• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kellye Goes Shopping

Kellye Goes Shopping

It's time to go shopping. You put on one of your favorite play outfits, the short white shoulder less sweater and black skirt - not too short, but loose and sexy - and we head to the mall. This outfit is very flattering on you, not hiding your full bosom and sexy round ass, but not to blatant, either. You just look sexy as hell, but not like a cheap street whore. And black and white always look good on your tan skin. Loving the outdoors as you do, your skin has that healthy glow. With your shoulder length wavy auburn hair, bright blue eyes and wonderful smile, complete with just a hint of dimples, you will catch anyone's eye. Once I find a parking space, I get out and walk over to open the door for you, as I always do, except this time I don't take your hand to help you out. Instead, I take your right leg and move it towards the outside, spreading your legs on either side of me, as you face me sideways in your seat. We kiss for a few minutes, pressing close to each other. Your skirt rides up as I press close between your legs.

"I have something for you, Kellye," I say, and reach into the glove box. It is a vibrating egg. I put it in my mouth to get it warm and wet while I straighten you in your seat and recline the back. Spreading your legs once again, I slide the egg between your warm smoothly shaved pussy lips, and up inside you. "Now, we're ready to go shopping." I take your hand and help you out of your seat, and holding your hand, walk you to the entrance. Before we go in, I say, "Oh, Kellye, there is one more thing." I reach into my pocket, and pull out a remote control, and press the button. You feel an immediate buzz up inside your pussy, and I see your body tightens as you take a deep breath. I just look at you and smile, and walk on, turning the vibe off after a few seconds.

We go up the escalator, and head to the lingerie store. The only other person there, besides the sales clerk, is a cute young strawberry blonde with long hair, a miniskirt, and a halter top. She catches your eye, and you give me that "she's cute" look, a wink, and a nudge. She glances at us, but seems somewhat shy, and turns away when we look at her. While we shop for a size-too-small shorty t-shirt for you, and look at the toys, the girl holds up a little black dress. I look at you, give you a pat and a push on your butt, and tell you to "Go help her out." I watch out of the corner of my eye.

You walk over to talk to her. "I think that would look very good on you," you say, "nice and slinky. It highlights your slim figure, and contrasts very nicely with your white skin." She looks at you somewhat hesitatingly when you touch her arm with your hand. Holding up another dress, you tell her that "This one might look good on you too. Of course, you might want to wear it with nothing underneath," you say with a wink and a smile. Taking advantage of the opportunity, I press the remote control button and give your pussy another buzz. Your subdued but startle gasp gets a quizzical look from her, and squeezing your legs together, you say, "You should really go try those on."

"Thanks." she says with a friendly smile and a wave. She turns to walk to the dressing room. You look at me and give me a sneer, then come over to me and say, "I was just getting to know her."

"Well, I think you should get to know her. What's wrong with now?"

"She's in the dressing room!"

"All the better," I say, giving your vibe another buzz. "You can tell her how sexy she looks, you know, girl-to-girl".

With a look of glee on your face, you turn to walk towards the dressing room.

==== Kellye In the Dressing Room ====

I walk into the dressing room, find the stall with the strawberry blonde, and let myself in through the curtain. She's trying on that slinky little black dress, which does contrast quite nicely white her pale white skin. "Wow, that does look sexy on you!" I tell her. Somewhat startled, she drops the dress to try to cover her breasts; the dress slides off her boyish hips to the floor, leaving her completely naked. I see her bra and panties on the bench, smile and say, "I see you took my advice. Now, let me help you." I take hold of the dress and pull it back over her hips, then let my hands linger at her waist. I turn her around with her back to me, and zip the dress up. She is facing the mirror, and I stand right behind her, my hands still on her waist. "Very hot!" I tell her. "It really accentuates the positive. You want to see how the other one looks?"

"Well, sure" she says, though still nervous at having me in the stall with her.

"Here," I say, and unzip her dress for her. I spin her around to face me, and then drop the straps off her shoulders. Once again, it falls to the floor, and she is completely naked right in front of me. She instinctively covers her small breasts. I take her hands, kiss her on the cheek, and tell her, "It's OK, I'm a girl. I have tits too you know."

"Yeah, but yours are a lot bigger than mine." She's right of course. Mine are full and heavy, while she is almost flat. I have definite tan lines from my bikini, and she has no tan lines at all, just small boobs highlighted by perfectly round rosy areola and small button nipples right in the middle. I put my hands on her shoulders, and run my fingers down almost to her elbows, then underneath her boobs, up the middle of her chest to her collarbone, then back to her shoulders. "I always wondered what it would be like to have small titties. I've had boobs since I was 12, and since I've had 2 kids, and put on a few extra pounds over the years, now look at me!" I give a little laugh, take my hands off her shoulders and hold them out in front of my.

I look directly into her eyes, and then down at her titties. I lean towards her and whisper in her ear, "I'll bet your nipples are very sensitive." My hand on the small of her back, my lips move down her white skin until I take her right nipple into my mouth, sucking it and swirling my tongue around the nipple and suck it some more. I am holding her tightly behind her waist, pulling her close to me, and making sure she doesn't pull away. By the time I take her left nipple into my mouth, she has quit trying to move away, and is breathing deeply, thrusting her tits towards me.

This is a new experience for me. Usually I am the submissive one, like the time my boyfriend blindfolded me and had a woman I had never met make love to me... to us. Or the time I was 'captured' by him and another woman, bound and blindfolded while they brought me to heights of ecstasy together. But now, I am taking charge of this 20-something girl, who I don't think has ever done anything like this before. Then again, neither have I.

Now that she is not resisting, I kiss her mouth, then work my way back down to her neck and shoulders, while pulling her body closer to mine. Soon, she is like putty in my hands. I kiss and caress her, exciting her, kissing her taught nipples, which are like red kisses on her small chest. With her seated on the bench, I work my way down to her navel, loving it, kissing it, tonguing it, and then back to her tits, and then down below her waist.

I can smell her sex, and when I reach my hand down between her legs, I see that she is moist and warm. My hands give her pussy no choice but to comply with my touches, and my fingers find their way inside her, while I excite her clit with my thumb and tongue.

About this time, the vibe in my pussy begins to buzz again, and I eat this girl's pussy with even more enthusiasm. (I am really horny, and wish we were back at home, with my boyfriend fucking me from behind as I ate out this girl's pussy. Then we could sixty-nine while he fucks her, or I could sit on his cock while she sat on his face, and I could kiss her and suck her little titties, and she could squeeze my nipples.) My tongue laps between her cunt lips while I rub her clit, then I push my fingers up to her G-spot as I lick her hot red clit. Her breaths are quick and her body arches, and with my mouth on her clit and my fingers in her pussy, while rubbing my own clit with my other hand, she shakes and shudders to a hard climax. I eagerly lick her juices as her body spasms and her river flows.

I let her down easy, letting her come down from her climax by easing up and giving her tender kisses on her wet pussy lips. The excitement has loosened my own pussy lips, and the vibrating egg slips out into my hand, giving me a delicious idea. Keeping up my soft kisses on her pussy, I slip the vibrating egg inside her, and then slide her panties on her. In a fit of inspiration, I then take my lipstick tube and write my phone number on the front of her panties.

I help her on with her dress. "I'm Kellye," I whisper in her ear. "uh, I'm, uh, Brenda," she answers in short breaths. "Maybe I'll see you around the mall again... perhaps Friday," I say as I give her a parting kiss and then exit the dressing room.

==== Checking Out ====

Licking your fingers, you exit the dressing room and find me at the checkout, finishing my purchase of a cute new outfit for you. "Did you help out your new friend?" You smile and nod your head, saying only "Mm-hm." I notice the sly grin on your face, and your chin glistens. "What did you do?" I ask. "Nothing much," you say, "I just helped her relax... told her that she looks sexy in that little black dress."

I pick up my sack, take your hand in mine, and we head out the door. Just outside the door, we lean against the railing and I give you a hug and press the remote control. You don't seem to react. I look at you, and hold up the remote. "Kellye?"

You give that cute smile of yours and look in the direction of the shop. I follow your eyes, just in time to see that cute little strawberry blonde's knees weaken as she drops to the floor, just in front of the checkout stand. I look at you, shake my head, smile, and walk over to the checkout stand, and place the remote control on the counter. "She may want this," I say to the clerk, and then walk back to you.

Hand in hand, we walk back to the parking lot, to start a new adventure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Kellye Goes Shopping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 356 milliseconds