I could see the hard nipples on her lovely pert breasts and it was obvious she had no panties on!

Pippa put a finger to her mouth in warning. "We don't want to wake mummy," she hissed, as she climbed onto the bed and lay beside me. She spotted the magazine by my pillow and smiled knowingly at me, before running her hand beneath the sheet and placing it on my already hard cock.

"Like my little gift for you, Tony?" she asked, with a smile, as she began to work on my cock with slow, long, smooth strokes.

"It's terrific, Pip," I told her. "What was the man like? How old is he?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tony Gets Taken in Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds