• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 06

The Gambler Ch. 06

It had been three months since Susan had been forced to make the porno film and her life had settled down some. She was still seeing five or six guys a week at a $100 a pop and she had done two more stag parties that Andy and Jerome had set up. She had even made two more films for Diamano. She didn't need the money - the track was closed for the season, but she had come to love all the sex she was having and why not make money at it? She figured she could have a very nice nest egg when the track reopened. Diamano wanted her to make more films, and had even offered to up her fee from $3000 to $4000. She hated making the films, but the wrap parties were great. She was in the kitchen fixing dinner when she heard her husband come in the front door. She went to the fridge and got the pitcher of ice cold vodka martinis she'd made and poured Brian a glass. When he came into the kitchen she walked up to him and handed him the martini and was about to kiss him when he threw the drink into her face. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the living room and threw her down on the couch.

"Just you sit there and keep your fucking mouth shut" he commanded as he walked over to the TV and VCR. Taking a videotape out of his coat pocket he shoved it in the VCR and turned on the TV. He turned to her as the picture formed on the screen, "The Restless Housewife" starring Tracey Cummings in her debut as America's new porn queen" rolled across the screen and then she saw herself. The blood drained from her face as Brian said, "This little gem showed up on my desk last week in an envelope from our Los Angeles office with a note that said, "Thought you ought to know." "At first I didn't want to believe it, but there is no denying that it's you. It made me wonder about what else you were doing while you were supposed to be here taking care of the house and raising my son, so I hired a private detective" and he reached into his briefcase and took out a large manila envelope which he tossed at her.

"Open it up."

Numbly she did what she was told and took out the contents, a large stack of 8 x 10 glossies. They were pictures of her with every one of the men she had fucked over the last week, and some of them even showed her collecting the money. She couldn't think of anything to say so she just stared down at her lap.

"How long has this been going on and for God's sake, why?"

Susan started to weep and as the tears trickled down her cheeks. Brian snorted in disgust, "Don't pull that 'poor me' crap on me cause I ain't buying it. Stop your damn crying and answer my question."

Susan got up from the couch and ran for the bedroom and threw herself down on the bed. Brian followed her into the room and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the bed and pitched her onto the floor saying, "This is my bed and my bedroom and you are no longer welcome in either one. Now answer my question or I'll throw your sorry ass out into the street."

Between sobs Susan told Brian the whole story, even the parts he could have never found out about. She told him about how she had felt forced into it the first few times, but then how she'd come to enjoy all the sex and the different variety she experienced. When she was done Brian had shaken his head and said, "I can't believe that you could have been so utterly stupid. You can use the guest room until I decide what I'm going to do about this" and then he walked out of the room leaving her sobbing on the floor.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was two days before Brian spoke to her again and during those two days she had stopped taking calls from Andy, Jerome, and all of her other regulars. She let the answering machine take them and then she erased them before Brian got home. She kept the house clean, did the laundry and the shopping; she fixed his dinner and left it on the stove and she made sure that she and little Andy were in the guestroom when he got home. She'd had plenty of time to think about her situation and while she knew Brian was justified in his anger, she also knew that cowering and hiding in the guestroom wasn't going to accomplish anything. She needed to start planning the rest of her life - a life she had never envisioned without Brian. She loved him, she always had, and the fact that she had come to love the cocks of many others wasn't going to change that. She had $10300 saved from selling her pussy and making movies and that would be enough to get her an apartment somewhere and furnish it, and she could find a job. She smiled at that - I already have a trade, she thought, and a loyal customer base. She decided she would move out the next day while Brian was at work.

That night Brian had called her into the kitchen; "I've decided what we are going to do. I've decided that given what you've become, to use your talents to my advantage. For years now I've been supplying my out of town customers with whores and paying for them out of my commission checks. This has reduced my take home on some paydays, but I eventually made it back on increased sales. I don't have to do that anymore. From now on you will take care of them."

Susan was shocked at what she was hearing. Her Brian, her darling stick in the mud self righteous Brian paying for prostitutes, and now he expected her to do it in their place (not that she would mind of course). Maybe she didn't know this man at all.


"Do I have any say in this?" she asked.

"Absolutely" Brian replied, You can say yes or you can pack your bags and say goodbye."

Susan knew she was going to say yes, but first she said, "What about us?"

Brian was silent for a minute and then he said, "I don't honestly know. Over the last few months you went from being mediocre in bed to being an absolutely marvelous piece of ass and I don't really want to give that up, but I don't know that I'll ever be able to trust you again."

Susan stood up and said, "You have to trust me now - I'm your new business partner and the Absolutely Marvelous Piece of Ass is on her way to the bedroom where she will be waiting for an Absolutely Marvelous Fucking" and she headed for their bedroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the elevator made it's way slowly up to the thirty-second floor Susan thought back on the last six months of her life and how she had changed. She had gone from being a reluctant cocksucker to being an avid one; from hating anal sex to loving it; from nursing a prejudice against blacks, Asians, and Latinos to not caring about the color of the cock as long as it was hard. But by far the biggest change had come in her marriage. Her sex life with Brian had run the gamut from four to five times a week when they were first married, to twice a week and then to twice a month and now they were suddenly back to damn near every day. It had not been a sudden thing of course, but it had not taken long once Brian started sending her out to fuck his customers and clients.

She had come home one night from dinner, dancing, and no holds barred sex with one of Brian's customers to find him sitting in front of the TV masturbating while watching her porno tape (the first one- Diamano hadn't yet sent her copies of the other two). It was at that point she knew that her marriage was safe. In bed that night Brian had asked her how it had gone and instead of just saying "all right" she had described the evening in graphic detail and it had inflamed Brian. He had become insane with lust and had fucked her for over two hours. In the morning she had been awakened by Brian eating her pussy - a pussy that still had the cum of two men in it.

From there it had progressed to him wanting to see her in action and so one night she had Andy and Jerome come over after putting little Andy to bed and they had fucked her to exhaustion while Brian had watched from the closet. Once they left he had come out of the closet and had tried to fuck her to death and then he had gone down on her and sucked every bit of the cum out of her. Now once or twice a week he watched from the closet while she fucked and sucked some one or some ones, and then he would come out and fuck her and then drain her of cum. He particularly liked it when she had four or five guys fuck her, and he had even talked her into calling Diamano and telling him she would make more porno flicks for him. And while he hadn't yet suggested it, she knew it was only a matter of time before he came out of the closet and began to participate.

Susan knocked on the door of room 3217 and a fairly good-looking man of about forty answered it. Past him she saw two more men in the room. Susan smiled and said, "Good evening. I believe I'm the evenings entertainment" and she walked into the room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Gambler Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds