• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasyman, Fantasyman, Fantasyman

Fantasyman, Fantasyman, Fantasyman

Greetings, let me put some words on your screen. I have been watching you for some time now. You know you should really take better care of your body. It's true - you'll realize what I'm talking about as I tell you.

You lean over too far to look at your screen. There is a pressure in your lower back you've been ignoring for some time now. It is a pain that twists around your spine, not grand enough for you to notice right now. At least, it wasn't until I pointed it out to you. You'll feel it more when you finally stand up.

And your poor eyes. When's the last time you looked away from your screen? They're dry and burning now. Did this make you more prone to glasses? That's okay. You can close your eyes now.

Still reading, aren't you? You think my suggestion a joke? We'll forgive this for now. Let me help you relax a bit. You will feel my hands semi-encircle your lower back area. My thumbs caress your spine. Huh uh - Don't look. Just lean back into my hands.

You're wondering if maybe I'm really there. Maybe it's not just a story your reading .. about someone else.

Your shoulders drop and your head tilts back just ever so slightly. Your neck is tempting me as if I can see every location where a kiss should lie. My hands move upward, massaging between your ribs with my thumbs never quite leaving the area of your spine. Your shoulders are next. Go on, lean into me as much as you like. Let my fingers play along your shoulder blades.

You want very much for them to just move ever so slightly and steal into the tops of your shoulders, granting that sensitive release there. The release that makes your body feel limp and .. ready.

I retreat my hands. It is almost pleasing enough for me just to feel your body press back into the void where once was pleasure was. Something brushes your face. It tickles slightly and you feel the need to brush it away. No bug or stray hair do you encounter, but silk. It is a black silk that drapes itself around your eyes, shielding you from all other events. I will read you the rest of the story since your are so desperate to know, you disobey.

My voice is soft and smooth, the sort of that occasionally pleasant wrong number call. You realize now you have no idea whether I am male or female. It's somehow nicely hard to discern.

As I said, I've been watching you. I know a little something about how you like your sex stories. How your shirk from the responsibility of your own pleasure. Believe me I've been there myself - I know all about it.

You find it difficult to discover a partner who can really tie you down. One, not willing to give you the chance for escape. Yes, there are so many incompetent "lovers" out there. You may not have even told them to save yourself the trials of explaining yourself. Do you know yourself? What it is you want? You've had a fancy for ropes, but wouldn't mind if the only thing nearby was a belt or tie.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your body in my little tirade about your mind. My fingers lightly brush the base of your scalp. It makes your head tingle a little doesn't it? Your scalp sort of does that strange movement as if you were surprised. Lean back into it. I have more to say so I'll continue caressing you a while longer.

You fantasize about restraint. No, that isn't a good enough word.. Dominance. Your mind fills with thoughts of someone else being forced to do another's bidding. Do your ideas come from this site? Is it bits and pieces you combine to create your own .. perfect story.. the one you'd never write?

You do this even in the most normal of acts. You find you can't even watch normal porn anymore - it's just too boring.

Let's go somewhere in there. Let's go somewhere that thrills your mind with the expectation and promise of forbidden pleasure to come yet still.. scares you and fills you, not the you we're speaking to mind you, but the fantasy you that plays out your dreams in your head, fills you with dread.

You like this place. I can tell you even have a few ideas running about. You can blame me for putting them there, although I can assure you - it's all you.

Let's take you further into this place.

One.

Your eyes are resting, your head falls back just slightly toward your shoulders into my hands. You don't want to move your body.

Two.

Relax your mind. You're fighting your voyage to this place. You concentrate on every little sound around you or perhaps the fear that someone might see you .. or hear you. Let it come. You are all alone. You made sure of this yourself before we even really started here.

Three.

Your nipples feel strange, somewhat tingly and tense. They grow hard while the rest of your body challenges me to bring it pleasure. They are the most easily pleased, but don't you wish... someone were pleasing them now?

Four.

You are relaxed. You realize it is you in this void with me. We have vanquished your fantasy self to bring the pleasure to you that you deserve. Can you feel your pussy getting wetter? Is it tingling?

Five.

You await a fantasy scene. None of yours seem to work right now. You need some sort of satisfaction, but as usual. It's someone else's responsibility. Someone else is making you .. making you feel .. making you imagine ..

Here is your scene, slut.

You've let yourself go too far. I simply moved you hands away from your keyboard and you gripped the base of your chair with your fingertips. You make it so easy. You knew that your hands like that are easy to bind. Didn't you?

I have placed a rope underneath the chair and captured your wrists on each end. You may tug to get free, but each pull simply tears against the less active wrist.

Don't think about leaning down to give yourself enough slack to work free. This is your fantasy remember, you wanted this, you dirty slut. I can tell you like it too much as I push you into the back of your chair with a palm to the chest. You moan just slightly and your nipples are hard.. just like I told you.

Slut.

How anyone can like being degraded so much is beyond me, but I'll be more than happy to take advantage of it. And to think.. each time I tell you that you asked for this - that it's your fault - you'll believe me and your pussy will just get wetter. What a closet cum-slut you are.

You'll find that the construction of the base of the chair disallows you from bringing your hands up whether over the front or around the back. Either way you are stopped.

Now I know all about those legs you have, how you imagine them to be stronger than your arms and I know that given your right mind, you might try to kick me or push off the desk and away. I'll take care of those just as soon as I finish looping the rope around your neck and securing it to the back of your chair. I swear, I think you got this particular chair because of all its binding points. It's simply perfect. Again, thank you for doing my job for me, you dirty whore.

That's not quite the right word is it? You don't want many people.. although I know you've imagined, just a bit, that you were bound and anyone could take advantage of your state. Perhaps I should push you out into a more public area now? We both know they wouldn't understand, but it would be fun to fulfill those fantasies of yours that you have troubled admitting even to yourself.

I am running my hands along your legs and though you are still clothed you might feel a shiver, just imagining my skin on yours in such sensitive areas.. the curve of your knee maybe? your inner thigh?

See? I told you that you weren't in a mind enough to kick me, to fight me...

This is why I leave your legs free. In time, they'll only get you into more trouble and I should like to watch.

See I have these two toys here and both of them would very much like to fuck that wet hole of yours... Of course, they both don't get to.

You're confused, that's okay. Let me get you on your knees now. Yes that's right you have enough slack in your rope to pull yourself up kneeling on the chair. Know that I will make you if you don't.

I knew you would comply. You want this even as you fear it. Fight it even as you fantasize.

Now I've been neglectful, I should have taken care of your clothes some time ago, but I wanted you to feel you had some shred of dignity left, some hope that you would escape unscathed. You know though, with all your clothes on, you didn't have that reason where you couldn't run out that door because you were naked, now did you?

Shall I cut them off or tear them? I'd actually prefer to leave them on you. There's something so desperate about the look of half-gone clothes, something less planned, more irresponsible, more like the look of a slut than a lover.

I will open and unveil only the parts I need to. I tear your top pieces just because I want to see your breasts dangle in the wind, just peaking out from their modest shrouds. Later, I will see them bounce as you enjoy your pleasure. I cut apart the shields of your nether regions - both of them. I told you both my toys couldn't enjoy the same hole they both wanted to.

You like that don't you? You may never have gotten to the point of anal sex, but its sense of taboo thrills you. You've at least wondered about its most pleasurable practice.

Now here's the trick, I'll offer you a sort of clemency, a safe way out away from one of these. Does this sound good to you, my horny dove? Of course there is a catch...

I have rigged a machine to hold two textured dildos, you see. They do look a bit real, don't they? Amazing what they do these days, but I digress. Here let me place this just under you. Oh? You don't like it there? It's just the first bit, I promise and I can assure you, your pussy is more than ready for it.

You feel a pressure as you lean away from the erect phallic structure by your pussy and you realize to move away from the invasion and ultimate rape of this large toy is to violate your anal flower. You no longer have the option of moving off your knees or really anywhere else unless you plan on plunging my toys further within you in the most unceremonious manner.

You can pull yourself up though, can't you? The rope's pressure on your neck not enough to deter you from your desire to evade your fantasy? I can fix that simply enough. You see I did come prepared.

This will mean I won't get to watch them bounce as much, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice to see you wholly impaled. You wonder what I'm talking about, whore? Well, here have a look. You see have these two weights that would attach perfectly to your lovely nipples there.. and look they have chains. Let me just attach these chains to the base of this front dildo here. You'll find now that when you pull up and away you may experience just some further degree of pain.

My work is done now you see and I am anxious to see your choices, how you choose to violate yourself. I run my hand along your mostly clothed ass. I will make this a bit easier, from this end at least. I moisten my fingers with your pussy juices and bring them to your asshole. Eventually, it may even be more ready than your cunt.

I will leave you now and I might I say that you look ravishing half-impaled on each dick. I suggest you choose one and grab some pleasure for yourself. I know you will once I leave, you're dying too. It's all in your eyes, you slut. Your eyes .. your tits.. your pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasyman, Fantasyman, Fantasyman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds