• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 05

The Gambler Ch. 05

Susan pulled into the slot in the supermarket parking lot. She got out, took the stroller out of the car and then helped little Andy out of his car seat. She was putting Andy in the stroller when a white van pulled up next to her. The side door slid open and Henry stepped out. He motioned for her to get in the van and she bent over to take Andy out of the stroller, but Henry said, "Leave the kid. Gloria will take care of it."

Susan climbed in the van and found Diamano sitting on a couch and before she was even fully inside the van his hand shot out toward her, "The money!"

Susan looked at the outstretched hand and felt sick inside. "I don't have it," she said. She thought back to yesterday, so full of promise at the start, so disastrous at the end. Susan had gotten out of bed feeling curiously refreshed and she knew it was going to be a great day. While having her first cup of morning coffee she had read her horoscope in the morning paper - "Your investments will bear fruit so press your advantage. Beware of confrontational personal matters."

By ten in the morning she knew what she had to do. She packed up little Andy and had gone out to the racetrack. She had won $200 on the first race, $165 on the second and $210 on the third. Knowing that her luck had finally changed she had plunged heavily on the next three races and when it was time for the seventh to run she was broke. She had gotten up this morning and gathered together all of her jewelry and she was going to pawn it as soon as she left the grocery store.

"I'll have some of it a little later today, I promise," she'd said, but Diamano just looked past her, "Gloria - bring her car and follow us."

Susan paled, "Where are you taking me?" as Henry climbed in the van and pulled the door closed.

"To a place where you will settle your debt to me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Half an hour later the van pulled up outside a warehouse on the outskirts of town and Henry helped Susan out of the van and then took her by the arm and led her inside. The inside of the warehouse had cables running all over the floor and a lot of what looked like spotlights. There were several pieces of furniture lying about in a haphazard manner and there were ten or twelve people running around and moving things. Diamano hollered, "Sylvia" and a harried looking middle-aged woman hurried up to him. He pointed at Susan and said, "Here's the talent. Get her ready for scene one."

The woman looked at Susan and said, "Follow me dear" and started walking away. Susan did not follow. "What is this?" she asked, "What's going on here?"

Diamano gave her a menacing look and said, "You just do what you are told and you and your kid will leave here unhurt and debt free. You give me any trouble and you just may not leave here unhurt."

Angrily Susan said, "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what is going on here!"

Diamano looked at her for a moment and then he said, "You, my dear, are going to star in a porno movie. In scene one your husbands boss will stop by the house with some papers for your husband to sign and finding you home alone he will seduce you. In scene two you will be fucking the two men who have just delivered your new bedroom set. In scene three your next door neighbor will come over for coffee and you will eat her pussy while she eats yours and in scene four you will be fucking your neighbors husband when yours comes home and catches you. He will decide to join in - The End. Roll credits."

Susan was aghast! "I will do no such thing! I am not a slut who will just spread her legs because someone like you says, "Do it!"

Diamano laughed, "Honey, you have been selling it for the past week now and that makes you either a slut, a whore, a prostitute or a hooker - you pick whatever name for it you like. Oh, don't you give that hurt, shocked look. Did you think I wouldn't keep an eye on you? You will do it all right, one way or another. I'll scrap the first version and we can do a rape movie instead. Or better yet" and he hollered for Gloria, "Come here and bring the kid."

In a few moments Gloria appeared with little Andy. "Gloria here has a bad case of dropitus. If she forgets to take her medicine she gets real clumsy and careless. Have you taken your medicine yet today Gloria?"

Gloria shook her head 'no'. Diamano looked at Susan and said, "Let's hope she doesn't drop your kid head first onto this hard concrete floor. Could be bad for him, know what I mean?"

Susan doubted that Diamano would let that happen, but she couldn't be sure and so she resigned herself to the fact she was about to become a porn star.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Susan hadn't realized that making a movie could be so hard. The heat from the lighting was intense and the actual fucking was difficult. She would just get comfortable and get into a rhythm when someone would yell "cut" and she would have to stop and change positions. In over an hour of off again,on again fucking she'd not had one enjoyable moment; the tingle she was used to feeling when she was screwing just wasn't there, so it came as somewhat of a let down, when after five minutes of being dicked by her co-star someone hollered, "Okay, give us the cum shot." Her partner pulled out of her, moved up to her head, stroked himself and then shot his load of cum all over her face. "Cut!" someone hollered, "Good job people. Get her cleaned up Sylvia. Times awasting and time is money."

Susan had a hard time believing it. She had been fucked by five different men for over three hours and had gotten nothing out of it. Ten minutes at home with a dildo would have given here more. When it had come time for the lesbian scene she was surprised to find that her co-star would be Gloria, and even more surprised to find that it wasn't as bad as she had feared it would be, but she knew that it would never be her 'thing'. Finally, someone hollered, "Cut! It's a wrap. All right guys, go for it," and Susan was suddenly surrounded by a bunch of men stripping off their clothes.

"What's going on?" she had asked and Gloria had smiled at her, "It's their version of a wrap party. Relax, enjoy it."

For the next two hours she and Gloria had taken on every man who was there, some more than once, and Susan had had more than enough orgasms to make up for what she didn't get during the filming. At one point, when she had been on her hands and knees sucking one cock while another pounded her from behind, she had looked over to find Gloria in the same position and she wondered why they didn't just film this instead of the stupid movie. Fifteen minutes later, when she had a cock up her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth while two guys held her up so she could jack both of them off, she had the thought again - this would have been Academy Award stuff. When it was over and she was dressed and getting ready to leave Diamano handed her a piece of paper and a pen. "What's this?" she'd asked.

"A model release. Sign it."

She signed on the line he indicated and gave him back the form. He handed her another piece of paper; "This is a phone number where you can reach me. You did okay today. With some work and a little direction you could do even better. The usual fee for what you did today is $3000. Not bad for less than six hours work. Then of course, there is the cast party, which you seemed to enjoy. Think about it."

Susan wadded up the piece of paper in her hand and was about to throw it on the floor, but she hesitated at the last moment and put it in her purse. She picked up little Andy and looked at her watch. She had just enough time to get home and fix Brian his dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds