• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A First Time For Everything Ch. 2

A First Time For Everything Ch. 2

I was in another place inside my mind. I was trying not to think about anything in particular, especially what was happening to me at this very moment. It wasn't something I ever thought I would experience, it wasn't something I had ever wanted to feel...But here it was.

Pain was first, excruciating pain, the kind that would have made me black out if not for my beautiful son's sweet, soft whispers in my ear.

"I love you mom, I love you so much."

And all the while my rectum was being stretched to its limit. This sensation was what brought me back to reality, and made it impossible for me to shut it out.

"I must be crazy," I was thinking.

"I'm letting my son sodomize me."

"I love it, God help me, it feels good."

Aside from a muted whimper when he first slipped his lubricated, erect manhood into my virginal anus, I had remained silent. As his hips began to move against me at a faster rate, I began to huff, and then moan softly each time he filled me.

And finally, I received the reward for this pain, at first a subtle shivering of his burning flesh, then I felt him erupt his warm semen deep into my bowels, and I had the second sexual orgasm of my life. It still amazes me when I think back, that I was so sexually repressed that even something that felt painful and wrong could make me climax...Maybe it was the wrongness, maybe I could never get off with my husband because sex with him was so right.

I didn't know much, I don't even know if I blacked out after he withdrew from me. But suddenly I was somewhere else again. It was my youth that I was recalling, a memory I had long ago buried deep within, but I had always known on some level that it was the lock which had kept my sexuality prisoner for the whole of my life.

I shall spare the casual reader the details which need not be mentioned, save that I was young, and naive. It was something all young girls eventually did, all my friends did it, and it was from them that I had learned how to do it. So I chose a time when I believed I would have total privacy, and for the first time began to explore my body in a sexual manner. It had been the first, and the last until just the other day. It had not taken very much time, after which I had been taut, and very near the culmination of this act, which in my mind, was forbidden. Then I was discovered. I cannot even remember who it was that found me, but I know that from then on, I was going to keep such feelings far from me, so I would never be embarrassed again. I had succeeded for almost forty years, but my son had finally unlocked me, and I felt like that young girl again.

Adventurous like you wouldn't believe.

I woke up sometime later. I rose from bed, and went to the bathroom, I mopped up some semen and lubricant which had seeped out of me, then I took a shower. My son joined me, and we made love again, with passionate urgency this time. First I took him into my mouth, then into my vagina, he had me pinned against the wall, one leg up around his waist, thrusting deeper and harder than he had during our first time. It was good for him, though not enough, so for his climax, I let him bend me over the side of the tub, so he could once more empty his milky fluid into my rectum.

To say that we didn't speak would be right on the money. We hadn't said a word to each other since that first day. We'd just behaved like two rabbits, me in heat, and him in the deepest lust a man could feel for a woman. The time would come though when we would have our conversation, The Big Conversation, and in my romantic mind, that would settle everything, and our lives would be forever happy and free of woe.

In retrospect I can see how being what some ignorant men called "frigid" had been a good thing. Now I was a sex hungry vixen. Passing my fiftieth year alive, I should have been smarter; but I had abandoned every notion of reason, every experience I'd ever had that had taught me anything was gone in a flash, and gone for good it would seem. I didn't realize what I was doing, or that it would all come crashing down on me, and that Adam would suffer worst of all from it.

I was in for a rude awakening...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A First Time For Everything Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 703 milliseconds